Drug and Alcohol Rehab Centers Near Oklahoma City, OK
The journey to sobriety is different for everyone, but they all start somewhere. There are several good options in Oklahoma City for treatment.
Each provides specialized treatment for people struggling with substance abuse disorders. However, finding a good fit for you can be hard, if not overwhelming.
We’ve made a directory to help you find some of the best rehab centers in your area. We used AI to sort through of Google, Yelp, and Facebook reviews, so you don’t have to.
We based this directory on the following:
- Reviews and testimonials
- Specialized programs
- Location and Facilities
- Treatment options
- Insurance and payment options
This directory will help you filter through the different treatment centers and find the right one for you. Whether you’re a local to the area or looking to travel for care, these addiction treatment centers near Oklahoma City can cater to your needs.
Top 27 Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers Near Oklahoma City, OK
Landmark Recovery of Oklahoma City
2412 N Ann Arbor Ave, Oklahoma City, OK 73127
Landmark Recovery of Oklahoma City is an excellent option for those who have relapsed. The staff is exceptional and welcoming, and they have been instrumental in saving lives.
- The staff at this addiction center is incredibly supportive and helpful, creating a welcoming and comfortable environment for clients.
- Landmark offers a wide range of resources and support to assist individuals in maintaining their sobriety.
Compass Clinic, Oklahoma City
701 NE 36th St, Oklahoma City, OK 73105, United States
Compass Clinic in Oklahoma City has been criticized for their high fees for services, which some find excessive. Patients who miss appointments are also charged, even if they have insurance. Some have expressed concerns about the quality of care provided, citing the high cost of services as evidence.
- The treatment plan is designed to give patients a sense of control.
- Friendly and welcoming staff create a comfortable environment.
- Patients and staff form a supportive community.
The Recovery Center
5629, 1215 NW 25th St, Oklahoma City, OK 73106
The Recovery Center is an excellent resource for those seeking help with addiction and mental health concerns. The intake process is efficient and the staff is exceptional. Patients appreciate the variety of meetings and social activities available.
- The welcoming and supportive environment starts from the moment patients walk in.
- The intake process is designed to be quick and easy, making it convenient for busy individuals.
- The amazing support and staff ensure that patients feel comfortable and connected throughout their stay.
- Patients have the opportunity to participate in a variety of activities, including meetings and group therapy sessions.
10813 N MacArthur Blvd, Oklahoma City, OK 73162
Suboxone Solutions is a highly regarded addiction treatment center that prioritizes patient care and sobriety. Despite potential wait times, patients appreciate the compassionate staff and the positive impact on their recovery journey.
- The staff at this addiction center creates a strong sense of teamwork and genuinely cares about their patients.
- Appointments are easy to schedule and treatment is well-organized and efficient.
- Overcoming addiction root-causes is a top priority at this clinic, which can help prevent long-term relapse.
Rightway Medical South
1613 SE 66th St, Oklahoma City, OK 73149
Rightway Medical South has been criticized for unprofessionalism and reports of abusive staff. However, the clinic is also recognized as a valuable resource for those seeking addiction treatment. It is recommended that individuals inquire about a tapering program with their counselor.
- The center provides a welcoming and comfortable environment.
- The staff offers helpful and supportive assistance.
- Various forms of support, such as counselling and therapy, are readily available.
- It's an excellent starting point for embarking on your recovery journey.
Rightway Medical of Oklahoma City West
5401 SW 29th St, Oklahoma City, OK 73179
Rightway Medical of Oklahoma City West may be challenging to afford for those who cannot attend daily, and interruptions in care can occur when unexpected events arise. While the clinic has provided excellent care in the past, recent changes have caused some issues.
- The staff at this addiction center are deeply committed to helping patients and are always eager to provide assistance.
- The clinic is impeccably clean and well-organized, creating a welcoming and comfortable environment for patients.
- Patients have access to a comprehensive range of medical and dental services, ensuring that all of their needs are met.
- Military members and veterans can take advantage of a variety of discounts offered by Rightway Medical.
Adult & Teen Challenge of Oklahoma
909 S Meridian Ave, Oklahoma City, OK 73108
Adult & Teen Challenge of Oklahoma is an effective program that has the potential to positively transform lives. While some individuals have had negative experiences, completing the program is not always easy. However, with a validated success rate of over 70%, it is clear that this program can make a significant difference in the lives of those struggling with addiction.
- The program is designed to facilitate positive life changes for individuals struggling with addiction.
- Successful completion of the program can bring a sense of relief and accomplishment.
- The program boasts a high success rate for those who fully participate.
The Salvation Army Adult Rehabilitation Center - Oklahoma City
2041 NW 7th St, Oklahoma City, OK 73106
The Salvation Army Adult Rehabilitation Center - Oklahoma City is known for providing excellent service when picking up donations. Although they may be a bit late from the ETA they give, it's important to remember that ETA stands for "estimated time of arrival." There are many variables at play during donation pickups, such as traffic, the amount and size of items, and where they are located in each donor's house. Despite these challenges, The Salvation Army is a professional moving company that provides valuable services and is worth using in the future.
- The Salvation Army provides easy and convenient ways for donors to give, making them feel appreciated for their contributions.
- Donors can plan their day around picking up donations thanks to the excellent service that estimates arrival times.
- The organization efficiently picks up donations from various locations within a donor's home.
Alcohol Drug & Assessment Center
4912 S Western Ave Suite A1, Oklahoma City, OK 73109, United States
The Alcohol Drug & Assessment Center has received criticism for unprofessionalism and lack of attentiveness from clients regarding their counselors and receptionists.
- Clients waiting for appointments are not a concern.
- Walk-in appointments are readily available.
Stages of Recovery, Inc. - Addiction Treatment Services
4101 N Classen Blvd ste d, Oklahoma City, OK 73118
Stages of Recovery, Inc. - Addiction Treatment Services is widely regarded as the best in addiction treatment due to their client-centered approach and non-profit motivation. The staff is known for their compassionate and dedicated efforts to help clients achieve recovery.
- The center provides genuine care and support for their clients, with a strong desire for their success.
- Despite the high quality of care, the program remains affordable for those seeking treatment.
- Personal growth and development are prioritized during treatment at this center.
Justin's Lighthouse Recovery Services
5207 N Beverly Dr, Oklahoma City, OK 73105
Justin's Lighthouse Recovery Services is a helpful addiction treatment center that provides good resources to help individuals get back on track and maintain sobriety.
- Justin's Lighthouse offers supportive and helpful services.
- Resources are provided to assist individuals in maintaining sobriety.
- The knowledgeable staff at Justin's Lighthouse is always willing to provide assistance.
Compass Clinic, Oklahoma City
701 NE 36th St, Oklahoma City, OK 73105
Oklahoma City Comprehensive Treatment Center
1737 Linwood Blvd, Oklahoma City, OK 73106
Phillip H. Lindsey, MD-Addiction Medicine Specialist/Board Certified
1720 N Shartel Ave Ste. A, Oklahoma City, OK 73103
Robert Westcott MD Addicitionologist
3700 NW N Classen Blvd #200, Oklahoma City, OK 73118
4901 S Pennsylvania Ave, Oklahoma City, OK 73119
Hefner Comprehensive Treatment Center
948 W Hefner Rd, Oklahoma City, OK 73114
Life Recovery Services
5113 SE 15th St, Del City, OK 73115
Into Action Sober Living
1414 NW 25th St, Oklahoma City, OK 73106
Valley Hope of Cushing
100 S Jones Ave, Cushing, OK 74023
Firstep Men's Recovery Program
11601 W Stanley Draper Dr, Oklahoma City, OK 73165
Firstep Women's Recovery Program
12511 S Sooner Rd, Oklahoma City, OK 73165
Alcohol Drug & Assessment Center
4912 S Western Ave Suite A1, Oklahoma City, OK 73109
NeuroWellness Kent R. Smalley, M.D.
3432 NW 178th St suite a, Edmond, OK 73012
the western club
5207 N Western Ave, Oklahoma City, OK 73118
Intergroup Service Office
2701 N Portland Ave E, Oklahoma City, OK 73107
Into Action Sober Living
1301 Shalamar Rd, Edmond, OK 73013
Types of Rehab Available
The best treatment depends on the severity of your addiction, family and living situation, personal needs, and other factors.
There are a few different treatment options for people who are looking for help with their addiction.
Inpatient centers are the most comprehensive option for addiction treatment. You live on-site in substance-free housing and have 24/7 access to qualified professional care.
They provide medically supervised detox, behavioral therapy, and other services. Most inpatient programs last 30, 60, or 90 days, while some last longer. Most programs will set up your aftercare program once you complete inpatient treatment.
This type of treatment is best for people who don't have control over their addiction and need medical supervision to stay sober.
Outpatient treatment is less comprehensive than inpatient treatment. Your treatment is organized around your schedule. They provide therapy, education, and other support services on-site, but you return to your home afterward.
Outpatient programs can work on their own as a comprehensive treatment plan or be a part of an aftercare plan.
They are best for people with a high motivation level to become sober. They are also a good option for people who cannot leave responsibilities, such as family, work, or school obligations.
Partial hospitalization programs (PHPs), also called intensive outpatient programs (IOPs), are more comprehensive than outpatient programs but less comprehensive than inpatient programs.
They provide similar services to inpatient programs, including medical services, behavioral therapy, and support groups. The biggest difference is that in a PHP, you return home to sleep. Sometimes food and transportation services are provided, but this varies by program.
New patients with a consistent home life and support system can benefit from PHPs. Patients who finish an inpatient program but still need intensive treatment may also enroll in a PHP.
Dual Diagnosis Treatment
Co-occurring disorders are when you simultaneously have an addiction and a mental health disorder. Doctors call co-occurring addiction and mental illness a dual diagnosis.
If you have a dual diagnosis, you should go to a treatment center that provides dual diagnosis treatment. They have cross-trained therapists who have experience treating mental illnesses along with addiction.
Medication-Assisted Therapy (MAT)
Some medications can help reduce the side effects of detoxification and withdrawal. Others can help reduce cravings and normalize body functions for certain types of addictions.
MAT can help prevent relapse and increase your chance of recovery when combined with other evidence-based therapies.
Online Therapy Can Help
Over 3 million people use BetterHelp. Their services are:
- Professional and effective
- Affordable and convenient
- Personalized and discreet
- Easy to start
Answer a few questions to get started
Questions to Ask When Looking for a Rehab Center
Here are 10 questions to ask the intake specialist when you call:
- Is your treatment center licensed and accredited?
- What are your staff’s qualifications?
- Is the facility experienced in treating your condition(s)
- Is my insurance accepted here?
- What type of treatment methods do your programs use?
- What is the staff-to-patient ratio?
- Who develops the treatment plan?
- How long are your treatment programs?
- Do you help set up continuing care services after the program?
- Does your treatment program provide family support?
Get matched with an affordable mental health counselorFind a Therapist
Answer a few questions to get started