Suboxone Centers Near Bartlesville, OK
Why trust us?
As a top-rated website for addiction recovery, Addiction Group understands the importance of finding a trustworthy and reputable addiction clinic. We’ve analyzed 55 clinics so that we can provide excellent recommendations.
Here are some criteria that our team considers when researching and evaluating addiction clinics:
- Licenses and accreditation
- Treatment approach
- Experience in treating Suboxone addiction
- Insurance coverage
We also employed advanced AI technology to evaluate 5236 patient reviews to identify the best Suboxone clinic in Bartlesville. It helps us narrow our recommendations so you can find the best clinic for your needs.
Top 7 Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers Near Bartlesville, OK
Axis HealthCare Primary Care, Pain Management & Suboxone
220 West 71st St S Suite 2, Tulsa, OK 74132
The Suboxone treatment center has received extremely positive reviews. Patients highly praised the doctors, nurses, and staff for their excellent bedside manner, patient care skills, and compassionate approach. Many felt comfortable and trusted the doctors. Patients appreciated the short wait times, friendly service, and professionalism. Overall, the center comes highly recommended as a great healthcare facility.
- Outstanding bedside manners and excellent patient skills from the doctors and nurses.
- The doctors are caring, empathetic, and take the time to listen and understand their patients.
- Friendly and professional staff who create a comfortable and welcoming environment.
Marsh MediClinic PLLC
12500 East 86th St N Suite 105, Owasso, OK 74055
Dr. Marsh and his wife are highly recommended for their caring and professional approach at the Suboxone treatment center. Patients appreciate their supportive attitude, thorough explanations, and willingness to answer questions. The clinic is described as welcoming, clean, and comfortable.
- Dr. Marsh is highly regarded and has a positive impact on patients' lives. He is caring and provides a supportive approach to treatment.
- The staff, including Trina, the receptionist, is friendly and welcoming, creating a comfortable environment for patients.
- The clinic is personable and treats each individual with respect, taking the time to know their patients by name and not treating them as just another number.
Axis HealthCare Psychiatry and Suboxone Therapy - Bixby
11911 S Memorial Dr Suite 4, Bixby, OK 74008
The Suboxone treatment center is highly praised for its caring, non-judgmental approach and dedication to helping patients with opioid addiction. Patients appreciate the attentive, kind medical staff and the convenience of telehealth appointments. The facility is clean with short wait times.
- Excellent medical care: The staff at the Suboxone treatment center provides some of the best medical care, with attentive and engaged professionals who listen to patients' needs and take care of them in every way.
- Friendly and kind staff: The front desk associates, nurses, and doctors at the center are described as efficient, kind, and informative. Patients appreciate the fast and compassionate care they receive, especially those dealing with depression or mental health issues.
- Caring and understanding psychiatrists: The psychiatrists at the center, including Dr. Van Tuyl and Dr. Carly Smith, are commended for their knowledge, expertise, and genuine concern for their patients. They create a comfortable and non-judgmental environment, making patients feel heard and involved in their treatment plans.
Tulsa Rightway Medical
3445 S Sheridan Rd, Tulsa, OK 74145
The Suboxone treatment center in Tulsa, called Rightway Medical, has received highly positive reviews for its caring staff who patients say have saved their lives from opioid addiction. Though some mention minor issues, the clinic is still recommended for effective treatment.
- Lifesaving Treatment: Many reviewers mention that this Suboxone treatment center has saved their lives and changed them for the better. It is clear that this center provides effective treatment for opioid addiction.
- Friendly and Helpful Staff: Multiple reviews highlight the friendly and helpful nature of the employees, including the nurses, counselors, and other staff members. This positivity creates a welcoming and supportive environment for patients seeking help.
- Financial Assistance: One review mentions that the center accepts sooner care, which is part of the Oklahoma expansion program, allowing patients to receive their dose without worrying about the cost. This shows that the center is committed to making the treatment accessible and affordable for patients.
Tulsa Comprehensive Treatment Center
5550 S Garnett Rd #200, Tulsa, OK 74146
These reviews consistently praise the caring and supportive staff at this Suboxone treatment center. Patients describe the staff, especially Ms. Doris, as empathetic angels who listen to them. The clinic is commended for its commitment to recovery through personalized care and services like mental health support. While wait times and counselor expertise could improve, patients express gratitude for the clinic's life-saving, supportive environment.
- The staff at the Suboxone treatment center is described as kind, understanding, empathetic, and caring. They take the fear and stigma out of the treatment process and treat clients from a place of kindness and compassion. They genuinely care about the well-being of the clients and their paths to wellness.
- The center offers comprehensive and individualized care. They go above and beyond to ensure that each person receives the level of care they need. The dosing is carefully managed, taking into account individual needs, and they provide therapy sessions that are longer and more meaningful than other treatment centers.
- The staff is described as helpful, knowledgeable, and supportive. They pass no judgment and are there to help clients succeed in their recovery journey. They are accommodating and understanding, working with clients on payment options and going above and beyond to make sure everyone gets the help they need.
Bartlesville Rightway Medical
610 W Hensley Blvd, Bartlesville, OK 74003
The staff at the Suboxone treatment center is praised for being caring, supportive, and understanding. Many reviewers feel important and appreciated at this clinic.
- The staff at the Suboxone treatment center is exceptionally caring and makes patients feel important and supported.
- The center is known for its high level of care and concern, demonstrating empathy and understanding towards patient needs.
- Patients feel that the staff prioritizes their well-being and put them first, resulting in a grateful and appreciative atmosphere at the center.
GRAND Mental Health Bartlesville
700 S Penn Ave, Bartlesville, OK 74003
The Suboxone treatment center in Bartlesville receives high praise from reviewers for its caring, knowledgeable staff committed to helping people struggling with addiction and mental health challenges. Patients appreciate the friendly front desk, easy scheduling, and Brandon's effectiveness. The center is noted as better than other facilities, with positive feedback on follow-up care and diagnosis.
- Knowledgeable and highly trained staff: The center is praised for having staff members who are well-informed and well-qualified in treating addiction and mental health issues.
- Caring and compassionate: Reviewers highlight how the staff genuinely cares about helping individuals on their journey to recovery.
- Availability and ease of appointments: The center is known for its accessibility, with reviewers mentioning that it is easy to schedule appointments.
What is Suboxone?
Healthcare providers commonly use suboxone to treat opioid addiction. It’s a combination medication of buprenorphine and naloxone.
The drug works by reducing cravings for opioids, which helps prevent withdrawal symptoms from occurring.
- Buprenorphine: An opioid partial agonist; it produces the same effects as opioids but in smaller doses.
- Naloxone: An opioid antagonist; it blocks the effects of opioid drugs.
You must take Suboxone under a healthcare professional’s supervision. Misuse of the drug can cause serious side effects and complications.
Online Therapy Can Help
Over 3 million people use BetterHelp. Their services are:
- Professional and effective
- Affordable and convenient
- Personalized and discreet
- Easy to start
Answer a few questions to get started
How to Take Suboxone
Healthcare providers typically administer suboxone as a sublingual film or tablet that dissolves under the tongue. They usually prescribe it as a part of comprehensive treatment in combination with counseling and behavioral therapies.
When taking Suboxone, following your doctor’s instructions carefully is essential.
Sublingual films and tablets should be placed under the tongue and allowed to dissolve completely—usually within 10 minutes. Swallowing the film may decrease its effectiveness.
How Long Do I Need to Take Suboxone?
The duration of Suboxone treatment will vary per individual. Treatment time may take longer or shorter, depending on the following:
- Your condition
- Response to treatment
- Other medications you may be taking
Your doctor will determine the best treatment plan suited to your needs. They will also conduct ongoing assessments to monitor your progress and adjust treatment as necessary.
Get Professional Help
BetterHelp can connect you to an addiction and mental health counselor.
Answer a few questions to get started
Alternatives to Suboxone
Suboxone isn’t the only drug that can treat opioid addiction. Alternatives to Suboxone include:
Methadone is a long-acting opioid agonist. It binds to the same receptors in the brain as other opioids, like heroin and oxycodone. The drug helps reduce withdrawal symptoms and feelings of euphoria.
Naxeltrone is another popular alternative to Suboxone. The drug blocks the effects of opioids on the brain. It helps reduce cravings associated with opioid addiction.
Zubsolv is another brand name for a drug that combines buprenorphine and naloxone. Unlike Suboxone, this drug is available as a tablet.
You must dissolve the tablet in your mouth within 5 minutes. Some prefer Zubsolv over Suboxone because of its taste and ease of administration.
Precautions for Suboxone
Suboxone can cause severe problems if not taken correctly. As such, follow these precautions for the drug:
- Always take Suboxone under a doctor’s supervision.
- Never try to adjust your dosage (such as taking too little or too much) on your own.
- Keep up with all doctor appointments so they can monitor your progress.
- Be transparent about your medical history, as this can impact Suboxone’s effects on your body.
- Don’t drink alcohol and take other depressants while on Suboxone.
Phone, Video, or Live-Chat Support
BetterHelp provides therapy in a way that works for YOU. Fill out the questionnaire, get matched, begin therapy.
Answer a few questions to get started
- "Suboxone." Drugs.com
- "Buprenorphine." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Naltrexone." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Zubsolv vs Suboxone: What's the Difference?" Drugs.com.
- Velander JR. "Suboxone: Rationale, Science, Misconceptions." Ochsner J, 2018.6. Shulman M, Wai JM, Nunes EV. "Buprenorphine Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder: An Overview." CNS Drugs, 2019.
Get matched with an affordable mental health counselorFind a Therapist
Answer a few questions to get started