Suboxone Centers Near Cleveland, TN
Why trust us?
As a top-rated website for addiction recovery, Addiction Group understands the importance of finding a trustworthy and reputable addiction clinic. We’ve analyzed 85 clinics so that we can provide excellent recommendations.
Here are some criteria that our team considers when researching and evaluating addiction clinics:
- Licenses and accreditation
- Treatment approach
- Experience in treating Suboxone addiction
- Insurance coverage
We also employed advanced AI technology to evaluate 2989 patient reviews to identify the best Suboxone clinic in Cleveland. It helps us narrow our recommendations so you can find the best clinic for your needs.
Top 9 Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers Near Cleveland, TN
Volunteer Comprehensive Treatment Center
2347 Rossville Blvd, Chattanooga, TN 37408
This Suboxone treatment center has received positive feedback, with many reviewers expressing gratitude for the helpful and understanding staff. Though some mention long wait times, most still find the program effective and life-changing.
- They help with insurance and daily dosing: Many reviewers mentioned that the clinic helped them with insurance and provided daily dosing, which is crucial in managing opioid addiction.
- Excellent counselors and staff: Several reviewers specifically mentioned the counselors at the clinic, highlighting their understanding, empathy, and effectiveness in helping patients on their journey to recovery.
- Life-changing impact: Numerous reviewers expressed how the clinic had changed their lives for the better, helping them feel whole again and providing a safe and supportive environment for their recovery journey.
RBI Wellness Center (Suboxone Clinic)
810 Mulberry St, Loudon, TN 37774
RBI Wellness, a Suboxone treatment center, receives rave reviews for its caring, non-judgmental staff who create a welcoming environment for recovery. Patients praise the clinic's effective treatment and dedicated staff, particularly Lacey, Whitney and Dr. Earnest. They appreciate the personalized care and positive impact on their lives.
- Friendly and non-judgmental staff: Multiple reviews highlight that the staff, including doctors, counselors, and front desk personnel, are all friendly, understanding, and create a welcoming atmosphere. Patients feel comfortable and safe without judgment.
- Personalized approach to treatment: Reviewers mention that they receive personalized care at this Suboxone treatment center. The staff takes the time to listen, understand individual struggles, and provide tools and support tailored to each patient's needs. Patients feel valued and treated as individuals.
- Comprehensive services: The center has an on-site pharmacy, allowing patients to see the doctor and get their prescription conveniently in one place. This is mentioned as a positive aspect by several reviewers. Additionally, the facility is described as having a great team of people who care about others, indicating that the staff goes above and beyond to help patients throughout their recovery journey.
7030 Lee Hwy #201, Chattanooga, TN 37421
The Spero Health Suboxone treatment center is highly recommended by patients for its amazing, friendly, and compassionate staff that has helped many on their road to recovery from opioid addiction.
- The staff is amazing, super friendly, and very helpful.
- The staff feels like a family every time you walk in.
- The doctors and counselors are great, caring, understanding, and compassionate.
Concord Recovery Center - Knoxville Suboxone Clinic
601 S Concord St #108, Knoxville, TN 37919
Concord Recovery is highly recommended for their caring, compassionate staff who support patients' well-being. Multiple reviewers praise Dr. Clark and the team for their professionalism, lack of judgment, and dedication. Patients describe feeling comfortable in a place that is the top choice for Suboxone treatment in Knoxville.
- Compassionate and caring staff: Multiple reviewers mention that the staff at the Suboxone treatment center, including Dr. Clark and the receptionist, are compassionate, friendly, and genuinely care about the well-being of their patients. This creates a supportive and non-judgmental environment.
- Excellent doctor: Dr. Guy Clark is highly praised in the reviews for his calm, kind, and caring demeanor. He is described as being educated and knowledgeable, willing to go the extra mile to ensure his patients receive the best care possible.
- Helpful and supportive environment: Reviewers mention that the center provides a supportive environment where patients are not just treated as numbers. The staff is described as patient, kind, and understanding. Additionally, the front desk staff ensures that all administrative matters, such as pharmacy coordination, are taken care of smoothly.
5870 TN-153 #122, Hixson, TN 37343
Renu Suboxone treatment center patients describe caring, compassionate, non-judgmental staff. The welcoming environment, efficient service, and dedication to overcoming addiction earn consistent praise.
- Welcoming and non-judgmental staff: Reviewers consistently mention feeling welcomed and listened to without judgment by the staff at Renu.
- Caring and passionate doctors: The doctors at Renu are described as sweet, caring, and going above and beyond to help patients recover.
- Good resources and information: Renu offers many great resources for patients in recovery and has good information about Suboxone medicine and the recovery process.
Restoration Recovery, PLLC Addiction Treatment Center Chattanooga TN
6141 Shallowford Rd #100, Chattanooga, TN 37421
Restoration Recovery is praised for its caring and professional staff, including Doctor Jacobs. The clinic is clean and has knowledgeable doctors and nurse practitioners who understand addiction. It is highly recommended for Suboxone treatment and support.
- The staff and doctors at Restoration Recovery are incredibly caring and genuinely invested in their patients' well-being. They create a comfortable and supportive environment for recovery.
- The facility is efficient and makes the process of appointments, prescriptions, and other needs as easy as possible for patients. They are willing to work with insurance and go above and beyond to ensure a stress-free recovery journey.
- The clinic is highly recommended by both patients and those who have observed its operations. The doctors and staff are professional, friendly, and create a bright and uplifting atmosphere for those struggling with addiction.
Bradley County Comprehensive Treatment Center
3575 Keith St NW, Cleveland, TN 37312
This Suboxone treatment center has received praise for its caring, respectful staff who help patients overcome opioid addiction.
- Professional and caring staff who go above and beyond to provide high-quality care and support to patients.
- Non-judgmental and respectful treatment, focusing on the root causes of addiction and helping patients regain control of their lives.
- Clean and well-maintained facility with a friendly and supportive staff that treats patients with respect and understanding.
Evolve Addiction Treatment
744 Tell St # 100, Athens, TN 37303
The Suboxone treatment center has a caring and passionate staff who want to help people live drug-free. They continue offering support even after treatment ends and are praised for their dedication, compassion and positive impact on patients' lives.
- Caring and Passionate Staff: Many reviewers praise the center for having a wonderful and caring staff that is genuinely invested in helping people live a drug-free life. They are described as encouraging, frank, and understanding due to their personal experiences with addiction.
- Supportive and Inclusive Environment: Reviewers mention that the center provides a supportive and inclusive environment where patients feel like they are part of a family. The staff and fellow group members are described as encouraging and there for them during difficult times, even outside of treatment.
- Outstanding Counseling and Medical Support: The center is commended for its quality counseling and medical support. Reviewers specifically mention the counselors, such as Davis, Greg, and Stephanie, as being knowledgeable, relatable, and supportive. The medical team, including Dr. Cox and his nurses, is also praised for contributing to a smooth recovery process.
Evolve Suboxone Treatment
951 Eastgate Loop Suite 108, Chattanooga, TN 37411
The Suboxone treatment center in Chattanooga has a caring and compassionate staff who ensure patients feel supported. They provide effective treatment in a peaceful, relaxing environment. Many patients credit the center with saving their lives and recommend it to those seeking help with addiction.
- The staff at Chattanooga Suboxone genuinely care about their patients and take the time to ensure understanding and provide support.
- The center provides efficient and effective treatment, working to quickly provide necessary medication and support.
- The environment at the center is peaceful and relaxing, with group meetings that offer comfort and a non-judgmental atmosphere.
What is Suboxone?
Healthcare providers commonly use suboxone to treat opioid addiction. It’s a combination medication of buprenorphine and naloxone.
The drug works by reducing cravings for opioids, which helps prevent withdrawal symptoms from occurring.
- Buprenorphine: An opioid partial agonist; it produces the same effects as opioids but in smaller doses.
- Naloxone: An opioid antagonist; it blocks the effects of opioid drugs.
You must take Suboxone under a healthcare professional’s supervision. Misuse of the drug can cause serious side effects and complications.
Online Therapy Can Help
Over 3 million people use BetterHelp. Their services are:
- Professional and effective
- Affordable and convenient
- Personalized and discreet
- Easy to start
Answer a few questions to get started
How to Take Suboxone
Healthcare providers typically administer suboxone as a sublingual film or tablet that dissolves under the tongue. They usually prescribe it as a part of comprehensive treatment in combination with counseling and behavioral therapies.
When taking Suboxone, following your doctor’s instructions carefully is essential.
Sublingual films and tablets should be placed under the tongue and allowed to dissolve completely—usually within 10 minutes. Swallowing the film may decrease its effectiveness.
How Long Do I Need to Take Suboxone?
The duration of Suboxone treatment will vary per individual. Treatment time may take longer or shorter, depending on the following:
- Your condition
- Response to treatment
- Other medications you may be taking
Your doctor will determine the best treatment plan suited to your needs. They will also conduct ongoing assessments to monitor your progress and adjust treatment as necessary.
Get Professional Help
BetterHelp can connect you to an addiction and mental health counselor.
Answer a few questions to get started
Alternatives to Suboxone
Suboxone isn’t the only drug that can treat opioid addiction. Alternatives to Suboxone include:
Methadone is a long-acting opioid agonist. It binds to the same receptors in the brain as other opioids, like heroin and oxycodone. The drug helps reduce withdrawal symptoms and feelings of euphoria.
Naxeltrone is another popular alternative to Suboxone. The drug blocks the effects of opioids on the brain. It helps reduce cravings associated with opioid addiction.
Zubsolv is another brand name for a drug that combines buprenorphine and naloxone. Unlike Suboxone, this drug is available as a tablet.
You must dissolve the tablet in your mouth within 5 minutes. Some prefer Zubsolv over Suboxone because of its taste and ease of administration.
Precautions for Suboxone
Suboxone can cause severe problems if not taken correctly. As such, follow these precautions for the drug:
- Always take Suboxone under a doctor’s supervision.
- Never try to adjust your dosage (such as taking too little or too much) on your own.
- Keep up with all doctor appointments so they can monitor your progress.
- Be transparent about your medical history, as this can impact Suboxone’s effects on your body.
- Don’t drink alcohol and take other depressants while on Suboxone.
Phone, Video, or Live-Chat Support
BetterHelp provides therapy in a way that works for YOU. Fill out the questionnaire, get matched, begin therapy.
Answer a few questions to get started
- "Suboxone." Drugs.com
- "Buprenorphine." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Naltrexone." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Zubsolv vs Suboxone: What's the Difference?" Drugs.com.
- Velander JR. "Suboxone: Rationale, Science, Misconceptions." Ochsner J, 2018.6. Shulman M, Wai JM, Nunes EV. "Buprenorphine Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder: An Overview." CNS Drugs, 2019.
Get matched with an affordable mental health counselorFind a Therapist
Answer a few questions to get started