Methadone Treatment Centers Near Springfield, TN
Why Trust Us
As a top-rated website for addiction treatment, AddictionGroup understands the importance of helping you find a reputable addiction clinic. Addiction is a severe problem, so our team comprehensively analyzed hundreds of methadone clinics to provide the best recommendations.
Here are some criteria that our team considers when researching and evaluating addiction clinics:
- Licenses and accreditation
- Treatment approach
- Experience in treating opioid addiction
- Insurance coverage
We also employed advanced AI technology to evaluate 3077 patient reviews to identify the best methadone clinic in Springfield. It helps us narrow our recommendations so you can find the best clinic for your needs.
Top 7 Methadone Treatment Centers Near Springfield, TN
Nashville Recovery (Suboxone Clinic)
5722 Hickory Plz STE C3, Nashville, TN 37211The Nashville Recovery Clinic is highly recommended by multiple reviewers, who praise the caring and attentive staff, including the doctors and therapists. The clinic is described as a welcoming and supportive environment for those seeking recovery from opioid addiction. Reviewers appreciate the understanding and non-judgmental approach of the staff, as well as the affordability of the program.
- The staff and doctors are caring, understanding, and go above and beyond to make patients feel comfortable and welcome.
- The clinic has a professional and friendly staff in a discreet location, making it a great choice for those seeking a safe and supportive environment for their recovery.
- The clinic provides a comprehensive approach to treatment, offering therapy sessions with outstanding therapists who understand the challenges of addiction and provide individualized care.
Clarksville Addiction Recovery (Suboxone Clinic)
1823 Memorial Dr, Clarksville, TN 37043The Methadone treatment center receives overwhelmingly positive reviews. The staff is highly praised for their knowledge, professionalism, and caring approach. Patients feel comfortable and supported, and many credit the center with helping them turn their lives around. The office manager, Jamie, is particularly highlighted for her exceptional dedication and support. Overall, the center is viewed as a lifesaving and transformative place for those seeking help with addiction recovery.
- Knowledgeable and proficient team: The staff at the Methadone treatment center is highly knowledgeable and proficient in their work. They provide all the necessary services and make patients feel comfortable and at home.
- Friendly and caring staff: Patients consistently mention the friendly and caring nature of the staff at this treatment center. They make patients feel welcomed, valued, and supported throughout their recovery journey.
- Judgment-free environment: Reviewers mention that they have never felt judged or disrespected at this treatment center. The staff creates a judgment-free and compassionate environment, which is crucial for individuals seeking help for opioid addiction.
- Dedicated office manager: The office manager, Valerie, is mentioned multiple times in the reviews for being extremely helpful, genuine, and dedicated to meeting the needs of patients.
- Individualized treatment approach: The Methadone treatment center understands and accommodates the different needs and recovery paths of each patient. The staff is supportive and walk with patients on their journey towards sobriety.
Everwell, LLC (Suboxone Clinic)
2464 Old Fort Pkwy, Murfreesboro, TN 37128The Methadone treatment center receives overwhelmingly positive reviews from patients, who describe the staff as caring and treating them like family. The doctors are praised for their understanding, attentiveness, and dedication to helping patients recover from addiction. While the program is described as slightly more expensive compared to other places, the staff's helpfulness and the well-run office make it a highly recommended option for recovery.
- The staff at the Methadone treatment center are described as amazing, caring, and treating patients like family.
- The doctors, nurses, and staff are commended for their understanding and attentiveness towards patients, going above and beyond to help them in their recovery journey.
- The clinic is praised for treating patients with respect, understanding addiction, and taking the time to listen to patients' needs.
Behavioral Health Group - Nashville
2410 Charlotte Ave, Nashville, TN 37203The Methadone treatment center has received positive reviews from patients. The staff is described as caring, helpful, and understanding. Patients appreciate the smooth running of the facility and the support they receive from the counselors. There is also mention of a doctor who is highly regarded and a counselor named Jerry who is commended for his dedication. Although there are some criticisms about the cleanliness of the facility and the doctor, overall, the center is seen as a better alternative to street drugs with staff who genuinely care about the well-being of their patients.
- Compassionate and dedicated staff who genuinely care about the patients and their recovery.
- Smooth intake process and efficient operations, making it quick and easy for patients to get the help they need.
- Supportive counselor who goes above and beyond to understand and assist patients in their journey towards sobriety.
1405 W Baddour Pkwy #101, Lebanon, TN 37087Overall, the reviews for this Methadone treatment center are overwhelmingly positive. The staff, especially Dr. Josh, is highly praised for their compassion, understanding, and dedication to helping patients. The atmosphere is described as laid back and supportive, with a focus on tailoring treatment to individual needs. Some reviewers also mention the efficient payment process and the helpfulness of certain staff members.
- Friendly and caring staff, including the new medical director, Dr. Josh, who is compassionate and easy to talk to.
- Tailored treatment for individuals at every stage of their sobriety, with an easy-going and fun atmosphere.
- Supportive and encouraging doctors and therapists, such as Dr. Nancy and Phillip, who have helped patients successfully recover from addiction.
205 Reidhurst Ave, Nashville, TN 37203The majority of the reviews are extremely positive, praising the treatment specialists and staff at Addiction Campuses for their compassion, dedication, and professionalism. Many reviewers specifically mentioned individuals like Andrew, Rebecca, Sabrina, Bryan, James, Amy, Nicole, and Eric for their exceptional support and assistance in getting themselves or their loved ones into treatment. The treatment programs and therapists at Addiction Campuses were also highly praised for creating a positive and healthy environment that helped individuals overcome their addiction and change their lives. It is noted that some of the reviews are from employees of Addiction Campuses.
- The staff at the Methadone treatment center, specifically Andrew, Rebecca, Sabrina, Bryan, James, Amy, Nicole, and Eric, are highly praised for their compassion, support, and dedication to helping individuals and their families throughout the treatment process. They are described as going above and beyond to provide excellent care and assistance.
- Addiction Campuses is commended for their ability to quickly find suitable inpatient facilities covered by insurance and for their efficient handling of the admission process. They are described as reliable and trustworthy in getting individuals the help they need as soon as possible.
- The Tree House facility in Scurry, Texas is highly regarded for providing a positive and supportive environment for substance abuse treatment. The counselors, therapists, and staff at the Tree House are praised for their expertise, dedication, and role in helping individuals overcome addiction.
AppleGate Recovery Nashville
446 Metroplex Dr Suite A-200, Nashville, TN 37211This Methadone treatment center receives overwhelmingly positive reviews from patients who describe the staff as professional, compassionate, and respectful. Patients appreciate the personalized treatment plans and the focus on individual needs. Many reviewers credit the center with saving their lives and have experienced significant positive changes in their recovery process. The staff is commended for their kindness, attentiveness, and commitment to patient well-being. Overall, the clinic is highly recommended for those seeking help with opioid addiction.
- The staff is professional, compassionate, and informative. They treat patients with dignity and kindness.
- The doctors, nurses, counselors, and receptionists are professional, respectful, and provide high-quality care without stigma. They help patients become productive members of society.
- The clinic has a calming and relaxed atmosphere, with practical resources and attentive counselors who provide practical advice to improve patients' lives. The staff genuinely cares about patients' recovery and provides a supportive environment.
What is Methadone?
Methadone is a synthetic opioid agonist for Opioid Use Disorder (OUD). Many people in recovery rely on methadone as part of their treatment program.
However, methadone can be addictive when misused. You should always take methadone under a healthcare professional’s supervision to prevent unwanted side effects.
Online Therapy Can Help
Over 3 million people use BetterHelp. Their services are:
- Professional and effective
- Affordable and convenient
- Personalized and discreet
- Easy to start
Answer a few questions to get started
How Does Methadone Work?
Methadone binds with brain receptors activated by other opioids like heroin and morphine. It reduces cravings and withdrawal symptoms.
Opioid-dependent people who take methadone don’t experience the same kind of euphoria. One of methadone’s benefits is its long duration of action, allowing it to have a slow onset and prolonged effect.
Get Professional Help
BetterHelp can connect you to an addiction and mental health counselor.
Answer a few questions to get started
Forms of Methadone
Various forms of methadone are available, depending on your treatment plan. Your doctor can also determine the best methadone form suitable for you.
Here are the common forms of methadone:3
- Tablet: Methadone tablets are taken orally. You can swallow it whole or mix it in water if it's a dispersible tablet.
- Liquid: You can also take methadone as a liquid. This is usually prescribed to those with difficulty swallowing tablets or capsules. The liquid concentrate contains 10 milligrams of methadone per milliliter.
- Injection: Methadone can also be administered as an injection. It’s an alternative for those who can't take oral medication.
How Long Does Methadone Treatment Usually Last?
It’s recommended to stay on methadone treatment for at least 12 months.4
Some may even be on methadone treatment for 20 years.5 This is because opioid addiction is a chronic condition that requires ongoing to prevent relapse.
Other factors that affect the duration of methadone treatment include:
- The severity of the addiction
- Your response to the treatment
- Overall health
- Specific recovery goals
Once you’ve achieved stability, gradually tapering the methadone dose is essential. It helps minimize any withdrawal symptoms.
Phone, Video, or Live-Chat Support
BetterHelp provides therapy in a way that works for YOU. Fill out the questionnaire, get matched, begin therapy.
Answer a few questions to get started
Possible Side Effects and Risks of Methadone
Methadone also comes with possible side effects and risks. These side effects will vary for everyone depending on their body’s reaction to the drug.
According to the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA), common side effects of methadone include:1
- Nausea and vomiting
- Slow breathing
- Itchy skin
- Heavy sweating
- Sexual problems
- Mood swings
- Mental clouding
These side effects and risks are why gradual tapering of methadone is essential. It allows you to adjust to fewer doses, reducing the risk of severe side effects.
Methadone is a synthetic opioid agonist used for opioid use disorder. It binds with opioid receptors in the brain and helps reduce cravings and withdrawal symptoms.
Methadone can be addictive and has side effects, so you should only take methadone under a professional's supervision. Gradually tapering off the drug also prevents any severe side effects.
- “What is Methadone?” Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA).
- "How do medications to treat opioid use disorder work?" National Institute on Drug Abuse, 2021.
- "Understanding the Forms of Methadone.” MedMark Treatment Centers.
- "Methadone." The Centre for Addiction and Mental Health, 2021.
- Malervy J. "How long should you be on Methadone?" Recovery Centers of America.
- "How much does opioid treatment cost?" National Institute on Drug Abuse, 2021.
Get matched with an affordable mental health counselorFind a Therapist
Answer a few questions to get started