Drug and Alcohol Rehab Centers Near Grants Pass, OR
The journey to sobriety is different for everyone, but they all start somewhere. There are several good options in Grants Pass for treatment.
Each provides specialized treatment for people struggling with substance abuse disorders. However, finding a good fit for you can be hard, if not overwhelming.
We’ve made a directory to help you find some of the best rehab centers in your area. We used AI to sort through 86 of Google, Yelp, and Facebook reviews, so you don’t have to.
We based this directory on the following:
- Reviews and testimonials
- Specialized programs
- Location and Facilities
- Treatment options
- Insurance and payment options
This directory will help you filter through the different treatment centers and find the right one for you. Whether you’re a local to the area or looking to travel for care, these addiction treatment centers near Grants Pass can cater to your needs.
Top 5 Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers Near Grants Pass, OR
Grants Pass Treatment Center
1885 NE 7th St, Grants Pass, OR 97526The positive reviews highlight the caring and dedicated staff at the addiction treatment center. Patients appreciate the center's support in overcoming addiction and are grateful for the chance to start a better life. The clean environment and friendly nurses are also mentioned as positive aspects of the center.
- Caring and dedicated staff: The treatment center is praised for its caring and hardworking employees who go above and beyond to help patients overcome addiction.
- Life-saving treatment: Several reviews highlight how this center has saved their lives, indicating the effectiveness of their treatment program.
- New and empowering approach: The center is commended for having a fresh and empowering approach to addressing substance abuse, offering a unique perspective on an old problem.
Addictions Recovery Center, Inc. - Engagement & Assessments
1025 E Main St, Medford, OR 97504Positive reviews highlight the positive impact of the addiction treatment center, with some stating that it helped save their lives and provided a way out of addiction. Many reviewers appreciated the caring and helpful staff, mentioning that they felt supported and loved during their recovery journey. The center's dedication to saving lives and the effectiveness of its program were also praised.
- This addiction treatment center has helped many individuals in their recovery journey, with several reviewers expressing gratitude for the positive impact it has had on their lives.
- The staff at this center are described as caring, loving, and determined to help those who are ready for positive change. They are commended for their dedication to saving lives and providing support and guidance to those in need.
- Despite some negative experiences mentioned, there are reviewers who appreciate the professionalism and care shown by certain staff members, such as Lisa Sword, who is mentioned by name.
356 NE Beacon Dr, Grants Pass, OR 97526According to positive reviews, the addiction treatment center has a knowledgeable and compassionate staff who are willing to go above and beyond to help their clients. The counselors are skilled, experienced, understanding, and provide individualized treatment. Clients appreciate the agency's long-standing presence and the support offered by the program director and staff.
- Knowledgeable and compassionate staff willing to go the extra mile to help individuals struggling with substance abuse.
- Skilled and experienced counselors who provide individualized treatment and understanding to their clients.
- Program director and staff are widely praised for their compassion and dedication to helping individuals through difficult times.
AA Central Office of Southern Oregon
432 NW 6th St, Grants Pass, OR 97526The addiction treatment center receives positive reviews for their effective communication with patients, professional staff, and high-quality treatment services.
- Highly effective treatment programs: Several reviewers praised the addiction treatment center for its effective treatment programs. This suggests that the facility offers evidence-based approaches and comprehensive support, increasing the chances of successful recovery.
- Caring and supportive staff: Many reviewers mentioned the center's staff as being caring and supportive throughout their rehabilitation journey. This highlights the presence of compassionate professionals who can provide emotional guidance and personalized care, creating a positive and encouraging environment.
Options for Southern Oregon
1181 SW Ramsey Ave, Grants Pass, OR 97527Positive reviews about the addiction treatment center highlight the staff's ability to provide necessary help and support to individuals struggling with various mental health issues. The center is praised for its prompt response and effective counseling services, particularly for teenagers and children. Clients appreciate the various programs offered by the center to cater to different needs.
- Quick and responsive in providing help for mental health issues, even accommodating same-day appointments for urgent cases.
- Offers a variety of programs tailored for different age groups, including specialized programs for teenagers, like the one that helped the reviewer's son with his mental health challenges.
Types of Rehab Available
The best treatment depends on the severity of your addiction, family and living situation, personal needs, and other factors.
There are a few different treatment options for people who are looking for help with their addiction.
Inpatient centers are the most comprehensive option for addiction treatment. You live on-site in substance-free housing and have 24/7 access to qualified professional care.
They provide medically supervised detox, behavioral therapy, and other services. Most inpatient programs last 30, 60, or 90 days, while some last longer. Most programs will set up your aftercare program once you complete inpatient treatment.
This type of treatment is best for people who don't have control over their addiction and need medical supervision to stay sober.
Outpatient treatment is less comprehensive than inpatient treatment. Your treatment is organized around your schedule. They provide therapy, education, and other support services on-site, but you return to your home afterward.
Outpatient programs can work on their own as a comprehensive treatment plan or be a part of an aftercare plan.
They are best for people with a high motivation level to become sober. They are also a good option for people who cannot leave responsibilities, such as family, work, or school obligations.
Partial hospitalization programs (PHPs), also called intensive outpatient programs (IOPs), are more comprehensive than outpatient programs but less comprehensive than inpatient programs.
They provide similar services to inpatient programs, including medical services, behavioral therapy, and support groups. The biggest difference is that in a PHP, you return home to sleep. Sometimes food and transportation services are provided, but this varies by program.
New patients with a consistent home life and support system can benefit from PHPs. Patients who finish an inpatient program but still need intensive treatment may also enroll in a PHP.
Dual Diagnosis Treatment
Co-occurring disorders are when you simultaneously have an addiction and a mental health disorder. Doctors call co-occurring addiction and mental illness a dual diagnosis.
If you have a dual diagnosis, you should go to a treatment center that provides dual diagnosis treatment. They have cross-trained therapists who have experience treating mental illnesses along with addiction.
Medication-Assisted Therapy (MAT)
Some medications can help reduce the side effects of detoxification and withdrawal. Others can help reduce cravings and normalize body functions for certain types of addictions.
MAT can help prevent relapse and increase your chance of recovery when combined with other evidence-based therapies.
Online Therapy Can Help
Over 3 million people use BetterHelp. Their services are:
- Professional and effective
- Affordable and convenient
- Personalized and discreet
- Easy to start
Answer a few questions to get started
Questions to Ask When Looking for a Rehab Center
Here are 10 questions to ask the intake specialist when you call:
- Is your treatment center licensed and accredited?
- What are your staff’s qualifications?
- Is the facility experienced in treating your condition(s)
- Is my insurance accepted here?
- What type of treatment methods do your programs use?
- What is the staff-to-patient ratio?
- Who develops the treatment plan?
- How long are your treatment programs?
- Do you help set up continuing care services after the program?
- Does your treatment program provide family support?
Get matched with an affordable mental health counselorFind a Therapist
Answer a few questions to get started