Methadone Treatment Centers Near Roseburg, OR
Why Trust Us
As a top-rated website for addiction treatment, AddictionGroup understands the importance of helping you find a reputable addiction clinic. Addiction is a severe problem, so our team comprehensively analyzed hundreds of methadone clinics to provide the best recommendations.
Here are some criteria that our team considers when researching and evaluating addiction clinics:
- Licenses and accreditation
- Treatment approach
- Experience in treating opioid addiction
- Insurance coverage
We also employed advanced AI technology to evaluate 1677 patient reviews to identify the best methadone clinic in Roseburg. It helps us narrow our recommendations so you can find the best clinic for your needs.
Top 8 Methadone Treatment Centers Near Roseburg, OR
Salem Comprehensive Treatment Center
1160 Liberty St SE, Salem, OR 97302Overall, the majority of reviews for this Methadone treatment center are positive. Clients appreciate the option to choose between Methadone and Suboxone, the availability of counselors, and the mandatory group sessions. The staff is generally praised for their professionalism and dedication to helping patients. Some reviewers note that the clinic has made improvements in wait times and facilities. However, there are occasional complaints about specific staff members and the need for further improvement in certain areas. Nonetheless, many reviewers credit the clinic with saving their lives and providing them with the tools for successful recovery.
- Wide range of treatment options: The Methadone treatment center offers both methadone and suboxone, allowing patients to choose the option that works best for them and their recovery journey.
- Dedicated staff: The counselors, nurses, and doctors at the center are described as knowledgeable, professional, and caring. They work hard to provide individualized care and support to each patient.
- Ongoing improvements: The center has made efforts to address previous issues, such as long wait times, by hiring more staff and expanding their facilities. They also continually strive to improve the overall experience for patients, including increasing the number of groups and providing a more accessible parking lot.
Downtown Portland Comprehensive Treatment Center
324 NW Davis St, Portland, OR 97209The Methadone treatment center has a close-knit team that is passionate about helping patients and providing the best care possible. Some patients appreciate the opportunity to use Methadone as a tool to rebuild their lives, while others feel frustrated with the lack of options for tapering off the medication. The staff is generally friendly and helpful, making the process of receiving treatment easier for patients.
- Close-knit team: The staff at this Methadone treatment center has been working together for years, which is not typical in this line of work. They genuinely care about the population they serve and strive to provide the best care possible.
- Quick and easy process: Compared to other clinics, this treatment center provides quick and efficient service. Patients have reported being treated with respect and having a smooth and hassle-free experience.
- Note: Some other positive aspects mentioned in the reviews include: helpful staff, empathetic and professional approach, life-changing impact, great coworkers, and a comprehensive plan for recovery.
Tigard Comprehensive Treatment Center
10763 SW Greenburg Rd #100, Tigard, OR 97223The majority of reviews for this Methadone treatment center are positive. Many patients express gratitude for the clinic saving their lives and appreciate the dedicated staff, clean environment, and compassionate receptionist. Some reviewers acknowledge the challenges of long waits and understaffing but still recognize the clinic's impact on their recovery. However, there are a few negative reviews that criticize the clinic for being focused on profit rather than patient care.
- The clinic has a supportive and compassionate staff who are dedicated to helping patients succeed in their recovery journey.
- The clinic provides a clean and well-organized environment for treatment, with a helpful receptionist who goes above and beyond to assist patients.
1318 NW 9th St Suite B, Corvallis, OR 97330The majority of reviews for this Methadone treatment center are positive, with many individuals sharing their success stories of overcoming opioid addiction. The staff is described as friendly, understanding, and responsive, willing to work with patients to address any issues that arise. The convenience of the program, including the quick appointment times and easy access to medication, is also highlighted as a positive aspect of Ideal Options.
- Friendly and helpful staff: Many reviewers mentioned that the staff at the Methadone treatment center, specifically Amanda and Ashley, were friendly and understanding. They were commended for their helpfulness and flexibility.
- Quick and easy process: The center was praised for its efficiency and convenience. Reviewers mentioned that it was quick to get an appointment and that the Cordant pharmacy associated with the center provided easy access to medication without long wait times.
- Supportive and non-judgmental environment: Reviewers noted that they felt supported and cared for at the center. They felt comfortable being honest and did not feel judged. This created a positive and safe environment for their recovery journey.
Lane County Methadone
432 W 11th Ave, Eugene, OR 97401The Methadone treatment center is highly praised for saving lives and providing excellent care to patients who are clean and sober. Reviewers appreciate the welcoming and friendly environment, as well as the additional amenities and support provided. Many mention feeling valued as individuals rather than just a number.
- Excellent treatment and support: The center is praised for helping individuals save their lives and providing great treatment and support.
- Welcoming and comfortable environment: The facility is described as clean, friendly, and welcoming, with amenities like clubs and coffee that enhance the treatment experience.
- Personalized and individualized care: Patients are treated as individuals and not just numbers, receiving personalized attention and support.
863 Liberty St NE, Salem, OR 97301The Methadone treatment center has received positive reviews for their efficient and respectful service. Appointments are easy to make and they have added parking for convenience. The staff is praised for their dedication and helpfulness, with one review even expressing gratitude for saving a life. Overall, the center is described as non-judgmental and easy to work with.
- Fast and efficient service: Patients were able to make appointments easily and were seen quickly after arrival, with minimal wait time.
- Respectful and understanding staff: Reviewers praised the staff for treating them with respect and being understanding of their needs.
- Helpful and supportive staff: Multiple reviewers mentioned that the staff went above and beyond to help them and that their support had a significant positive impact on their lives.
Belmont Comprehensive Treatment Center
2600 SE Belmont St, Portland, OR 97214Belmont Methadone Clinic in Portland is highly recommended by multiple reviewers who credit the clinic with saving their lives and helping them overcome addiction. The staff is described as caring, compassionate, and invested in the well-being of their patients. While some reviewers mention minor issues, overall, the clinic is praised for its professionalism, effectiveness, and the positive impact it has had on the lives of those seeking help.
- Highly effective: Reviewers mentioned that the Methadone treatment center, specifically Belmont Allied, has been highly effective in helping them overcome opioid addiction. Many reviewers credited the counselors and medical staff for saving their lives and helping them stay clean.
- Caring and supportive staff: Multiple reviewers praised the staff, including the nurses, counselors, and doctors, for being caring, respectful, and genuinely invested in their recovery. The staff was described as understanding, helpful, and going above and beyond to provide support and tools for staying clean.
- Quick and efficient service: Several reviewers noted that the clinic provided fast and efficient service. They appreciated that the staff was prompt in their tasks and that there were no unnecessary delays or punishments for minor issues.
East Portland Comprehensive Treatment Center
6601 NE 78th Ct suite A-3, Portland, OR 97218The first review highlights the positive impact the Methadone treatment center has had on the reviewer's life, emphasizing the importance of individual effort and dispelling misconceptions about the treatment. The second review addresses the stigma surrounding Methadone, emphasizing its benefits in allowing individuals to live normal, productive lives and avoid legal trouble. The third review expresses overall satisfaction with the treatment and dosing at the clinic and recommends it for anyone seeking help with opioid dependence.
- The clinic offers medication-assisted treatment (Methadone, Suboxone, Subutex) to help individuals get off opioids without experiencing severe withdrawals.
- They provide mandatory one-on-one and group sessions to address the psychological aspects of addiction, in addition to medication, which helps with a holistic approach to treatment.
- The clinic has a supportive and caring staff, with counselors who are down-to-earth and understanding.
- The clinic offers shuttle service from a nearby transit center, making it convenient for individuals using public transportation.
What is Methadone?
Methadone is a synthetic opioid agonist for Opioid Use Disorder (OUD). Many people in recovery rely on methadone as part of their treatment program.
However, methadone can be addictive when misused. You should always take methadone under a healthcare professional’s supervision to prevent unwanted side effects.
Online Therapy Can Help
Over 3 million people use BetterHelp. Their services are:
- Professional and effective
- Affordable and convenient
- Personalized and discreet
- Easy to start
Answer a few questions to get started
How Does Methadone Work?
Methadone binds with brain receptors activated by other opioids like heroin and morphine. It reduces cravings and withdrawal symptoms.
Opioid-dependent people who take methadone don’t experience the same kind of euphoria. One of methadone’s benefits is its long duration of action, allowing it to have a slow onset and prolonged effect.
Get Professional Help
BetterHelp can connect you to an addiction and mental health counselor.
Answer a few questions to get started
Forms of Methadone
Various forms of methadone are available, depending on your treatment plan. Your doctor can also determine the best methadone form suitable for you.
Here are the common forms of methadone:3
- Tablet: Methadone tablets are taken orally. You can swallow it whole or mix it in water if it's a dispersible tablet.
- Liquid: You can also take methadone as a liquid. This is usually prescribed to those with difficulty swallowing tablets or capsules. The liquid concentrate contains 10 milligrams of methadone per milliliter.
- Injection: Methadone can also be administered as an injection. It’s an alternative for those who can't take oral medication.
How Long Does Methadone Treatment Usually Last?
It’s recommended to stay on methadone treatment for at least 12 months.4
Some may even be on methadone treatment for 20 years.5 This is because opioid addiction is a chronic condition that requires ongoing to prevent relapse.
Other factors that affect the duration of methadone treatment include:
- The severity of the addiction
- Your response to the treatment
- Overall health
- Specific recovery goals
Once you’ve achieved stability, gradually tapering the methadone dose is essential. It helps minimize any withdrawal symptoms.
Phone, Video, or Live-Chat Support
BetterHelp provides therapy in a way that works for YOU. Fill out the questionnaire, get matched, begin therapy.
Answer a few questions to get started
Possible Side Effects and Risks of Methadone
Methadone also comes with possible side effects and risks. These side effects will vary for everyone depending on their body’s reaction to the drug.
According to the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA), common side effects of methadone include:1
- Nausea and vomiting
- Slow breathing
- Itchy skin
- Heavy sweating
- Sexual problems
- Mood swings
- Mental clouding
These side effects and risks are why gradual tapering of methadone is essential. It allows you to adjust to fewer doses, reducing the risk of severe side effects.
Methadone is a synthetic opioid agonist used for opioid use disorder. It binds with opioid receptors in the brain and helps reduce cravings and withdrawal symptoms.
Methadone can be addictive and has side effects, so you should only take methadone under a professional's supervision. Gradually tapering off the drug also prevents any severe side effects.
- “What is Methadone?” Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA).
- "How do medications to treat opioid use disorder work?" National Institute on Drug Abuse, 2021.
- "Understanding the Forms of Methadone.” MedMark Treatment Centers.
- "Methadone." The Centre for Addiction and Mental Health, 2021.
- Malervy J. "How long should you be on Methadone?" Recovery Centers of America.
- "How much does opioid treatment cost?" National Institute on Drug Abuse, 2021.
Get matched with an affordable mental health counselorFind a Therapist
Answer a few questions to get started