Methadone Treatment Centers Near Enid, OK
Why Trust Us
As a top-rated website for addiction treatment, AddictionGroup understands the importance of helping you find a reputable addiction clinic. Addiction is a severe problem, so our team comprehensively analyzed hundreds of methadone clinics to provide the best recommendations.
Here are some criteria that our team considers when researching and evaluating addiction clinics:
- Licenses and accreditation
- Treatment approach
- Experience in treating opioid addiction
- Insurance coverage
We also employed advanced AI technology to evaluate 1310 patient reviews to identify the best methadone clinic in Enid. It helps us narrow our recommendations so you can find the best clinic for your needs.
Top 7 Methadone Treatment Centers Near Enid, OK
Bartlesville Rightway Medical
610 W Hensley Blvd, Bartlesville, OK 74003The reviewers greatly appreciated the caring and supportive staff at the Methadone treatment center. They felt valued and important during their time at the clinic. Overall, the reviewers expressed gratitude for the staff's dedication and care.
- The staff at the center is described as caring, supportive, and understanding, making patients feel important and valued.
- The center prioritizes the well-being and needs of their patients, putting them first and providing a high level of care and concern.
- Note: Additional pros could be derived from more reviews, but the given reviews emphasize the caring and supportive nature of the staff and the patient-centered approach of the center.
Tulsa Rightway Medical
3445 S Sheridan Rd, Tulsa, OK 74145Overall, the reviews for the Methadone treatment center are mostly positive. Many reviewers mention that the clinic has saved their lives and helped them overcome opioid addiction. The staff is described as friendly and helpful, particularly the counselors and nurses. However, there are some concerns about the clinic being seen as primarily focused on money rather than patient care, and there are occasional reports of sketchy activity in the parking lot. Additionally, a few reviewers mention the lack of security at the facility.
- The staff at Rightway Medical Clinic is friendly, caring, and helpful.
- The methadone treatment program has helped many patients get off opioids and improve their lives.
- The clinic is clean, well-organized, and provides a safe and comfortable environment for patients.
Oklahoma City Comprehensive Treatment Center
1737 Linwood Blvd, Oklahoma City, OK 73106Overall, the reviews for this Methadone treatment center are positive. Many reviewers praise the staff for being friendly, caring, and non-judgmental. Some reviewers mention that the program has helped them get their lives back on track and has been a miracle for their addiction. However, there are a few complaints about difficulties in reaching the clinic by phone and the turnover of counselors and staff.
- Positive reviews about the staff: Multiple reviews mention that the staff at the methadone treatment center are friendly, caring, and non-judgmental. They treat patients with respect and provide a supportive environment for recovery.
- Improved quality of life: Several reviews mention that being on methadone has positively impacted their lives. They report experiencing fewer cravings, increased stability, and improvements in their relationships with family and friends.
- Referrals and recommendations: The treatment center receives positive feedback from clients who have been referred by others. Clients mention that the process is smooth, and they express gratitude for the positive changes the center has brought to their lives.
Tulsa Comprehensive Treatment Center
5550 S Garnett Rd #200, Tulsa, OK 74146The majority of reviewers express overwhelming positivity and satisfaction with the Methadone treatment center. They highlight the caring and compassionate staff, short wait times, flexible scheduling, and efficient services. Many reviewers credit the center with saving their lives and helping them achieve stability and recovery. There are a few comments mentioning some issues with counselors' competence and increasing wait times, but these concerns are outweighed by the overwhelmingly positive feedback.
- Friendly and caring staff who have a lot of compassion and provide positive attitudes.
- Quick and efficient service with minimal wait times.
- Staff members are knowledgeable and go above and beyond to ensure patients receive individualized care and support for recovery.
Hefner Comprehensive Treatment Center
948 W Hefner Rd, Oklahoma City, OK 73114The Methadone treatment center has received overwhelmingly positive reviews from patients. The staff is friendly, professional, and caring, and patients feel supported in their recovery journey. The clinic is clean, efficient, and takes necessary precautions during the COVID-19 pandemic. Many patients express gratitude for the positive impact the center has had on their lives.
- Positive success rate with Methadone treatment.
- Friendly and helpful staff.
- Clean facility with COVID-19 precautions in place.
- Offers both Methadone and Suboxone therapy.
- Professional and non-judgmental atmosphere.
- Prompt service with a smile.
Rightway Medical of Oklahoma City West
5401 SW 29th St, Oklahoma City, OK 73179Overall, the Methadone treatment center received positive reviews for their staff's friendliness and support. Most of the staff were consistently nice, although there were some complaints about one specific nurse's inconsistent behavior. The clinic was praised for being affordable and providing a welcoming environment for addiction recovery. There were some mentions of counselors changing frequently, but overall the center was described as professional and caring.
- Friendly and caring staff: Multiple reviews mention that the staff at this Methadone treatment center are nice, understanding, and caring. They strive to make patients feel comfortable and supported during their treatment journey.
- Affordable treatment: One reviewer specifically mentions that this center is very affordable, which can be an important factor for individuals seeking treatment for opioid addiction. Being able to access quality care at an affordable price can make a significant difference in someone's recovery journey.
- Non-judgmental environment: Several reviews highlight that this center provides a non-judgmental and supportive atmosphere. Patients feel comfortable being vulnerable and discussing their addiction without fearing judgment or stigma. This can be crucial for individuals seeking help, as feeling understood and accepted can greatly contribute to their recovery process.
Life Recovery Services
5113 SE 15th St, Del City, OK 73115The Methadone treatment center has a helpful and supportive staff, with specific praise for Shanae. They are recommended as a referral source by the Office of Juvenile Affairs. The nurse is described as amazing and non-judgmental, and the facility is clean and conveniently located. Overall, they are seen as a valuable resource for those seeking to recover from opioid addiction.
- Friendly and helpful staff
- Non-judgmental and caring environment
- Convenient and clean location
What is Methadone?
Methadone is a synthetic opioid agonist for Opioid Use Disorder (OUD). Many people in recovery rely on methadone as part of their treatment program.
However, methadone can be addictive when misused. You should always take methadone under a healthcare professional’s supervision to prevent unwanted side effects.
Online Therapy Can Help
Over 3 million people use BetterHelp. Their services are:
- Professional and effective
- Affordable and convenient
- Personalized and discreet
- Easy to start
Answer a few questions to get started
How Does Methadone Work?
Methadone binds with brain receptors activated by other opioids like heroin and morphine. It reduces cravings and withdrawal symptoms.
Opioid-dependent people who take methadone don’t experience the same kind of euphoria. One of methadone’s benefits is its long duration of action, allowing it to have a slow onset and prolonged effect.
Get Professional Help
BetterHelp can connect you to an addiction and mental health counselor.
Answer a few questions to get started
Forms of Methadone
Various forms of methadone are available, depending on your treatment plan. Your doctor can also determine the best methadone form suitable for you.
Here are the common forms of methadone:3
- Tablet: Methadone tablets are taken orally. You can swallow it whole or mix it in water if it's a dispersible tablet.
- Liquid: You can also take methadone as a liquid. This is usually prescribed to those with difficulty swallowing tablets or capsules. The liquid concentrate contains 10 milligrams of methadone per milliliter.
- Injection: Methadone can also be administered as an injection. It’s an alternative for those who can't take oral medication.
How Long Does Methadone Treatment Usually Last?
It’s recommended to stay on methadone treatment for at least 12 months.4
Some may even be on methadone treatment for 20 years.5 This is because opioid addiction is a chronic condition that requires ongoing to prevent relapse.
Other factors that affect the duration of methadone treatment include:
- The severity of the addiction
- Your response to the treatment
- Overall health
- Specific recovery goals
Once you’ve achieved stability, gradually tapering the methadone dose is essential. It helps minimize any withdrawal symptoms.
Phone, Video, or Live-Chat Support
BetterHelp provides therapy in a way that works for YOU. Fill out the questionnaire, get matched, begin therapy.
Answer a few questions to get started
Possible Side Effects and Risks of Methadone
Methadone also comes with possible side effects and risks. These side effects will vary for everyone depending on their body’s reaction to the drug.
According to the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA), common side effects of methadone include:1
- Nausea and vomiting
- Slow breathing
- Itchy skin
- Heavy sweating
- Sexual problems
- Mood swings
- Mental clouding
These side effects and risks are why gradual tapering of methadone is essential. It allows you to adjust to fewer doses, reducing the risk of severe side effects.
Methadone is a synthetic opioid agonist used for opioid use disorder. It binds with opioid receptors in the brain and helps reduce cravings and withdrawal symptoms.
Methadone can be addictive and has side effects, so you should only take methadone under a professional's supervision. Gradually tapering off the drug also prevents any severe side effects.
- “What is Methadone?” Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA).
- "How do medications to treat opioid use disorder work?" National Institute on Drug Abuse, 2021.
- "Understanding the Forms of Methadone.” MedMark Treatment Centers.
- "Methadone." The Centre for Addiction and Mental Health, 2021.
- Malervy J. "How long should you be on Methadone?" Recovery Centers of America.
- "How much does opioid treatment cost?" National Institute on Drug Abuse, 2021.
Get matched with an affordable mental health counselorFind a Therapist
Answer a few questions to get started