Suboxone Centers Near Conway, SC
Why trust us?
As a top-rated website for addiction recovery, Addiction Group understands the importance of finding a trustworthy and reputable addiction clinic. We’ve analyzed 49 clinics so that we can provide excellent recommendations.
Here are some criteria that our team considers when researching and evaluating addiction clinics:
- Licenses and accreditation
- Treatment approach
- Experience in treating Suboxone addiction
- Insurance coverage
We also employed advanced AI technology to evaluate 2392 patient reviews to identify the best Suboxone clinic in Conway. It helps us narrow our recommendations so you can find the best clinic for your needs.
Top 7 Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers Near Conway, SC
104 George Bishop Pkwy, Myrtle Beach, SC 29579
Overall, most reviews for this Suboxone clinic are positive. Clients appreciate the respectful, attentive counselors. The staff is described as friendly, knowledgeable and caring. The clinic is commended for its quick, efficient service and clean, organized facilities. Under the new director, improvements have been made and the environment is now welcoming and supportive. A few reviewers wished for counselors of their own age or gender, but were satisfied overall.
- The counselors at this Suboxone treatment center are highly praised for their caring and person-centered approach. They treat individuals like people and listen to their concerns, ensuring that they feel supported and understood throughout their recovery journey.
- The staff at the center is described as friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful. They create a welcoming environment where individuals feel valued and cared for, providing them with the necessary support to achieve and maintain sobriety.
- The center's efficiency and quick service are highlighted, with guests mentioning that paperwork is well-organized, dosing is fast and efficient, and the overall process is smooth. This makes the treatment experience hassle-free and contributes to a positive recovery experience.
Tidewater Health & Ketamine Center
1435 Stuart Engals Blvd Suite 101, Mt Pleasant, SC 29464
Tidewater Suboxone treatment center is highly recommended for their compassionate, understanding, and flexible approach to caring for patients. The staff, especially Dr. Smith and Mrs. Angela, are praised for their empathy, commitment to patients' needs, and exceptional service.
- Caring and empathetic staff: Many reviewers express gratitude for the caring and empathetic nature of the staff at the Suboxone treatment center, particularly Dr. Smith and Mrs. Angela. Patients feel welcomed and supported, and the staff goes out of their way to ensure their needs are met.
- High-quality and efficient COVID testing: In addition to Suboxone treatment, the center also provides COVID testing. Reviewers mention that the testing process is efficient, convenient, and performed with professionalism. The staff is attentive, thorough, and caring during the testing process, making it a positive experience.
- Compassionate and knowledgeable doctor: Dr. Smith is highly recommended by reviewers for his compassionate and knowledgeable approach to patient care. He is described as a doctor who genuinely cares and wants to help, going above and beyond to ensure his patients receive the best possible care.
Coastal Wellness Center
4955 US Highway 17 Bypass South, Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
Coastal Wellness, a Suboxone treatment center, is highly recommended by patients for its caring, compassionate, and expert staff who have helped them turn their lives around.
- Highly recommend for addiction or pain management treatment.
- Staff is caring, non-judgmental, and welcoming.
- Has helped save lives and put patients back on track to a successful future.
Myrtle Beach Treatment Specialists
1607 Executive Ave, Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
This Suboxone treatment center receives mostly positive reviews. Clients describe the staff as empathetic, diligent, friendly and respectful. The clinic runs smoothly and efficiently, with fast service and easy intake. Many reviewers highly recommend the center, favorably comparing it to others they have visited.
- Phenomenal staff: The staff at this Suboxone treatment center are highly praised for their empathy, diligence, and overall professionalism. They are known to provide exceptional care and support to their clients.
- Efficient and friendly: Multiple reviews mention the smooth running of the clinic, with fast service and friendly staff. The intake process is quick, and there are reportedly no long lines to wait in. Clients feel respected, treated well, and appreciate the caring and supportive approach of the staff.
- Positive experience compared to other clinics: Many reviewers mention that this clinic is a significant improvement compared to other treatment centers they have been to in the past. They appreciate the personalized care, lack of judgment, and the focus on genuinely helping individuals on their recovery journey.
Florence Treatment Specialists
1591 S Irby St, Florence, SC 29505
The Suboxone treatment center has been praised for their caring counselors, warm environment, and helpful staff who go above and beyond for patients. Reviewers also mentioned they provide perks like free food and are described as a great place that has helped save lives.
- The counselors and staff at this Suboxone treatment center are highly caring and are praised for their dedication to helping patients. They create a warm and comfortable environment and treat patients like friends.
- The staff at this center are welcoming, informative, and professional. They have a positive attitude that can make patients feel better, even on their bad days.
- This clinic stands out for its level of care and compassion. Patients appreciate the amazing people who work here, from counselors and doctors to the secretary, nurse, and pharmacists. Their friendliness and respect contribute to a positive treatment experience.
- This Suboxone treatment center is known for its flexibility in working with patients. They are accommodating and offer free food and drinks during treatment.
Shoreline Behavioral Health
2404 Wise Rd, Conway, SC 29526
The reviews for this Suboxone treatment center are largely positive, with many people crediting the caring staff for aiding their recovery journey. Some concerns were raised over accessing services after graduating and the center's focus on finances.
- The staff at the center really care about the patients and provide support throughout the treatment process.
- The counselors, specifically Lee and Darren, are exceptional and genuinely care about helping clients overcome addiction.
- The center offers helpful classes and programs to build confidence and reintegrate into society after treatment.
Circle Park Behavioral Health Services
238 S Coit St, Florence, SC 29501
Most reviews praise the center's effective addiction treatment programs and supportive staff, with one person crediting specific staff for helping turn their life around. However, one negative review raises concerns about a staff member's questionable conduct. Overall, the center is commended for professionalism, confidentiality, and success in treating addiction.
- Engaging and supportive staff who challenge and help individuals become better versions of themselves.
- True, effective programs that can rehabilitate addiction mindset when taken seriously.
- Professional, confidential, and secure treatment center.
What is Suboxone?
Healthcare providers commonly use suboxone to treat opioid addiction. It’s a combination medication of buprenorphine and naloxone.
The drug works by reducing cravings for opioids, which helps prevent withdrawal symptoms from occurring.
- Buprenorphine: An opioid partial agonist; it produces the same effects as opioids but in smaller doses.
- Naloxone: An opioid antagonist; it blocks the effects of opioid drugs.
You must take Suboxone under a healthcare professional’s supervision. Misuse of the drug can cause serious side effects and complications.
Online Therapy Can Help
Over 3 million people use BetterHelp. Their services are:
- Professional and effective
- Affordable and convenient
- Personalized and discreet
- Easy to start
Answer a few questions to get started
How to Take Suboxone
Healthcare providers typically administer suboxone as a sublingual film or tablet that dissolves under the tongue. They usually prescribe it as a part of comprehensive treatment in combination with counseling and behavioral therapies.
When taking Suboxone, following your doctor’s instructions carefully is essential.
Sublingual films and tablets should be placed under the tongue and allowed to dissolve completely—usually within 10 minutes. Swallowing the film may decrease its effectiveness.
How Long Do I Need to Take Suboxone?
The duration of Suboxone treatment will vary per individual. Treatment time may take longer or shorter, depending on the following:
- Your condition
- Response to treatment
- Other medications you may be taking
Your doctor will determine the best treatment plan suited to your needs. They will also conduct ongoing assessments to monitor your progress and adjust treatment as necessary.
Get Professional Help
BetterHelp can connect you to an addiction and mental health counselor.
Answer a few questions to get started
Alternatives to Suboxone
Suboxone isn’t the only drug that can treat opioid addiction. Alternatives to Suboxone include:
Methadone is a long-acting opioid agonist. It binds to the same receptors in the brain as other opioids, like heroin and oxycodone. The drug helps reduce withdrawal symptoms and feelings of euphoria.
Naxeltrone is another popular alternative to Suboxone. The drug blocks the effects of opioids on the brain. It helps reduce cravings associated with opioid addiction.
Zubsolv is another brand name for a drug that combines buprenorphine and naloxone. Unlike Suboxone, this drug is available as a tablet.
You must dissolve the tablet in your mouth within 5 minutes. Some prefer Zubsolv over Suboxone because of its taste and ease of administration.
Precautions for Suboxone
Suboxone can cause severe problems if not taken correctly. As such, follow these precautions for the drug:
- Always take Suboxone under a doctor’s supervision.
- Never try to adjust your dosage (such as taking too little or too much) on your own.
- Keep up with all doctor appointments so they can monitor your progress.
- Be transparent about your medical history, as this can impact Suboxone’s effects on your body.
- Don’t drink alcohol and take other depressants while on Suboxone.
Phone, Video, or Live-Chat Support
BetterHelp provides therapy in a way that works for YOU. Fill out the questionnaire, get matched, begin therapy.
Answer a few questions to get started
- "Suboxone." Drugs.com
- "Buprenorphine." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Naltrexone." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Zubsolv vs Suboxone: What's the Difference?" Drugs.com.
- Velander JR. "Suboxone: Rationale, Science, Misconceptions." Ochsner J, 2018.6. Shulman M, Wai JM, Nunes EV. "Buprenorphine Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder: An Overview." CNS Drugs, 2019.
Get matched with an affordable mental health counselorFind a Therapist
Answer a few questions to get started