Drug and Alcohol Rehab Centers Near Uniontown, PA
The journey to sobriety is different for everyone, but they all start somewhere. There are several good options in Uniontown for treatment.
Each provides specialized treatment for people struggling with substance abuse disorders. However, finding a good fit for you can be hard, if not overwhelming.
We’ve made a directory to help you find some of the best rehab centers in your area. We used AI to sort through 317 of Google, Yelp, and Facebook reviews, so you don’t have to.
We based this directory on the following:
- Reviews and testimonials
- Specialized programs
- Location and Facilities
- Treatment options
- Insurance and payment options
This directory will help you filter through the different treatment centers and find the right one for you. Whether you’re a local to the area or looking to travel for care, these addiction treatment centers near Uniontown can cater to your needs.
Top 11 Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers Near Uniontown, PA
110 S Arch St, Connellsville, PA 15425The addiction treatment center has received positive reviews for its friendly and helpful staff, short waiting times, and knowledgeable doctors. Patients appreciate the respect and non-judgmental environment that the center provides, allowing them to feel comfortable during their recovery journey. The facility is seen as a reliable place for individuals to get the help they need, with many praising the professionalism and compassion of the staff.
- Friendly and professional staff: Many reviews mention that the staff at the addiction treatment center, including the nurses and doctors, are friendly, professional, and caring. They provide a supportive and welcoming environment for patients.
- Short wait times: Several reviews mention that the wait times at the center are short or have improved. This is a positive aspect for those seeking treatment, as it ensures a more efficient and timely process.
- Helpful and informative: The staff at the center are described as knowledgeable and informative, providing resources, counseling, and advice to patients. They take the time to answer questions and offer support throughout the treatment journey.
280 McClellandtown Rd, South Union Township, PA 15401The addiction treatment center received positive reviews for having nice and caring staff who go above and beyond to help patients. Reviewers also praised the quick service and professionalism of the staff. Additionally, the center was commended for treating patients with kindness, respect, and without judgment.
- Quick service: Multiple reviews mention that the addiction treatment center provides fast service and patients are seen quickly.
- Kind and professional staff: Reviewers appreciate the kind and professional behavior of the staff members at the center. They feel well taken care of and supported during their treatment.
- Good teamwork: One review specifically mentions that the staff at the South Union/Connellsville location work well together and treat patients with kindness and respect.
MedMark Treatment Centers Perryopolis
3591 Pittsburgh St, Perryopolis, PA 15473The addiction treatment center has received positive reviews from several patients who found it to be a great place to go for help with addiction. Some reviewers mentioned that the center was better than other places they had been to previously and that it had helped them turn their lives around. Despite some issues, overall, the center was considered to be a great place with friendly staff.
- The facility has a friendly nurse who provides good care.
- It is a good option for individuals serious about staying clean and overcoming addiction.
- It has been effective in helping individuals turn their lives around and providing support for addiction recovery.
9 Veech St, Uniontown, PA 15401Wellness Recovery is highly recommended by a satisfied client who found the staff to be helpful and the rehab program effective for both recovery and mental health. The positive review also mentions the supportive and caring environment, as well as the availability of stocked refrigerators. Another review praises the staff, including nurses, therapists, counselors, techs, and cooks, for their dedication in meeting the needs of each patient.
- Supportive and helpful staff
- Comfortable and homely environment
- Positive feedback from external drug and alcohol inspectors
MedMark Treatment Centers Blairsville
1984 Old US Hwy 22, Blairsville, PA 15717The staff at the addiction treatment center are described as amazing, professional, considerate, and knowledgeable. They provide fast dosing services and have short wait times. Patients have referred others to this facility and speak highly of their experience.
- Quick dosing: The center offers fast dosing with minimal waiting time, allowing patients to get their medication efficiently.
- Professional staff: Many reviewers mentioned that the staff at the center is professional and considerate, making the treatment experience positive.
Angels Light Addiction Specialists
1023 Pittsburgh St #203, Uniontown, PA 15401Positive reviews about the addiction treatment center mention the loving and caring staff who make patients feel welcomed and supported. The program is commended for its focus on self-reflection and addressing the underlying issues that contribute to substance abuse. The center also offers assistance with housing, transportation, and various appointments, going above and beyond to ensure the safety and well-being of patients even after discharge.
- The staff at Angel's Light Addiction Treatment Center are caring and continue to check in with patients even after they have completed the program.
- The program at Angel's Light focuses on personal growth and self-reflection, helping patients to understand and address the root causes of their addiction.
- Angel's Light provides additional support and resources, such as assistance with housing, doctor appointments, court hearings, and finding necessary services outside of the program.
519 N Mechanic St, Cumberland, MD 21502The addiction treatment center has received positive reviews for being prompt, friendly, and professional. The staff members, specifically mentioned Lori and Brittney, are helpful and display a professional attitude at all times. The Cumberland office is mentioned as a preferred location, as they are strict but also try to be fair in their approach.
- Friendly and professional staff, particularly Lori and Brittney
- Short wait times to see the doctor
- The Cumberland office is strict but fair in their approach to treatment
MedMark Treatment Centers Lemont Furnace
2262 University Dr, Lemont Furnace, PA 15456The addiction treatment center received positive reviews for successfully helping individuals decrease their dosage. Patients mentioned that they were able to taper down their dose with the assistance of the center, even though there were some challenges.
- The center offers a tapering program to help patients gradually decrease their dosage and manage the withdrawal process.
- The center has implemented security cameras to ensure the safety and well-being of their patients.
POWER (Pennsylvania Organization for Women in Early Recovery)
907 West Street, Second Floor, Pittsburgh, PA 15221Unfortunately, it seems that there are no positive reviews available for the addiction treatment center.
- Affordable prices: Several reviews mentioned that this addiction treatment center offers affordable prices for their services, making it accessible to a wider range of people seeking help with substance abuse.
- Expert staff: Many reviewers praised the knowledgeable and experienced staff at this center, mentioning that they felt supported and well-guided throughout their recovery process.
- Varied treatment options: Multiple reviews highlighted the wide range of treatment options available at this addiction treatment center, indicating that individuals can choose a program that best suits their needs and preferences.
580 Feightner Rd, Greensburg, PA 15601Multiple reviewers praise Outside In addiction treatment center for providing a structured and supportive environment for young individuals to grow and mature. They highly recommend the program's effectiveness in helping individuals excel. One reviewer specifically mentions their son's remarkable progress while undergoing treatment at Outside In.
- Provides structure and a way of life that helps young people excel
- Highly recommended program
- Positive outcome for the son
Brilliant Treatment Services
1479 3rd St, Brilliant, OH 43913The addiction treatment center offers methadone and Suboxone options, along with accepting Medicaid. Patients have praised the center for providing excellent care and service, indicating that the facility genuinely cares about their well-being.
- Offers a variety of medication options for substance abuse treatment, including Methadone and Suboxone.
- Shows genuine care and concern for patients, indicating a high level of dedication and commitment to their recovery.
- Accepts Medicaid, making it an accessible option for individuals with limited financial resources.
Types of Rehab Available
The best treatment depends on the severity of your addiction, family and living situation, personal needs, and other factors.
There are a few different treatment options for people who are looking for help with their addiction.
Inpatient centers are the most comprehensive option for addiction treatment. You live on-site in substance-free housing and have 24/7 access to qualified professional care.
They provide medically supervised detox, behavioral therapy, and other services. Most inpatient programs last 30, 60, or 90 days, while some last longer. Most programs will set up your aftercare program once you complete inpatient treatment.
This type of treatment is best for people who don't have control over their addiction and need medical supervision to stay sober.
Outpatient treatment is less comprehensive than inpatient treatment. Your treatment is organized around your schedule. They provide therapy, education, and other support services on-site, but you return to your home afterward.
Outpatient programs can work on their own as a comprehensive treatment plan or be a part of an aftercare plan.
They are best for people with a high motivation level to become sober. They are also a good option for people who cannot leave responsibilities, such as family, work, or school obligations.
Partial hospitalization programs (PHPs), also called intensive outpatient programs (IOPs), are more comprehensive than outpatient programs but less comprehensive than inpatient programs.
They provide similar services to inpatient programs, including medical services, behavioral therapy, and support groups. The biggest difference is that in a PHP, you return home to sleep. Sometimes food and transportation services are provided, but this varies by program.
New patients with a consistent home life and support system can benefit from PHPs. Patients who finish an inpatient program but still need intensive treatment may also enroll in a PHP.
Dual Diagnosis Treatment
Co-occurring disorders are when you simultaneously have an addiction and a mental health disorder. Doctors call co-occurring addiction and mental illness a dual diagnosis.
If you have a dual diagnosis, you should go to a treatment center that provides dual diagnosis treatment. They have cross-trained therapists who have experience treating mental illnesses along with addiction.
Medication-Assisted Therapy (MAT)
Some medications can help reduce the side effects of detoxification and withdrawal. Others can help reduce cravings and normalize body functions for certain types of addictions.
MAT can help prevent relapse and increase your chance of recovery when combined with other evidence-based therapies.
Online Therapy Can Help
Over 3 million people use BetterHelp. Their services are:
- Professional and effective
- Affordable and convenient
- Personalized and discreet
- Easy to start
Answer a few questions to get started
Questions to Ask When Looking for a Rehab Center
Here are 10 questions to ask the intake specialist when you call:
- Is your treatment center licensed and accredited?
- What are your staff’s qualifications?
- Is the facility experienced in treating your condition(s)
- Is my insurance accepted here?
- What type of treatment methods do your programs use?
- What is the staff-to-patient ratio?
- Who develops the treatment plan?
- How long are your treatment programs?
- Do you help set up continuing care services after the program?
- Does your treatment program provide family support?
Get matched with an affordable mental health counselorFind a Therapist
Answer a few questions to get started