Suboxone Centers Near Owasso, OK
Why trust us?
As a top-rated website for addiction recovery, Addiction Group understands the importance of finding a trustworthy and reputable addiction clinic. We’ve analyzed 47 clinics so that we can provide excellent recommendations.
Here are some criteria that our team considers when researching and evaluating addiction clinics:
- Licenses and accreditation
- Treatment approach
- Experience in treating Suboxone addiction
- Insurance coverage
We also employed advanced AI technology to evaluate 3736 patient reviews to identify the best Suboxone clinic in Owasso. It helps us narrow our recommendations so you can find the best clinic for your needs.
Top 8 Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers Near Owasso, OK
Axis HealthCare Primary Care, Pain Management & Suboxone
220 West 71st St S Suite 2, Tulsa, OK 74132
Overall, patients highly recommend this Suboxone treatment center for its caring, empathetic staff and excellent patient care. The doctors listen well and make patients feel comfortable. Efficient service and short wait times are also praised. Drs. Hubbard and Julie are called out as exceptional. One review mentioned feeling rushed by a nurse practitioner but still plans to return.
- Outstanding bedside manners: The doctors and nurses at this Suboxone treatment center have excellent patient skills and make patients feel heard and comfortable.
- Caring and compassionate staff: Patients appreciate the kindness and empathy of the doctors and staff at this center. They aim to take care of all the needs of their patients on multiple levels.
- Short wait times and efficient service: Many patients have mentioned that they did not have to wait long in the waiting room and the entire visit was completed in less than 30 minutes. The staff is efficient and creates a friendly and conversational environment.
Marsh MediClinic PLLC
12500 East 86th St N Suite 105, Owasso, OK 74055
Dr. Marsh runs a highly recommended Suboxone treatment center with a caring approach. Patients appreciate the mental and physical support he and his friendly, professional staff provide.
- Caring and Supportive Staff: Reviewers consistently mention that Dr. Marsh and his wife are caring, understanding, and go above and beyond to help their patients. They provide a supportive and non-judgmental environment, taking the time to listen, answer questions, and ensure a positive experience.
- Effective Treatment: Several reviews highlight that Suboxone treatment provided by Dr. Marsh has been successful in helping patients overcome opioid addiction and regain control of their lives.
- Personalized Approach: Reviewers appreciate that Dr. Marsh treats them as individuals and not just another patient. He takes the time to understand their overall health and mental well-being, helping them to stay on track and providing a personalized treatment plan.
Axis HealthCare Psychiatry and Suboxone Therapy - Bixby
11911 S Memorial Dr Suite 4, Bixby, OK 74008
The Suboxone treatment center is praised for its attentive, caring staff. Patients appreciate the efficiency and kindness of the front desk, the expertise and concern of Dr. Van Tuyl, the nurses' and psychiatrists' kindness, knowledge and personalized treatment plans, and the telehealth appointments and dedication to mental health care.
- The medical care received at this Suboxone treatment center is top-notch. The staff listens attentively and is highly engaged, ensuring that patients' needs are met in every way.
- The front desk associates are efficient, kind, and informative. They provide fast and compassionate care, creating a positive and supportive environment for patients.
- The doctors and nurses at this center, such as Dr. Van Tuyl and Carly, are highly knowledgeable and caring. They sincerely prioritize their patients' well-being and work collaboratively to develop effective treatment plans.
Tulsa Rightway Medical
3445 S Sheridan Rd, Tulsa, OK 74145
The Suboxone treatment center is praised in most reviews for saving lives and helping people overcome opioid addiction through caring and supportive staff, especially the counselors and nurses. The clinic's clean, organized, and comfortable environment is also appreciated, though some mention occasional security issues or drama. Overall it comes highly recommended for those serious about recovery.
- Saves lives and changes lives for the better
- Friendly and helpful staff that genuinely care about patients
- Accepts insurance or government programs to cover costs
Tulsa Comprehensive Treatment Center
5550 S Garnett Rd #200, Tulsa, OK 74146
The reviewers consistently praise the kind, empathetic, dedicated staff. Clients appreciate the personalized care, individualized treatment plans, counseling, and therapy. Occasional rude behavior from a nurse and longer wait times are the only negatives mentioned. The center is highly recommended for those serious about recovery and seeking a supportive, caring environment.
- The staff at this Suboxone treatment center is described as caring, kind, and empathetic. Several reviews mention specific staff members by name who provided exceptional care.
- The clinic is committed to personalized treatment, taking into account the specific needs of each individual. They are careful about dosing and provide the necessary support for recovery.
- The program is highly regarded for its counseling services. Patients receive the counseling they need, with sessions typically lasting one hour per week, ensuring a comprehensive approach to recovery.
Center for Therapeutic Interventions (CTI)
7477 E 46th Pl, Tulsa, OK 74145
This Suboxone treatment center is praised for its compassionate, caring staff and the positive impact they have on clients' recovery journeys. Despite some complaints about rotating counselors, reviewers recommend the center for its effectiveness in addiction treatment.
- Compassionate and helpful staff who genuinely care about your recovery and mental health.
- Provides effective treatment for opioid addiction using Suboxone.
- Offers a supportive and nonjudgmental environment for individuals seeking help with addiction.
MediTox Wellness of Owasso
10314 N 138th E Ave, Owasso, OK 74055
Meditox Wellness Clinic earns high praise from patients for providing compassionate, supportive care that helps people regain control of their lives. Multiple reviewers credit the clinic's staff, including Anthony and Dr. Hardy, for treating patients like family and creating a non-judgmental environment focused on recovery. Patients say the knowledgeable doctors and caring staff go above and beyond, leading to positive changes.
- Compassionate and supportive staff: Multiple reviewers mention the caring and welcoming nature of both Anthony and Dr. Hardy. They are described as kind, professional, knowledgeable, and treat patients like family.
- Non-judgmental environment: Patients appreciate that there is no judgment at this treatment center. They feel comfortable and supported in their recovery journey.
- Effective treatment: Reviewers mention that the doctors and staff at this center provide helpful and effective treatment. The doctors are praised for their bedside manners and going above and beyond for their patients.
Echota Behavioral Health - Tulsa
2727 E Admiral Pl, Tulsa, OK 74110
The reviews consistently praise the clinic's caring and supportive staff. Clients credit the clinic with saving their lives and are grateful for the staff's help and dedication to their wellbeing.
- Dedicated and supportive staff: Reviewers consistently mention the caring and knowledgeable staff, including doctors, nurses, and counselors, who are actively involved in helping clients overcome their addiction.
- Client-centered approach: The staff at this Suboxone treatment center is described as genuinely caring about their clients' well-being and working with them to achieve recovery. They prioritize individual needs and tailor treatment plans accordingly.
- Life-saving: One reviewer mentions that this place saved their life, emphasizing the effectiveness of the treatment provided and the positive impact it had on their journey towards recovery.
What is Suboxone?
Healthcare providers commonly use suboxone to treat opioid addiction. It’s a combination medication of buprenorphine and naloxone.
The drug works by reducing cravings for opioids, which helps prevent withdrawal symptoms from occurring.
- Buprenorphine: An opioid partial agonist; it produces the same effects as opioids but in smaller doses.
- Naloxone: An opioid antagonist; it blocks the effects of opioid drugs.
You must take Suboxone under a healthcare professional’s supervision. Misuse of the drug can cause serious side effects and complications.
Online Therapy Can Help
Over 3 million people use BetterHelp. Their services are:
- Professional and effective
- Affordable and convenient
- Personalized and discreet
- Easy to start
Answer a few questions to get started
How to Take Suboxone
Healthcare providers typically administer suboxone as a sublingual film or tablet that dissolves under the tongue. They usually prescribe it as a part of comprehensive treatment in combination with counseling and behavioral therapies.
When taking Suboxone, following your doctor’s instructions carefully is essential.
Sublingual films and tablets should be placed under the tongue and allowed to dissolve completely—usually within 10 minutes. Swallowing the film may decrease its effectiveness.
How Long Do I Need to Take Suboxone?
The duration of Suboxone treatment will vary per individual. Treatment time may take longer or shorter, depending on the following:
- Your condition
- Response to treatment
- Other medications you may be taking
Your doctor will determine the best treatment plan suited to your needs. They will also conduct ongoing assessments to monitor your progress and adjust treatment as necessary.
Get Professional Help
BetterHelp can connect you to an addiction and mental health counselor.
Answer a few questions to get started
Alternatives to Suboxone
Suboxone isn’t the only drug that can treat opioid addiction. Alternatives to Suboxone include:
Methadone is a long-acting opioid agonist. It binds to the same receptors in the brain as other opioids, like heroin and oxycodone. The drug helps reduce withdrawal symptoms and feelings of euphoria.
Naxeltrone is another popular alternative to Suboxone. The drug blocks the effects of opioids on the brain. It helps reduce cravings associated with opioid addiction.
Zubsolv is another brand name for a drug that combines buprenorphine and naloxone. Unlike Suboxone, this drug is available as a tablet.
You must dissolve the tablet in your mouth within 5 minutes. Some prefer Zubsolv over Suboxone because of its taste and ease of administration.
Precautions for Suboxone
Suboxone can cause severe problems if not taken correctly. As such, follow these precautions for the drug:
- Always take Suboxone under a doctor’s supervision.
- Never try to adjust your dosage (such as taking too little or too much) on your own.
- Keep up with all doctor appointments so they can monitor your progress.
- Be transparent about your medical history, as this can impact Suboxone’s effects on your body.
- Don’t drink alcohol and take other depressants while on Suboxone.
Phone, Video, or Live-Chat Support
BetterHelp provides therapy in a way that works for YOU. Fill out the questionnaire, get matched, begin therapy.
Answer a few questions to get started
- "Suboxone." Drugs.com
- "Buprenorphine." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Naltrexone." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Zubsolv vs Suboxone: What's the Difference?" Drugs.com.
- Velander JR. "Suboxone: Rationale, Science, Misconceptions." Ochsner J, 2018.6. Shulman M, Wai JM, Nunes EV. "Buprenorphine Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder: An Overview." CNS Drugs, 2019.
Get matched with an affordable mental health counselorFind a Therapist
Answer a few questions to get started