Suboxone Centers Near Roseburg, OR
Why trust us?
As a top-rated website for addiction recovery, Addiction Group understands the importance of finding a trustworthy and reputable addiction clinic. We’ve analyzed 28 clinics so that we can provide excellent recommendations.
Here are some criteria that our team considers when researching and evaluating addiction clinics:
- Licenses and accreditation
- Treatment approach
- Experience in treating Suboxone addiction
- Insurance coverage
We also employed advanced AI technology to evaluate 497 patient reviews to identify the best Suboxone clinic in Roseburg. It helps us narrow our recommendations so you can find the best clinic for your needs.
Top 10 Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers Near Roseburg, OR
Salem Comprehensive Treatment Center
1160 Liberty St SE, Salem, OR 97302
The majority of patient reviews about this Suboxone treatment center are positive. Patients appreciate the medication options, counseling, group sessions, knowledgeable and professional staff, reduced wait times, and pleasant facilities. While some issues remain, many credit the clinic with transforming their lives through recovery support.
- Offers both methadone and Suboxone treatment options, with many people choosing Suboxone due to its supposed ease of getting off.
- Assigned counselors who meet with patients regularly and mandatory group sessions.
- Staff believes in progress, not perfection, and supports patients in their recovery journey.
Downtown Portland Comprehensive Treatment Center
324 NW Davis St, Portland, OR 97209
The Suboxone treatment center has received very positive reviews praising the friendly, helpful staff and quality care that has positively impacted patients' lives. Many recommend it to others struggling with addiction.
- The staff at the Suboxone treatment center, particularly Saqan and Alicia, are extremely pleasant and helpful to interact with.
- The center provides efficient and quick service, with the reviewer mentioning being greeted and served immediately upon arrival.
- The staff genuinely cares about the well-being of the patients and their recovery, with a high level of empathy and professionalism.
Tigard Comprehensive Treatment Center
10763 SW Greenburg Rd #100, Tigard, OR 97223
The majority of reviews for this Suboxone treatment center are positive, with many crediting the clinic for saving lives. Patients describe caring staff and appreciative of help received, despite some complaints of wait times and crowded conditions. A few negative comments concern the clinic's focus on profit.
- The clinic has a supportive and compassionate staff who work hard to help patients recover from opioid addiction.
- The receptionist at the front desk is highly praised for her understanding and compassion, even going out of her way to help patients in stressful situations.
541 SE Oak St Suite D, Hillsboro, OR 97123
The Suboxone treatment center at Ideal Options is praised for its friendly, compassionate, and respectful staff who provide excellent support for recovery without condescension towards addiction. Though remote appointments can mean lengthy wait times, patients describe the overall experience as life-saving.
- Friendly and compassionate staff: Multiple reviews mention the staff at this Suboxone treatment center as being kind, caring, friendly, and non-judgmental. They treat patients with respect and create a welcoming environment.
- Efficient and organized: According to the reviews, the center is well-organized, with minimal delays in appointments and a clean facility. The process of having to FaceTime with a provider is mentioned as a potential cause of wait times, but overall, the center is praised for its efficiency.
- Accessible and accommodating: The center is commended for its willingness to work with patients and find a suitable treatment plan. They are described as helpful and understanding, believing in second chances and providing grade-A communication. Patients appreciate the level of support and guidance they receive in their recovery journey.
The Reclaim Clinic
470 Villa Rd, Newberg, OR 97132
The reviews praise Dr. Katie's compassionate care and the clinic's positive impact on clients' lives.
- The doctor, Katie, is kind, non-judgmental, and knowledgeable. She genuinely cares about her clients and wants to see them succeed in their recovery journey.
- Katie is down-to-earth yet professional and understands the science of addiction. She creates personalized treatment plans and is open to adjusting medication to meet the patient's needs.
- The Reclaim Clinic offers a safe and discrete location for assessments, and the cost of treatment is significantly less out-of-pocket compared to using health insurance.
1318 NW 9th St Suite B, Corvallis, OR 97330
Ideal Options is highly praised by reviewers for their caring and welcoming staff, convenient pharmacy, and flexible Suboxone treatment program that has positively impacted many lives.
- Friendly and caring staff: The reviews consistently mention that the staff at Ideal Options is friendly, welcoming, and genuinely concerned about the well-being and recovery of their patients. This creates a supportive environment for individuals seeking treatment.
- Convenient and efficient service: Patients appreciate the quick and easy appointment process, with minimal waiting times. The mention of the Cordant pharmacy indicates that obtaining medications is a smooth and hassle-free experience, without the need to wait 24 hours.
- Flexible and accommodating: Ideal Options is described as understanding, flexible, and willing to work with patients to overcome any challenges they may face during their recovery journey. This willingness to adapt and support individuals through their struggles contributes to a positive treatment experience.
Lane County Methadone
432 W 11th Ave, Eugene, OR 97401
This Suboxone treatment center is praised for its warm and supportive atmosphere. Patients feel respected as individuals, not numbers. The clean, friendly facility offers amenities and social clubs.
- The center treats patients well and is willing to work with them on various aspects as long as they are clean and sober.
- The facility is clean, welcoming, and has additional amenities such as art club and coffee.
- Patients feel valued and treated like individuals rather than just a number.
863 Liberty St NE, Salem, OR 97301
This Suboxone treatment center has received praise for its easy appointment process, short wait times, respectful staff, and ability to provide same-day treatment and prescriptions. Patients describe the staff as understanding, helpful, and dedicated to assisting those seeking treatment for opioid addiction.
- Easy and quick booking process: The center offers online appointment scheduling and was able to see the reviewer the next day.
- Efficient and respectful service: The staff is described as friendly, understanding, and treating patients with respect. The intake process is relatively quick, taking about an hour.
- Supportive and dedicated staff: The staff goes above and beyond to help patients, with one reviewer expressing gratitude for the positive impact the treatment has had on their life.
Adapt Integrated Health Care
3099 NE Diamond Lake Blvd, Roseburg, OR 97470
The first review praises the supportive staff and addiction treatment services. The second thanks the center for saving a life and notes the staff's involvement. The third criticizes survey manipulation and poor addict treatment. The fourth calls it a great drug treatment place with enjoyable activities. The fifth says recovery depends on individual commitment but the reviewer was personally satisfied. The last says the program provides good help.
- Supportive and caring staff with a lot of experience in addiction and recovery, offering help in all aspects of addictive behavior.
- The entire staff is credited with saving the life of a patient who was on their deathbed, providing support and assistance throughout the recovery process.
525 Ferry St SE #203, Salem, OR 97301
One reviewer felt unwelcome at Willamette Valley Suboxone clinic but recommends Amazing Treatment for their warm, supportive staff. Another was very happy with Amazing Treatment, praising it as their best outpatient experience yet due to the friendly, caring staff. A final reviewer had a comfortable, positive experience at Amazing Treatment.
- Friendly and welcoming atmosphere: The Amazing Treatment center is described as creating a caring and welcoming environment that feels like a family. The staff is easy to talk to, non-judgmental, and encouraging, making patients feel comfortable and supported.
- Knowledgeable and empathetic doctor: The doctor at the center is praised for being understanding, empathetic, and highly knowledgeable. This indicates that patients receive quality care from a medical professional who understands their unique needs and challenges.
- Convenient prescriptions and flexible scheduling: Patients appreciate that they can receive weekly prescriptions instead of having to visit the center daily. This accommodation allows them to continue working full time and maintain a normal routine while receiving the necessary treatment.
What is Suboxone?
Healthcare providers commonly use suboxone to treat opioid addiction. It’s a combination medication of buprenorphine and naloxone.
The drug works by reducing cravings for opioids, which helps prevent withdrawal symptoms from occurring.
- Buprenorphine: An opioid partial agonist; it produces the same effects as opioids but in smaller doses.
- Naloxone: An opioid antagonist; it blocks the effects of opioid drugs.
You must take Suboxone under a healthcare professional’s supervision. Misuse of the drug can cause serious side effects and complications.
Online Therapy Can Help
Over 3 million people use BetterHelp. Their services are:
- Professional and effective
- Affordable and convenient
- Personalized and discreet
- Easy to start
Answer a few questions to get started
How to Take Suboxone
Healthcare providers typically administer suboxone as a sublingual film or tablet that dissolves under the tongue. They usually prescribe it as a part of comprehensive treatment in combination with counseling and behavioral therapies.
When taking Suboxone, following your doctor’s instructions carefully is essential.
Sublingual films and tablets should be placed under the tongue and allowed to dissolve completely—usually within 10 minutes. Swallowing the film may decrease its effectiveness.
How Long Do I Need to Take Suboxone?
The duration of Suboxone treatment will vary per individual. Treatment time may take longer or shorter, depending on the following:
- Your condition
- Response to treatment
- Other medications you may be taking
Your doctor will determine the best treatment plan suited to your needs. They will also conduct ongoing assessments to monitor your progress and adjust treatment as necessary.
Get Professional Help
BetterHelp can connect you to an addiction and mental health counselor.
Answer a few questions to get started
Alternatives to Suboxone
Suboxone isn’t the only drug that can treat opioid addiction. Alternatives to Suboxone include:
Methadone is a long-acting opioid agonist. It binds to the same receptors in the brain as other opioids, like heroin and oxycodone. The drug helps reduce withdrawal symptoms and feelings of euphoria.
Naxeltrone is another popular alternative to Suboxone. The drug blocks the effects of opioids on the brain. It helps reduce cravings associated with opioid addiction.
Zubsolv is another brand name for a drug that combines buprenorphine and naloxone. Unlike Suboxone, this drug is available as a tablet.
You must dissolve the tablet in your mouth within 5 minutes. Some prefer Zubsolv over Suboxone because of its taste and ease of administration.
Precautions for Suboxone
Suboxone can cause severe problems if not taken correctly. As such, follow these precautions for the drug:
- Always take Suboxone under a doctor’s supervision.
- Never try to adjust your dosage (such as taking too little or too much) on your own.
- Keep up with all doctor appointments so they can monitor your progress.
- Be transparent about your medical history, as this can impact Suboxone’s effects on your body.
- Don’t drink alcohol and take other depressants while on Suboxone.
Phone, Video, or Live-Chat Support
BetterHelp provides therapy in a way that works for YOU. Fill out the questionnaire, get matched, begin therapy.
Answer a few questions to get started
- "Suboxone." Drugs.com
- "Buprenorphine." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Naltrexone." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Zubsolv vs Suboxone: What's the Difference?" Drugs.com.
- Velander JR. "Suboxone: Rationale, Science, Misconceptions." Ochsner J, 2018.6. Shulman M, Wai JM, Nunes EV. "Buprenorphine Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder: An Overview." CNS Drugs, 2019.
Get matched with an affordable mental health counselorFind a Therapist
Answer a few questions to get started