Drug and Alcohol Rehab Centers Near Bartlesville, OK
The journey to sobriety is different for everyone, but they all start somewhere. There are several good options in Bartlesville for treatment.
Each provides specialized treatment for people struggling with substance abuse disorders. However, finding a good fit for you can be hard, if not overwhelming.
We’ve made a directory to help you find some of the best rehab centers in your area. We used AI to sort through 15 of Google, Yelp, and Facebook reviews, so you don’t have to.
We based this directory on the following:
- Reviews and testimonials
- Specialized programs
- Location and Facilities
- Treatment options
- Insurance and payment options
This directory will help you filter through the different treatment centers and find the right one for you. Whether you’re a local to the area or looking to travel for care, these addiction treatment centers near Bartlesville can cater to your needs.
Top 4 Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers Near Bartlesville, OK
Bartlesville Rightway Medical
610 W Hensley Blvd, Bartlesville, OK 74003The counselors at this addiction treatment center are highly praised and are seen as caring individuals. Patients feel important and appreciated at this clinic, and the staff is supportive and understanding of their needs.
- The counselors at this addiction treatment center are highly praised for their effectiveness and empathy.
- The staff is described as caring, supportive, and understanding, making patients feel important and valued during their recovery journey.
Reckless Saints Of Nowhere
Pryor, OK 74361The organization is highly praised for providing a supportive and welcoming environment. Many reviewers credit their sobriety and improved mental state to their experience at the addiction treatment center. Despite not completing the program, they highly recommend the center to anyone seeking to make positive changes in their life.
- Open arms and supportive environment: The center is praised for its welcoming and supportive environment, which is crucial for individuals seeking to overcome substance abuse.
- Positive impact on mental well-being: Even though the reviewer did not complete the program, they attribute their improved mental state and sobriety to their experience at the center. This suggests that the center has a positive impact on individuals' overall well-being.
Oxford House Inc
Tulsa, OK 74135Based on the positive reviews, clients praise the addiction treatment center for its reasonable pricing, with rates ranging from $100 to $150 per session. They appreciate the affordability and perceive it as a value for the services provided.
- Affordable pricing: Reviewers mention that the addiction treatment center offers relatively affordable rates, ranging from $100 to $150 per session.
- Availability: Multiple reviewers mention that the addiction treatment center is easily accessible and readily available for individuals seeking substance abuse rehabilitation.
Northeastern Oklahoma Council
120 E Illinois Ave, Vinita, OK 74301The addiction treatment center has received numerous positive reviews from previous patients. Many reviewers praised the facility for its knowledgeable and caring staff who provided individualized treatment plans tailored to their needs. Additionally, the center's serene and supportive environment was commended for fostering a sense of healing and hope among those seeking recovery.
- Highly qualified staff: Multiple reviews mentioned the center's staff as being knowledgeable and supportive in helping individuals recover from substance abuse. This indicates that the addiction treatment center has a strong team of professionals who are well-equipped to provide effective treatment.
- Holistic approach: Several reviews emphasized the center's commitment to a holistic approach to addiction recovery. This indicates that the treatment center not only focuses on addressing the physical aspects of addiction but also takes into consideration the individual's mental, emotional, and spiritual well-being.
Types of Rehab Available
The best treatment depends on the severity of your addiction, family and living situation, personal needs, and other factors.
There are a few different treatment options for people who are looking for help with their addiction.
Inpatient centers are the most comprehensive option for addiction treatment. You live on-site in substance-free housing and have 24/7 access to qualified professional care.
They provide medically supervised detox, behavioral therapy, and other services. Most inpatient programs last 30, 60, or 90 days, while some last longer. Most programs will set up your aftercare program once you complete inpatient treatment.
This type of treatment is best for people who don't have control over their addiction and need medical supervision to stay sober.
Outpatient treatment is less comprehensive than inpatient treatment. Your treatment is organized around your schedule. They provide therapy, education, and other support services on-site, but you return to your home afterward.
Outpatient programs can work on their own as a comprehensive treatment plan or be a part of an aftercare plan.
They are best for people with a high motivation level to become sober. They are also a good option for people who cannot leave responsibilities, such as family, work, or school obligations.
Partial hospitalization programs (PHPs), also called intensive outpatient programs (IOPs), are more comprehensive than outpatient programs but less comprehensive than inpatient programs.
They provide similar services to inpatient programs, including medical services, behavioral therapy, and support groups. The biggest difference is that in a PHP, you return home to sleep. Sometimes food and transportation services are provided, but this varies by program.
New patients with a consistent home life and support system can benefit from PHPs. Patients who finish an inpatient program but still need intensive treatment may also enroll in a PHP.
Dual Diagnosis Treatment
Co-occurring disorders are when you simultaneously have an addiction and a mental health disorder. Doctors call co-occurring addiction and mental illness a dual diagnosis.
If you have a dual diagnosis, you should go to a treatment center that provides dual diagnosis treatment. They have cross-trained therapists who have experience treating mental illnesses along with addiction.
Medication-Assisted Therapy (MAT)
Some medications can help reduce the side effects of detoxification and withdrawal. Others can help reduce cravings and normalize body functions for certain types of addictions.
MAT can help prevent relapse and increase your chance of recovery when combined with other evidence-based therapies.
Online Therapy Can Help
Over 3 million people use BetterHelp. Their services are:
- Professional and effective
- Affordable and convenient
- Personalized and discreet
- Easy to start
Answer a few questions to get started
Questions to Ask When Looking for a Rehab Center
Here are 10 questions to ask the intake specialist when you call:
- Is your treatment center licensed and accredited?
- What are your staff’s qualifications?
- Is the facility experienced in treating your condition(s)
- Is my insurance accepted here?
- What type of treatment methods do your programs use?
- What is the staff-to-patient ratio?
- Who develops the treatment plan?
- How long are your treatment programs?
- Do you help set up continuing care services after the program?
- Does your treatment program provide family support?
Get matched with an affordable mental health counselorFind a Therapist
Answer a few questions to get started