Suboxone Centers Near Crossville, TN
Why trust us?
As a top-rated website for addiction recovery, Addiction Group understands the importance of finding a trustworthy and reputable addiction clinic. We’ve analyzed 73 clinics so that we can provide excellent recommendations.
Here are some criteria that our team considers when researching and evaluating addiction clinics:
- Licenses and accreditation
- Treatment approach
- Experience in treating Suboxone addiction
- Insurance coverage
We also employed advanced AI technology to evaluate 2103 patient reviews to identify the best Suboxone clinic in Crossville. It helps us narrow our recommendations so you can find the best clinic for your needs.
Top 9 Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers Near Crossville, TN
Nashville Recovery (Suboxone Clinic)
5722 Hickory Plz STE C3, Nashville, TN 37211
The Nashville Suboxone Recovery treatment center is described as a life-changing facility with a caring and supportive staff that makes patients feel welcomed throughout their recovery journey. While some mention long wait times, reviewers overwhelmingly appreciate the clinical team's holistic approach and the kindness and attention received.
- Amazing and understanding staff: Multiple reviews compliment the staff at Nashville Suboxone Recovery for being understanding, caring, and non-judgmental. They listen to their patients and are supportive throughout the recovery process.
- Holistic and individualized approach: The Suboxone treatment center is praised for treating patients as whole individuals and recognizing that each person's treatment journey is unique. They offer a variety of holistic and nontraditional approaches to ensure long-term success for their patients.
- Friendly and welcoming environment: Several reviews mention that the facilities at Nashville Suboxone Recovery feel like home. Visitors and family members of clients have commented that they didn't want to leave when they visited. The staff create a comfortable and welcoming environment for their patients.
RBI Wellness Center (Suboxone Clinic)
810 Mulberry St, Loudon, TN 37774
The Suboxone treatment center at RBI Wellness Center is highly recommended for its welcoming atmosphere, caring staff, and effectiveness in helping individuals overcome addiction. Patients feel safe and supported without judgment.
- Non-judgmental and welcoming environment: Multiple reviews mention that there is absolutely no judgment from anyone at the center. Patients feel safe, comfortable, and treated with respect and dignity.
- Caring and supportive staff: Many reviewers express gratitude for the caring and supportive staff. They mention specific staff members by name and describe them as amazing, incredible, and treating patients like family.
- Effective treatment and positive results: Several reviews mention that the center has helped them overcome their addiction and change their lives. Patients appreciate the tools and support provided, and feel that the center has saved their lives.
ReVIDA Recovery Center
2001 Highland Ave, Knoxville, TN 37916
Overall, patients give highly positive reviews for this Suboxone treatment center, expressing gratitude for the caring and compassionate staff. The center is described as a genuinely caring place that has helped many people with addiction, with some calling the program life-saving. There are a few minor concerns mentioned about costs and insurance.
- Compassionate and understanding staff: Multiple reviews mention the caring and supportive nature of the doctors, counselors, and receptionists at the center. Patients feel heard, respected, and not judged for their addiction struggles.
- Quick response and availability: The program director, Jonathan Tackett, is praised for his responsiveness and willingness to help patients in need. He promptly filled a prescription for one reviewer within 20 minutes of being called.
- Effective treatment: Many reviewers credit the Suboxone treatment program at the center for helping them overcome their addiction and even saving their lives. The program is described as effective and capable of producing significant positive changes in patients' lives.
Concord Recovery Center - Knoxville Suboxone Clinic
601 S Concord St #108, Knoxville, TN 37919
Concord Recovery has caring and compassionate staff, including Dr. Clark, who are praised for being friendly, non-judgmental, and dedicated to patients' well-being. Many reviewers say the center has positively impacted their lives.
- The staff at Concord Recovery are highly regarded for their genuine care and compassion towards patients.
- Dr. Guy Clark is recognized as a knowledgeable and kind doctor who puts his patients' well-being first.
- The team at Concord Recovery is described as supportive, non-judgmental, and highly professional.
Everwell, LLC (Suboxone Clinic)
2464 Old Fort Pkwy, Murfreesboro, TN 37128
The reviewers praise this Suboxone treatment center for its warm, family-like atmosphere. The compassionate, attentive staff and outstanding doctors like Dr. Uhl and Dr. Gil are highly commended. Some concerns include difficulty reaching staff by phone and higher costs than other clinics. But overall, reviewers strongly recommend this life-saving, supportive facility.
- The clinic and its employees treat patients with respect, understanding addiction and treating patients like family.
- The staff is described as friendly, caring, and treating patients like family.
- Dr. Uhl is highly recommended for his understanding, attentiveness, and going above and beyond to help patients recover and rebuild their lives.
2911 Essary Dr #200, Knoxville, TN 37918
SaVida Health's staff is praised for providing amazing service and support to patients throughout treatment. The center accommodates those with medical concerns. Multiple reviewers recommend SaVida to people struggling with opioid addiction due to the staff's caring, personable approach.
- Friendly and welcoming staff who provide excellent service and make patients feel safe and supported.
- The clinic is accommodating and able to meet the needs of difficult-to-place clients with co-occurring medical concerns.
- The staff is personable, caring, and treats patients with respect, listening and genuinely caring about their needs.
Bradley County Comprehensive Treatment Center
3575 Keith St NW, Cleveland, TN 37312
The Suboxone treatment center has positive reviews, with patients appreciating the helpful, caring staff. Patients feel respected in the non-judgmental environment. The knowledgeable staff and clean facility are also praised.
- Good staffing and caring professionals who go above and beyond to provide high-quality care.
- No judgment or shaming, treating patients with respect and dignity.
- Outstanding staff that is friendly, understanding, and treats patients with respect.
Evolve Suboxone Treatment
951 Eastgate Loop Suite 108, Chattanooga, TN 37411
The Suboxone treatment center in Chattanooga has a dedicated, caring staff who support patients through recovery in a peaceful, non-judgmental environment. Patients felt their lives transformed for the better and highly recommend the center.
- Caring and compassionate staff who genuinely care about the patients' well-being and provide support beyond business hours.
- Knowledgeable and experienced staff who offer a valuable resource for the community and facilitate changed lives through addiction treatment.
- Professional and supportive environment, with counselors who are highly recommended for their expertise and a staff that is compassionate and helpful.
920 S Willow Ave, Cookeville, TN 38501
Spero Health provides supportive Suboxone treatment with caring staff who accommodate patients' individual needs. The center offers on-site counseling and support beyond medication. Patients feel welcomed and many say they would never go anywhere else.
- Compassionate and accommodating staff: Patients appreciate the understanding and flexibility shown by the clinic, such as not being kicked out for being unable to provide urine samples, working with patients' schedules, and providing valuable help for individuals with delicate health issues.
- Comprehensive care: The clinic offers on-site counseling, demonstrating a commitment to providing holistic treatment for addiction and addressing patients' mental health needs.
- Supportive and caring environment: Patients feel welcomed, supported, and treated like family at the clinic, with staff going above and beyond to provide assistance and care.
What is Suboxone?
Healthcare providers commonly use suboxone to treat opioid addiction. It’s a combination medication of buprenorphine and naloxone.
The drug works by reducing cravings for opioids, which helps prevent withdrawal symptoms from occurring.
- Buprenorphine: An opioid partial agonist; it produces the same effects as opioids but in smaller doses.
- Naloxone: An opioid antagonist; it blocks the effects of opioid drugs.
You must take Suboxone under a healthcare professional’s supervision. Misuse of the drug can cause serious side effects and complications.
Online Therapy Can Help
Over 3 million people use BetterHelp. Their services are:
- Professional and effective
- Affordable and convenient
- Personalized and discreet
- Easy to start
Answer a few questions to get started
How to Take Suboxone
Healthcare providers typically administer suboxone as a sublingual film or tablet that dissolves under the tongue. They usually prescribe it as a part of comprehensive treatment in combination with counseling and behavioral therapies.
When taking Suboxone, following your doctor’s instructions carefully is essential.
Sublingual films and tablets should be placed under the tongue and allowed to dissolve completely—usually within 10 minutes. Swallowing the film may decrease its effectiveness.
How Long Do I Need to Take Suboxone?
The duration of Suboxone treatment will vary per individual. Treatment time may take longer or shorter, depending on the following:
- Your condition
- Response to treatment
- Other medications you may be taking
Your doctor will determine the best treatment plan suited to your needs. They will also conduct ongoing assessments to monitor your progress and adjust treatment as necessary.
Get Professional Help
BetterHelp can connect you to an addiction and mental health counselor.
Answer a few questions to get started
Alternatives to Suboxone
Suboxone isn’t the only drug that can treat opioid addiction. Alternatives to Suboxone include:
Methadone is a long-acting opioid agonist. It binds to the same receptors in the brain as other opioids, like heroin and oxycodone. The drug helps reduce withdrawal symptoms and feelings of euphoria.
Naxeltrone is another popular alternative to Suboxone. The drug blocks the effects of opioids on the brain. It helps reduce cravings associated with opioid addiction.
Zubsolv is another brand name for a drug that combines buprenorphine and naloxone. Unlike Suboxone, this drug is available as a tablet.
You must dissolve the tablet in your mouth within 5 minutes. Some prefer Zubsolv over Suboxone because of its taste and ease of administration.
Precautions for Suboxone
Suboxone can cause severe problems if not taken correctly. As such, follow these precautions for the drug:
- Always take Suboxone under a doctor’s supervision.
- Never try to adjust your dosage (such as taking too little or too much) on your own.
- Keep up with all doctor appointments so they can monitor your progress.
- Be transparent about your medical history, as this can impact Suboxone’s effects on your body.
- Don’t drink alcohol and take other depressants while on Suboxone.
Phone, Video, or Live-Chat Support
BetterHelp provides therapy in a way that works for YOU. Fill out the questionnaire, get matched, begin therapy.
Answer a few questions to get started
- "Suboxone." Drugs.com
- "Buprenorphine." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Naltrexone." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Zubsolv vs Suboxone: What's the Difference?" Drugs.com.
- Velander JR. "Suboxone: Rationale, Science, Misconceptions." Ochsner J, 2018.6. Shulman M, Wai JM, Nunes EV. "Buprenorphine Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder: An Overview." CNS Drugs, 2019.
Get matched with an affordable mental health counselorFind a Therapist
Answer a few questions to get started