Suboxone Centers Near Enid, OK
Why trust us?
As a top-rated website for addiction recovery, Addiction Group understands the importance of finding a trustworthy and reputable addiction clinic. We’ve analyzed 24 clinics so that we can provide excellent recommendations.
Here are some criteria that our team considers when researching and evaluating addiction clinics:
- Licenses and accreditation
- Treatment approach
- Experience in treating Suboxone addiction
- Insurance coverage
We also employed advanced AI technology to evaluate 1403 patient reviews to identify the best Suboxone clinic in Enid. It helps us narrow our recommendations so you can find the best clinic for your needs.
Top 8 Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers Near Enid, OK
Axis HealthCare Primary Care, Pain Management & Suboxone
220 West 71st St S Suite 2, Tulsa, OK 74132
Patients highly praise the Suboxone treatment center's doctors, nurses, and staff for their exceptional manners, patient skills, and professional yet friendly approach. Patients feel heard, comfortable, and well cared for during visits. The welcoming environment aids the center's compassionate, understanding opioid addiction treatment.
- Outstanding bedside manners and excellent patient skills from the doctors and nurses.
- Caring and empathetic doctors and staff who aim to meet all their patients' needs.
- Friendly and conversational staff, making patients feel comfortable and at ease.
Marsh MediClinic PLLC
12500 East 86th St N Suite 105, Owasso, OK 74055
Dr. Marsh and his wife at the Suboxone treatment center are highly praised for their caring and compassionate approach. Patients feel respected as individuals. The clinic is clean, professional, and welcoming. Overall, patients highly recommend the center for opioid addiction treatment.
- Dr. Marsh is a caring and compassionate doctor who helps patients mentally and emotionally in addition to providing Suboxone treatment.
- The staff, including Dr. Marsh's wife Trina, is friendly, welcoming, and treats patients with respect.
- Patients feel that Dr. Marsh and his clinic have saved their lives and are grateful for the care and support they receive.
Axis HealthCare Psychiatry and Suboxone Therapy - Bixby
11911 S Memorial Dr Suite 4, Bixby, OK 74008
Axis Healthcare Psychiatry, a Suboxone treatment center, is praised for attentive medical care and a caring, knowledgeable staff including Dr. Van Tuyl and Carly. Patients appreciate telehealth appointments and the clinic's mental health focus.
- The medical care at this Suboxone treatment center is exceptional, with attentive and engaged staff who listen to their patients' needs and take care of them in every way.
- The staff, including the front desk associates, are efficient, kind, and informative, providing fast and compassionate care to patients, including those with depression.
- The doctors at this center, such as Dr. Van Tuyl and Dr. Carly Smith, are highly knowledgeable, caring, and kind, offering excellent treatment for mental health and addiction issues.
10813 N MacArthur Blvd, Oklahoma City, OK 73162
Suboxone Solutions is praised for its caring staff, especially Chris and Dr. Lynch, and for accepting Medicaid to help more people access treatment. Many say the clinic has transformed their lives and supported their sobriety.
- Accepts Soonercare and Medicaid: Suboxone Solutions is praised by several reviewers for accepting Soonercare and Medicaid, making treatment more affordable and accessible for individuals with financial constraints.
- Caring and compassionate staff: Many reviewers highlight the caring and non-judgmental attitude of the staff at Suboxone Solutions. They are described as attentive, friendly, and dedicated to helping patients on their recovery journey.
- Effective treatment and positive outcomes: Numerous reviewers credit Suboxone Solutions with saving their lives and helping them maintain sobriety. The clinic is commended for providing effective medical assisted treatment with Suboxone, resulting in improved quality of life, career success, and stable pain management.
Tulsa Comprehensive Treatment Center
5550 S Garnett Rd #200, Tulsa, OK 74146, United States
The Suboxone treatment center receives rave reviews for its compassionate, non-judgmental staff. Patients praise the counselors and doctors for their expertise and personalized care. The clinic helps turn lives around through effective treatment and ongoing recovery support. Though wait times can be long, it comes highly recommended.
- The staff at the Suboxone treatment center is described as kind, empathetic, and compassionate, making patients feel comfortable and supported throughout their recovery journey.
- The center offers comprehensive treatment and therapy, focusing on individual needs and providing tailored care to help patients truly recover and lead normal, good lives.
- The nurses and counselors at the clinic are friendly, understanding, and helpful, working with patients to ensure they receive the necessary treatment and providing assistance with payment options.
Hefner Comprehensive Treatment Center
948 W Hefner Rd, Oklahoma City, OK 73114, United States
The Suboxone treatment center is highly recommended for its life-changing impact on addiction recovery. Patients consistently praise the staff for their friendliness, professionalism and genuine care.
- Excellent staff: Multiple reviews mention the friendly and caring staff who are professional and take their work seriously. The medical staff are also praised for their expertise.
- Positive atmosphere: The reviews emphasize the non-judgmental and supportive environment of the treatment center. Patients feel welcomed and comfortable, which contributes to their success in recovery.
- Convenient location: The clinic's location in a much-needed area of OKC is appreciated by reviewers, as it saves them time and effort in commuting.
Rightway Medical of Oklahoma City West
5401 SW 29th St, Oklahoma City, OK 73179, United States
The Suboxone treatment center receives mostly positive reviews from patients who feel cared for by the kind and supportive staff, especially the counselors. While there are mixed opinions about one nurse, patients find the clinic affordable and helpful for changing lives. It provides a non-judgmental environment, though some note the frequent counselor turnover.
- Friendly and supportive staff: Multiple reviews mention that the staff at this Suboxone treatment center are nice, caring, and want their patients to succeed.
- Affordable: One review specifically mentions that this treatment center is very affordable, which can be a major factor for individuals seeking treatment options.
- Non-judgmental and understanding environment: Several reviews highlight that this center provides a non-judgmental atmosphere where patients can seek help without feeling judged.
- Helpful receptionist: A specific mention is made of a receptionist named Selena, who is described as the greatest and provides excellent service.
- Availability: While not explicitly mentioned in the reviews, it can be inferred that the center is open on Saturdays based on the question asked in one of the reviews.
- Note: The information provided is based on the given reviews and should be verified with the treatment center directly for confirmation.
Bartlesville Rightway Medical
610 W Hensley Blvd, Bartlesville, OK 74003
The reviewers appreciate the caring and supportive staff at the Suboxone treatment center, who make them feel important, valued, and cared for.
- Staff that genuinely cares: Multiple reviews mention the caring and supportive nature of the individuals working at this Suboxone treatment center. This indicates that the staff go above and beyond to make patients feel important and valued during their treatment journey.
- Supportive and understanding environment: The reviews highlight the center's ability to provide a supportive and understanding environment for individuals seeking treatment. This suggests that the staff at this center are empathetic and accommodating towards the needs of their patients.
- Putting patients first: One review specifically mentions the staff at this Suboxone treatment center prioritizing the needs of their patients. This suggests that the center's focus is on providing personalized care and ensuring that the patients' best interests are always at the forefront of their treatment approach.
What is Suboxone?
Healthcare providers commonly use suboxone to treat opioid addiction. It’s a combination medication of buprenorphine and naloxone.
The drug works by reducing cravings for opioids, which helps prevent withdrawal symptoms from occurring.
- Buprenorphine: An opioid partial agonist; it produces the same effects as opioids but in smaller doses.
- Naloxone: An opioid antagonist; it blocks the effects of opioid drugs.
You must take Suboxone under a healthcare professional’s supervision. Misuse of the drug can cause serious side effects and complications.
Online Therapy Can Help
Over 3 million people use BetterHelp. Their services are:
- Professional and effective
- Affordable and convenient
- Personalized and discreet
- Easy to start
Answer a few questions to get started
How to Take Suboxone
Healthcare providers typically administer suboxone as a sublingual film or tablet that dissolves under the tongue. They usually prescribe it as a part of comprehensive treatment in combination with counseling and behavioral therapies.
When taking Suboxone, following your doctor’s instructions carefully is essential.
Sublingual films and tablets should be placed under the tongue and allowed to dissolve completely—usually within 10 minutes. Swallowing the film may decrease its effectiveness.
How Long Do I Need to Take Suboxone?
The duration of Suboxone treatment will vary per individual. Treatment time may take longer or shorter, depending on the following:
- Your condition
- Response to treatment
- Other medications you may be taking
Your doctor will determine the best treatment plan suited to your needs. They will also conduct ongoing assessments to monitor your progress and adjust treatment as necessary.
Get Professional Help
BetterHelp can connect you to an addiction and mental health counselor.
Answer a few questions to get started
Alternatives to Suboxone
Suboxone isn’t the only drug that can treat opioid addiction. Alternatives to Suboxone include:
Methadone is a long-acting opioid agonist. It binds to the same receptors in the brain as other opioids, like heroin and oxycodone. The drug helps reduce withdrawal symptoms and feelings of euphoria.
Naxeltrone is another popular alternative to Suboxone. The drug blocks the effects of opioids on the brain. It helps reduce cravings associated with opioid addiction.
Zubsolv is another brand name for a drug that combines buprenorphine and naloxone. Unlike Suboxone, this drug is available as a tablet.
You must dissolve the tablet in your mouth within 5 minutes. Some prefer Zubsolv over Suboxone because of its taste and ease of administration.
Precautions for Suboxone
Suboxone can cause severe problems if not taken correctly. As such, follow these precautions for the drug:
- Always take Suboxone under a doctor’s supervision.
- Never try to adjust your dosage (such as taking too little or too much) on your own.
- Keep up with all doctor appointments so they can monitor your progress.
- Be transparent about your medical history, as this can impact Suboxone’s effects on your body.
- Don’t drink alcohol and take other depressants while on Suboxone.
Phone, Video, or Live-Chat Support
BetterHelp provides therapy in a way that works for YOU. Fill out the questionnaire, get matched, begin therapy.
Answer a few questions to get started
- "Suboxone." Drugs.com
- "Buprenorphine." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Naltrexone." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Zubsolv vs Suboxone: What's the Difference?" Drugs.com.
- Velander JR. "Suboxone: Rationale, Science, Misconceptions." Ochsner J, 2018.6. Shulman M, Wai JM, Nunes EV. "Buprenorphine Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder: An Overview." CNS Drugs, 2019.
Get matched with an affordable mental health counselorFind a Therapist
Answer a few questions to get started