Methadone Treatment Centers Near Easley, SC
Why Trust Us
As a top-rated website for addiction treatment, AddictionGroup understands the importance of helping you find a reputable addiction clinic. Addiction is a severe problem, so our team comprehensively analyzed hundreds of methadone clinics to provide the best recommendations.
Here are some criteria that our team considers when researching and evaluating addiction clinics:
- Licenses and accreditation
- Treatment approach
- Experience in treating opioid addiction
- Insurance coverage
We also employed advanced AI technology to evaluate 2918 patient reviews to identify the best methadone clinic in Easley. It helps us narrow our recommendations so you can find the best clinic for your needs.
Top 10 Methadone Treatment Centers Near Easley, SC
Recovery Concepts of-Carolina
1653 E Main St, Easley, SC 29640The Methadone treatment center has been praised for its supportive counselors who have helped individuals maintain their recovery and avoid relapse. The staff is commended for being understanding, flexible, and caring. Patients appreciate the program's emphasis on comprehensive treatment, including counseling and psychological support. Overall, the center is seen as a positive and effective resource for individuals seeking help with opioid addiction.
- Affordable price compared to other clinics
- Caring and supportive counselors and staff
- Professional and clinical approach to treatment
Greenville Metro Treatment Center
602 Airport Rd C, Greenville, SC 29607This Methadone treatment center receives overwhelmingly positive reviews from patients who credit it with helping them turn their lives around. The staff members, including the doctors, nurses, counselors, and director, are highly dedicated and go above and beyond to ensure the well-being and success of their patients. The center is praised for its friendly and supportive atmosphere, and many patients feel that their recovery was greatly influenced by the caring and nonjudgmental treatment they received here.
- Highly dedicated staff members who genuinely care about the well-being of patients.
- Personalized and supportive treatment approach, with counselors and nurses who go above and beyond to help patients in their recovery journey.
- Positive and supportive environment, with staff members who treat patients with dignity and respect, making them feel like human beings and not just "druggies."
Medasic Suboxone Clinic
300 John St Unit 4B, Greer, SC 29651The reviews for this Methadone treatment center are overwhelmingly positive. Customers appreciate the friendly and caring staff who make them feel comfortable and supported on their journey to recovery. The doctors are highly regarded and the clinic is praised for its inclusivity, accepting all types of insurance. Overall, customers feel that this center has saved their lives and they highly recommend it to others seeking help with opioid addiction.
- The staff at this Methadone treatment center are excellent at listening and helping patients start and continue their road to recovery.
- The staff is friendly and welcoming, making patients feel comfortable and supported throughout their treatment journey.
- The doctors and staff sincerely care about the well-being of their patients and have a strong desire to help them overcome their addictions.
A New Crossroad
206 Wall St Suite 2, Powdersville, SC 29673A New Crossroad is highly recommended by multiple reviewers who appreciate the warm and compassionate staff, particularly Dr. Neumann and Dr. Scott. The facility is praised for its understanding of addiction medicine, with a focus on holistic treatment and not just medication. Patients feel cared for and supported by the entire team.
- The staff at A New Crossroad is warm, kind, and welcoming, making patients feel right at home.
- The doctors at this facility, particularly Dr. Neumann, are respectful, understanding, and non-judgmental, providing a positive mental health experience.
- The facility truly understands addiction and has knowledgeable professionals who care about their patients' well-being, offering alternatives to medication and striving to help patients live fulfilling lives without substances.
1400 Cleveland St, Greenville, SC 29607The positive reviews of the Methadone treatment center highlight the caring and empathetic counselors, praising specific individuals like Melissa M. and Corrie. The reviewers mention the various classes and counseling options available, as well as the resources provided for finding employment. The center is commended for its clean facilities, friendly staff, and the tools and support given to individuals seeking a fresh start in overcoming addiction.
- The counselors at this center are highly praised for being down to earth, genuine, non-judgmental, and truly caring. They make the counseling experience comfortable and make individuals feel like they are not alone in their recovery journey.
- The center is described as clean and sanitary, with accommodating staff who go above and beyond to make the stay comfortable. There are various amenities available, such as televisions, games, help sessions, private bathrooms, three meals a day, and snacks.
- The center has been successful in helping individuals get clean and sober and provides the necessary tools and resources for fighting addiction. They offer programs for both inpatient and outpatient care, as well as options for addressing legal issues and finding employment.
Behavioral Health Group - Spartanburg
239 Access Rd, Spartanburg, SC 29303The majority of the reviews for BHG, a Methadone treatment center in Spartanburg, are highly positive and praise the staff, particularly the counselors. Many reviewers mention the significant positive impact the center has had on their lives and express gratitude for their counselors, specifically Amy T, Natasha, Ruth Combs, Kaelie, and Wendy. The staff is described as caring, understanding, and non-judgmental, creating a welcoming and safe environment for those seeking recovery from opioid addiction.
- BHG has dedicated and caring staff: Multiple reviewers mention the counselors at BHG being supportive, understanding, and committed to helping clients recover. They emphasize feeling welcomed, cared for, and not judged for being addicts.
- Effective treatment program: Several reviewers mention that the program at BHG has been life-changing for them. They credit their counselors for helping them set and achieve goals, providing guidance on coping with triggers, and helping them stay clean and sober. BHG is described as a place where clients can take recovery seriously and see positive results.
- Friendly and efficient service: One reviewer commends the staff for being friendly and helpful, with fast appointments and a pleasant environment. Another reviewer mentions the staff treating patients well, genuinely caring about their well-being, and providing solutions for individual situations.
South Carolina Addiction Treatment Detox & Residential
1187 Holland Rd, Simpsonville, SC 29681The reviews for the Methadone treatment center are overwhelmingly positive. Patients highlight the friendly and understanding staff, as well as the comfortable and supportive environment. The facility is praised for its effective recovery program and excellent care.
- Friendly and understanding staff who are recovering addicts themselves, creating a supportive and non-judgmental environment.
- Top-of-the-line care and effective treatment for opioid addiction with Methadone.
- Staff goes above and beyond to help patients and their families, keeping them involved in the recovery process.
Ascent Recovery Solutions
634 Fairview Rd Building i, Simpsonville, SC 29680The reviews praise the Methadone treatment center for their friendly and helpful staff, quick service, and clean facilities. Many reviewers mention feeling like part of a family and appreciate the respect and kindness they receive. Overall, the center is highly recommended and seen as a top choice for recovery.
- Exceptional staff: Multiple reviewers mention that the staff at this Methadone treatment center is friendly, helpful, and treats patients with respect and kindness. They describe feeling like part of a family and appreciate the staff's support and care.
- Efficient and quick process: Reviewers emphasize that the intake process at this center is fast, with one reviewer stating they were only there for about an hour and a half. This efficiency is seen as a positive aspect, indicating the center's effectiveness in providing timely assistance.
- Positive atmosphere: Several reviewers note that the clinic has a welcoming and non-dreadful environment. They appreciate feeling equal and understood, with staff members listening and genuinely helping them. The positive atmosphere contributes to a more comfortable and supportive recovery experience.
What is Methadone?
Methadone is a synthetic opioid agonist for Opioid Use Disorder (OUD). Many people in recovery rely on methadone as part of their treatment program.
However, methadone can be addictive when misused. You should always take methadone under a healthcare professional’s supervision to prevent unwanted side effects.
Online Therapy Can Help
Over 3 million people use BetterHelp. Their services are:
- Professional and effective
- Affordable and convenient
- Personalized and discreet
- Easy to start
Answer a few questions to get started
How Does Methadone Work?
Methadone binds with brain receptors activated by other opioids like heroin and morphine. It reduces cravings and withdrawal symptoms.
Opioid-dependent people who take methadone don’t experience the same kind of euphoria. One of methadone’s benefits is its long duration of action, allowing it to have a slow onset and prolonged effect.
Get Professional Help
BetterHelp can connect you to an addiction and mental health counselor.
Answer a few questions to get started
Forms of Methadone
Various forms of methadone are available, depending on your treatment plan. Your doctor can also determine the best methadone form suitable for you.
Here are the common forms of methadone:3
- Tablet: Methadone tablets are taken orally. You can swallow it whole or mix it in water if it's a dispersible tablet.
- Liquid: You can also take methadone as a liquid. This is usually prescribed to those with difficulty swallowing tablets or capsules. The liquid concentrate contains 10 milligrams of methadone per milliliter.
- Injection: Methadone can also be administered as an injection. It’s an alternative for those who can't take oral medication.
How Long Does Methadone Treatment Usually Last?
It’s recommended to stay on methadone treatment for at least 12 months.4
Some may even be on methadone treatment for 20 years.5 This is because opioid addiction is a chronic condition that requires ongoing to prevent relapse.
Other factors that affect the duration of methadone treatment include:
- The severity of the addiction
- Your response to the treatment
- Overall health
- Specific recovery goals
Once you’ve achieved stability, gradually tapering the methadone dose is essential. It helps minimize any withdrawal symptoms.
Phone, Video, or Live-Chat Support
BetterHelp provides therapy in a way that works for YOU. Fill out the questionnaire, get matched, begin therapy.
Answer a few questions to get started
Possible Side Effects and Risks of Methadone
Methadone also comes with possible side effects and risks. These side effects will vary for everyone depending on their body’s reaction to the drug.
According to the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA), common side effects of methadone include:1
- Nausea and vomiting
- Slow breathing
- Itchy skin
- Heavy sweating
- Sexual problems
- Mood swings
- Mental clouding
These side effects and risks are why gradual tapering of methadone is essential. It allows you to adjust to fewer doses, reducing the risk of severe side effects.
Methadone is a synthetic opioid agonist used for opioid use disorder. It binds with opioid receptors in the brain and helps reduce cravings and withdrawal symptoms.
Methadone can be addictive and has side effects, so you should only take methadone under a professional's supervision. Gradually tapering off the drug also prevents any severe side effects.
- “What is Methadone?” Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA).
- "How do medications to treat opioid use disorder work?" National Institute on Drug Abuse, 2021.
- "Understanding the Forms of Methadone.” MedMark Treatment Centers.
- "Methadone." The Centre for Addiction and Mental Health, 2021.
- Malervy J. "How long should you be on Methadone?" Recovery Centers of America.
- "How much does opioid treatment cost?" National Institute on Drug Abuse, 2021.
Get matched with an affordable mental health counselorFind a Therapist
Answer a few questions to get started