Suboxone Centers Near Homestead, PA
Why trust us?
As a top-rated website for addiction recovery, Addiction Group understands the importance of finding a trustworthy and reputable addiction clinic. We’ve analyzed 106 clinics so that we can provide excellent recommendations.
Here are some criteria that our team considers when researching and evaluating addiction clinics:
- Licenses and accreditation
- Treatment approach
- Experience in treating Suboxone addiction
- Insurance coverage
We also employed advanced AI technology to evaluate 6701 patient reviews to identify the best Suboxone clinic in Homestead. It helps us narrow our recommendations so you can find the best clinic for your needs.
Top 11 Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers Near Homestead, PA
South Hills Recovery Project
850 Boyce Rd # 2, Bridgeville, PA 15017
The Suboxone treatment center receives extremely positive reviews. Patients describe the staff as welcoming, kind, and understanding. They felt supported throughout their recovery journey. Reviewers praised the doctors for being caring and compassionate. Many said the center exceeded their expectations. It is highly recommended as a supportive, effective resource for opioid addiction recovery.
- The staff is welcoming, kind, and helpful from the moment you walk in the door. They are understanding, patient, and treat patients with kindness and respect.
- The doctors are experienced, knowledgeable, and genuinely care about their patients' well-being. They take the time to understand each patient's unique situation and provide thorough treatment.
- The clinic goes above and beyond to make patients feel comfortable and supported. They are willing to accommodate individual needs and are committed to the success and recovery of their patients.
3000 Brownsville Rd, Mount Oliver, PA 15210
The Suboxone treatment center is highly recommended for its efficient, friendly staff and caring, professional approach to opioid addiction treatment. Patients appreciate the quick and convenient appointment scheduling, including telemedicine appointments. Most reviewers are very positive, with only minor complaints about locating the office and occasional staff miscommunication.
- Instant appointments and efficient service: Patients commend the center for offering quick appointments, often within 24 to 48 hours, and conducting appointments over Zoom which saves time. The doctors ask a few questions, set up further appointments, and even provide a week's worth of Suboxone to bridge the gap until the in-person visit.
- Friendly and professional staff: Numerous reviews mention the friendly and professional nature of the staff. Patients appreciate their caring attitude and efficient service, ensuring that they are not left waiting for long periods.
- Compassionate and supportive atmosphere: Reviews highlight the staff's genuine concern for their patients' well-being and their commitment to providing a comfortable and supportive environment. Patients feel like they are treated like family and appreciate the caring approach of the doctors and staff.
419 Westinghouse Ave, Wilmerding, PA 15148
The Suboxone treatment center is praised for its polite, helpful staff and quick appointment scheduling. Patients say it provides effective opioid addiction treatment in a professional, clean, and welcoming environment. Though some patients cite delays and communication issues, overall the center comes highly recommended for its supportive, life-changing services.
- Polite and helpful staff, providing prompt scheduling and appointments.
- Clean and welcoming office environment with friendly staff.
- Excellent doctors and peer support counselors who are knowledgeable and provide great support.
Right Track Addiction Services
4141 Brownsville Rd Suite 1-A, Pittsburgh, PA 15227
Right Track Addiction Services receives very positive reviews for their supportive and caring staff. Patients describe Matt and Dr. Frey as kind and understanding. The center focuses on individualized care. Many patients say the treatment at Right Track has positively transformed their lives.
- The staff is described as caring, attentive, and helpful. They take the time to understand their patients' needs and provide personalized care.
- The center is praised for its focus on comprehensive treatment and not just providing Suboxone. They aim to help patients transition to other forms of treatment, such as medical marijuana, if it is appropriate for their situation.
- Matt and Dr. Frye are highly recommended for their professionalism, compassion, and dedication to helping their patients. They are described as going above and beyond to ensure their patients' success in their recovery journey.
Journey Healthcare (Suboxone and Vivitrol)
5855 Steubenville Pike #101, McKees Rocks, PA 15136
The Suboxone treatment center receives largely positive reviews praising the supportive and understanding staff. Patients feel cared for through personalized treatment plans. The clean, welcoming facility offers amenities for children. A few reviewers cite issues with billing.
- The staff at Journey Healthcare is described as amazing, kind, and caring. They treat patients like family and go above and beyond to help them.
- The clinic is clean and professional, providing a comfortable and welcoming environment for patients.
- The doctors at Journey Healthcare are knowledgeable and take the time to understand patients' needs, helping them on their path to recovery.
1964 Clayton Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15214
Overall, the reviews for this Suboxone treatment center are positive. Patients appreciate the respectful and caring staff who are knowledgeable about addiction recovery. Many describe the clinic as a lifesaver with quick appointments while being supported on their recovery journey.
- Respectful and caring staff: The center is praised for treating patients with respect and care, showing they genuinely care about their well-being.
- Efficient and quick appointments: Patients appreciate the short wait times and quick appointments, making it convenient for those with busy schedules.
- Life-saving treatment: Several reviewers mention that the center has played a pivotal role in their recovery and credit it with saving their lives.
4327 Northern Pike, Monroeville, PA 15146
The Suboxone treatment center has received praise for their friendly staff, quick service, and lifesaving treatment. Patients appreciate the minimal wait times and professional care from staff. Many struggling with addiction credit the center for their sobriety.
- Friendly and professional staff who take the time to make patients feel personally cared for.
- Quick and efficient service, with minimal waiting times.
- Highly helpful and supportive in the recovery journey, making a significant positive impact on patients' lives.
Summit Treatment Services
3121 Smallman St, Pittsburgh, PA 15201
The Suboxone treatment center receives praise from reviewers for its helpful staff and counselors who assist with recovery. Considered a great resource for managing addiction, the center helps people start over, though limited hours can be challenging. Overall, it's a good option for those seeking help to get clean.
- Open during convenient hours (5am to 11am) for those seeking treatment for addiction.
- Accepts Medicaid for payment, making it accessible to a wider range of individuals.
- Positive reviews about the staff and counselors, indicating a supportive and helpful environment for recovery.
451 Washington Pike, Bridgeville, PA 15017
The Suboxone treatment center has a welcoming staff who treat patients with respect. Wait times are short and doctors are knowledgeable and compassionate. The center is recommended by patients, though lacks onsite counseling.
- Friendly and compassionate staff who treat patients with respect and make them feel comfortable.
- Minimal wait times and a well-organized business.
- Knowledgeable and compassionate doctors who provide excellent help and support.
AppleGate Recovery Monroeville
4326 Northern Pike, Monroeville, PA 15146
The Suboxone treatment center is highly praised for their understanding, non-judgmental staff who provide excellent service. Despite one doctor's poor attitude, patients rate their experience very positively.
- Understanding and non-judgmental staff: Patients appreciate the center's compassionate and non-judgmental approach towards addiction treatment.
- Life-saving treatment: Multiple reviews highlight that the center has helped individuals turn their lives around and credits it with saving their lives.
- Caring and compassionate staff: The staff and physicians are praised for their caring and compassionate approach, ensuring that patients' needs are met during their recovery journey.
Journey Healthcare (Psychiatry, Suboxone, Vivitrol)
4262 Old William Penn Hwy Ste. 200, Murrysville, PA 15668
The caring and personable staff, especially Sarah Younger, provide excellent patient care and communication. Patients appreciate the accommodating, nonjudgmental, and therapeutic approach. This Suboxone treatment center comes highly recommended for top quality psychiatric care.
- Specializes in Suboxone treatment for opioid addiction
- Staff is caring, personable, and goes above and beyond to provide support
- Offers therapeutic and holistic interventions in addition to medication treatment
What is Suboxone?
Healthcare providers commonly use suboxone to treat opioid addiction. It’s a combination medication of buprenorphine and naloxone.
The drug works by reducing cravings for opioids, which helps prevent withdrawal symptoms from occurring.
- Buprenorphine: An opioid partial agonist; it produces the same effects as opioids but in smaller doses.
- Naloxone: An opioid antagonist; it blocks the effects of opioid drugs.
You must take Suboxone under a healthcare professional’s supervision. Misuse of the drug can cause serious side effects and complications.
Online Therapy Can Help
Over 3 million people use BetterHelp. Their services are:
- Professional and effective
- Affordable and convenient
- Personalized and discreet
- Easy to start
Answer a few questions to get started
How to Take Suboxone
Healthcare providers typically administer suboxone as a sublingual film or tablet that dissolves under the tongue. They usually prescribe it as a part of comprehensive treatment in combination with counseling and behavioral therapies.
When taking Suboxone, following your doctor’s instructions carefully is essential.
Sublingual films and tablets should be placed under the tongue and allowed to dissolve completely—usually within 10 minutes. Swallowing the film may decrease its effectiveness.
How Long Do I Need to Take Suboxone?
The duration of Suboxone treatment will vary per individual. Treatment time may take longer or shorter, depending on the following:
- Your condition
- Response to treatment
- Other medications you may be taking
Your doctor will determine the best treatment plan suited to your needs. They will also conduct ongoing assessments to monitor your progress and adjust treatment as necessary.
Get Professional Help
BetterHelp can connect you to an addiction and mental health counselor.
Answer a few questions to get started
Alternatives to Suboxone
Suboxone isn’t the only drug that can treat opioid addiction. Alternatives to Suboxone include:
Methadone is a long-acting opioid agonist. It binds to the same receptors in the brain as other opioids, like heroin and oxycodone. The drug helps reduce withdrawal symptoms and feelings of euphoria.
Naxeltrone is another popular alternative to Suboxone. The drug blocks the effects of opioids on the brain. It helps reduce cravings associated with opioid addiction.
Zubsolv is another brand name for a drug that combines buprenorphine and naloxone. Unlike Suboxone, this drug is available as a tablet.
You must dissolve the tablet in your mouth within 5 minutes. Some prefer Zubsolv over Suboxone because of its taste and ease of administration.
Precautions for Suboxone
Suboxone can cause severe problems if not taken correctly. As such, follow these precautions for the drug:
- Always take Suboxone under a doctor’s supervision.
- Never try to adjust your dosage (such as taking too little or too much) on your own.
- Keep up with all doctor appointments so they can monitor your progress.
- Be transparent about your medical history, as this can impact Suboxone’s effects on your body.
- Don’t drink alcohol and take other depressants while on Suboxone.
Phone, Video, or Live-Chat Support
BetterHelp provides therapy in a way that works for YOU. Fill out the questionnaire, get matched, begin therapy.
Answer a few questions to get started
- "Suboxone." Drugs.com
- "Buprenorphine." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Naltrexone." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Zubsolv vs Suboxone: What's the Difference?" Drugs.com.
- Velander JR. "Suboxone: Rationale, Science, Misconceptions." Ochsner J, 2018.6. Shulman M, Wai JM, Nunes EV. "Buprenorphine Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder: An Overview." CNS Drugs, 2019.
Get matched with an affordable mental health counselorFind a Therapist
Answer a few questions to get started