Suboxone Centers Near Columbia, TN
Why trust us?
As a top-rated website for addiction recovery, Addiction Group understands the importance of finding a trustworthy and reputable addiction clinic. We’ve analyzed 52 clinics so that we can provide excellent recommendations.
Here are some criteria that our team considers when researching and evaluating addiction clinics:
- Licenses and accreditation
- Treatment approach
- Experience in treating Suboxone addiction
- Insurance coverage
We also employed advanced AI technology to evaluate 1795 patient reviews to identify the best Suboxone clinic in Columbia. It helps us narrow our recommendations so you can find the best clinic for your needs.
Top 7 Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers Near Columbia, TN
Nashville Recovery (Suboxone Clinic)
5722 Hickory Plz STE C3, Nashville, TN 37211
Nashville Suboxone Recovery has a wonderful clinical team that provides a transformative treatment program in a welcoming environment. Patients feel cared for and supported throughout their recovery journey. The clinic is highly recommended by many satisfied patients.
- Highly transformative program: Individuals who have been through treatment at Nashville Suboxone Recovery have experienced dramatic positive changes in their lives. The combination of a robust health and wellness program and a sophisticated clinical team has been successful in transforming the mind, body, and spirit of even the most hopeless cases.
- Comprehensive and personalized approach: Nashville Suboxone Recovery treats patients as whole individuals, recognizing that each person's treatment journey is unique. They offer holistic and nontraditional approaches, ensuring long-term success for their patients. The facility believes in treating patients as more than just individuals with addiction, focusing on their overall well-being.
- Friendly and attentive staff: The clinic has a friendly and caring staff that is highly knowledgeable and understanding. They listen to patients and treat them with respect, unlike other clinics that may over-prescribe Suboxone and show disinterest in patient care. Patients feel comfortable and supported at Nashville Suboxone Recovery.
Star Nowicki Suboxone Clinic (Open Mon-Sun 8am to 7pm by appointment only)
5226 Main St D4, Spring Hill, TN 37174
The Suboxone treatment center is widely praised for its caring, knowledgeable staff, convenient location, and personalized approach to treatment. Many credit the clinic for helping transform their lives and are grateful for the support of the doctors and counselors.
- Compassionate and caring staff: Many reviewers praise the staff at the Suboxone treatment center for their kindness, understanding, and dedication to helping patients. They are described as friendly, caring, and willing to go above and beyond for their patients.
- Personalized treatment approach: Reviewers mention that the doctors and counselors at the clinic take the time to understand each individual's needs and provide tailored treatment plans. They are described as thorough, knowledgeable, and attentive to mental health as well as addiction recovery.
- Supportive and family-oriented: Several reviewers mention that the clinic not only helps the patients but also provides support to their families. The staff is described as being there for patients on a personal level, even outside of office hours. The clinic is praised for treating patients like individuals and not just numbers on a file.
- Convenient and accessible: The clinic's location is mentioned as being convenient and close to home for several reviewers. They appreciate the ease of access and the prompt response from the clinic.
- Life-changing outcomes: Many reviewers express gratitude for the clinic, stating that it has positively transformed their lives and helped them in their journey towards sobriety. They mention that the clinic is a blessing and a place where people genuinely care about their well-being.
Everwell, LLC (Suboxone Clinic)
2464 Old Fort Pkwy, Murfreesboro, TN 37128
The Suboxone treatment center is highly recommended for those seeking recovery from opioid addiction. Patients describe the doctors and staff as amazing, caring, and attentive. They appreciate being treated with respect like family in the clinic's friendly atmosphere. The program is seen as very effective, with the only criticism being potential difficulty reaching staff by phone.
- The clinic and its employees treat patients with respect and understanding, not like "junkies".
- The staff creates a family-like environment, making patients feel supported and cared for.
- Dr. Uhl is highly recommended, as he is understanding, attentive, and goes above and beyond to help patients recover and rebuild their lives.
1512 Hatcher Ln, Columbia, TN 38401
The Suboxone treatment center receives mostly positive reviews, with patients praising the supportive staff and effective treatment. While there is one negative review about a front desk staff's attitude, patients overwhelmingly say the center has greatly improved their lives.
- Supportive and caring staff: Multiple reviews mention that the staff at the Suboxone treatment center are described as genuine, caring, respectful, and supportive. Many reviewers appreciate the welcoming and non-judgmental environment created by the staff.
- Effective treatment: Several reviews note that the treatment received at the center has helped individuals get and stay clean. Reviewers attribute positive changes in their lives and recovery to the center's services.
- Friendly atmosphere: The center is described as a place where everyone is nice and caring, creating a welcoming and supportive atmosphere for patients seeking treatment.
- Overall, the pros of this Suboxone treatment center include a supportive and caring staff, effective treatment, and a friendly atmosphere.
Lewisburg Recovery Center, LLC (Suboxone Clinic)
1149 Nashville Hwy, Lewisburg, TN 37091
The Suboxone treatment center is praised for its caring, compassionate staff who treat patients with respect and support them in overcoming addiction through personalized care.
- Caring and compassionate staff who treat patients with respect and without judgment.
- Provides mental and emotional support in addition to medication-assisted treatment.
- Works with patients individually to develop personalized treatment plans and set goals.
1300 Hatcher Ln, Columbia, TN 38401
The Ruth Clinic provides knowledgeable doctors and staff in a welcoming environment that accepts TennCare. Patients recommend the non-shady clinic for its caring staff approach and recent improvements.
- Knowledgeable and caring staff: Multiple reviews mention that the staff at Ruth Clinic is knowledgeable, understanding, and caring. They have a passion for what they do and are dedicated to the well-being and recovery of their patients.
- Accepts Tenn Care: One reviewer specifically mentions that Ruth Clinic accepts Tenn Care, which is a plus for them. This may be beneficial for those who have this insurance coverage and are seeking Suboxone treatment.
- Positive improvements: Another reviewer states that the clinic has made significant improvements, and they now have a positive experience with the care received at Ruth Clinic. They mention feeling welcomed, cared for, and satisfied with the level of care they have received.
Behavioral Health Group - Columbia, TN
1202 S James Campbell Blvd #7A, Columbia, TN 38401
This Suboxone treatment center is praised by many reviewers for helping them regain their lives and stay free of opioids. They describe how the program works to save lives. Some mention the staff is strict and the director too controlling, but overall it is highly recommended for those serious about recovery. A few note the staff could be more friendly.
- Effective maintenance program: Many reviewers state that the Suboxone treatment program offered at this center is effective in helping them overcome opioid addiction and regain control of their lives.
- Supportive and dedicated counselors: The counselors at this center are described as earnest and compassionate, providing assistance and support to individuals seeking recovery.
- Life-changing results: Multiple reviewers express gratitude for the center, stating that it has saved their lives and allowed them to live without the fear of withdrawals, enabling them to work and lead a normal life again.
What is Suboxone?
Healthcare providers commonly use suboxone to treat opioid addiction. It’s a combination medication of buprenorphine and naloxone.
The drug works by reducing cravings for opioids, which helps prevent withdrawal symptoms from occurring.
- Buprenorphine: An opioid partial agonist; it produces the same effects as opioids but in smaller doses.
- Naloxone: An opioid antagonist; it blocks the effects of opioid drugs.
You must take Suboxone under a healthcare professional’s supervision. Misuse of the drug can cause serious side effects and complications.
Online Therapy Can Help
Over 3 million people use BetterHelp. Their services are:
- Professional and effective
- Affordable and convenient
- Personalized and discreet
- Easy to start
Answer a few questions to get started
How to Take Suboxone
Healthcare providers typically administer suboxone as a sublingual film or tablet that dissolves under the tongue. They usually prescribe it as a part of comprehensive treatment in combination with counseling and behavioral therapies.
When taking Suboxone, following your doctor’s instructions carefully is essential.
Sublingual films and tablets should be placed under the tongue and allowed to dissolve completely—usually within 10 minutes. Swallowing the film may decrease its effectiveness.
How Long Do I Need to Take Suboxone?
The duration of Suboxone treatment will vary per individual. Treatment time may take longer or shorter, depending on the following:
- Your condition
- Response to treatment
- Other medications you may be taking
Your doctor will determine the best treatment plan suited to your needs. They will also conduct ongoing assessments to monitor your progress and adjust treatment as necessary.
Get Professional Help
BetterHelp can connect you to an addiction and mental health counselor.
Answer a few questions to get started
Alternatives to Suboxone
Suboxone isn’t the only drug that can treat opioid addiction. Alternatives to Suboxone include:
Methadone is a long-acting opioid agonist. It binds to the same receptors in the brain as other opioids, like heroin and oxycodone. The drug helps reduce withdrawal symptoms and feelings of euphoria.
Naxeltrone is another popular alternative to Suboxone. The drug blocks the effects of opioids on the brain. It helps reduce cravings associated with opioid addiction.
Zubsolv is another brand name for a drug that combines buprenorphine and naloxone. Unlike Suboxone, this drug is available as a tablet.
You must dissolve the tablet in your mouth within 5 minutes. Some prefer Zubsolv over Suboxone because of its taste and ease of administration.
Precautions for Suboxone
Suboxone can cause severe problems if not taken correctly. As such, follow these precautions for the drug:
- Always take Suboxone under a doctor’s supervision.
- Never try to adjust your dosage (such as taking too little or too much) on your own.
- Keep up with all doctor appointments so they can monitor your progress.
- Be transparent about your medical history, as this can impact Suboxone’s effects on your body.
- Don’t drink alcohol and take other depressants while on Suboxone.
Phone, Video, or Live-Chat Support
BetterHelp provides therapy in a way that works for YOU. Fill out the questionnaire, get matched, begin therapy.
Answer a few questions to get started
- "Suboxone." Drugs.com
- "Buprenorphine." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Naltrexone." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Zubsolv vs Suboxone: What's the Difference?" Drugs.com.
- Velander JR. "Suboxone: Rationale, Science, Misconceptions." Ochsner J, 2018.6. Shulman M, Wai JM, Nunes EV. "Buprenorphine Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder: An Overview." CNS Drugs, 2019.
Get matched with an affordable mental health counselorFind a Therapist
Answer a few questions to get started