Suboxone Centers Near Springfield, OR
Why trust us?
As a top-rated website for addiction recovery, Addiction Group understands the importance of finding a trustworthy and reputable addiction clinic. We’ve analyzed 40 clinics so that we can provide excellent recommendations.
Here are some criteria that our team considers when researching and evaluating addiction clinics:
- Licenses and accreditation
- Treatment approach
- Experience in treating Suboxone addiction
- Insurance coverage
We also employed advanced AI technology to evaluate 339 patient reviews to identify the best Suboxone clinic in Springfield. It helps us narrow our recommendations so you can find the best clinic for your needs.
Top 9 Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers Near Springfield, OR
White Bird Clinic
341 E 12th Ave, Eugene, OR 97401
The Suboxone treatment center provides essential resources and is praised for its supportive, professional staff.
- Provides resources and assistance to those in crisis, including mental health help, food, clothing, and hygiene items
- Recognized on a national level for their services and considered an asset to the community
- The staff is described as kind, caring, and knowledgeable about resources for those in need.
Salem Comprehensive Treatment Center
1160 Liberty St SE, Salem, OR 97302
Based on positive reviews, this Suboxone clinic helps patients overcome opioid addiction through dedicated staff support and accommodations for patients' needs. The clinic is praised as a life-saving resource for effective addiction treatment.
- Positive and supportive staff: Many reviewers mention the staff at the Suboxone treatment center as being friendly, helpful, and supportive in their recovery journey. They appreciate the hard work and dedication of the counselors, nurses, and front desk staff.
- Life-saving treatment: Several reviewers express gratitude for the treatment they received at the center, stating that it has saved their lives and helped them overcome their addiction. They credit the clinic for helping them get clean and sober and regain control of their lives.
- Improvement in services: Some reviewers mention that the clinic has made improvements in wait times, increasing the number of groups, and expanding their facilities to accommodate more clients. They appreciate the efforts made by the staff to provide a better experience for patients.
Serenity Lane Residential Treatment
1 Serenity Lane, 91150 Coburg Industrial Way, Coburg, OR 97408
The positive reviews praise the program's effectiveness in treating addiction and saving lives. Patients commend the caring, knowledgeable counselors and top-notch facility and program. One patient highlighted the benefits of medical detox and residential treatment.
- Good counselors: Several reviews mention that the counselors at the Suboxone treatment center are knowledgeable, caring, and provide great support to the patients.
- Life-saving program: Multiple reviews state that the program at the treatment center has helped individuals overcome addiction and saved their lives.
- Effective medical detox: One review specifically mentions that the medical detox at the center is effective and helps individuals on the path to recovery.
Buckley Detoxification Center
605 W 4th Ave, Eugene, OR 97402
The Suboxone treatment center is praised for its kind, compassionate, and supportive staff. Reviewers appreciated the meals and snacks provided in the facility's common areas. The center is seen as a good place to safely detox and begin recovery.
- The staff at Buckley Detox is described as kind, compassionate, and supportive.
- The facility provides three hot cooked meals a day and offers a variety of snacks.
- They offer AA and NA meetings, although attendance is not mandatory.
321B Goodpasture Island Rd, Eugene, OR 97401
Barbara, a staff member at the Suboxone treatment center, receives rave reviews for her compassion, knowledge, and dedication to providing the best care possible. Many grateful patients credit her with helping them overcome addiction, manage pain, and offering critical support. She comes highly recommended.
- Barbara is detail-oriented and knowledgeable in various areas, including pain management and anemia testing.
- She is compassionate and provides the best care needed for her patients.
- She goes above and beyond, providing encouragement and support to her patients.
Springfield Treatment Center
1485 Market St, Springfield, OR 97477
This Suboxone clinic has received rave reviews from patients who describe the treatment as life-changing. Patients feel welcomed and supported by the friendly, compassionate staff. The counselors and nurses are praised for their caring approach. Many believe the clinic saved their lives through effective treatment and understanding of those struggling with opioid addiction. The clinic comes highly recommended.
- Friendly and understanding staff who make patients feel welcome and treated like human beings.
- Nurses and counselors are caring and supportive, helping patients get on the right path and giving them their lives back.
- The clinic provides a great program that saves money and time, while also helping to save lives. The staff is kind, caring, and understanding of the daily struggles faced by addicts.
Willamette Family, Inc.
195 W 12th Ave, Eugene, OR 97401
The Suboxone treatment center received praise for its caring and considerate staff who went above and beyond to provide excellent addiction treatment. Clients mentioned the effective treatment plan helped them overcome addiction and maintain sobriety. Highly regarded staff Dr. Gin Park and nurse Valerie Thomas were commended for their bedside manner and concern for patients. The center also assisted with insurance and provided helpful guidance to patients and families.
- The staff at the Suboxone treatment center is described as caring, considerate, and helpful. They go above and beyond to provide support and assistance to patients.
- The treatment center offers a comprehensive program that includes doctor's appointments, medication management, classes, and counseling. Patients report positive experiences and successful outcomes in their recovery journey.
- The center is praised for its supportive and understanding staff. They are described as having excellent bedside manners and showing genuine care and concern for patients.
Equinox Clinics LLC
160 E 18th Ave, Eugene, OR 97401
The Suboxone treatment center is highly recommended for those struggling with opioid addiction, with many patients crediting the kind, compassionate, and nonjudgmental staff for saving their lives and helping them overcome addiction. The doctor is described as understanding and willing to help.
- The staff at this Suboxone treatment center are described as kind, compassionate, and understanding. They genuinely care about the well-being of their patients and are willing to go the extra mile to support them.
- The clinic creates a warm and welcoming environment, making patients feel comfortable, cared for, and heard. This positive atmosphere helps in the recovery process and encourages individuals to actively participate in their treatment.
- The clinic has a successful track record in helping patients overcome opioid addiction. Several reviews mention that the treatment received at this center has saved lives and allowed individuals to regain control over their lives and relationships.
1318 NW 9th St Suite B, Corvallis, OR 97330
The friendly and helpful staff provide support and care for those in recovery. Quick appointments and an efficient pharmacy add to the convenience.
- The staff is friendly and helpful, creating a welcoming environment for patients.
- The treatment center offers quick and convenient appointments, with patients usually in and out within 15 to 25 minutes.
- The center provides an option for a quick start to treatment, with some patients being able to get an appointment the next day.
What is Suboxone?
Healthcare providers commonly use suboxone to treat opioid addiction. It’s a combination medication of buprenorphine and naloxone.
The drug works by reducing cravings for opioids, which helps prevent withdrawal symptoms from occurring.
- Buprenorphine: An opioid partial agonist; it produces the same effects as opioids but in smaller doses.
- Naloxone: An opioid antagonist; it blocks the effects of opioid drugs.
You must take Suboxone under a healthcare professional’s supervision. Misuse of the drug can cause serious side effects and complications.
Online Therapy Can Help
Over 3 million people use BetterHelp. Their services are:
- Professional and effective
- Affordable and convenient
- Personalized and discreet
- Easy to start
Answer a few questions to get started
How to Take Suboxone
Healthcare providers typically administer suboxone as a sublingual film or tablet that dissolves under the tongue. They usually prescribe it as a part of comprehensive treatment in combination with counseling and behavioral therapies.
When taking Suboxone, following your doctor’s instructions carefully is essential.
Sublingual films and tablets should be placed under the tongue and allowed to dissolve completely—usually within 10 minutes. Swallowing the film may decrease its effectiveness.
How Long Do I Need to Take Suboxone?
The duration of Suboxone treatment will vary per individual. Treatment time may take longer or shorter, depending on the following:
- Your condition
- Response to treatment
- Other medications you may be taking
Your doctor will determine the best treatment plan suited to your needs. They will also conduct ongoing assessments to monitor your progress and adjust treatment as necessary.
Get Professional Help
BetterHelp can connect you to an addiction and mental health counselor.
Answer a few questions to get started
Alternatives to Suboxone
Suboxone isn’t the only drug that can treat opioid addiction. Alternatives to Suboxone include:
Methadone is a long-acting opioid agonist. It binds to the same receptors in the brain as other opioids, like heroin and oxycodone. The drug helps reduce withdrawal symptoms and feelings of euphoria.
Naxeltrone is another popular alternative to Suboxone. The drug blocks the effects of opioids on the brain. It helps reduce cravings associated with opioid addiction.
Zubsolv is another brand name for a drug that combines buprenorphine and naloxone. Unlike Suboxone, this drug is available as a tablet.
You must dissolve the tablet in your mouth within 5 minutes. Some prefer Zubsolv over Suboxone because of its taste and ease of administration.
Precautions for Suboxone
Suboxone can cause severe problems if not taken correctly. As such, follow these precautions for the drug:
- Always take Suboxone under a doctor’s supervision.
- Never try to adjust your dosage (such as taking too little or too much) on your own.
- Keep up with all doctor appointments so they can monitor your progress.
- Be transparent about your medical history, as this can impact Suboxone’s effects on your body.
- Don’t drink alcohol and take other depressants while on Suboxone.
Phone, Video, or Live-Chat Support
BetterHelp provides therapy in a way that works for YOU. Fill out the questionnaire, get matched, begin therapy.
Answer a few questions to get started
- "Suboxone." Drugs.com
- "Buprenorphine." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Naltrexone." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Zubsolv vs Suboxone: What's the Difference?" Drugs.com.
- Velander JR. "Suboxone: Rationale, Science, Misconceptions." Ochsner J, 2018.6. Shulman M, Wai JM, Nunes EV. "Buprenorphine Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder: An Overview." CNS Drugs, 2019.
Get matched with an affordable mental health counselorFind a Therapist
Answer a few questions to get started