Suboxone Centers Near Antioch, TN
Why trust us?
As a top-rated website for addiction recovery, Addiction Group understands the importance of finding a trustworthy and reputable addiction clinic. We’ve analyzed 110 clinics so that we can provide excellent recommendations.
Here are some criteria that our team considers when researching and evaluating addiction clinics:
- Licenses and accreditation
- Treatment approach
- Experience in treating Suboxone addiction
- Insurance coverage
We also employed advanced AI technology to evaluate 4981 patient reviews to identify the best Suboxone clinic in Antioch. It helps us narrow our recommendations so you can find the best clinic for your needs.
Top 9 Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers Near Antioch, TN
Nashville Addiction Clinic
5515 Edmondson Pike UNIT 118, Nashville, TN 37211
The Nashville Addiction Clinic's Suboxone treatment center is highly praised by patients for its caring, knowledgeable staff who go the extra mile to help people struggling with addiction. Patients describe feeling like family due to the clinic's welcoming, respectful, and supportive environment.
- Friendly and knowledgeable staff: Reviewers consistently mention how kind and helpful the staff is, as well as their extensive knowledge about Suboxone treatment.
- Personalized care and patient-focused approach: The clinic is praised for treating patients with respect, making them feel comfortable, and tailoring their treatment to their specific needs.
- Supportive and welcoming environment: Many reviewers describe the clinic as a warm and welcoming place where they feel like they are part of a family. The staff is commended for creating an environment that is non-judgmental and supportive.
Nashville Recovery (Suboxone Clinic)
5722 Hickory Plz STE C3, Nashville, TN 37211
The Nashville Suboxone Recovery center receives high praise from reviewers for its comprehensive treatment approach, supportive staff, comfortable facilities, personalized care, and life-changing impact. The caring doctors, therapists and staff are appreciated for helping individuals overcome opioid addiction.
- Nashville Suboxone Recovery has a highly effective treatment program that has transformed the lives of individuals struggling with addiction, alcoholism, and mental health issues.
- The staff at Nashville Suboxone Recovery are understanding, respectful, and caring, providing a supportive environment for patients looking to change their lives.
- Nashville Suboxone Recovery treats patients as whole individuals, focusing on long-term success and offering holistic and nontraditional approaches to treatment.
ABC Health Clinic
2617 Grandview Ave STE 100, Nashville, TN 37211
Patients give glowing reviews for the Suboxone treatment center at ABC Health, commending the caring and respectful staff who make them feel comfortable and supported. Doctors listen and tailor treatment to patients' needs. The clinic earns praise for affordable pricing and flexibility with insurance. Patients are grateful for the clinic's positive impact on their recovery.
- Great staff and caring doctors: Many reviewers praised the staff and doctors at the treatment center for their understanding and caring approach. They were described as respectful, non-judgmental, and willing to listen to patients' concerns and needs.
- Positive life changes: Several reviews mentioned that the center had helped them turn their lives around and achieve stability and success in their recovery journey. Patients emphasized that the treatment center provided them with a fresh start and a new way of life.
- Affordable and flexible: The treatment center was commended for being affordable and for working with patients to meet their individual needs. Reviewers mentioned that the center accepted various insurance plans and offered flexibility in terms of appointment scheduling, even accommodating late arrivals.
Achieve Wellness Center
3430 Lebanon Pike, Hermitage, TN 37076
This Suboxone treatment center has a dedicated staff who prioritize patient recovery. They provide medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone and counseling. Patients praise the supportive doctors and staff, saying they've changed lives. The center offers efficient treatment processes and is considered a great place for opioid addiction recovery.
- Excellent MAT (Medication-Assisted Treatment) using Suboxone for opioid addiction.
- Great doctors, staff, and counseling.
- Staff and doctors are caring, understanding, and make patients feel comfortable.
- Easy and quick process for treatment.
- Friendly, family-oriented staff providing top-of-the-line service.
301 Wolverine Trail Suite 200, Smyrna, TN 37167
Spero Health provides caring and compassionate Suboxone treatment with a welcoming environment. Patients consistently praise the staff, especially Monica, Waneca, and Jenna. The clinic is affordable and efficient, offering quick visits. While some comments mentioned billing issues, concerns were promptly resolved. Spero Health is a recommended, supportive clinic focused on individual recovery journeys.
- The staff and doctors genuinely care about patients' recovery and provide compassionate support.
- The clinic makes each individual feel important and treats them with respect and kindness.
- The staff is knowledgeable and provides resources to help patients in their recovery journey.
Recovery Now—Nashville Suboxone Clinic
4515 Harding Pike ste 327, Nashville, TN 37205
This Suboxone treatment center is praised for its responsive, caring staff and life-changing support of patients, who recommend it to others. The center provides quick access to care in comfortable offices and stays in timely communication.
- Responsive and compassionate staff: The center is known for their excellent and attentive customer service, responding quickly to complex issues and prioritizing patient well-being.
- Supportive and caring: Patients feel supported and cared for by the staff, making a tremendous difference in their lives. The center has a genuine desire to help individuals struggling with addiction.
- Quick and efficient access to care: The center offers same-day appointments and has no wait lines, ensuring patients can receive the help they need promptly.
AppleGate Recovery Nashville
446 Metroplex Dr Suite A-200, Nashville, TN 37211
The Suboxone treatment center is highly recommended for its professional, compassionate, and informative staff who treat patients with dignity, respect and empathy. Many credit the clinic with transforming their lives.
- Professional and compassionate staff who treat patients with dignity and respect.
- Individualized treatment programs tailored to meet the specific needs of each patient.
- Positive and supportive atmosphere with helpful counselors and practical resources for recovery.
Affordable & Restorative Health: Winston H. Griner, MD
5722 Hickory Plz STE B4, Nashville, TN 37211
Dr. Griner's Suboxone treatment center is highly recommended for his professional, knowledgeable, and compassionate care. Patients feel he truly cares about their wellbeing. The friendly and accommodating staff also make patients feel supported in their recovery journey.
- Dr. Griner is professional, caring, and prioritizes the health of his patients.
- The staff is accommodating, friendly, and genuinely cares about the well-being of patients.
- The treatment center provides a unique and exciting path to recovery, treating patients like real people and offering nonjudgmental support.
Everwell, LLC (Suboxone Clinic)
2464 Old Fort Pkwy, Murfreesboro, TN 37128
This Suboxone treatment center is highly recommended for its caring, attentive staff that treats patients like family. Multiple reviewers praise the doctors and nurses for their understanding and respect. Though some mention the program can be expensive and hard to reach by phone, reviewers feel the center has helped their recovery.
- The clinic and its employees treat patients with respect and understanding, creating a supportive and non-judgmental environment.
- The staff at the center is described as amazing, caring, and treating patients like family, creating a sense of belonging and support.
- Dr. Uhl, along with other doctors and staff members, are highly recommended for their attentiveness and dedication to helping patients recover from addiction and rebuild their lives.
What is Suboxone?
Healthcare providers commonly use suboxone to treat opioid addiction. It’s a combination medication of buprenorphine and naloxone.
The drug works by reducing cravings for opioids, which helps prevent withdrawal symptoms from occurring.
- Buprenorphine: An opioid partial agonist; it produces the same effects as opioids but in smaller doses.
- Naloxone: An opioid antagonist; it blocks the effects of opioid drugs.
You must take Suboxone under a healthcare professional’s supervision. Misuse of the drug can cause serious side effects and complications.
Online Therapy Can Help
Over 3 million people use BetterHelp. Their services are:
- Professional and effective
- Affordable and convenient
- Personalized and discreet
- Easy to start
Answer a few questions to get started
How to Take Suboxone
Healthcare providers typically administer suboxone as a sublingual film or tablet that dissolves under the tongue. They usually prescribe it as a part of comprehensive treatment in combination with counseling and behavioral therapies.
When taking Suboxone, following your doctor’s instructions carefully is essential.
Sublingual films and tablets should be placed under the tongue and allowed to dissolve completely—usually within 10 minutes. Swallowing the film may decrease its effectiveness.
How Long Do I Need to Take Suboxone?
The duration of Suboxone treatment will vary per individual. Treatment time may take longer or shorter, depending on the following:
- Your condition
- Response to treatment
- Other medications you may be taking
Your doctor will determine the best treatment plan suited to your needs. They will also conduct ongoing assessments to monitor your progress and adjust treatment as necessary.
Get Professional Help
BetterHelp can connect you to an addiction and mental health counselor.
Answer a few questions to get started
Alternatives to Suboxone
Suboxone isn’t the only drug that can treat opioid addiction. Alternatives to Suboxone include:
Methadone is a long-acting opioid agonist. It binds to the same receptors in the brain as other opioids, like heroin and oxycodone. The drug helps reduce withdrawal symptoms and feelings of euphoria.
Naxeltrone is another popular alternative to Suboxone. The drug blocks the effects of opioids on the brain. It helps reduce cravings associated with opioid addiction.
Zubsolv is another brand name for a drug that combines buprenorphine and naloxone. Unlike Suboxone, this drug is available as a tablet.
You must dissolve the tablet in your mouth within 5 minutes. Some prefer Zubsolv over Suboxone because of its taste and ease of administration.
Precautions for Suboxone
Suboxone can cause severe problems if not taken correctly. As such, follow these precautions for the drug:
- Always take Suboxone under a doctor’s supervision.
- Never try to adjust your dosage (such as taking too little or too much) on your own.
- Keep up with all doctor appointments so they can monitor your progress.
- Be transparent about your medical history, as this can impact Suboxone’s effects on your body.
- Don’t drink alcohol and take other depressants while on Suboxone.
Phone, Video, or Live-Chat Support
BetterHelp provides therapy in a way that works for YOU. Fill out the questionnaire, get matched, begin therapy.
Answer a few questions to get started
- "Suboxone." Drugs.com
- "Buprenorphine." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Naltrexone." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Zubsolv vs Suboxone: What's the Difference?" Drugs.com.
- Velander JR. "Suboxone: Rationale, Science, Misconceptions." Ochsner J, 2018.6. Shulman M, Wai JM, Nunes EV. "Buprenorphine Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder: An Overview." CNS Drugs, 2019.
Get matched with an affordable mental health counselorFind a Therapist
Answer a few questions to get started