Suboxone Centers Near Hazleton, PA
Why trust us?
As a top-rated website for addiction recovery, Addiction Group understands the importance of finding a trustworthy and reputable addiction clinic. We’ve analyzed 85 clinics so that we can provide excellent recommendations.
Here are some criteria that our team considers when researching and evaluating addiction clinics:
- Licenses and accreditation
- Treatment approach
- Experience in treating Suboxone addiction
- Insurance coverage
We also employed advanced AI technology to evaluate 2911 patient reviews to identify the best Suboxone clinic in Hazleton. It helps us narrow our recommendations so you can find the best clinic for your needs.
Top 9 Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers Near Hazleton, PA
CleanSlate Outpatient Addiction Medicine
100 Wilkes-Barre Blvd #103, Wilkes-Barre, PA 18702
The Suboxone treatment center is highly recommended by patients for its friendly, helpful, and understanding staff. Patients also praise the center's efficiency, with minimal wait times for appointments. There are some concerns about the center accepting too many patients, but overall it is regarded very positively by those seeking treatment for opioid addiction.
- Friendly and helpful staff: Multiple reviews mention that the staff at the Suboxone treatment center are friendly, kind, and understanding. They provide a welcoming environment and treat patients with respect and dignity.
- Efficient and prompt service: Many reviews highlight the efficiency of the center, with short wait times and quick appointments. Patients mention that they are seen promptly by nurses, counselors, and doctors, which is uncommon in today's world.
- Life-saving treatment: Several reviews express gratitude towards the center, stating that it has saved their lives. Patients credit the Suboxone treatment program with helping them to recover properly and maintain sobriety.
ARS of Lancaster
2192 Embassy Dr, Lancaster, PA 17603
The Suboxone treatment center receives overwhelmingly positive reviews, with many patients crediting the program with transforming their lives and supporting their sobriety. Patients commend the dedicated staff for their compassionate support. While the center has faced some challenges, reviewers say it continues to improve.
- Effective Medication Assisted Treatment: Many reviewers mention that the Suboxone treatment provided at this center has been highly effective in helping them overcome opioid addiction and get clean.
- Supportive Staff: The staff at the Suboxone treatment center is consistently praised for being caring, understanding, and helpful. Reviewers mention specific counselors and therapists who have made a positive impact on their recovery journey.
- Life-saving Treatment: Multiple reviewers explicitly state that this Suboxone treatment center saved their lives, emphasizing the effectiveness and importance of the program in their recovery.
90 E Union St #3, Wilkes-Barre, PA 18701
This Suboxone treatment center is well-regarded for its caring, life-saving support in treating opioid addiction. Patients appreciate the helpful staff. While the program can be time-consuming and needs more funding, it provides a wonderful place to get one's life back on track.
- Exceptional staff and counselors - The reviews consistently mention the kind and accommodating staff, with one specific mention of the head counselor going out of their way to help a patient. This shows that the clinic has exceptional employees who are attentive to patients' needs.
- Positive impact on patients' lives - Multiple reviews mention that the clinic has helped save lives and that patients have been able to maintain consistent sobriety for years. This highlights the effectiveness of the Suboxone treatment program at this center and its ability to help individuals achieve long-term recovery.
- Caring and supportive environment - Several reviews emphasize the compassionate and caring nature of the staff, with one review stating that they truly care about helping people and not just about the financial aspect. This suggests that patients can expect a supportive and understanding environment at this Suboxone treatment center.
Allentown Comprehensive Treatment Center
2970 Corporate Ct, Orefield, PA 18069
The majority of reviews for this Suboxone treatment center are very positive, with patients praising the helpful staff, clean environment, and life-changing counseling. A few negative reviews expressed frustration about limited evening hours and lack of emergency services during bad weather.
- Friendly and helpful staff.
- Minimal group sessions, allowing patients to maintain their daily responsibilities.
- Professional and clean facility.
The Healing Way Behavioral Health Drug and Alcohol Center
7900 Frankford Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19136
The Healing Way Suboxone treatment center receives rave reviews for its caring, dedicated staff and effective treatment program that has helped transform many patients' lives.
- Dedicated and caring staff: Reviewers consistently mentioned the caring and supportive staff at The Healing Way. They go above and beyond to help patients and make them feel like part of the family.
- Effective treatment program: Several reviewers mentioned that The Healing Way has helped them stay clean and turn their lives around. The program is praised for its effectiveness in helping patients achieve sobriety when followed properly.
- Accessible and accommodating: The clinic is commended for its accessibility and responsiveness. The staff is praised for being available to talk and address any concerns promptly. Additionally, there is flexibility in managing payments and accommodating individual needs.
Dunmore Comprehensive Treatment Center
118 Monahan Ave, Dunmore, PA 18512
The reviews for Dunmore Comprehensive Treatment Center are overwhelmingly positive, with gratitude expressed for the caring and supportive staff. Patients mention the knowledgeable, compassionate nurses and therapists as instrumental in their recovery journey. Stacey and Leah receive praise for their exceptional assistance. Overall, reviewers credit the treatment center with transforming their lives.
- The staff at Dunmore Comprehensive Treatment Center is highly caring and supportive, taking the time to ensure every patient is doing well.
- The therapy and counseling provided at this center are highly effective, with knowledgeable and compassionate therapists guiding patients to take necessary steps towards sobriety.
- The staff, including individuals such as Leah and Stacey, are helpful, prompt in their responses, and contribute to a positive overall experience at the center.
Pottstown Comprehensive Treatment Center
301 Circle of Progress Dr, Pottstown, PA 19464
This Suboxone treatment center received mostly positive reviews. Patients found the counselors helpful, caring, and dedicated to addressing each person's needs in overcoming opioid addiction. Though one reviewer mentioned the program can be time intensive and the staff had favorites, most felt the treatment was accommodating and comprehensive.
- Helpful and dedicated counselors who take their jobs seriously and provide personalized support.
- Excellent staff members who are empathetic, respectful, understanding, and go the extra mile to help clients.
- Accommodating and knowledgeable staff, with a well-rounded program.
ClearVision Health and Wellness
489 W Broad St, Hazleton, PA 18201
The staff at this Suboxone treatment center is highly praised for their compassion, patience, and dedication to helping patients recover. Reviewers recommend ClearVision Health and Wellness for their excellent care.
- Compassionate and knowledgeable staff: Multiple reviewers mention the staff's compassion, patience, and care towards patients. This suggests that the staff is both empathetic and well-informed, ensuring a supportive environment for individuals seeking Suboxone treatment.
- Strong focus on patient recovery: Reviewers appreciate the center's dedication to helping patients in their recovery journey. The staff's collective effort and commitment to seeing individuals leave in a better condition than when they arrived is mentioned multiple times, indicating a genuine concern for patient progress.
- Informative and helpful staff: The staff's willingness to address questions and concerns in a helpful and informative manner is highlighted by one reviewer. This suggests that individuals attending this Suboxone treatment center can expect attentive and responsive support from the staff.
Mount Pocono Medical
1151 Pocono Blvd #3, Mt Pocono, PA 18344
The Suboxone treatment center is well regarded for its caring, helpful staff and clean, recovery-focused environment. While largely positive, some patients have noted issues with crowding, access to groups, and contacting counselors.
- Accommodating and flexible with dosing, even for out-of-state trips.
- Warm and caring staff who are dedicated to helping patients.
- Clean facility compared to other treatment centers.
What is Suboxone?
Healthcare providers commonly use suboxone to treat opioid addiction. It’s a combination medication of buprenorphine and naloxone.
The drug works by reducing cravings for opioids, which helps prevent withdrawal symptoms from occurring.
- Buprenorphine: An opioid partial agonist; it produces the same effects as opioids but in smaller doses.
- Naloxone: An opioid antagonist; it blocks the effects of opioid drugs.
You must take Suboxone under a healthcare professional’s supervision. Misuse of the drug can cause serious side effects and complications.
Online Therapy Can Help
Over 3 million people use BetterHelp. Their services are:
- Professional and effective
- Affordable and convenient
- Personalized and discreet
- Easy to start
Answer a few questions to get started
How to Take Suboxone
Healthcare providers typically administer suboxone as a sublingual film or tablet that dissolves under the tongue. They usually prescribe it as a part of comprehensive treatment in combination with counseling and behavioral therapies.
When taking Suboxone, following your doctor’s instructions carefully is essential.
Sublingual films and tablets should be placed under the tongue and allowed to dissolve completely—usually within 10 minutes. Swallowing the film may decrease its effectiveness.
How Long Do I Need to Take Suboxone?
The duration of Suboxone treatment will vary per individual. Treatment time may take longer or shorter, depending on the following:
- Your condition
- Response to treatment
- Other medications you may be taking
Your doctor will determine the best treatment plan suited to your needs. They will also conduct ongoing assessments to monitor your progress and adjust treatment as necessary.
Get Professional Help
BetterHelp can connect you to an addiction and mental health counselor.
Answer a few questions to get started
Alternatives to Suboxone
Suboxone isn’t the only drug that can treat opioid addiction. Alternatives to Suboxone include:
Methadone is a long-acting opioid agonist. It binds to the same receptors in the brain as other opioids, like heroin and oxycodone. The drug helps reduce withdrawal symptoms and feelings of euphoria.
Naxeltrone is another popular alternative to Suboxone. The drug blocks the effects of opioids on the brain. It helps reduce cravings associated with opioid addiction.
Zubsolv is another brand name for a drug that combines buprenorphine and naloxone. Unlike Suboxone, this drug is available as a tablet.
You must dissolve the tablet in your mouth within 5 minutes. Some prefer Zubsolv over Suboxone because of its taste and ease of administration.
Precautions for Suboxone
Suboxone can cause severe problems if not taken correctly. As such, follow these precautions for the drug:
- Always take Suboxone under a doctor’s supervision.
- Never try to adjust your dosage (such as taking too little or too much) on your own.
- Keep up with all doctor appointments so they can monitor your progress.
- Be transparent about your medical history, as this can impact Suboxone’s effects on your body.
- Don’t drink alcohol and take other depressants while on Suboxone.
Phone, Video, or Live-Chat Support
BetterHelp provides therapy in a way that works for YOU. Fill out the questionnaire, get matched, begin therapy.
Answer a few questions to get started
- "Suboxone." Drugs.com
- "Buprenorphine." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Naltrexone." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Zubsolv vs Suboxone: What's the Difference?" Drugs.com.
- Velander JR. "Suboxone: Rationale, Science, Misconceptions." Ochsner J, 2018.6. Shulman M, Wai JM, Nunes EV. "Buprenorphine Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder: An Overview." CNS Drugs, 2019.
Get matched with an affordable mental health counselorFind a Therapist
Answer a few questions to get started