Suboxone Centers Near Middletown, OH
Why trust us?
As a top-rated website for addiction recovery, Addiction Group understands the importance of finding a trustworthy and reputable addiction clinic. We’ve analyzed 78 clinics so that we can provide excellent recommendations.
Here are some criteria that our team considers when researching and evaluating addiction clinics:
- Licenses and accreditation
- Treatment approach
- Experience in treating Suboxone addiction
- Insurance coverage
We also employed advanced AI technology to evaluate 2055 patient reviews to identify the best Suboxone clinic in Middletown. It helps us narrow our recommendations so you can find the best clinic for your needs.
Top 10 Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers Near Middletown, OH
5108 Sandy Ln, Fairfield, OH 45014
Brightview comes highly recommended for their caring and accommodating staff who go above and beyond to assist people struggling with addiction. Patients report life-changing experiences through the clinic's positive environment and multitude of helpful resources.
- Quick setup and access to medical-assisted treatment: The center is efficient in getting new patients set up and providing medical-assisted treatment for addiction.
- Friendly and caring staff: Multiple reviews mention the friendly and accommodating nature of the nurses, counselors, and other staff members at the center.
- Holistic approach to recovery: Several reviews praise the center for offering not just medication but also a range of therapeutic services, including group and individual counseling, to support patients in their recovery journey.
WCPA Treatment Center
8106 Beckett Center Dr, West Chester Township, OH 45069
This Suboxone treatment center receives extremely positive reviews, with patients praising the caring, friendly staff. Many express gratitude for the center's life-changing impact and thorough drug screening. Patients recommend the center for managing pain and addiction, mentioning Dr. Fallat's caring approach. Reviews describe the dedicated, knowledgeable staff as attentive to patients' needs. Overall, the reviews highlight the center's positive impact and effectiveness.
- Kind and caring staff: Many reviewers mentioned the kindness and care provided by the staff at this Suboxone treatment center. They felt that the staff had their best interests in mind and created a friendly and supportive environment.
- Effective treatment: Several reviewers commented on how this treatment center, especially Dr. Fallat, had positively changed their lives and helped them overcome opioid addiction. They felt that the treatment provided here was effective and life-saving.
- Dedicated and knowledgeable staff: Reviewers appreciated the dedication and knowledge of the staff at this center. They felt that the staff was professional, efficient, and focused on helping patients manage their pain and addiction effectively.
Spero Health - Suboxone and Vivitrol Clinic in Dayton
7271 N Main St, Dayton, OH 45415
The Spero Health Clinic specializes in caring, nonjudgmental Suboxone treatment for opioid addiction. Patients describe the staff as loving, compassionate, and supportive. The clinic assists patients in their recovery journey with tapering medication, housing, employment, and other needs. Patients feel welcomed, safe, and cared for, highly recommending the clinic for addiction recovery.
- The staff at this Suboxone treatment center is described as amazing, loving, caring, nonjudgmental, and treating patients like family.
- The clinic is praised for going above and beyond to help patients succeed in their journey of sobriety, offering support for various needs such as housing, employment, and medical or mental health assistance.
- The center is commended for their compassionate and professional approach to addiction treatment, making patients feel welcome, safe, and cared for. They are described as understanding individuals who are dedicated to their clients' well-being.
5966 Boymel Dr #1, Fairfield, OH 45014
The majority of reviews for this Suboxone treatment center are positive, praising the friendly, caring staff and personalized treatment. Patients feel the center provides top-notch care, though one negative review mentioned feeling lied to.
- Top notch care: Patients emphasize the excellent care and treatment received at this Suboxone treatment center, with a dedicated counselor and group facilitator named Angela who provides great support.
- Short wait times: Unlike other clinics, this center does not keep patients waiting for long hours. Appointments are managed efficiently, with only a few other patients present during appointments.
- Compassionate staff: The staff at this facility, especially Kim and Morgan, are described as helpful, down to earth, and committed to providing quality care. Patients feel welcomed and valued in their recovery journey.
Opiate Addiction Doctors
9403 Kenwood Rd Ste A130b, Cincinnati, OH 45242
The Suboxone treatment center has received mostly positive reviews praising the caring and supportive staff, like manager Rachel Smith. Though one reviewer had issues with counselor Josh's professionalism, the center is largely credited with saving lives and aiding recovery.
- Staff support: The staff at this Suboxone treatment center are described as caring, supportive, and dedicated to their patients' recovery. They go above and beyond to show kindness and help patients feel encouraged, uplifted, and believed in.
- Life-saving assistance: Multiple reviewers mention that this center has been instrumental in saving their lives and helping them achieve success in their recovery. They credit the center for giving them a second chance and enabling them to rebuild their lives.
- Supportive environment: The overall atmosphere of the treatment center is described as professional, compassionate, and understanding. Patients feel supported and empowered in their recovery journey, with staff members operating with empathy and compassion.
CleanSlate Outpatient Addiction Medicine
1659 S Breiel Blvd, Middletown, OH 45044
Customers consistently praise the Suboxone treatment center for its speed, friendly staff, and life-saving support. The doctors are described as understanding and professional. Many recommend it for those seeking help with addiction.
- Easy and fast process, with no judgement and quick in-and-out experience.
- Supportive and non-judgmental doctors who prioritize confidentiality.
- Friendly and welcoming staff who provide professional help.
South Dayton Recovery & Addiction Services
8401 Claude-Thomas Rd Suite 46, Franklin, OH 45005
The Suboxone treatment center in Dayton Recovery is highly recommended for those needing maintenance for addiction. Patients feel safe and comfortable with the caring, supportive staff and appreciate the level of care they receive. The knowledgeable, professional staff go out of their way to help patients with their recovery.
- The staff is caring and supportive, creating a safe and comfortable environment for patients.
- The clinic provides excellent treatment, helping individuals turn their lives around for the better.
- The staff is professional, knowledgeable, and dedicated to addressing addiction issues, making it an ideal place for those seeking recovery.
Sunrise Treatment Center - Middletown
160 N Breiel Blvd, Middletown, OH 45042
The Suboxone treatment center in Middletown is praised for its compassionate, professional staff and ability to accommodate tight schedules. Patients say it provides effective opioid addiction treatment and is highly recommended.
- Professional and friendly staff: The center has received positive reviews for its professional and friendly staff who are described as going above and beyond to accommodate tight schedules and provide a respectful and caring environment.
- Supportive and non-judgmental approach: Reviewers appreciate the center's approach to treating patients with respect, rather than stigmatizing them as addicts. This creates a safe and supportive environment for individuals seeking treatment.
- Positive recommendations: Multiple reviewers highly recommend the center, emphasizing its effectiveness and the quality of care provided. This positive feedback indicates that the center is trusted and valued by those who have experienced its services.
MedMark Treatment Centers Lebanon
1521 Walmart Dr Suite 901, Lebanon, OH 45036
Med-Mark, a Suboxone treatment center, receives highly positive reviews. Patients credit the professional, caring staff for aiding their recovery through a helpful, friendly approach. The center comes highly recommended.
- Professional staff: The Med-Mark center is praised for its professional and helpful staff, who have been instrumental in aiding individuals in their recovery journeys.
- Caring and friendly environment: The staff, doctor, and overall atmosphere at Med-Mark are described as super nice, caring, and friendly, making it a comfortable and supportive place for treatment.
- Positive community: The center is commended for attracting individuals who are dedicated to bettering themselves, creating an encouraging and motivating environment.
KAV Recovery - Dayton
5563 Far Hills Ave, Dayton, OH 45429
The reviews describe this Suboxone treatment center positively. Patients say the treatment works well and praise the caring doctors, nurses, and counselors. The center provides stability and helps patients transition, even during the challenges of the pandemic.
- Effective Treatment: The Suboxone treatment center has successfully helped individuals overcome addiction to opioids like heroin and achieve sobriety.
- Supportive Staff: The doctors, nurses, counselors, and other staff members at the center are described as caring, friendly, and invested in their clients' well-being. They provide personalized care and go above and beyond to help clients.
- Seamless Transition: The center is praised for making the transition from another treatment center easy and for being helpful and responsive to any questions. The appointments are convenient, especially with the option of phone consultations during the COVID-19 pandemic.
What is Suboxone?
Healthcare providers commonly use suboxone to treat opioid addiction. It’s a combination medication of buprenorphine and naloxone.
The drug works by reducing cravings for opioids, which helps prevent withdrawal symptoms from occurring.
- Buprenorphine: An opioid partial agonist; it produces the same effects as opioids but in smaller doses.
- Naloxone: An opioid antagonist; it blocks the effects of opioid drugs.
You must take Suboxone under a healthcare professional’s supervision. Misuse of the drug can cause serious side effects and complications.
Online Therapy Can Help
Over 3 million people use BetterHelp. Their services are:
- Professional and effective
- Affordable and convenient
- Personalized and discreet
- Easy to start
Answer a few questions to get started
How to Take Suboxone
Healthcare providers typically administer suboxone as a sublingual film or tablet that dissolves under the tongue. They usually prescribe it as a part of comprehensive treatment in combination with counseling and behavioral therapies.
When taking Suboxone, following your doctor’s instructions carefully is essential.
Sublingual films and tablets should be placed under the tongue and allowed to dissolve completely—usually within 10 minutes. Swallowing the film may decrease its effectiveness.
How Long Do I Need to Take Suboxone?
The duration of Suboxone treatment will vary per individual. Treatment time may take longer or shorter, depending on the following:
- Your condition
- Response to treatment
- Other medications you may be taking
Your doctor will determine the best treatment plan suited to your needs. They will also conduct ongoing assessments to monitor your progress and adjust treatment as necessary.
Get Professional Help
BetterHelp can connect you to an addiction and mental health counselor.
Answer a few questions to get started
Alternatives to Suboxone
Suboxone isn’t the only drug that can treat opioid addiction. Alternatives to Suboxone include:
Methadone is a long-acting opioid agonist. It binds to the same receptors in the brain as other opioids, like heroin and oxycodone. The drug helps reduce withdrawal symptoms and feelings of euphoria.
Naxeltrone is another popular alternative to Suboxone. The drug blocks the effects of opioids on the brain. It helps reduce cravings associated with opioid addiction.
Zubsolv is another brand name for a drug that combines buprenorphine and naloxone. Unlike Suboxone, this drug is available as a tablet.
You must dissolve the tablet in your mouth within 5 minutes. Some prefer Zubsolv over Suboxone because of its taste and ease of administration.
Precautions for Suboxone
Suboxone can cause severe problems if not taken correctly. As such, follow these precautions for the drug:
- Always take Suboxone under a doctor’s supervision.
- Never try to adjust your dosage (such as taking too little or too much) on your own.
- Keep up with all doctor appointments so they can monitor your progress.
- Be transparent about your medical history, as this can impact Suboxone’s effects on your body.
- Don’t drink alcohol and take other depressants while on Suboxone.
Phone, Video, or Live-Chat Support
BetterHelp provides therapy in a way that works for YOU. Fill out the questionnaire, get matched, begin therapy.
Answer a few questions to get started
- "Suboxone." Drugs.com
- "Buprenorphine." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Naltrexone." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Zubsolv vs Suboxone: What's the Difference?" Drugs.com.
- Velander JR. "Suboxone: Rationale, Science, Misconceptions." Ochsner J, 2018.6. Shulman M, Wai JM, Nunes EV. "Buprenorphine Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder: An Overview." CNS Drugs, 2019.
Get matched with an affordable mental health counselorFind a Therapist
Answer a few questions to get started