Suboxone Centers Near Spartanburg, SC
Why trust us?
As a top-rated website for addiction recovery, Addiction Group understands the importance of finding a trustworthy and reputable addiction clinic. We’ve analyzed 66 clinics so that we can provide excellent recommendations.
Here are some criteria that our team considers when researching and evaluating addiction clinics:
- Licenses and accreditation
- Treatment approach
- Experience in treating Suboxone addiction
- Insurance coverage
We also employed advanced AI technology to evaluate 499 patient reviews to identify the best Suboxone clinic in Spartanburg. It helps us narrow our recommendations so you can find the best clinic for your needs.
Top 17 Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers Near Spartanburg, SC
Behavioral Health Group - Spartanburg
239 Access Rd, Spartanburg, SC 29303
The Suboxone treatment center has caring and supportive staff who make patients feel welcome. Highly regarded counselors like Natasha, Ruth, Amy, and Kaelie are dedicated to helping patients improve their lives and get off prescription drugs through this life-saving program. While not perfect, it provides a valuable service.
- The staff is caring, understanding, and non-judgmental. They create a welcoming and safe environment for patients.
- The counselors, particularly Natasha, Ruth Combs, Kaelie, and Amy T, are highly praised for their dedication, support, and effectiveness in helping patients.
- The center is reported to have changed lives and saved lives, with patients experiencing significant improvements in their recovery journeys.
- The medical team, including doctors, nurses, and pharmacists, receive positive feedback for their care, respect, and expertise.
- The center is considered cost-effective, with lower prices compared to other clinics, making it more accessible for patients.
- The clinic is described as a supportive and close-knit community, with staff members treating patients like family and going out of their way to help.
- The center has made a positive impact in helping patients get off prescription drugs and providing invaluable services to the community.
Western Carolina Treatment Center, Inc.
3 Doctors Park Suite 3G, Asheville, NC 28801
The Suboxone treatment center is praised for its efficient and caring treatment that supports patients in their recovery journey. Patients appreciate the professional yet non-judgmental staff and credit the clinic with saving their lives.
- Quick and efficient service: Patients reported being in and out of the clinic in as little as 5 minutes on most days.
- Supportive and caring staff: Many reviewers praised the counselors and staff for their dedication, passion, and genuine concern for the patients' well-being.
- Professional and personalized treatment: The clinic was described as one of the most professional in the area, with a patient-centered approach and a renowned doctor leading the treatment program.
Premier Treatment Specialists
400 Beverly Hanks Center, Hendersonville, NC 28792
Patients have praised this Suboxone treatment center for its kind staff who help them improve their lives. The clinic is recommended for its discreet, private treatment and counselors who address individual needs. The friendly, professional staff makes patients feel part of a caring, supportive community.
- The staff at this Suboxone treatment center is highly praised for their kindness and compassion, showing an abundance of support to their patients.
- Patients appreciate the discreet and private nature of the center, as well as the counselors who take the time to address individual recovery needs.
- The staff is described as friendly, helpful, and professional, making patients feel cared for and supported throughout their treatment journey.
Palmetto Carolina Treatment Center
325 Inglesby Pkwy unit f, Duncan, SC 29334
The Suboxone treatment center's caring and professional staff efficiently help patients with opioid addiction. Patients feel supported in their recovery and praise counselor Grace Holtzclaw for her dedication.
- The staff at the Suboxone treatment center is caring, concerned, and professional. They create a welcoming and efficient environment.
- One specific counselor named Grace is highly praised by patients for her genuine care and dedication to their recovery.
New Season Treatment Center – Gastonia
1455 E Franklin Blvd, Gastonia, NC 28054
The staff members are praised for their compassionate treatment of patients as individuals, not merely addicts. Reviewers also appreciate the professional and organized atmosphere, efficient processes, and readily available, supportive counselors.
- Friendly and caring staff who treat patients with kindness and respect.
- Quick service with minimal wait times for dosing.
- Clean and organized treatment facility.
- Some counselors are attentive and available to listen and help patients.
- Clinic is focused on helping patients and saving lives.
- Professional and efficient operation.
- Not overcrowded, with minimal lines for dosing.
- High level of cleanliness and organization in the clinic.
- Positive experiences with counselors who genuinely care about patients' well-being.
- Good track record for helping patients successfully taper off Suboxone treatment.
Greenville Metro Treatment Center
602 Airport Rd C, Greenville, SC 29607
The Suboxone treatment center is praised by patients for its dedicated, caring staff who treat them with respect and support them through recovery. Patients say the clinic saves lives and helps people regain control, underscoring the commitment of the director, nurses, counselors and doctors. It comes highly recommended for opioid addiction treatment.
- The staff at this Suboxone treatment center are caring and dedicated to the well-being of their patients. They treat patients with respect and support their recovery journey.
- The center has helped many individuals get their lives back on track and achieve sobriety. Patients appreciate the positive impact the center has had on their lives and recommend it to others who are seeking treatment and recovery.
- The counselors at the center are highly praised for their dedication and support. They are described as caring, understanding, and helpful in guiding patients through their recovery process.
Behavioral Health Group - Asheville
18 Wedgefield Dr, Asheville, NC 28806
The positive reviews praise the caring and supportive staff at the Suboxone treatment center, who help patients focus on recovery through personalized care. The center is commended for assisting individuals in getting off street drugs and providing a family-like, blessing of an atmosphere.
- The staff at this Suboxone treatment center is caring and supportive, treating patients like family.
- Patients appreciate the effectiveness of the program, with some mentioning that it has saved their lives and helped them stay off street drugs.
- Note: The reviews also include negative feedback, but the pros provided focus on the positive aspects mentioned by the majority of reviewers.
A New Crossroad
206 Wall St Suite 2, Powdersville, SC 29673
A New Crossroad, a Suboxone treatment center, receives rave reviews from patients for its warm, caring staff and effective opioid addiction treatment.
- Friendly and compassionate staff: The reviews consistently mention the warm and kind nature of the staff at A New Crossroad. Patients feel welcomed, understood, and respected by the team.
- Effective treatment: Patients express gratitude for the positive impact A New Crossroad has had on their lives. The center is credited with saving lives and helping individuals with addiction turn their lives around. Treatment is described as successful in changing behaviors and providing support for recovery.
- Comprehensive care: A New Crossroad offers a range of treatment options, including Suboxone maintenance therapy and addiction medicine. The team is knowledgeable and well-educated in addiction medicine, providing patients with various resources and a supportive environment.
Ascend Health PLLC - Suboxone Clinic
10831 Pineville Rd Ste 9, Pineville, NC 28134
The Suboxone treatment center receives very positive reviews. Users appreciate the understanding, compassionate staff and their exceptional commitment to patient care. Many praise the personal attention, support and assistance provided.
- The staff at Ascend Health Pineville is described as caring, understanding, and compassionate, treating patients with respect and making them feel valued. Patients appreciate the level of care they receive and feel supported in their recovery journey.
- The center is praised for its responsiveness to patients' needs and willingness to go above and beyond to ensure their well-being. From accommodating appointment schedules to resolving insurance and pharmacy issues, the staff at Ascend Health Pineville is dedicated to providing convenient and accessible care for their patients.
- Ascend Health is recognized for its transparent and non-judgmental approach to treatment. Patients feel comfortable and supported, with no fear of being stigmatized. The center is described as a safe and welcoming environment for individuals seeking help with opioid addiction.
Asheville Comprehensive Treatment Center
2 McDowell St Suite B, Asheville, NC 28801
The staff is caring and compassionate, interested in helping patients turn their lives around. Patients are grateful for the support. The clinic is clean, conveniently located.
- Clean and caring staff: Multiple reviews mention that the Suboxone treatment center has a clean facility and a staff that genuinely cares about the well-being of their clients.
- Efficient and quick service: One reviewer mentions that they are in and out of the clinic in under 10 minutes, indicating efficient service and minimal wait times.
- Life-changing experience: Several reviewers express gratitude and claim that the treatment center has helped them turn their lives around and regain a sense of purpose.
Medasic Suboxone Clinic
106 Parris Bridge Rd Unit A, Boiling Springs, SC 29316
The staff at the Gaffney, SC clinic are praised for their efficient service and ability to make patients feel comfortable and supported. Patients describe the clinic as affordable, with medication costs reduced by coupons. The respectful and helpful providers ensure visits are easy and timely. Patients feel the staff's dedication through their care and positive attitude.
- Friendly and helpful staff: Multiple reviews mention that the staff members at the Suboxone treatment center are friendly, comforting, and treat patients with respect, making the visits easy and enjoyable.
- Quick and efficient service: Reviewers appreciate the quick and efficient service provided by the center, with no long wait times and rapid visits. This is especially important for individuals who may be in immediate need of medication.
- Affordable program with cost-saving options: One reviewer mentions that the program is affordable, and they even mention a "Good Rx" coupon that makes the medication significantly cheaper. This can be a major advantage for individuals who may be concerned about the cost of Suboxone treatment.
McLeod Centers For Wellbeing
117 W Medical Ct Dr, Marion, NC 28752
The positive reviews praise the physician and staff for helping patients achieve recovery and turn their lives around. Patients are grateful for the opportunity to attain sobriety and consider the treatment the best way to get their lives on track. The center is described as life-changing and blessing.
- Provides effective treatment for opioid addiction with Suboxone, helping patients on their road to recovery.
- Staff is caring and dedicated, making recovery feel real and achievable for patients.
- Offers a safe and supportive environment, saving lives and providing hope for individuals who thought there was no way out.
103 S Venture Dr, Greenville, SC 29615
The Suboxone treatment center is praised for their patient-focused approach, knowledgeable doctors, and caring staff. The facility successfully treats opioid addiction with affordable rates, flexible payment options, and weekend availability of doctors. The center is highly recommended for those seeking help with recovery.
- Patient-focused and caring staff
- Supportive and understanding doctors and staff throughout the recovery process
- Affordable payment options and willingness to work with patients in times of financial struggle
Medasic Suboxone Clinic Cherokee
104 Willis St, Gaffney, SC 29341
The Suboxone treatment center in Gaffney is highly praised by patients for its great doctors and staff who are dedicated to helping those struggling with addiction. Many have found this clean, well-maintained clinic beneficial for their recovery.
- Great physicians: Several reviews mention that the clinic has excellent doctors, implying that they are experienced and knowledgeable in providing effective Suboxone treatment.
- Clean and welcoming environment: Multiple reviewers appreciate the clinic's cleanliness and overall appeal, suggesting that the center offers a comfortable and pleasant atmosphere for patients.
- Supportive and friendly staff: Reviewers mention that the clinic's personnel are friendly and genuinely interested in helping those struggling with addiction. This indicates that patients can expect a supportive and compassionate approach throughout their treatment journey.
1451 E Main St #2a, Spartanburg, SC 29307
The Suboxone treatment center has received positive reviews from patients who appreciate the personalized and compassionate care provided by Dr. Friche. Patients have found support and understanding when facing challenges. The center is praised for prioritizing patient recovery through individualized treatment.
- The center provides personalized and compassionate care, treating patients as individuals with unique situations.
- The doctor, Dr. Friche, is highly recommended for her genuine care and respect towards her patients, going above and beyond to ensure they receive their medication and addressing any issues promptly.
What is Suboxone?
Healthcare providers commonly use suboxone to treat opioid addiction. It’s a combination medication of buprenorphine and naloxone.
The drug works by reducing cravings for opioids, which helps prevent withdrawal symptoms from occurring.
- Buprenorphine: An opioid partial agonist; it produces the same effects as opioids but in smaller doses.
- Naloxone: An opioid antagonist; it blocks the effects of opioid drugs.
You must take Suboxone under a healthcare professional’s supervision. Misuse of the drug can cause serious side effects and complications.
Online Therapy Can Help
Over 3 million people use BetterHelp. Their services are:
- Professional and effective
- Affordable and convenient
- Personalized and discreet
- Easy to start
Answer a few questions to get started
How to Take Suboxone
Healthcare providers typically administer suboxone as a sublingual film or tablet that dissolves under the tongue. They usually prescribe it as a part of comprehensive treatment in combination with counseling and behavioral therapies.
When taking Suboxone, following your doctor’s instructions carefully is essential.
Sublingual films and tablets should be placed under the tongue and allowed to dissolve completely—usually within 10 minutes. Swallowing the film may decrease its effectiveness.
How Long Do I Need to Take Suboxone?
The duration of Suboxone treatment will vary per individual. Treatment time may take longer or shorter, depending on the following:
- Your condition
- Response to treatment
- Other medications you may be taking
Your doctor will determine the best treatment plan suited to your needs. They will also conduct ongoing assessments to monitor your progress and adjust treatment as necessary.
Get Professional Help
BetterHelp can connect you to an addiction and mental health counselor.
Answer a few questions to get started
Alternatives to Suboxone
Suboxone isn’t the only drug that can treat opioid addiction. Alternatives to Suboxone include:
Methadone is a long-acting opioid agonist. It binds to the same receptors in the brain as other opioids, like heroin and oxycodone. The drug helps reduce withdrawal symptoms and feelings of euphoria.
Naxeltrone is another popular alternative to Suboxone. The drug blocks the effects of opioids on the brain. It helps reduce cravings associated with opioid addiction.
Zubsolv is another brand name for a drug that combines buprenorphine and naloxone. Unlike Suboxone, this drug is available as a tablet.
You must dissolve the tablet in your mouth within 5 minutes. Some prefer Zubsolv over Suboxone because of its taste and ease of administration.
Precautions for Suboxone
Suboxone can cause severe problems if not taken correctly. As such, follow these precautions for the drug:
- Always take Suboxone under a doctor’s supervision.
- Never try to adjust your dosage (such as taking too little or too much) on your own.
- Keep up with all doctor appointments so they can monitor your progress.
- Be transparent about your medical history, as this can impact Suboxone’s effects on your body.
- Don’t drink alcohol and take other depressants while on Suboxone.
Phone, Video, or Live-Chat Support
BetterHelp provides therapy in a way that works for YOU. Fill out the questionnaire, get matched, begin therapy.
Answer a few questions to get started
- "Suboxone." Drugs.com
- "Buprenorphine." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Naltrexone." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Zubsolv vs Suboxone: What's the Difference?" Drugs.com.
- Velander JR. "Suboxone: Rationale, Science, Misconceptions." Ochsner J, 2018.6. Shulman M, Wai JM, Nunes EV. "Buprenorphine Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder: An Overview." CNS Drugs, 2019.
Get matched with an affordable mental health counselorFind a Therapist
Answer a few questions to get started