Drug and Alcohol Rehab Centers Near Aberdeen, SD
The journey to sobriety is different for everyone, but they all start somewhere. There are several good options in Aberdeen for treatment.
Each provides specialized treatment for people struggling with substance abuse disorders. However, finding a good fit for you can be hard, if not overwhelming.
We’ve made a directory to help you find some of the best rehab centers in your area. We used AI to sort through 8 of Google, Yelp, and Facebook reviews, so you don’t have to.
We based this directory on the following:
- Reviews and testimonials
- Specialized programs
- Location and Facilities
- Treatment options
- Insurance and payment options
This directory will help you filter through the different treatment centers and find the right one for you. Whether you’re a local to the area or looking to travel for care, these addiction treatment centers near Aberdeen can cater to your needs.
Top 4 Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers Near Aberdeen, SD
519 S Arch St, Aberdeen, SD 57401The addiction treatment center has received positive reviews for its comprehensive meeting schedule, offering multiple sessions throughout the week at various times. Users appreciate the flexibility in choosing meeting slots that work for them.
- Wide range of meeting times: The addiction treatment center offers a variety of meeting times throughout the week, including morning, afternoon, and evening options. This flexibility allows individuals to attend meetings that align with their schedule and commitment to recovery.
- Consistent availability: The addiction treatment center holds daily meetings from Sunday to Friday, ensuring that individuals have regular access to support and guidance. This consistent availability enhances the chances of successful recovery and ongoing sobriety.
Avera Addiction Care Center - Aberdeen
Lower Level, 620 3rd Ave SE, Aberdeen, SD 57401The addiction treatment center received positive feedback from multiple reviewers. Patients expressed satisfaction with the program, mentioning that it was their third time seeking treatment and they hoped it would be successful this time.
- Provides multiple chances for rehabilitation: One reviewer mentions that this is their third time seeking treatment, indicating that the addiction treatment center allows individuals to enroll in their program multiple times.
- Offers a sense of hope: Although the reviewer expresses doubt, their use of "I hope" suggests that the addiction treatment center instills a sense of optimism and possibility in individuals seeking recovery.
405 8th Ave NW #333, Aberdeen, SD 57401Patients consistently praise Carencia and its staff for their caring and attentive approach to substance abuse treatment. Many reviewers describe their experience as both personable and humorous, which helps foster a lighter atmosphere when discussing difficult topics. Additionally, the center's commitment to excellent follow-up care and overall effectiveness has led multiple individuals to highly recommend Carencia.
- Personal and engaging approach: Reviewers praise the mental health professional for being personable and easy to talk to, making difficult topics feel lighter.
- Caring and attentive staff: The center is commended for their dedication to providing quality care and going the extra mile to ensure the wellbeing of their patients. This includes excellent follow-up care.
- Positive recommendations: Multiple reviewers highly recommend the addiction treatment center, indicating their satisfaction with the services provided.
Worthmore Addiction Services
305 S State St, Aberdeen, SD 57401Worthmore addiction treatment center has received praise from multiple reviewers who have had family members go through their program. The counselors at the center are highly praised for their helpfulness and ability to provide valuable information. One reviewer even credits the center with saving their sister's life and highlights the ongoing support and counseling provided even after completion of the program.
- Effective counseling and support: Many reviewers appreciate the counseling and support provided by the center's counselors. They mention that the counselors were able to help their family members and provide them with valuable information.
- Life-saving treatment: According to one reviewer, the treatment at Worthmore saved their sister's life. This suggests that the center is capable of providing effective and life-saving care for individuals struggling with substance abuse.
Types of Rehab Available
The best treatment depends on the severity of your addiction, family and living situation, personal needs, and other factors.
There are a few different treatment options for people who are looking for help with their addiction.
Inpatient centers are the most comprehensive option for addiction treatment. You live on-site in substance-free housing and have 24/7 access to qualified professional care.
They provide medically supervised detox, behavioral therapy, and other services. Most inpatient programs last 30, 60, or 90 days, while some last longer. Most programs will set up your aftercare program once you complete inpatient treatment.
This type of treatment is best for people who don't have control over their addiction and need medical supervision to stay sober.
Outpatient treatment is less comprehensive than inpatient treatment. Your treatment is organized around your schedule. They provide therapy, education, and other support services on-site, but you return to your home afterward.
Outpatient programs can work on their own as a comprehensive treatment plan or be a part of an aftercare plan.
They are best for people with a high motivation level to become sober. They are also a good option for people who cannot leave responsibilities, such as family, work, or school obligations.
Partial hospitalization programs (PHPs), also called intensive outpatient programs (IOPs), are more comprehensive than outpatient programs but less comprehensive than inpatient programs.
They provide similar services to inpatient programs, including medical services, behavioral therapy, and support groups. The biggest difference is that in a PHP, you return home to sleep. Sometimes food and transportation services are provided, but this varies by program.
New patients with a consistent home life and support system can benefit from PHPs. Patients who finish an inpatient program but still need intensive treatment may also enroll in a PHP.
Dual Diagnosis Treatment
Co-occurring disorders are when you simultaneously have an addiction and a mental health disorder. Doctors call co-occurring addiction and mental illness a dual diagnosis.
If you have a dual diagnosis, you should go to a treatment center that provides dual diagnosis treatment. They have cross-trained therapists who have experience treating mental illnesses along with addiction.
Medication-Assisted Therapy (MAT)
Some medications can help reduce the side effects of detoxification and withdrawal. Others can help reduce cravings and normalize body functions for certain types of addictions.
MAT can help prevent relapse and increase your chance of recovery when combined with other evidence-based therapies.
Online Therapy Can Help
Over 3 million people use BetterHelp. Their services are:
- Professional and effective
- Affordable and convenient
- Personalized and discreet
- Easy to start
Answer a few questions to get started
Questions to Ask When Looking for a Rehab Center
Here are 10 questions to ask the intake specialist when you call:
- Is your treatment center licensed and accredited?
- What are your staff’s qualifications?
- Is the facility experienced in treating your condition(s)
- Is my insurance accepted here?
- What type of treatment methods do your programs use?
- What is the staff-to-patient ratio?
- Who develops the treatment plan?
- How long are your treatment programs?
- Do you help set up continuing care services after the program?
- Does your treatment program provide family support?
Get matched with an affordable mental health counselorFind a Therapist
Answer a few questions to get started