Suboxone Centers Near Simpsonville, SC
Why trust us?
As a top-rated website for addiction recovery, Addiction Group understands the importance of finding a trustworthy and reputable addiction clinic. We’ve analyzed 67 clinics so that we can provide excellent recommendations.
Here are some criteria that our team considers when researching and evaluating addiction clinics:
- Licenses and accreditation
- Treatment approach
- Experience in treating Suboxone addiction
- Insurance coverage
We also employed advanced AI technology to evaluate 1563 patient reviews to identify the best Suboxone clinic in Simpsonville. It helps us narrow our recommendations so you can find the best clinic for your needs.
Top 10 Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers Near Simpsonville, SC
Behavioral Health Group - Spartanburg
239 Access Rd, Spartanburg, SC 29303
The Suboxone treatment center has received many positive reviews for their caring and supportive staff, who help patients recover from addiction in a welcoming, non-judgmental environment. Though some find the program expensive, most feel the quality of treatment is worth the cost.
- Friendly and caring staff: Multiple reviews mention that the staff at this Suboxone treatment center are caring, understanding, and non-judgmental. Patients feel welcome and supported from the moment they walk through the doors.
- Excellent counselors: Several reviews specifically praise the counselors at this center, particularly mentioning counselors such as Natasha, Ruth Combs, Kaelie, and Amy T. These counselors are commended for their dedication, support, and ability to help clients work through their problems and achieve sobriety.
- Life-changing experience: Many patients credit this Suboxone treatment center, and specifically their counselors, with saving their lives and helping them achieve sobriety. Multiple reviews mention how their lives have changed for the better since they started treatment at this center.
Greenville Metro Treatment Center
602 Airport Rd C, Greenville, SC 29607
This Suboxone treatment center is praised for its dedicated staff who go above and beyond to support patients with kindness. Patients are grateful for the positive impact on their sobriety.
- Highly dedicated staff: The staff members at this Suboxone treatment center are highly dedicated to their jobs and the well-being of their patients. They go above and beyond to meet treatment needs and are described as friendly, caring, and understanding.
- Supportive environment: Patients appreciate the supportive and non-judgmental environment at the center, where they are treated like human beings and real people. This supportive atmosphere has made a significant difference in their sobriety and recovery.
- Personalized counseling: The counselors at this center are mentioned multiple times for their effectiveness and care. Patients feel that their counselors, such as Dominic and Wayne, have played a crucial role in their treatment journey. The counselors are described as helpful, uplifting, and knowledgeable, and they build strong connections with the patients.
Medasic Suboxone Clinic
300 John St Unit 4B, Greer, SC 29651
The Suboxone treatment center's staff are highly praised for their caring, attentive approach to helping patients recover. Patients describe the friendly staff as treating them with respect and making them feel comfortable. The center's insurance acceptance and positive impact on patients' lives are also appreciated.
- Friendly and caring staff: Multiple reviewers mentioned that the staff at the Suboxone treatment center were friendly, helpful, and made them feel welcome. This creates a positive and supportive environment for patients seeking treatment.
- Individualized approach: According to some reviews, the center provides personalized treatment plans and takes a case-by-case approach, allowing patients to feel like individuals rather than just another patient. This personalized approach can help patients feel understood and supported in their recovery journey.
- Effective treatment: One reviewer specifically mentioned that the center "saved their life" and another mentioned that it helped them overcome addiction. These comments suggest that the Suboxone treatment provided by the center has been effective for these individuals, giving hope to potential patients seeking similar results.
A New Crossroad
206 Wall St Suite 2, Powdersville, SC 29673
Reviewers highly recommend A New Crossroad for its warm, welcoming atmosphere and respectful, understanding staff, particularly Dr. Nauuman and Dr. Neumann. The facility is known for proper addiction medicine training, openness to alternatives, and genuine concern for patients. Reviewers also appreciate the knowledgeable, courteous staff, flexible scheduling, and overall positive experience.
- The staff at A New Crossroad is warm, kind, and welcoming, making patients feel right at home.
- The doctors at the center, particularly Dr. Nauuman and Dr. Neumann, are highly respected mental health professionals who listen without judgment and provide helpful and honest approaches to treatment.
- The facility prioritizes proper training in addiction medicine and understands the disease of addiction, offering alternatives to medications and genuinely caring for the well-being of their patients.
Lighthouse Care and Counseling | Suboxone Clinic
6257 White Horse Rd, Greenville, SC 29611
The counselors and doctors at the Suboxone treatment center are praised for being understanding, helpful, and knowledgeable about opioid dependency. Dr. Sellman is described as laidback while providing patients with valuable information. The staff is caring, supportive, and go above and beyond to help patients.
- The counselors and doctors at this Suboxone treatment center are described as helpful, understanding, and kind. They provide support and assistance to patients in difficult situations, including homelessness and loss of a spouse.
- Dr. Sellman, the center's doctor, is highly knowledgeable and up to date on opioid dependency treatment. Patients appreciate his expertise and find that he provides valuable information that they haven't received elsewhere.
- The clinic is described as not just a doctor's office, but a place where patients are treated with respect and care. The staff goes the extra mile to ensure that patients are taken care of, regardless of their location or circumstances.
Medasic Suboxone Clinic
106 Parris Bridge Rd Unit A, Boiling Springs, SC 29316
This Suboxone treatment center is highly recommended based on positive patient reviews praising the friendly and respectful staff, fast service, affordable pricing, and quality addiction treatment.
- Friendly and efficient staff: The clinic is praised for its staff who are friendly, helpful, and understanding, providing quick and efficient service with no long wait times.
- Affordable and accessible treatment: The program is described as super affordable, and there is a "Good Rx" coupon available that significantly reduces the cost of the Suboxone prescription.
- Respectful and supportive environment: Unlike other clinics, this center is commended for treating patients with respect and making them feel important and valued. The staff is understanding and does not judge individuals seeking help for opioid addiction.
157 Brozzini Ct Suite A-D, Greenville, SC 29615
The reviewers praise the Suboxone treatment center's supportive and professional staff and counselors. They appreciate the friendly, welcoming atmosphere, saying the staff goes above and beyond to make them feel like family. The reviewers also mention faster wait times and the importance of taking responsibility in one's recovery journey. Overall, the center gets high recommendations for its caring, helpful approach.
- Friendly and supportive staff: The staff, including nurses and counselors, are described as awesome, polite, and professional. They make patients feel like family and provide encouragement throughout their recovery journey.
- Efficient check-in process: The administrative staff is praised for their friendly demeanor and ability to quickly check patients in. They are knowledgeable and able to answer any questions about the facility.
- Effective management and decreased wait times: The new director is commended for her experience and ability to run the facility smoothly. She has made changes that have noticeably decreased wait times for patients.
Sellman Gary K MD
6257 White Horse Rd, Greenville, SC 29617
The Suboxone treatment center is highly regarded for its compassionate, knowledgeable staff, especially Dr. Sellman, who is intelligent, up-to-date on research, and willing to listen and advise. Patients appreciate the staff's courteous, patient, informative manner. Though one reviewer felt the staff was judgmental and cared only about money, most praise the center's excellent opioid addiction treatment and support.
- Highly knowledgeable and intelligent doctor
- Friendly and caring staff who take the time to listen and advise
- Courteous and patient staff who help patients regain control of their lives
Ascent Recovery Solutions
634 Fairview Rd Building i, Simpsonville, SC 29680
The Suboxone treatment center has received very positive reviews praising the friendly, helpful staff who treat patients like family. Patients describe the clinic as efficient, clean, and having a welcoming atmosphere unlike any other clinic they've been to. It is highly recommended for its respectful treatment of patients, kind staff, and positive environment.
- Exceptional and personalized care: The staff at this Suboxone treatment center is praised for treating patients like family and providing individualized solutions.
- Efficient and welcoming: Patients report that the intake process is quick, typically lasting only about an hour and a half, and the staff is friendly and helpful.
- Respectful and supportive environment: Reviews highlight that patients are treated with respect and kindness from the moment they start their treatment, making this center stand out from others.
103 S Venture Dr, Greenville, SC 29615
The Suboxone treatment center is praised for its supportive and caring staff, convenient hours, affordable payment options, and commitment to patients' recovery.
- The staff is described as patient-focused, professional, caring, and kind.
- The center offers convenient weekend hours, making it accessible for individuals with weekday jobs.
- The facility has a positive, family-oriented atmosphere and is commended for providing compassionate and non-judgmental care.
What is Suboxone?
Healthcare providers commonly use suboxone to treat opioid addiction. It’s a combination medication of buprenorphine and naloxone.
The drug works by reducing cravings for opioids, which helps prevent withdrawal symptoms from occurring.
- Buprenorphine: An opioid partial agonist; it produces the same effects as opioids but in smaller doses.
- Naloxone: An opioid antagonist; it blocks the effects of opioid drugs.
You must take Suboxone under a healthcare professional’s supervision. Misuse of the drug can cause serious side effects and complications.
Online Therapy Can Help
Over 3 million people use BetterHelp. Their services are:
- Professional and effective
- Affordable and convenient
- Personalized and discreet
- Easy to start
Answer a few questions to get started
How to Take Suboxone
Healthcare providers typically administer suboxone as a sublingual film or tablet that dissolves under the tongue. They usually prescribe it as a part of comprehensive treatment in combination with counseling and behavioral therapies.
When taking Suboxone, following your doctor’s instructions carefully is essential.
Sublingual films and tablets should be placed under the tongue and allowed to dissolve completely—usually within 10 minutes. Swallowing the film may decrease its effectiveness.
How Long Do I Need to Take Suboxone?
The duration of Suboxone treatment will vary per individual. Treatment time may take longer or shorter, depending on the following:
- Your condition
- Response to treatment
- Other medications you may be taking
Your doctor will determine the best treatment plan suited to your needs. They will also conduct ongoing assessments to monitor your progress and adjust treatment as necessary.
Get Professional Help
BetterHelp can connect you to an addiction and mental health counselor.
Answer a few questions to get started
Alternatives to Suboxone
Suboxone isn’t the only drug that can treat opioid addiction. Alternatives to Suboxone include:
Methadone is a long-acting opioid agonist. It binds to the same receptors in the brain as other opioids, like heroin and oxycodone. The drug helps reduce withdrawal symptoms and feelings of euphoria.
Naxeltrone is another popular alternative to Suboxone. The drug blocks the effects of opioids on the brain. It helps reduce cravings associated with opioid addiction.
Zubsolv is another brand name for a drug that combines buprenorphine and naloxone. Unlike Suboxone, this drug is available as a tablet.
You must dissolve the tablet in your mouth within 5 minutes. Some prefer Zubsolv over Suboxone because of its taste and ease of administration.
Precautions for Suboxone
Suboxone can cause severe problems if not taken correctly. As such, follow these precautions for the drug:
- Always take Suboxone under a doctor’s supervision.
- Never try to adjust your dosage (such as taking too little or too much) on your own.
- Keep up with all doctor appointments so they can monitor your progress.
- Be transparent about your medical history, as this can impact Suboxone’s effects on your body.
- Don’t drink alcohol and take other depressants while on Suboxone.
Phone, Video, or Live-Chat Support
BetterHelp provides therapy in a way that works for YOU. Fill out the questionnaire, get matched, begin therapy.
Answer a few questions to get started
- "Suboxone." Drugs.com
- "Buprenorphine." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Naltrexone." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Zubsolv vs Suboxone: What's the Difference?" Drugs.com.
- Velander JR. "Suboxone: Rationale, Science, Misconceptions." Ochsner J, 2018.6. Shulman M, Wai JM, Nunes EV. "Buprenorphine Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder: An Overview." CNS Drugs, 2019.
Get matched with an affordable mental health counselorFind a Therapist
Answer a few questions to get started