Drug and Alcohol Rehab Centers Near Camden, SC
The journey to sobriety is different for everyone, but they all start somewhere. There are several good options in Camden for treatment.
Each provides specialized treatment for people struggling with substance abuse disorders. However, finding a good fit for you can be hard, if not overwhelming.
We’ve made a directory to help you find some of the best rehab centers in your area. We used AI to sort through 59 of Google, Yelp, and Facebook reviews, so you don’t have to.
We based this directory on the following:
- Reviews and testimonials
- Specialized programs
- Location and Facilities
- Treatment options
- Insurance and payment options
This directory will help you filter through the different treatment centers and find the right one for you. Whether you’re a local to the area or looking to travel for care, these addiction treatment centers near Camden can cater to your needs.
Top 4 Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers Near Camden, SC
208 King St, Camden, SC 29020The positive reviews for the addiction treatment center highlight the caring and helpful staff, including the executive director Mara Jones and counselor Sharon T. They are praised for their compassion, nonjudgmental approach, and genuine care for the clients. The center is also commended for offering a variety of services and helping individuals overcome addiction, depression, anxiety, and other challenges.
- The counselors and staff are caring, compassionate, and genuinely want the best for the individuals seeking help.
- The Alpha Center offers a variety of services and therapies to support clients in their recovery journey, including individual therapy sessions and logical client-centered therapies.
- The center has a positive and encouraging atmosphere, promoting positive thinking and providing tools to overcome life's obstacles.
Any Length Recovery
4742 Broad St, Sumter, SC 29154The positive reviews highlight the life-changing impact of the addiction treatment center. One reviewer's nephew experienced a significant transformation and now works in drug rehabilitation. Another review expresses gratitude for saving their daughter's life and helping her become self-sufficient through a strict program. A reviewer who was once homeless and hopeless credits the center with providing spiritual awakening and enabling them to achieve over 11 years of sobriety, a successful career, and a family.
- Life-changing experience: Numerous reviews mention how this addiction treatment center has positively transformed the lives of individuals struggling with substance abuse. It has helped them find jobs, become self-sufficient, and reenter society after years of addiction.
- Effective program: Reviewers praise the center for its strict program that focuses on enforcing rules and working the 12-step program. Many individuals credit this program for saving their lives and providing them with the tools and guidance to maintain long-term recovery.
- Transformative teachings: Several reviews highlight the importance of the center's emphasis on spiritual awakening and personal growth. The teachings provided by recovered addicts have been described as life-changing, providing individuals with hope, understanding, and a step-by-step guide to overcoming addiction.
3321 Forest Dr Suite 3B, Columbia, SC 29204Lantana Recovery is highly regarded as the best drug rehab in South Carolina, providing both mental and physical healing to individuals struggling with addiction. The facility is known for its caring staff who go above and beyond for their clients, offering a tremendous experience and high-quality care. The program is praised for its professional and experienced clinical staff, making it a trusted choice for addiction treatment.
- Lantana Recovery is highly recommended by past clients for their effective mental and physical healing process.
- The facility is known for its caring and dedicated staff who go the extra mile to support and provide high-quality care for their clients.
- Lantana Recovery is praised for its professionalism and experience in addiction treatment.
South Carolina Men’s Rehab
1428 Broad St, Leesville, SC 29070The small capacity of this addiction treatment center allows the staff to form personal connections with the students and help them develop a plan for long-term sobriety. The center's faith-based approach focuses on finding solutions for addiction rather than dwelling on the problems it has caused, making it highly recommended for those seeking help. Patients have praised the world-class level of care and professionalism, recognizing that this is a place where men's lives are being positively transformed.
- Personalized approach: The small capacity of the center allows the staff to establish personal relationships with the students and develop individualized plans for sustained sobriety.
- Faith-based focus: The center's faith-based approach emphasizes the solution for addiction rather than solely focusing on the problems it has caused for individuals and their families.
- World-class care and professionalism: The center is known for providing high-quality care and demonstrating professionalism, leading to positive changes in the lives of the individuals who attend the program.
Types of Rehab Available
The best treatment depends on the severity of your addiction, family and living situation, personal needs, and other factors.
There are a few different treatment options for people who are looking for help with their addiction.
Inpatient centers are the most comprehensive option for addiction treatment. You live on-site in substance-free housing and have 24/7 access to qualified professional care.
They provide medically supervised detox, behavioral therapy, and other services. Most inpatient programs last 30, 60, or 90 days, while some last longer. Most programs will set up your aftercare program once you complete inpatient treatment.
This type of treatment is best for people who don't have control over their addiction and need medical supervision to stay sober.
Outpatient treatment is less comprehensive than inpatient treatment. Your treatment is organized around your schedule. They provide therapy, education, and other support services on-site, but you return to your home afterward.
Outpatient programs can work on their own as a comprehensive treatment plan or be a part of an aftercare plan.
They are best for people with a high motivation level to become sober. They are also a good option for people who cannot leave responsibilities, such as family, work, or school obligations.
Partial hospitalization programs (PHPs), also called intensive outpatient programs (IOPs), are more comprehensive than outpatient programs but less comprehensive than inpatient programs.
They provide similar services to inpatient programs, including medical services, behavioral therapy, and support groups. The biggest difference is that in a PHP, you return home to sleep. Sometimes food and transportation services are provided, but this varies by program.
New patients with a consistent home life and support system can benefit from PHPs. Patients who finish an inpatient program but still need intensive treatment may also enroll in a PHP.
Dual Diagnosis Treatment
Co-occurring disorders are when you simultaneously have an addiction and a mental health disorder. Doctors call co-occurring addiction and mental illness a dual diagnosis.
If you have a dual diagnosis, you should go to a treatment center that provides dual diagnosis treatment. They have cross-trained therapists who have experience treating mental illnesses along with addiction.
Medication-Assisted Therapy (MAT)
Some medications can help reduce the side effects of detoxification and withdrawal. Others can help reduce cravings and normalize body functions for certain types of addictions.
MAT can help prevent relapse and increase your chance of recovery when combined with other evidence-based therapies.
Online Therapy Can Help
Over 3 million people use BetterHelp. Their services are:
- Professional and effective
- Affordable and convenient
- Personalized and discreet
- Easy to start
Answer a few questions to get started
Questions to Ask When Looking for a Rehab Center
Here are 10 questions to ask the intake specialist when you call:
- Is your treatment center licensed and accredited?
- What are your staff’s qualifications?
- Is the facility experienced in treating your condition(s)
- Is my insurance accepted here?
- What type of treatment methods do your programs use?
- What is the staff-to-patient ratio?
- Who develops the treatment plan?
- How long are your treatment programs?
- Do you help set up continuing care services after the program?
- Does your treatment program provide family support?
Get matched with an affordable mental health counselorFind a Therapist
Answer a few questions to get started