Drug and Alcohol Rehab Centers Near Enid, OK
The journey to sobriety is different for everyone, but they all start somewhere. There are several good options in Enid for treatment.
Each provides specialized treatment for people struggling with substance abuse disorders. However, finding a good fit for you can be hard, if not overwhelming.
We’ve made a directory to help you find some of the best rehab centers in your area. We used AI to sort through 31 of Google, Yelp, and Facebook reviews, so you don’t have to.
We based this directory on the following:
- Reviews and testimonials
- Specialized programs
- Location and Facilities
- Treatment options
- Insurance and payment options
This directory will help you filter through the different treatment centers and find the right one for you. Whether you’re a local to the area or looking to travel for care, these addiction treatment centers near Enid can cater to your needs.
Top 4 Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers Near Enid, OK
A Chance To Change
2113 W Britton Rd, Oklahoma City, OK 73120Positive reviews about the addiction treatment center include praise for their effectiveness in helping individuals achieve sobriety, their ability to work with both adults and children, and the kind and helpful nature of the staff. Additionally, one review mentions the support and guidance provided during the employment process, which speaks to the center's professionalism and dedication to helping others.
- Some reviewers mentioned that the addiction treatment center has provided them with significant help in their recovery process.
- The center is said to be great with both kids and adults, suggesting they have a diverse range of programs and services to cater to different age groups.
- The staff has been described as kind and helpful by a therapist who was seeking employment, indicating a positive working environment.
St Mary's Center-Rehabilitation
2123 W Willow Rd, Enid, OK 73703The St. Mary's Rehabilitation Outpatient Therapy center has a fantastic staff of physical therapists and physical therapy assistants who are highly skilled and provide excellent care. The communication between the therapists and physicians is seamless, and scheduling is convenient. It is also praised for having a supportive and religious environment, with Catholic nuns who offer support and are skilled nurses.
- The physical therapists and physical therapy assistants are fantastic at their jobs, pushing patients to heal and progress in their recovery.
- The communication between the staff and physicians is easy and efficient, with follow-ups being taken care of without the need for patient intervention.
- The facility provides support from Catholic nuns, making it a good choice for individuals who value religious or spiritual guidance during their rehabilitation journey.
Eagle Ridge Family Treatment Center
1916 E Perkins Ave, Guthrie, OK 73044The addiction treatment center is described as amazing and a true blessing. They are praised for their efforts in helping a pregnant woman overcome drug addiction. The woman successfully quit drugs and smoking, and her baby did not test positive for drugs. The reviewers express gratitude and believe that the center has saved her life.
- Effective in helping pregnant women overcome substance abuse: One review highlights how the addiction treatment center was successful in helping a pregnant woman who was a heavy drug user become completely drug-free and even quit smoking. This indicates that the center specializes in providing effective support for pregnant women struggling with substance abuse.
- Positive impact on family: The addiction treatment center not only focuses on the individual in their care but also on their family. The review mentions that the facility has been good to the friend and her children, implying that the center offers comprehensive care that considers the well-being of the entire family.
INTEGRIS Health Arcadia Trails Center for Addiction Recovery
4851 Integris Pkwy, Edmond, OK 73034This addiction treatment center receives rave reviews for its caring, dedicated, and professional staff who genuinely care about their patients. The facility is clean and beautiful, with grounds that provide a peaceful setting for recovery. In addition to providing top-notch residential and outpatient programs, the center goes above and beyond by connecting patients with support groups in their area, further enhancing their recovery experience.
- The staff is described as caring, patient, dedicated, and professional, providing the best treatment and quality care.
- The facility is clean, beautiful, and provides a peaceful environment for healing.
- They offer both residential and outpatient programs, connecting patients with NA meetings in the area.
Types of Rehab Available
The best treatment depends on the severity of your addiction, family and living situation, personal needs, and other factors.
There are a few different treatment options for people who are looking for help with their addiction.
Inpatient centers are the most comprehensive option for addiction treatment. You live on-site in substance-free housing and have 24/7 access to qualified professional care.
They provide medically supervised detox, behavioral therapy, and other services. Most inpatient programs last 30, 60, or 90 days, while some last longer. Most programs will set up your aftercare program once you complete inpatient treatment.
This type of treatment is best for people who don't have control over their addiction and need medical supervision to stay sober.
Outpatient treatment is less comprehensive than inpatient treatment. Your treatment is organized around your schedule. They provide therapy, education, and other support services on-site, but you return to your home afterward.
Outpatient programs can work on their own as a comprehensive treatment plan or be a part of an aftercare plan.
They are best for people with a high motivation level to become sober. They are also a good option for people who cannot leave responsibilities, such as family, work, or school obligations.
Partial hospitalization programs (PHPs), also called intensive outpatient programs (IOPs), are more comprehensive than outpatient programs but less comprehensive than inpatient programs.
They provide similar services to inpatient programs, including medical services, behavioral therapy, and support groups. The biggest difference is that in a PHP, you return home to sleep. Sometimes food and transportation services are provided, but this varies by program.
New patients with a consistent home life and support system can benefit from PHPs. Patients who finish an inpatient program but still need intensive treatment may also enroll in a PHP.
Dual Diagnosis Treatment
Co-occurring disorders are when you simultaneously have an addiction and a mental health disorder. Doctors call co-occurring addiction and mental illness a dual diagnosis.
If you have a dual diagnosis, you should go to a treatment center that provides dual diagnosis treatment. They have cross-trained therapists who have experience treating mental illnesses along with addiction.
Medication-Assisted Therapy (MAT)
Some medications can help reduce the side effects of detoxification and withdrawal. Others can help reduce cravings and normalize body functions for certain types of addictions.
MAT can help prevent relapse and increase your chance of recovery when combined with other evidence-based therapies.
Online Therapy Can Help
Over 3 million people use BetterHelp. Their services are:
- Professional and effective
- Affordable and convenient
- Personalized and discreet
- Easy to start
Answer a few questions to get started
Questions to Ask When Looking for a Rehab Center
Here are 10 questions to ask the intake specialist when you call:
- Is your treatment center licensed and accredited?
- What are your staff’s qualifications?
- Is the facility experienced in treating your condition(s)
- Is my insurance accepted here?
- What type of treatment methods do your programs use?
- What is the staff-to-patient ratio?
- Who develops the treatment plan?
- How long are your treatment programs?
- Do you help set up continuing care services after the program?
- Does your treatment program provide family support?
Get matched with an affordable mental health counselorFind a Therapist
Answer a few questions to get started