Suboxone Centers Near Meadville, PA
Why trust us?
As a top-rated website for addiction recovery, Addiction Group understands the importance of finding a trustworthy and reputable addiction clinic. We’ve analyzed 55 clinics so that we can provide excellent recommendations.
Here are some criteria that our team considers when researching and evaluating addiction clinics:
- Licenses and accreditation
- Treatment approach
- Experience in treating Suboxone addiction
- Insurance coverage
We also employed advanced AI technology to evaluate 1822 patient reviews to identify the best Suboxone clinic in Meadville. It helps us narrow our recommendations so you can find the best clinic for your needs.
Top 9 Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers Near Meadville, PA
Right Track Addiction Services
4141 Brownsville Rd Suite 1-A, Pittsburgh, PA 15227
The staff at Right Track Addiction Services, especially Matt and Dr. Frye, receive consistent praise for their caring and helpful approach. Patients appreciate the personalized and attentive treatment they receive. The center comes highly recommended for effective opioid addiction treatment.
- The staff at Right Track Addiction Services is described as attentive, caring, and helpful. They take the time to listen to their patients and ensure that their needs are met throughout the recovery process.
- Matt and Dr. Frye are highly praised for their professionalism, compassion, and dedication to helping their patients overcome addiction. Their expertise and support are considered invaluable by those who have received treatment at Right Track.
- The clinic is known for providing personalized treatment plans and going above and beyond to help patients even after the initial treatment. This includes assisting with pharmacy issues and ensuring patients understand the process and feel supported every step of the way.
15957 Conneaut Lake Rd, Meadville, PA 16335
The Suboxone treatment center has received very positive reviews from patients who appreciate the caring staff, especially Dr. Mulherkar, and say the center has helped their recovery from opioid addiction.
- Quick service: The center is praised for providing fast and efficient service, which is a benefit compared to other treatment centers in the area.
- Helpful and friendly staff: The staff members are described as kind, sincere, friendly, and understanding, creating a supportive and welcoming environment for patients.
- Caring and concerned doctors: The doctors at the center are highly regarded for their genuine care and concern for patients' recovery, actively listening and addressing their needs.
Journey Healthcare (Suboxone and Vivitrol)
5855 Steubenville Pike #101, McKees Rocks, PA 15136
Journey Healthcare has received overwhelmingly positive reviews for their caring, professional staff who provide personalized support to patients on their recovery journey. While some patients mentioned issues with billing, most describe it as a clean, welcoming place and recommend it for those struggling with addiction.
- The staff at Journey Healthcare is described as amazing, caring, and goes above and beyond for their patients.
- The center is clean, professional, and welcoming, with a comfortable waiting area and amenities like drinks and toys for children.
- The doctors at Journey Healthcare take the time to get to know their patients and help them recover, rather than just prescribing medication.
207 14th St, Jeannette, PA 15644
The staff at this Suboxone treatment center are praised for their helpful and friendly nature. The doctors listen and care for their patients. The clinic is described as judgment-free and helpful for those needing opioid addiction treatment. The staff and services are highly recommended.
- The staff, including Dr. Rosen and Dr. Wong, are described as nice, helpful, and understanding without judgment.
- The clinic is praised for being a judgment-free and welcoming environment.
- The doctors, particularly Dr. Rosen, are commended for their ability to listen and genuinely care about their patients.
OARS Aliquippa - Outpatient Addiction Recovery Services
2360 Hospital Dr, Aliquippa, PA 15001
Reviewers consistently praise the OARS Suboxone treatment center. The doctors are caring, attentive, and treat patients like family. The nurses and staff are friendly, patient, and understanding. Patients appreciate the genuine, personalized care they receive.
- Caring and non-judgmental doctors: Patients appreciate the compassionate and non-judgmental approach of the doctors at this Suboxone treatment center. They feel understood and supported in their recovery journey.
- Friendly and supportive staff: The staff at this center is described as friendly, caring, and treating patients with respect. They make patients feel valued and supported throughout their treatment.
- Comprehensive and personalized treatment: Reviewers mention that the doctors and staff guide them towards the right choices and provide personalized treatment plans that suit their individual needs. This approach helps patients make progress in their recovery journey.
Journey Healthcare (Psychiatry, Suboxone, Vivitrol)
4262 Old William Penn Hwy Ste. 200, Murrysville, PA 15668
Customers are pleased with the personalized approach of the Suboxone treatment center staff, particularly Sarah Younger and Sasha. The front desk and receptionist are helpful. Customers recommend the center for its therapeutic and holistic interventions and quality psychiatric care.
- Knowledgeable and caring staff: Multiple reviews mentioned the staff, particularly Sarah Younger and Sasha, as being knowledgeable, caring, and going above and beyond to provide support and care to patients.
- Positive mental health progress: Several reviewers noted significant progress in their mental health while receiving treatment at the center, specifically mentioning Sarah Younger as being instrumental in their turnaround.
- Convenient location and availability of Suboxone treatment: A reviewer expressed satisfaction with the center offering Suboxone treatment locally in the Murrsyville/Greensburg area, indicating the convenience and need for more places like this.
New Directions Healthcare
306 W 11th St, Erie, PA 16501
The supportive staff at this facility are consistently praised for being a lifeline to those struggling with addiction. The doctors and counselors are compassionate and provide excellent care. This treatment center comes highly recommended.
- Supportive and accommodating staff: The facility has a team that is highly supportive and shows endless support to patients, working around their schedules and always being there during difficult times.
- Knowledgeable and non-judgmental staff: Patients have felt comfortable and respected at the center, with the staff being knowledgeable and not judging them. This creates a safe and supportive environment for recovery.
- Compassionate and effective treatment: The doctors and counselors at the center are compassionate, pushing patients in the right direction and helping them succeed against addiction. Patients have reported that this place has saved their lives and helped them build a better life.
150 Prospect Ave # 104, Franklin, PA 16323
The Suboxone treatment center has a friendly, patient-oriented staff who treat patients with respect in a comfortable, non-judgmental environment. The office staff are highly competent and the center provides a safe, professional service with resources for patients' needs.
- Friendly and caring staff: Multiple reviews mention the staff at the Suboxone treatment center being friendly, patient-oriented, and treating individuals with respect and care.
- Competent and professional service: Reviewers appreciate the level of competency and professionalism displayed by the staff, providing a comfortable and safe environment for treatment.
- Available resources and help: The center has been praised for providing full resources and assistance to meet individuals' needs, ensuring they receive the necessary support for their recovery journey.
Greenfield Counseling Inc
11127 Perry Hwy, Meadville, PA 16335
This Suboxone treatment center is highly regarded for its caring staff and supportive environment. Patients appreciate the friendly reception, excellent nursing care, informative groups and the staff's community dedication. However, one reviewer felt the treatment was restrictive.
- Excellent nursing staff and attentive receptionist.
- Friendly and supportive staff.
- Informative and useful groups for self-improvement.
What is Suboxone?
Healthcare providers commonly use suboxone to treat opioid addiction. It’s a combination medication of buprenorphine and naloxone.
The drug works by reducing cravings for opioids, which helps prevent withdrawal symptoms from occurring.
- Buprenorphine: An opioid partial agonist; it produces the same effects as opioids but in smaller doses.
- Naloxone: An opioid antagonist; it blocks the effects of opioid drugs.
You must take Suboxone under a healthcare professional’s supervision. Misuse of the drug can cause serious side effects and complications.
Online Therapy Can Help
Over 3 million people use BetterHelp. Their services are:
- Professional and effective
- Affordable and convenient
- Personalized and discreet
- Easy to start
Answer a few questions to get started
How to Take Suboxone
Healthcare providers typically administer suboxone as a sublingual film or tablet that dissolves under the tongue. They usually prescribe it as a part of comprehensive treatment in combination with counseling and behavioral therapies.
When taking Suboxone, following your doctor’s instructions carefully is essential.
Sublingual films and tablets should be placed under the tongue and allowed to dissolve completely—usually within 10 minutes. Swallowing the film may decrease its effectiveness.
How Long Do I Need to Take Suboxone?
The duration of Suboxone treatment will vary per individual. Treatment time may take longer or shorter, depending on the following:
- Your condition
- Response to treatment
- Other medications you may be taking
Your doctor will determine the best treatment plan suited to your needs. They will also conduct ongoing assessments to monitor your progress and adjust treatment as necessary.
Get Professional Help
BetterHelp can connect you to an addiction and mental health counselor.
Answer a few questions to get started
Alternatives to Suboxone
Suboxone isn’t the only drug that can treat opioid addiction. Alternatives to Suboxone include:
Methadone is a long-acting opioid agonist. It binds to the same receptors in the brain as other opioids, like heroin and oxycodone. The drug helps reduce withdrawal symptoms and feelings of euphoria.
Naxeltrone is another popular alternative to Suboxone. The drug blocks the effects of opioids on the brain. It helps reduce cravings associated with opioid addiction.
Zubsolv is another brand name for a drug that combines buprenorphine and naloxone. Unlike Suboxone, this drug is available as a tablet.
You must dissolve the tablet in your mouth within 5 minutes. Some prefer Zubsolv over Suboxone because of its taste and ease of administration.
Precautions for Suboxone
Suboxone can cause severe problems if not taken correctly. As such, follow these precautions for the drug:
- Always take Suboxone under a doctor’s supervision.
- Never try to adjust your dosage (such as taking too little or too much) on your own.
- Keep up with all doctor appointments so they can monitor your progress.
- Be transparent about your medical history, as this can impact Suboxone’s effects on your body.
- Don’t drink alcohol and take other depressants while on Suboxone.
Phone, Video, or Live-Chat Support
BetterHelp provides therapy in a way that works for YOU. Fill out the questionnaire, get matched, begin therapy.
Answer a few questions to get started
- "Suboxone." Drugs.com
- "Buprenorphine." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Naltrexone." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Zubsolv vs Suboxone: What's the Difference?" Drugs.com.
- Velander JR. "Suboxone: Rationale, Science, Misconceptions." Ochsner J, 2018.6. Shulman M, Wai JM, Nunes EV. "Buprenorphine Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder: An Overview." CNS Drugs, 2019.
Get matched with an affordable mental health counselorFind a Therapist
Answer a few questions to get started