Drug and Alcohol Rehab Centers Near Lebanon, PA
The journey to sobriety is different for everyone, but they all start somewhere. There are several good options in Lebanon for treatment.
Each provides specialized treatment for people struggling with substance abuse disorders. However, finding a good fit for you can be hard, if not overwhelming.
We’ve made a directory to help you find some of the best rehab centers in your area. We used AI to sort through 976 of Google, Yelp, and Facebook reviews, so you don’t have to.
We based this directory on the following:
- Reviews and testimonials
- Specialized programs
- Location and Facilities
- Treatment options
- Insurance and payment options
This directory will help you filter through the different treatment centers and find the right one for you. Whether you’re a local to the area or looking to travel for care, these addiction treatment centers near Lebanon can cater to your needs.
Top 8 Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers Near Lebanon, PA
The Ranch Pennsylvania
1166 Hilt Rd, Wrightsville, PA 17368The positive reviews for the addiction treatment center, commonly referred to as "The Ranch," highlight the life-changing experiences and transformative impact it has had on individuals struggling with substance abuse and mental health issues. Many reviewers mention the dedicated and caring staff, who not only provide effective treatment but also understand and empathize with the clients' struggles. The sense of community and support system, both during and after the program, is also emphasized as a valuable aspect of The Ranch's approach.
- Dedicated and caring staff: The Ranch has a dedicated and caring staff who have personal experience with addiction struggles. They approach each client with care, consideration, and compassion, making sure no problem is too big to handle.
- Strong community and support system: The Ranch provides a strong community and support system for its clients. Clients have the opportunity to meet and connect with others who are going through similar situations, providing a sense of social support that can be vital for recovery. Additionally, the program offers alumni events and ongoing support for those who have completed the program.
Retreat Behavioral Health | Lancaster County
1170 S State St, Ephrata, PA 17522Positive reviews about the addiction treatment center mention the helpfulness of the therapist and staff, the positive impact on recovery, the enjoyable therapy and elective activities, and the delicious food provided. Some reviewers also expressed gratitude for the facility for saving their lives and giving them a second chance. Overall, these reviews highlight the importance of the supportive staff, effective therapy, and a positive and welcoming environment in the recovery process.
- The facility provides therapy and elective activities to make the most of your stay.
- The staff, including the therapist Ally, are friendly and helpful.
- The facility has helped many people achieve sobriety and turn their lives around.
Caron Treatment Centers
243 N Galen Hall Rd, Wernersville, PA 19565Positive reviews for the addiction treatment center highlight the high-quality and world-class rehabilitation facilities. One reviewer mentioned their positive experience with the HCP program, finding it comfortable and helpful for their recovery. Another parent appreciated the supportive, knowledgeable, and responsive staff in helping their teen son through the treatment process.
- World-class facility with knowledgeable and supportive staff.
- HCP program provides a comfortable and helpful experience for recovery.
Recovery Centers of America
3rd Floor, 2201 Renaissance Blvd 3rd Floor, King of Prussia, PA 19406The positive reviews about the addiction treatment center highlight the cleanliness of the facility, the quality of the food, and the helpfulness of the staff. Many reviewers mention that the treatment program is effective if the individual is committed to their recovery journey. The center's webinars and virtual meetings are also praised for their informative content and helpfulness during the pandemic.
- Clean facility and great food: One reviewer mentioned that the addiction treatment center has a clean facility and provides amazing food, creating a comfortable and supportive environment for recovery.
- Supportive staff: Many reviewers praised the staff at the center, stating that they were friendly, caring, and dedicated to helping individuals succeed in their recovery journey. The staff was described as knowledgeable and committed to providing quality care.
- Informative webinars: The center offers quick and easy webinars that are informative and provide valuable insight into the recovery community, allowing individuals to gain knowledge and support during their journey to sobriety.
Pennsylvania Adult and Teen Challenge
33 Teen Challenge Rd, Rehrersburg, PA 19550The addiction treatment center has received positive reviews for its Christ-centered approach, effectiveness in helping people overcome addiction, and long-term program. Many reviewers have expressed gratitude for the positive impact the center has had on their lives and their families. The caring staff, love for God and people, and focus on physical, emotional, and spiritual well-being have been highlighted as strengths of the center.
- Christ-centered approach: The addiction treatment center is centered around faith in Christ, which is highlighted in multiple reviews. This can be a pro for individuals who are seeking a religious or spiritual component in their recovery journey.
- Long-term program: The addiction treatment center offers a long-term program, which is praised in one review as being effective for individuals who need it. This may be beneficial for those who require extended support and a structured environment for a successful recovery.
- Caring and compassionate staff: Some reviews mention the caring and compassionate nature of the staff at the addiction treatment center. This can be reassuring for individuals looking for a supportive and understanding environment during their recovery process.
White Deer Run Of Lancaster
53 N West End Ave, Lancaster, PA 17603Positive reviews highlight the caring and supportive staff, the opportunity for personal growth and learning, and the emphasis on community and individual attention. The rehab center offers various therapy groups and activities such as gardening, music therapy, and art therapy, providing a well-rounded experience. The counselors, techs, and nurses are praised for their dedication and care towards the patients.
- Caring staff who are experienced and knowledgeable in assisting with recovery
- Offers snacks throughout the day for additional comfort
- Provides a variety of therapeutic activities and groups, including gardening, music therapy, and art therapy
Kennedy Addiction Recovery Center
5006 E Trindle Rd # U-200, Mechanicsburg, PA 17050The positive reviews consistently praise the dedicated and passionate staff members at the Kennedy Addiction Recovery Center. Tim Weber, Brianna, and the Kennedy family are commended for their compassion, commitment, and effectiveness in helping individuals with addiction. Reviewers also mention the excellent program components, including qualified clinicians, group therapy, and safe housing. Overall, the center is highly recommended for its caring staff and successful approach to recovery.
- The staff members, particularly Tim Weber and Brianna, are highly dedicated and passionate about helping individuals with addiction and ensuring the best possible outcome for each client.
- The Kennedy Addiction Recovery Center is backed by a caring and positive family who genuinely care about helping people and creating a supportive environment for recovery.
- The program at the center is comprehensive, with highly qualified and compassionate clinicians, educational group therapy, and safe and sober housing, providing all the necessary components for long-term sobriety.
New Insights II Inc
517 Carlisle Ave, York, PA 17404The positive reviews highlight the effectiveness and gratitude towards the staff at the addiction treatment center. One reviewer credits the center for helping him become a better person and overcoming his addiction, expressing gratitude every day. Another reviewer mentions finding hope and self-discovery through counseling at the center, emphasizing the supportive and non-condescending nature of the staff. Lastly, a reviewer states that although they initially attended the center due to a court obligation, they ended up benefiting greatly and undergoing personal transformation as a result.
- Staff is highly praised for their support and guidance, with one reviewer expressing gratitude for their life-saving assistance.
- The center provides a safe and non-condescending environment, where clients are treated as individuals and are encouraged to find strengths within themselves.
- The program helps clients to not only quit their addiction but also work towards becoming healthier individuals and building a better life.
Types of Rehab Available
The best treatment depends on the severity of your addiction, family and living situation, personal needs, and other factors.
There are a few different treatment options for people who are looking for help with their addiction.
Inpatient centers are the most comprehensive option for addiction treatment. You live on-site in substance-free housing and have 24/7 access to qualified professional care.
They provide medically supervised detox, behavioral therapy, and other services. Most inpatient programs last 30, 60, or 90 days, while some last longer. Most programs will set up your aftercare program once you complete inpatient treatment.
This type of treatment is best for people who don't have control over their addiction and need medical supervision to stay sober.
Outpatient treatment is less comprehensive than inpatient treatment. Your treatment is organized around your schedule. They provide therapy, education, and other support services on-site, but you return to your home afterward.
Outpatient programs can work on their own as a comprehensive treatment plan or be a part of an aftercare plan.
They are best for people with a high motivation level to become sober. They are also a good option for people who cannot leave responsibilities, such as family, work, or school obligations.
Partial hospitalization programs (PHPs), also called intensive outpatient programs (IOPs), are more comprehensive than outpatient programs but less comprehensive than inpatient programs.
They provide similar services to inpatient programs, including medical services, behavioral therapy, and support groups. The biggest difference is that in a PHP, you return home to sleep. Sometimes food and transportation services are provided, but this varies by program.
New patients with a consistent home life and support system can benefit from PHPs. Patients who finish an inpatient program but still need intensive treatment may also enroll in a PHP.
Dual Diagnosis Treatment
Co-occurring disorders are when you simultaneously have an addiction and a mental health disorder. Doctors call co-occurring addiction and mental illness a dual diagnosis.
If you have a dual diagnosis, you should go to a treatment center that provides dual diagnosis treatment. They have cross-trained therapists who have experience treating mental illnesses along with addiction.
Medication-Assisted Therapy (MAT)
Some medications can help reduce the side effects of detoxification and withdrawal. Others can help reduce cravings and normalize body functions for certain types of addictions.
MAT can help prevent relapse and increase your chance of recovery when combined with other evidence-based therapies.
Online Therapy Can Help
Over 3 million people use BetterHelp. Their services are:
- Professional and effective
- Affordable and convenient
- Personalized and discreet
- Easy to start
Answer a few questions to get started
Questions to Ask When Looking for a Rehab Center
Here are 10 questions to ask the intake specialist when you call:
- Is your treatment center licensed and accredited?
- What are your staff’s qualifications?
- Is the facility experienced in treating your condition(s)
- Is my insurance accepted here?
- What type of treatment methods do your programs use?
- What is the staff-to-patient ratio?
- Who develops the treatment plan?
- How long are your treatment programs?
- Do you help set up continuing care services after the program?
- Does your treatment program provide family support?
Get matched with an affordable mental health counselorFind a Therapist
Answer a few questions to get started