Drug and Alcohol Rehab Centers Near Nashville, TN
The journey to sobriety is different for everyone, but they all start somewhere. There are several good options in Nashville for treatment.
Each provides specialized treatment for people struggling with substance abuse disorders. However, finding a good fit for you can be hard, if not overwhelming.
We’ve made a directory to help you find some of the best rehab centers in your area. We used AI to sort through of Google, Yelp, and Facebook reviews, so you don’t have to.
We based this directory on the following:
- Reviews and testimonials
- Specialized programs
- Location and Facilities
- Treatment options
- Insurance and payment options
This directory will help you filter through the different treatment centers and find the right one for you. Whether you’re a local to the area or looking to travel for care, these addiction treatment centers near Nashville can cater to your needs.
Top 25 Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers Near Nashville, TN
Nashville Recovery (Suboxone Clinic)
5722 Hickory Plz STE C3, Nashville, TN 37211
Nashville Recovery (Suboxone Clinic) is a welcoming addiction treatment center with helpful staff. Patients have reported positive experiences with their therapists and feel that they have received effective help.
- The center provides a welcoming and comfortable environment for all visitors.
- The therapists possess extensive knowledge and experience in addiction treatment.
- A diverse range of treatment options are available to cater to the unique needs of each individual.
Cumberland Heights Treatment Center
8283 River Rd Pike, Nashville, TN 37209
Cumberland Heights Treatment Center is highly regarded for its ability to help patients recover from addiction. The staff is known for being compassionate and supportive, making it a great choice for those seeking treatment.
- The staff demonstrates knowledge and experience.
- Patients and staff foster a sense of community.
- The facility offers a range of treatment options.
- Support and understanding are readily available.
Nashville Addiction Recovery
4515 Harding Pike #325, Nashville, TN 37205
Nashville Addiction Recovery is a helpful and accommodating addiction treatment center that offers a wide range of affordable services.
- The center is known for its welcoming and accommodating atmosphere.
- Highly knowledgeable doctors are available to assist with a wide range of issues.
- Affordable rates make treatment accessible to all.
Achieve Wellness Center
3430 Lebanon Pike, Hermitage, TN 37076
Achieve Wellness Center is a highly praised addiction treatment center with a dedicated staff committed to helping patients recover. With a 5-star rating, reviewers appreciate the honesty of the staff and their understanding that perfection is not expected from patients. Achieve Wellness Center is a life-changing resource for those seeking to achieve their goals.
- The center provides personalized care that makes patients feel valued and respected.
- Staff members are highly knowledgeable and always willing to assist patients.
- Patients are given the freedom to make their own decisions without any pressure.
- The doctors at the center are skilled at helping patients recover from addiction.
Promises Behavioral Health
103 Powell Ct Suite 100, Brentwood, TN 37027
Promises Behavioral Health stands out from other treatment centers with its exceptional standard of care and highly qualified staff. The food is delicious, and the interactive groups are complemented by more individual sessions than any other center. They use the latest scientific methods and a community approach to effectively treat substance abuse.
- The staff at the addiction center is highly qualified and compassionate, providing patients with a sense of security.
- The addiction center is well-maintained and kept clean, ensuring a comfortable environment for patients.
- Patients have access to a diverse range of engaging activities both inside and outside the treatment center.
- The addiction center offers excellent food and attentive staff to meet patients' needs.
A Design For Living East House - Sober Living
1415 McAlpine Ave, Nashville, TN 37216
A Design For Living East House - Sober Living is an excellent choice for those seeking a sober living environment. The staff communicates promptly and sets clear expectations. Residents appreciate the safety and support provided by the enforced rules.
- The staff prioritizes safety and earns the trust of clients.
- Well-maintained, spacious houses provide comfortable living.
- Clients can engage in social activities beyond sobriety.
South Nashville Comprehensive Treatment Center
1420 Donelson Pike Suite B19, Nashville, TN 37217
South Nashville Comprehensive Treatment Center is known for providing excellent care and support to those seeking addiction treatment. The counselors are attentive and offer helpful guidance, while the staff maintains a positive attitude.
- The staff provides excellent support.
- The counselors have been instrumental in helping me through difficult times.
- The environment is warm and inviting.
Nashville Addiction Clinic
5515 Edmondson Pike UNIT 118, Nashville, TN 37211
Behavioral Health Group - Nashville
2410 Charlotte Ave, Nashville, TN 37203
ABC Health Clinic
2617 Grandview Ave STE 100, Nashville, TN 37211
Recovery Now—Nashville Suboxone Clinic
4515 Harding Pike ste 327, Nashville, TN 37205
Nashville Treatment Solutions
1037 Jefferson St, Nashville, TN 37208
AppleGate Recovery Nashville
446 Metroplex Dr Suite A-200, Nashville, TN 37211
The Next Door
402 22nd Ave N, Nashville, TN 37203
Southeast Addiction Center - Nashville Drug & Alcohol Rehab Center
3507 Charlotte Ave, Nashville, TN 37209
Brentwood Springs Detox - Nashville Drug & Alcohol Detox
5935 Edmondson Pike, Brentwood, TN 37211
Arbor Wellness - Nashville Mental Health Treatment
370 Cumberland Way, Madison, TN 37115
Nashville Addiction Recovery - Alcohol & Drug Rehab Center
4515 Harding Pike #325, Nashville, TN 37205
5405 Forest Acres Dr, Nashville, TN 37220
Forever Well (Suboxone Clinic)
118 Highway 70 East, 265-273 Luther Rd Unit 1, Dickson, TN 37055
Cumberland Heights - ARCH Academy
1062 US-70, Kingston Springs, TN 37082
1405 W Baddour Pkwy #101, Lebanon, TN 37087
Samaritan Recovery Community
319 S 4th St, Nashville, TN 37206
Detox Nashville - Drug and Alcohol Detox
600 Medical Park Dr, Madison, TN 37115
Compassionate Recovery Care
4777 Andrew Jackson Pkwy Ste 102, Hermitage, TN 37076
Types of Rehab Available
The best treatment depends on the severity of your addiction, family and living situation, personal needs, and other factors.
There are a few different treatment options for people who are looking for help with their addiction.
Inpatient centers are the most comprehensive option for addiction treatment. You live on-site in substance-free housing and have 24/7 access to qualified professional care.
They provide medically supervised detox, behavioral therapy, and other services. Most inpatient programs last 30, 60, or 90 days, while some last longer. Most programs will set up your aftercare program once you complete inpatient treatment.
This type of treatment is best for people who don't have control over their addiction and need medical supervision to stay sober.
Outpatient treatment is less comprehensive than inpatient treatment. Your treatment is organized around your schedule. They provide therapy, education, and other support services on-site, but you return to your home afterward.
Outpatient programs can work on their own as a comprehensive treatment plan or be a part of an aftercare plan.
They are best for people with a high motivation level to become sober. They are also a good option for people who cannot leave responsibilities, such as family, work, or school obligations.
Partial hospitalization programs (PHPs), also called intensive outpatient programs (IOPs), are more comprehensive than outpatient programs but less comprehensive than inpatient programs.
They provide similar services to inpatient programs, including medical services, behavioral therapy, and support groups. The biggest difference is that in a PHP, you return home to sleep. Sometimes food and transportation services are provided, but this varies by program.
New patients with a consistent home life and support system can benefit from PHPs. Patients who finish an inpatient program but still need intensive treatment may also enroll in a PHP.
Dual Diagnosis Treatment
Co-occurring disorders are when you simultaneously have an addiction and a mental health disorder. Doctors call co-occurring addiction and mental illness a dual diagnosis.
If you have a dual diagnosis, you should go to a treatment center that provides dual diagnosis treatment. They have cross-trained therapists who have experience treating mental illnesses along with addiction.
Medication-Assisted Therapy (MAT)
Some medications can help reduce the side effects of detoxification and withdrawal. Others can help reduce cravings and normalize body functions for certain types of addictions.
MAT can help prevent relapse and increase your chance of recovery when combined with other evidence-based therapies.
Online Therapy Can Help
Over 3 million people use BetterHelp. Their services are:
- Professional and effective
- Affordable and convenient
- Personalized and discreet
- Easy to start
Answer a few questions to get started
Questions to Ask When Looking for a Rehab Center
Here are 10 questions to ask the intake specialist when you call:
- Is your treatment center licensed and accredited?
- What are your staff’s qualifications?
- Is the facility experienced in treating your condition(s)
- Is my insurance accepted here?
- What type of treatment methods do your programs use?
- What is the staff-to-patient ratio?
- Who develops the treatment plan?
- How long are your treatment programs?
- Do you help set up continuing care services after the program?
- Does your treatment program provide family support?
Get matched with an affordable mental health counselorFind a Therapist
Answer a few questions to get started