Suboxone Centers Near Albany, OR
Why trust us?
As a top-rated website for addiction recovery, Addiction Group understands the importance of finding a trustworthy and reputable addiction clinic. We’ve analyzed 76 clinics so that we can provide excellent recommendations.
Here are some criteria that our team considers when researching and evaluating addiction clinics:
- Licenses and accreditation
- Treatment approach
- Experience in treating Suboxone addiction
- Insurance coverage
We also employed advanced AI technology to evaluate 1453 patient reviews to identify the best Suboxone clinic in Albany. It helps us narrow our recommendations so you can find the best clinic for your needs.
Top 8 Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers Near Albany, OR
Salem Comprehensive Treatment Center
1160 Liberty St SE, Salem, OR 97302
The Suboxone treatment center receives largely positive reviews. Patients frequently praise the professional and dedicated staff for saving lives and creating positive change. While some reviewers cite occasional issues with wait times and particular staff members, most agree the clinic effectively helps people overcome addiction.
- Offers both methadone and Suboxone treatment options.
- Assigned counselors and mandatory group sessions provide support and structure.
- Recent improvements in staffing have reduced wait times and increased availability of groups.
- Staff is professional, knowledgeable, and committed to helping patients.
- Clinic accommodates patients with take-home doses and works with those who have travel challenges.
Downtown Portland Comprehensive Treatment Center
324 NW Davis St, Portland, OR 97209
The Suboxone treatment center is praised for its friendly, respectful, and caring staff. Patients mention the pleasant front desk worker and helpful phone conversations. The clinic is efficient with a quick process, greeting patients right away. It provides a supportive, effective recovery program and is recommended for struggling addicts. Though some minor issues exist, overall it is a helpful, life-saving place for treatment.
- The staff at this Suboxone treatment center is extremely nice and pleasant to speak with, providing a positive and welcoming atmosphere for patients.
- The clinic is known for their efficient and quick process, with patients being able to receive treatment promptly upon arrival, saving them time and reducing stress.
- The team at this clinic genuinely cares about their patients' well-being and recovery, going above and beyond to ensure each individual receives the support and guidance they need.
Belmont Comprehensive Treatment Center
2600 SE Belmont St, Portland, OR 97214
The Suboxone treatment center has received positive reviews, with patients appreciating the helpful and understanding staff. Though some minor issues like inflexible schedules exist, patients say the clinic is instrumental in their recovery and highly recommend it.
- Friendly and supportive staff: The clinic has a caring and understanding team who work with patients and provide helpful advice without punishment.
- Life-saving treatment: Several reviewers mention that the Suboxone treatment at this clinic saved their lives and helped them stay off heroin, enabling them to lead a normal and healthy life.
- Efficient and organized: The clinic is described as clean and professional, with quick and hassle-free enrollment and treatment processes.
Wellness and Recovery of Salem
3000 Market St NE Suite 258, Salem, OR 97301
Wellness and Recovery provides a warm, compassionate environment for Suboxone treatment. Patients appreciate the caring, knowledgeable staff, including Dr. Helman, who understands their needs and provides comprehensive care. The clinic supports patients' overall wellness and recovery journey.
- Warm and compassionate environment: The clinic is praised for having a welcoming and caring atmosphere, making it a refreshing change from other treatment centers.
- Knowledgeable and empathetic staff: The doctors, nurses, and front desk staff are highly praised for their expertise and compassion. They go above and beyond to understand and address patients' needs, ensuring they receive proper care and support.
- Holistic approach to wellness: The clinic offers a broad range of medical services, counseling, and coaching to support patients' overall wellness. They prioritize finding the root cause of medical issues and provide interventions like acupuncture, massage, and exercise programs to improve health.
Great Circle Recovery Opioid Treatment Program
1011 Commercial St NE, Salem, OR 97301
The Suboxone treatment center is praised for its caring, supportive staff who provide personalized treatment and are committed to each patient's success. Patients feel treated as individuals, not numbers, and appreciate the center's efficient, friendly, and holistic approach to helping those struggling with addiction.
- The staff at this Suboxone treatment center make an effort to remember patients' names and check in with them, creating a welcoming and supportive environment.
- The clinic's nurses and counselors are described as unconditional in their support and belief in patients' recovery, helping them succeed in their journey to overcome addiction.
- The center is efficient and focused, with fast medication orders and check-in processes, providing a clean and holistic approach to treatment. The staff, including multiple doctors, are described as caring and invested in patients' recovery and health.
541 SE Oak St Suite D, Hillsboro, OR 97123
The Suboxone treatment center is praised for its friendly, compassionate staff and effective program helping individuals through recovery, though some note lengthy wait times due to video call requirements.
- Friendly and compassionate staff: Multiple reviews mention that the staff at the Suboxone treatment center are friendly, kind, and compassionate. They listen to patients and treat them with respect, without any judgment or condescending attitudes.
- Efficient and organized: Reviewers have noted that the center is clean and well-organized. They mention that the staff is prompt and there are minimal delays in getting appointments or receiving treatment.
- Effective treatment: The center is praised for its Suboxone program, with reviewers expressing gratitude for the help they received in overcoming addiction. They credit the center with saving lives and helping them take back control of their lives.
The Reclaim Clinic
470 Villa Rd, Newberg, OR 97132
The reviews praise Dr. Katie for her kindness, expertise, and compassionate care. Patients say she genuinely cares, provides tailored treatment plans, and goes above and beyond to help. She is highly recommended as the best Suboxone doctor.
- The doctor, Katie, is highly knowledgeable, kind, and non-judgmental. She genuinely wants to help her clients succeed and creates personalized treatment plans.
- The clinic offers compassionate, informative, and discrete assessments in a safe environment. The doctor genuinely cares about her clients and prioritizes their well-being.
- The clinic provides flexible hours, staying open until 6:30 pm to accommodate patients' needs. The doctor listens to patients, creates a plan, and ensures a positive and supportive experience.
1318 NW 9th St Suite B, Corvallis, OR 97330
The Suboxone treatment center Ideal Options is praised by patients for its caring, non-judgemental staff. Patients find the Cordent pharmacy convenient and appointments quick and easy. They credit the program's success to their own commitment and recommend Ideal Options to those serious about recovery. The staff is described as understanding, flexible and professional.
- Friendly and caring staff who prioritize individual's recovery journey.
- Quick and convenient appointment process, with minimal wait times.
- Cordent pharmacy provides efficient service, eliminating the need to wait 24 hours for medication.
What is Suboxone?
Healthcare providers commonly use suboxone to treat opioid addiction. It’s a combination medication of buprenorphine and naloxone.
The drug works by reducing cravings for opioids, which helps prevent withdrawal symptoms from occurring.
- Buprenorphine: An opioid partial agonist; it produces the same effects as opioids but in smaller doses.
- Naloxone: An opioid antagonist; it blocks the effects of opioid drugs.
You must take Suboxone under a healthcare professional’s supervision. Misuse of the drug can cause serious side effects and complications.
Online Therapy Can Help
Over 3 million people use BetterHelp. Their services are:
- Professional and effective
- Affordable and convenient
- Personalized and discreet
- Easy to start
Answer a few questions to get started
How to Take Suboxone
Healthcare providers typically administer suboxone as a sublingual film or tablet that dissolves under the tongue. They usually prescribe it as a part of comprehensive treatment in combination with counseling and behavioral therapies.
When taking Suboxone, following your doctor’s instructions carefully is essential.
Sublingual films and tablets should be placed under the tongue and allowed to dissolve completely—usually within 10 minutes. Swallowing the film may decrease its effectiveness.
How Long Do I Need to Take Suboxone?
The duration of Suboxone treatment will vary per individual. Treatment time may take longer or shorter, depending on the following:
- Your condition
- Response to treatment
- Other medications you may be taking
Your doctor will determine the best treatment plan suited to your needs. They will also conduct ongoing assessments to monitor your progress and adjust treatment as necessary.
Get Professional Help
BetterHelp can connect you to an addiction and mental health counselor.
Answer a few questions to get started
Alternatives to Suboxone
Suboxone isn’t the only drug that can treat opioid addiction. Alternatives to Suboxone include:
Methadone is a long-acting opioid agonist. It binds to the same receptors in the brain as other opioids, like heroin and oxycodone. The drug helps reduce withdrawal symptoms and feelings of euphoria.
Naxeltrone is another popular alternative to Suboxone. The drug blocks the effects of opioids on the brain. It helps reduce cravings associated with opioid addiction.
Zubsolv is another brand name for a drug that combines buprenorphine and naloxone. Unlike Suboxone, this drug is available as a tablet.
You must dissolve the tablet in your mouth within 5 minutes. Some prefer Zubsolv over Suboxone because of its taste and ease of administration.
Precautions for Suboxone
Suboxone can cause severe problems if not taken correctly. As such, follow these precautions for the drug:
- Always take Suboxone under a doctor’s supervision.
- Never try to adjust your dosage (such as taking too little or too much) on your own.
- Keep up with all doctor appointments so they can monitor your progress.
- Be transparent about your medical history, as this can impact Suboxone’s effects on your body.
- Don’t drink alcohol and take other depressants while on Suboxone.
Phone, Video, or Live-Chat Support
BetterHelp provides therapy in a way that works for YOU. Fill out the questionnaire, get matched, begin therapy.
Answer a few questions to get started
- "Suboxone." Drugs.com
- "Buprenorphine." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Naltrexone." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Zubsolv vs Suboxone: What's the Difference?" Drugs.com.
- Velander JR. "Suboxone: Rationale, Science, Misconceptions." Ochsner J, 2018.6. Shulman M, Wai JM, Nunes EV. "Buprenorphine Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder: An Overview." CNS Drugs, 2019.
Get matched with an affordable mental health counselorFind a Therapist
Answer a few questions to get started