Methadone Treatment Centers Near Burns, TN
Why Trust Us
As a top-rated website for addiction treatment, AddictionGroup understands the importance of helping you find a reputable addiction clinic. Addiction is a severe problem, so our team comprehensively analyzed hundreds of methadone clinics to provide the best recommendations.
Here are some criteria that our team considers when researching and evaluating addiction clinics:
- Licenses and accreditation
- Treatment approach
- Experience in treating opioid addiction
- Insurance coverage
We also employed advanced AI technology to evaluate 4265 patient reviews to identify the best methadone clinic in Burns. It helps us narrow our recommendations so you can find the best clinic for your needs.
Top 6 Methadone Treatment Centers Near Burns, TN
Nashville Recovery (Suboxone Clinic)
5722 Hickory Plz STE C3, Nashville, TN 37211The Nashville Recovery Clinic is highly recommended by reviewers, with many praising the caring and friendly staff. The clinic is commended for its understanding of opioid addiction and its commitment to helping patients on their recovery journey. Reviewers appreciate the attentive therapists and doctors, as well as the welcoming and non-judgmental environment of the clinic.
- Friendly and caring staff: Multiple reviews mention the staff at the clinic being welcoming, understanding, and non-judgmental. They create a comfortable and safe environment for patients.
- Supportive and helpful approach: The clinic is praised for its empathetic and professional staff who are dedicated to helping patients on their recovery journey. Both doctors and therapists are mentioned to be attentive, interested in patients' problems and goals, and willing to provide assistance and support.
- Good patient experience: Many reviews highlight positive experiences at the clinic, including feeling respected and valued as individuals. Patients appreciate the respectful and understanding atmosphere fostered by the staff, making them feel comfortable and motivated to continue with their recovery.
Freeman Recovery Center, LLC
250 State St, Dickson, TN 37055Overall, the reviews for this Methadone treatment center are overwhelmingly positive. Patients appreciate the compassionate and caring staff who truly want to help them in their recovery journey. The center offers a comprehensive program that includes detox, therapy, and support for creating a new life free from addiction. Patients credit the center with saving their lives and giving them hope for a better future. However, a couple of reviews mention concerns about the level of care due to recent expansion, including being understaffed.
- The staff at Freeman Recovery Center is highly praised for their love, compassion, and patience. Patients feel supported and well-cared for throughout their treatment.
- The program at Freeman Recovery Center is highly effective, with many reviewers expressing gratitude for the positive impact it has had on their lives. The recovery and love provided by the center have helped individuals reach sobriety and rebuild their lives.
- The IOP (Intensive Outpatient Program) sessions at Freeman Recovery Center are particularly highlighted as being extremely helpful and impactful in the recovery process. Patients have found these sessions to be the most beneficial in their journey towards sobriety.
Behavioral Health Group - Nashville
2410 Charlotte Ave, Nashville, TN 37203Overall, the Methadone treatment center has received positive reviews. Patients appreciate the caring and helpful staff, including specific praise for certain counselors and doctors. The clinic is seen as a valuable resource for individuals seeking recovery from addiction, with many expressing gratitude for the support provided. While there may be occasional challenges, such as long wait times or staff turnover, the majority of reviewers have had successful experiences at the center.
- The staff at the Methadone treatment center are caring and understanding, and they genuinely care about the patients' well-being and success in recovery.
- The counselors at the center are compassionate and non-judgmental, creating a safe and supportive environment for patients.
- The center makes an effort to provide efficient service, aiming to get patients in and out of the center quickly.
Clarksville Addiction Recovery (Suboxone Clinic)
1823 Memorial Dr, Clarksville, TN 37043The Methadone treatment center has received overwhelmingly positive reviews. Patients appreciate the knowledgeable and welcoming staff, especially Jamie, the office manager. The clinic provides a judgment-free and caring environment, and many reviewers credit the clinic with helping them turn their lives around. Overall, the center is highly recommended for those seeking effective and compassionate addiction recovery support.
- Knowledgeable and proficient staff: Multiple reviews highlight the clinic's staff as extremely knowledgeable and proficient in their field, providing all the necessary services for recovery.
- Friendly and caring environment: The staff is consistently described as friendly, welcoming, and non-judgmental, creating a comfortable and supportive environment for patients.
- Dedicated and understanding team: The staff, including the owner and office manager, are mentioned by name in several reviews for their dedication to patient care, going above and beyond to help individuals navigate their recovery journey.
118 US-70E Unit 2, Dickson, TN 37055The Methadone treatment center, Spero Health, has received overwhelmingly positive reviews. Patients appreciate the professional and helpful staff, praising their dedication to patient care and willingness to accommodate individual needs. Many patients feel that Spero Health has had a significant positive impact on their lives and would highly recommend the center to others seeking treatment for opioid addiction.
- The staff at this Methadone treatment center is highly praised for their professionalism and dedication to their patients. Reviewers mention that the staff is helpful, accommodating, and truly cares about their well-being.
- The clinic provides efficient and timely service. Patients appreciate the minimal wait times for appointments and the streamlined processes in place, allowing them to get in and out quickly.
- The center is described as a supportive and welcoming environment. Multiple reviewers mention feeling like part of a family and receiving excellent care from the staff. The positive atmosphere and supportive staff contribute to a successful recovery journey.
Recovery Now—Nashville Suboxone Clinic
4515 Harding Pike ste 327, Nashville, TN 37205This Methadone treatment center is highly praised by reviewers who appreciate the caring and supportive staff. Patients highlight the facility's responsiveness and dedication to improving their well-being. The center is known for providing prompt and comfortable care, with compassionate and non-judgmental staff members. Many reviewers highly recommend this clinic for addiction treatment.
- Responsive and caring staff: According to multiple reviews, the Methadone treatment center is praised for its highly responsive and caring staff members who prioritize the well-being of their patients. They handle complex issues gracefully and make patients feel supported and cared for.
- Quick and easy access to care: Many reviewers mention the center's efficiency in scheduling appointments and providing fast access to treatment. Some even note that they were able to get an appointment on the same day they called, which suggests that the center values prompt care.
- Compassionate and non-judgmental approach: The staff members are described as compassionate, non-judgmental, and ready to go the extra mile in caring for patients. The center is noted for its professional manner and understanding attitude towards addiction, creating an environment where patients feel comfortable and supported in their recovery journey.
What is Methadone?
Methadone is a synthetic opioid agonist for Opioid Use Disorder (OUD). Many people in recovery rely on methadone as part of their treatment program.
However, methadone can be addictive when misused. You should always take methadone under a healthcare professional’s supervision to prevent unwanted side effects.
Online Therapy Can Help
Over 3 million people use BetterHelp. Their services are:
- Professional and effective
- Affordable and convenient
- Personalized and discreet
- Easy to start
Answer a few questions to get started
How Does Methadone Work?
Methadone binds with brain receptors activated by other opioids like heroin and morphine. It reduces cravings and withdrawal symptoms.
Opioid-dependent people who take methadone don’t experience the same kind of euphoria. One of methadone’s benefits is its long duration of action, allowing it to have a slow onset and prolonged effect.
Get Professional Help
BetterHelp can connect you to an addiction and mental health counselor.
Answer a few questions to get started
Forms of Methadone
Various forms of methadone are available, depending on your treatment plan. Your doctor can also determine the best methadone form suitable for you.
Here are the common forms of methadone:3
- Tablet: Methadone tablets are taken orally. You can swallow it whole or mix it in water if it's a dispersible tablet.
- Liquid: You can also take methadone as a liquid. This is usually prescribed to those with difficulty swallowing tablets or capsules. The liquid concentrate contains 10 milligrams of methadone per milliliter.
- Injection: Methadone can also be administered as an injection. It’s an alternative for those who can't take oral medication.
How Long Does Methadone Treatment Usually Last?
It’s recommended to stay on methadone treatment for at least 12 months.4
Some may even be on methadone treatment for 20 years.5 This is because opioid addiction is a chronic condition that requires ongoing to prevent relapse.
Other factors that affect the duration of methadone treatment include:
- The severity of the addiction
- Your response to the treatment
- Overall health
- Specific recovery goals
Once you’ve achieved stability, gradually tapering the methadone dose is essential. It helps minimize any withdrawal symptoms.
Phone, Video, or Live-Chat Support
BetterHelp provides therapy in a way that works for YOU. Fill out the questionnaire, get matched, begin therapy.
Answer a few questions to get started
Possible Side Effects and Risks of Methadone
Methadone also comes with possible side effects and risks. These side effects will vary for everyone depending on their body’s reaction to the drug.
According to the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA), common side effects of methadone include:1
- Nausea and vomiting
- Slow breathing
- Itchy skin
- Heavy sweating
- Sexual problems
- Mood swings
- Mental clouding
These side effects and risks are why gradual tapering of methadone is essential. It allows you to adjust to fewer doses, reducing the risk of severe side effects.
Methadone is a synthetic opioid agonist used for opioid use disorder. It binds with opioid receptors in the brain and helps reduce cravings and withdrawal symptoms.
Methadone can be addictive and has side effects, so you should only take methadone under a professional's supervision. Gradually tapering off the drug also prevents any severe side effects.
- “What is Methadone?” Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA).
- "How do medications to treat opioid use disorder work?" National Institute on Drug Abuse, 2021.
- "Understanding the Forms of Methadone.” MedMark Treatment Centers.
- "Methadone." The Centre for Addiction and Mental Health, 2021.
- Malervy J. "How long should you be on Methadone?" Recovery Centers of America.
- "How much does opioid treatment cost?" National Institute on Drug Abuse, 2021.
Get matched with an affordable mental health counselorFind a Therapist
Answer a few questions to get started