Drug and Alcohol Rehab Centers Near Tullahoma, TN
The journey to sobriety is different for everyone, but they all start somewhere. There are several good options in Tullahoma for treatment.
Each provides specialized treatment for people struggling with substance abuse disorders. However, finding a good fit for you can be hard, if not overwhelming.
We’ve made a directory to help you find some of the best rehab centers in your area. We used AI to sort through 75 of Google, Yelp, and Facebook reviews, so you don’t have to.
We based this directory on the following:
- Reviews and testimonials
- Specialized programs
- Location and Facilities
- Treatment options
- Insurance and payment options
This directory will help you filter through the different treatment centers and find the right one for you. Whether you’re a local to the area or looking to travel for care, these addiction treatment centers near Tullahoma can cater to your needs.
Top 9 Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers Near Tullahoma, TN
Bradford Health Services
1601 McArthur St, Manchester, TN 37355The addiction treatment center offers outpatient treatment with medication and therapy, which is appreciated by the reviewers. The caseworkers are described as caring, and the staff is patient and friendly. The convenient location and low prices are also mentioned as positive aspects of the center.
- Outpatient treatment options available, including medication and therapy options
- Caring and supportive caseworkers
- Friendly staff that is patient with patients
- Convenient location and affordable prices
Solutions Education Center
414 Wilson Ave #101, Tullahoma, TN 37388The addiction treatment center received multiple positive reviews highlighting the excellence of the staff, including Simone, Tammy, and Genisis. The reviewers appreciated the informative and enjoyable learning experience, as well as the support and guidance provided by the instructors. The center's professionalism, communication skills, and value were highly praised. Overall, the reviewers found the classes to be educational, life-changing, and recommended the center to others seeking help for substance abuse.
- Knowledgeable and engaging instructors: The reviewers consistently praise Simone and Tammy for their excellent teaching skills, making the classes enjoyable and informative.
- Life-changing experience: Many reviewers express gratitude for the positive impact the center has had on their lives, helping them cope with addiction, stop triggers, and find happiness without relying on substances.
- Friendly and professional environment: The staff at the center are described as friendly, patient, and professional, providing a comfortable and supportive atmosphere for the participants.
Brooks Healing Center
1100 Cortner Rd, Normandy, TN 37360Brooks Healing Center is highly praised for its exceptional service and highly experienced staff members who are dedicated to their clients' well-being. Clients appreciate the beautiful location and peaceful environment, making it an ideal place for healing and recovery. The facility offers great facilities for detox and residential treatment, and the staff is commended for being informative, caring, and understanding.
- Highly experienced and caring staff members committed to clients' well-being.
- Beautiful location creates a peaceful and calming environment for healing and recovery.
- Great facilities for detox and residential treatment, with a focus on client care and support.
Foundations Recovery Network
1000 Health Park Dr #400, Brentwood, TN 37027Foundations addiction treatment center received positive reviews for their caring staff and their assistance with insurance coverage. Patients mentioned that the care they received was impactful and that they felt supported throughout their treatment.
- Foundations is praised for having incredibly caring staff members who provide impactful care.
- The center helps with insurance and provides guidance to find a facility that best fits the individual's needs.
604 S Wall St, Shelbyville, TN 37160Some reviewers appreciate the therapists at the center, particularly Rebecca Stamps, who is described as amazing, helpful, and understanding. They believe that finding the right therapist is key to a positive experience at the center.
- Some therapists, like Rebecca Stamps, are highly recommended for their compassion, honesty, and effectiveness in working with teenagers.
- Overall, CenterStone has been effective and helpful in providing substance abuse rehabilitation assistance to individuals.
417 Welshwood Dr #207, Nashville, TN 37211The addiction treatment center provides a unique sober living environment that is different from traditional AA programs. The center has a supportive community, with both experienced individuals and newcomers, offering wisdom and hope to those seeking recovery.
- Provides a supportive and sober living environment.
- Offers a diverse range of wisdom and support from both experienced and new individuals in recovery.
3322 S Memorial Pkwy, Huntsville, AL 35801The addiction treatment center has a friendly and welcoming atmosphere with helpful volunteers. They offer a variety of meetings and a weekly format that allows for studying and open discussions. The reviewer felt completely accepted and unjudged, and emphasizes the importance of finding a meeting to feed their spirit and find peace.
- Convenient location with daily meetings: The reviewer appreciated that the center had a central location with daily meetings, eliminating the need to drive around and find different meeting locations.
- Welcoming and accepting atmosphere: The reviewer felt comfortable and accepted in the meetings, being able to openly share their experiences without judgment.
416 S Main St, Estill Springs, TN 37330The addiction treatment center has a therapist named Randy who is praised for being caring and helpful in dealing with various issues. The center is also commended for being willing to work with individuals regardless of the challenges they may be facing. Overall, reviewers describe the staff as "awesome."
- Caring and attentive therapist: Randy, a therapist at Centerstone, is praised for his caring nature and ability to listen to clients' concerns and provide useful help in dealing with their issues. This indicates that the center has dedicated and compassionate staff members who prioritize the well-being of their clients.
- Flexibility and inclusivity: The reviewer mentions that Centerstone is willing to work with individuals despite any issues they may have. This suggests that the center is open to accommodating the specific needs and circumstances of each client, making it a potentially inclusive and adaptable treatment option for various addiction-related challenges.
Resurgence Tennessee Alcohol & Drug Rehab
201 William D Jones Blvd, Fayetteville, TN 37334Despite one negative review claiming the facility is a scam, the overall consensus of positive reviews highlights the center's exceptional staff and their genuine care for patients.
- Great staff: The center received positive feedback for having caring and supportive staff members who are dedicated to helping patients on their recovery journey.
- Caring environment: The mentioned staff members create a caring atmosphere for individuals seeking treatment for substance abuse, which can be beneficial for those in need of emotional support during this challenging time.
- Please note that while these pros are based on the reviews provided, it's essential to gather more information to make an informed decision about the addiction treatment center.
Types of Rehab Available
The best treatment depends on the severity of your addiction, family and living situation, personal needs, and other factors.
There are a few different treatment options for people who are looking for help with their addiction.
Inpatient centers are the most comprehensive option for addiction treatment. You live on-site in substance-free housing and have 24/7 access to qualified professional care.
They provide medically supervised detox, behavioral therapy, and other services. Most inpatient programs last 30, 60, or 90 days, while some last longer. Most programs will set up your aftercare program once you complete inpatient treatment.
This type of treatment is best for people who don't have control over their addiction and need medical supervision to stay sober.
Outpatient treatment is less comprehensive than inpatient treatment. Your treatment is organized around your schedule. They provide therapy, education, and other support services on-site, but you return to your home afterward.
Outpatient programs can work on their own as a comprehensive treatment plan or be a part of an aftercare plan.
They are best for people with a high motivation level to become sober. They are also a good option for people who cannot leave responsibilities, such as family, work, or school obligations.
Partial hospitalization programs (PHPs), also called intensive outpatient programs (IOPs), are more comprehensive than outpatient programs but less comprehensive than inpatient programs.
They provide similar services to inpatient programs, including medical services, behavioral therapy, and support groups. The biggest difference is that in a PHP, you return home to sleep. Sometimes food and transportation services are provided, but this varies by program.
New patients with a consistent home life and support system can benefit from PHPs. Patients who finish an inpatient program but still need intensive treatment may also enroll in a PHP.
Dual Diagnosis Treatment
Co-occurring disorders are when you simultaneously have an addiction and a mental health disorder. Doctors call co-occurring addiction and mental illness a dual diagnosis.
If you have a dual diagnosis, you should go to a treatment center that provides dual diagnosis treatment. They have cross-trained therapists who have experience treating mental illnesses along with addiction.
Medication-Assisted Therapy (MAT)
Some medications can help reduce the side effects of detoxification and withdrawal. Others can help reduce cravings and normalize body functions for certain types of addictions.
MAT can help prevent relapse and increase your chance of recovery when combined with other evidence-based therapies.
Online Therapy Can Help
Over 3 million people use BetterHelp. Their services are:
- Professional and effective
- Affordable and convenient
- Personalized and discreet
- Easy to start
Answer a few questions to get started
Questions to Ask When Looking for a Rehab Center
Here are 10 questions to ask the intake specialist when you call:
- Is your treatment center licensed and accredited?
- What are your staff’s qualifications?
- Is the facility experienced in treating your condition(s)
- Is my insurance accepted here?
- What type of treatment methods do your programs use?
- What is the staff-to-patient ratio?
- Who develops the treatment plan?
- How long are your treatment programs?
- Do you help set up continuing care services after the program?
- Does your treatment program provide family support?
Get matched with an affordable mental health counselorFind a Therapist
Answer a few questions to get started