Suboxone Centers Near Ontario, OH
Why trust us?
As a top-rated website for addiction recovery, Addiction Group understands the importance of finding a trustworthy and reputable addiction clinic. We’ve analyzed 60 clinics so that we can provide excellent recommendations.
Here are some criteria that our team considers when researching and evaluating addiction clinics:
- Licenses and accreditation
- Treatment approach
- Experience in treating Suboxone addiction
- Insurance coverage
We also employed advanced AI technology to evaluate 463 patient reviews to identify the best Suboxone clinic in Ontario. It helps us narrow our recommendations so you can find the best clinic for your needs.
Top 12 Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers Near Ontario, OH
Catalyst Life Services - The Center
741 Scholl Rd, Mansfield, OH 44907
Positive reviews praise the caring and compassionate staff, helpful counselors, and overall positive experiences. Patients feel supported and listened to, and some mention specific staff who positively impacted their treatment journey. The facility offers services like mental health counseling.
- Staff is super nice and helpful.
- The workers are nice people and very compassionate.
- The facility serves the community with compassion and respect.
- Good people to go to for counseling and mental health issues.
- Very good place to get mental help.
- The counselors are unprofessional and do not answer phone calls.
- The staff is dedicated and passionate about helping those in need.
- Great staff.
- Great place for counseling and mental health issues.
833 James St, Zanesville, OH 43701
The Suboxone treatment center has received very positive reviews praising the caring, dedicated staff for creating a compassionate, supportive atmosphere that feels like family. Many credit the center with saving their lives and highly recommend it for opioid addiction treatment.
- Highly recommended by multiple reviewers: Many of the reviews express high praise and recommend the Suboxone treatment center. This indicates that the center is well-regarded and trusted by its patients.
- Caring and dedicated staff: Reviewers consistently mention the caring and friendly nature of the staff. They describe the staff as dedicated to their job and genuinely interested in helping patients recover from addiction. This suggests that patients can expect compassionate support during their treatment journey.
- Personalized approach and close-knit community: Several reviewers mention that they feel like part of a family at the Suboxone treatment center. They appreciate the individual attention and close-knit community fostered by the staff. This indicates that patients can expect a personalized approach to their recovery and a sense of belonging.
Recovery Institute of Ohio
1019 Pierce St, Sandusky, OH 44870
The Suboxone treatment center, Recovery Institute of Ohio (RIO), received many positive reviews for its caring and helpful staff. Patients said RIO provides excellent therapy and support groups, and helped them achieve long-term sobriety and make lifelong friendships. The center was praised as the best treatment facility with staff that go above and beyond for their clients.
- Helpful, caring, and friendly staff: Many reviewers mentioned that the staff at the Suboxone treatment center were attentive, caring, and supportive. They were praised for going above and beyond to help clients and for providing a welcoming and safe environment.
- Life-changing experience: Several reviewers mentioned that the treatment center had a profound impact on their lives and helped them turn their lives around. They praised the program for providing them with valuable life skills, rewiring their thinking process, and giving them the tools to maintain long-term recovery.
- Knowledgeable and well-trained therapists: The therapists at the treatment center were highly regarded by reviewers. They were praised for their expertise in addiction and mental health, and for providing effective therapy sessions. Many reviewers mentioned that they felt understood and supported by the therapists during their treatment.
3121 W Broad St, Columbus, OH 43204
The Buckeye Clinic is highly praised for its caring staff who help clients achieve sobriety in a welcoming, supportive environment.
- Provides a safe living environment for recovery: The clinic offers a nice, safe living environment for men to work on their recovery, with regular cookouts and gatherings for the men and their families to spend time together.
- Supportive and caring staff: The staff at the clinic is accommodating, understanding, and willing to go the extra mile to help clients. They treat clients like family, hold them accountable, and take the time to provide thorough assessments and support.
- Successful treatment and positive outcomes: Many individuals credit the clinic with saving their lives and helping them achieve sobriety. They express gratitude for the clinic's services, including IOP (Intensive Outpatient Program) and sober living, and praise the effective treatment and support provided by the staff.
Complete Healthcare Addiction & Gynecology West
1539 W Broad St, Columbus, OH 43222
This Suboxone treatment center is highly recommended for its personalized approach and variety of treatment options. The knowledgeable, compassionate staff is dedicated to providing excellent care and helping patients achieve long-term recovery.
- Excellent care and knowledgeable staff: The center has a dedicated and compassionate staff who can relate to addiction experiences and provide effective treatment options like methadone and Suboxone.
- Personalized attention and tailored approach: Patients appreciate the personalized attention they receive at the center, as the staff takes the time to understand individual needs and tailor treatment accordingly.
- Comprehensive services and additional offerings: In addition to addiction treatment, the center also offers weight-loss services and has a medically supervised weight loss management program. They use a combination of medications, therapy, and counseling for successful treatment.
1199 Delaware Ave, Marion, OH 43302
Spero Health is highly recommended for its compassionate, caring staff and warm, friendly, non-judgmental environment. Patients feel genuinely cared for and supported in their opioid addiction recovery journey.
- The staff at the Suboxone treatment center are described as compassionate, caring, and genuinely concerned about the well-being of their patients.
- The center is praised for creating a warm, friendly, and supportive environment for individuals seeking recovery from opioid addiction.
- Patients appreciate that the staff do not judge them and instead focus on finding solutions to prevent future relapses.
Stretanski Michael F DO
1221 S. Trimble Rd., Situe B1, Mansfield, OH 44907
The positive reviews praise Dr. Mike and his staff at the Suboxone treatment center for their caring, thorough approach to treating opioid addiction. Patients value Dr. Mike's commitment to finding effective solutions beyond just medications. Reviewers also commend the professionalism and compassion of the center's nurses and staff.
- The doctor and staff are caring and attentive, helping patients manage pain effectively without relying solely on medications.
- The doctor is personable, compassionate, and genuinely cares about his patients' well-being. He is not a pill pusher and sees through dishonest intentions.
1131 E Broad St, Elyria, OH 44035
The Suboxone treatment center was praised for its caring and supportive staff who provide personalized attention beyond just treating addiction. Reviewers appreciated the clinic's efficiency, short wait times, and ability to get a prescription promptly. Overall, they highly recommended the center for those seeking recovery.
- The staff at the Suboxone treatment center are described as great, caring, and empathetic. They go above and beyond to help patients with not only addiction, but also other issues caused by addiction.
- The wait time at the center is minimal, with an average wait time of around 10 minutes. Patients are seen promptly by knowledgeable and professional staff.
- The center provides weekly prescription scripts immediately after assessment, allowing patients to start their recovery process without delay. The doctors and staff are described as friendly, courteous, and understanding, working collaboratively with patients in their recovery journey.
685 Delaware Ave #114, Marion, OH 43302
The Suboxone treatment center is praised for its caring and supportive staff, clean facilities, and high success rate in helping patients recover from addiction. Patients appreciate the non-judgmental approach, welcoming environment, and the understanding of Dr. Smith and his team.
- The staff at the Suboxone treatment center is understanding, patient, and accepting of all races and lifestyles.
- The clinic has a high success rate and a dedicated staff that works diligently to support the well-being of their patients.
- Dr. Smith and his staff are respectful, kind, and understanding, providing a clean and inviting environment for patients. They prioritize patient care and have good pricing compared to other clinics in the area.
540 Griswold Rd, Elyria, OH 44035
The Suboxone treatment center's caring team provides individualized therapy, support, and medical care to help patients overcome opioid addiction. Patients describe the understanding staff as family, and praise the center for providing life-changing addiction treatment.
- Staff that cares: Reviewers consistently mention the caring and understanding staff at this Suboxone treatment center. They emphasize that the staff makes them feel like family and go above and beyond to help them on their recovery journey.
- Individualized treatment plans: The center is commended for providing individualized treatment plans for each patient. This tailored approach ensures that patients receive the necessary therapy and medical appointments to support their unique recovery journey.
- Breaking barriers in addiction treatment: The treatment center is praised for its efforts in breaking down barriers in addiction treatment. Reviewers appreciate the center's commitment to providing immediate access to treatment for all individuals struggling with addiction, without any obstacles standing in their way.
Dr. Ujwala Pagedar, MD
2131 Park Ave W #200, Ontario, OH 44906
The primary doctor at the Suboxone treatment center receives positive feedback.
- The center has a team of primary doctors who are highly skilled and praised for their expertise in treating opioid addiction with Suboxone.
What is Suboxone?
Healthcare providers commonly use suboxone to treat opioid addiction. It’s a combination medication of buprenorphine and naloxone.
The drug works by reducing cravings for opioids, which helps prevent withdrawal symptoms from occurring.
- Buprenorphine: An opioid partial agonist; it produces the same effects as opioids but in smaller doses.
- Naloxone: An opioid antagonist; it blocks the effects of opioid drugs.
You must take Suboxone under a healthcare professional’s supervision. Misuse of the drug can cause serious side effects and complications.
Online Therapy Can Help
Over 3 million people use BetterHelp. Their services are:
- Professional and effective
- Affordable and convenient
- Personalized and discreet
- Easy to start
Answer a few questions to get started
How to Take Suboxone
Healthcare providers typically administer suboxone as a sublingual film or tablet that dissolves under the tongue. They usually prescribe it as a part of comprehensive treatment in combination with counseling and behavioral therapies.
When taking Suboxone, following your doctor’s instructions carefully is essential.
Sublingual films and tablets should be placed under the tongue and allowed to dissolve completely—usually within 10 minutes. Swallowing the film may decrease its effectiveness.
How Long Do I Need to Take Suboxone?
The duration of Suboxone treatment will vary per individual. Treatment time may take longer or shorter, depending on the following:
- Your condition
- Response to treatment
- Other medications you may be taking
Your doctor will determine the best treatment plan suited to your needs. They will also conduct ongoing assessments to monitor your progress and adjust treatment as necessary.
Get Professional Help
BetterHelp can connect you to an addiction and mental health counselor.
Answer a few questions to get started
Alternatives to Suboxone
Suboxone isn’t the only drug that can treat opioid addiction. Alternatives to Suboxone include:
Methadone is a long-acting opioid agonist. It binds to the same receptors in the brain as other opioids, like heroin and oxycodone. The drug helps reduce withdrawal symptoms and feelings of euphoria.
Naxeltrone is another popular alternative to Suboxone. The drug blocks the effects of opioids on the brain. It helps reduce cravings associated with opioid addiction.
Zubsolv is another brand name for a drug that combines buprenorphine and naloxone. Unlike Suboxone, this drug is available as a tablet.
You must dissolve the tablet in your mouth within 5 minutes. Some prefer Zubsolv over Suboxone because of its taste and ease of administration.
Precautions for Suboxone
Suboxone can cause severe problems if not taken correctly. As such, follow these precautions for the drug:
- Always take Suboxone under a doctor’s supervision.
- Never try to adjust your dosage (such as taking too little or too much) on your own.
- Keep up with all doctor appointments so they can monitor your progress.
- Be transparent about your medical history, as this can impact Suboxone’s effects on your body.
- Don’t drink alcohol and take other depressants while on Suboxone.
Phone, Video, or Live-Chat Support
BetterHelp provides therapy in a way that works for YOU. Fill out the questionnaire, get matched, begin therapy.
Answer a few questions to get started
- "Suboxone." Drugs.com
- "Buprenorphine." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Naltrexone." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Zubsolv vs Suboxone: What's the Difference?" Drugs.com.
- Velander JR. "Suboxone: Rationale, Science, Misconceptions." Ochsner J, 2018.6. Shulman M, Wai JM, Nunes EV. "Buprenorphine Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder: An Overview." CNS Drugs, 2019.
Get matched with an affordable mental health counselorFind a Therapist
Answer a few questions to get started