Suboxone Centers Near Dickson, TN
Why trust us?
As a top-rated website for addiction recovery, Addiction Group understands the importance of finding a trustworthy and reputable addiction clinic. We’ve analyzed 94 clinics so that we can provide excellent recommendations.
Here are some criteria that our team considers when researching and evaluating addiction clinics:
- Licenses and accreditation
- Treatment approach
- Experience in treating Suboxone addiction
- Insurance coverage
We also employed advanced AI technology to evaluate 3993 patient reviews to identify the best Suboxone clinic in Dickson. It helps us narrow our recommendations so you can find the best clinic for your needs.
Top 15 Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers Near Dickson, TN
Mirror Lake Recovery Center
999 Girl Scout Rd, Burns, TN 37029
The Suboxone treatment center Mirror Lake Recovery Center gets rave reviews from former patients for saving lives, achieving sobriety, and fostering successful recovery. Patients commend the compassionate, dedicated staff. The clean, welcoming facility offers excellent food and varied treatment options tailored to individuals. Highly recommended for positive life changes.
- Compassionate and supportive staff: Multiple reviewers praised the staff at Mirror Lake Recovery Center for being compassionate and non-judgmental. They were described as welcoming, warm-hearted, and supportive of each individual's journey towards recovery.
- Effective treatment options: Reviewers mentioned that Mirror Lake provides a variety of treatment options tailored to each client's needs. The facility offers programs such as EMDR, acupuncture, art, yoga, and more, providing a holistic approach to recovery.
- Life-changing experience: Many reviewers credited Mirror Lake with saving their lives and helping them make positive changes. They mentioned that the facility helped them understand their addiction, provided them with tools and knowledge to live a better life, and gave them the opportunity to find their purpose and develop a career in helping others.
National Addiction Specialists, LLC
5511 Virginia Way Suite 300, Brentwood, TN 37027
The Suboxone treatment center at NAS receives praise for their compassionate, understanding, and prompt staff, including Dr. Anikwe, Trisha, and Dr. Ben. Patients appreciate the convenience of telephonic appointments and supportive atmosphere.
- Compassionate and friendly staff: Multiple reviews praised the staff at the Suboxone treatment center for being prompt, friendly, compassionate, and welcoming. They are described as caring, respectful, and non-judgmental, making patients feel valued and supported.
- Excellent providers: Many reviewers specifically mentioned the quality of the providers at the center, noting that they are knowledgeable, understanding, and professional. Providers are praised for taking the time to listen, offer advice, and ensure that patients feel heard and in control of their treatment.
- Convenient and flexible program: The center is commended for offering a convenient and flexible program. Patients appreciate the ability to receive treatment from home, especially for those with responsibilities such as being a stay-at-home parent or caregiver. The program is also praised for providing fast prescription refills, quick delivery of resources, and easy communication with the medical team.
Nashville Recovery (Suboxone Clinic)
5722 Hickory Plz STE C3, Nashville, TN 37211
Nashville Suboxone Recovery earns high praise for its transformative treatment program and caring clinical team. Patients feel respected and supported as individuals in the clinic's welcoming, recovery-focused environment. While some hoped for more options beyond Suboxone, the knowledgeable, friendly staff is dedicated to each person's long-term success. Overall, it comes recommended as a top-notch clinic.
- The staff at Nashville Suboxone Recovery is highly knowledgeable and understanding, providing excellent care and support to patients.
- The clinic focuses on treating patients as a whole person, emphasizing holistic approaches and personalized treatment plans.
- Patients feel at ease and welcomed at Nashville Suboxone Recovery, with many reviews mentioning the friendly and caring staff.
Freeman Recovery Center, LLC
250 State St, Dickson, TN 37055
The reviews for Freeman Recovery Center, a Suboxone treatment center, are very positive. Patients praise the compassionate, caring staff dedicated to helping them recover. Many credit Freeman with saving their lives and giving them tools to build sober lives. Some mention the center faces growing pains and staffing issues, but overall it is highly recommended for opioid addiction treatment.
- The staff at Freeman Recovery Center are compassionate, caring, and dedicated to helping their patients. They provide love, support, and encouragement throughout the recovery process.
- Freeman Recovery Center offers a range of programs and services, including Suboxone treatment, PHP, IOP, and sober living, providing a comprehensive and personalized approach to recovery.
- Many reviewers credit Freeman Recovery Center for helping them turn their lives around, achieve sobriety, and rebuild their lives. The center provides the tools, support, and resources needed for long-term recovery success.
Clarksville Addiction Recovery (Suboxone Clinic)
1823 Memorial Dr, Clarksville, TN 37043
The Suboxone treatment center gets positive reviews for its knowledgeable, welcoming staff. Patients mention the office manager Jamie as extremely helpful and supportive during their recovery. The clinic provides a non-judgmental, caring, and safe environment for those seeking addiction treatment.
- Knowledgeable and proficient staff: The clinic is praised for their expertise and knowledge in providing Suboxone treatment for opioid addiction. Patients feel confident in the services they receive.
- Friendly and caring staff: Multiple reviews highlight the friendly and welcoming nature of the clinic's staff. They are described as making patients feel comfortable and valued, creating a supportive atmosphere.
- Non-judgmental environment: Reviews consistently mention that patients do not feel judged or looked down upon at this clinic. The staff treats patients with respect and compassion, creating a safe space for recovery.
Recovery Now—Clarksville Suboxone Clinic
1816 Memorial Cir, Clarksville, TN 37043
The Recovery Now Suboxone treatment center in Clarksville receives high praise from past patients for its caring, supportive staff and non-judgmental environment. Many credit the clinic with helping them achieve sobriety and improve their lives.
- Helpful and caring staff: Multiple reviews mentioned that the staff at Recovery Now is helpful, caring, and provides a family-like atmosphere.
- Commitment to patients: Reviewers mentioned that the center and Dr. Jones show true commitment to their patients, providing them with the tools and knowledge they need to live a drug-free life.
- Accommodating and flexible: Reviewers appreciated that the center went the extra mile by offering after-hours appointments and providing quick scheduling, making it convenient for patients seeking help.
118 US-70E Unit 2, Dickson, TN 37055
Patients commend the Suboxone treatment center and its staff for their helpful support. Specific praise is given to Morgan, Trina, and Bridgette. Patients appreciate the accommodating atmosphere and efficient appointment scheduling. Overall, reviewers highly recommend the center for those seeking opioid addiction treatment.
- The staff is incredibly helpful and supportive, creating a positive and encouraging environment for recovery.
- The front desk staff is friendly, efficient, and always willing to help with any needs or concerns.
- The clinic is known for its professionalism and commitment to accommodating patients' schedules and providing timely appointments.
Recovery Now—Nashville Suboxone Clinic
4515 Harding Pike ste 327, Nashville, TN 37205
The Suboxone treatment center receives very positive reviews for its compassionate and dedicated staff who help patients quickly access addiction treatment in a comfortable setting. Patients say the caring staff is responsive and highly recommend the clinic.
- Responsive and supportive staff: The center is highly praised for its responsiveness, handling complex issues with grace, and prioritizing the well-being of patients.
- Compassionate and caring environment: Patients mention feeling supported and cared for by the staff, making a significant difference in their lives. The clinic's desire to help and their dedication to patient care are widely appreciated.
- Quick and easy access to care: Many reviewers highlight the center's ability to schedule appointments promptly and provide fast access to the necessary treatment. The absence of long wait lines and comfortable office spaces are also mentioned positively.
Recovery Now—Ashland City Suboxone Clinic
202 N Main St #5, Ashland City, TN 37015
This Suboxone treatment center has received very positive reviews. Patients appreciate the caring, supportive staff who want to help them overcome addiction. The process is simple and patients feel comfortable at the clinic. The center provides exceptional service, going above and beyond for their patients. Reviewers highly recommend this center for anyone seeking help and wanting to make a positive change in their life.
- The staff genuinely care about their patients and strive to provide personalized support and assistance.
- The process is simple and straightforward, making it easier for individuals to turn their lives around and achieve a healthier, drug-free lifestyle.
- The center goes above and beyond to help individuals stay sober, even going as far as offering support outside of normal business hours.
Everwell, LLC (Suboxone Clinic)
2464 Old Fort Pkwy, Murfreesboro, TN 37128
The Suboxone treatment center is highly praised for its supportive staff who are commended for their understanding, attentiveness and dedication to helping patients recover from addiction. Patients describe it as a place that feels like family. Some reviewers mentioned specific staff members who were particularly helpful and caring. The only concern noted was occasional difficulty reaching someone by phone.
- The clinic and its employees treat patients with respect and understanding, creating a welcoming and non-judgmental environment.
- The staff goes above and beyond to meet the needs of patients, providing attentive, personalized care.
- Dr. Uhl is highly recommended for his understanding and attentiveness to patients, going beyond his role as a doctor to become a coach and cheerleader for recovery.
Nashville Suboxone Doctor
100 Kenner Ave, Nashville, TN 37205
The Conway Clinic and Dr. Conway are praised for their caring, understanding approach and non-discriminatory treatment of patients. Patients describe Dr. Conway as a doctor who truly listens. The clinic's staff is also commended for their kindness and professionalism. Patients appreciate the high level of care and support they receive. Some have referred others to Dr. Conway.
- Dr. Conway and his staff are caring, understanding, and treat patients with utmost care.
- Dr. Conway is a specialist who understands addiction and is available for his patients at any time.
- The clinic provides stability, goals, and a professional environment for patients.
Behavioral Health Group - Paris
2555 E Wood St, Paris, TN 38242
The Suboxone treatment center has received overwhelmingly positive reviews for its caring, professional staff who have had a profoundly positive impact on patients' lives by helping them overcome addiction. Patients praise the respectful, non-judgmental treatment focused on accountability and well-being. However, one review suggested the center prioritizes financial incentives. Overall, the center is commended for its effectiveness and the positive changes it brings.
- The staff, including the doctors, nurses, and counselors, are caring, professional, and friendly individuals who have positively impacted the lives of many patients.
- The program has been successful in helping individuals overcome opioid addiction, with one reviewer mentioning being chemical-free for a year after being on Suboxone for 2.5 years. The counselors and doctors are mentioned specifically as being helpful.
- Patients were treated with utmost respect, dignity, and privacy. The staff is described as real professionals who focus on accountability rather than judgment.
Horizon Medical Center: Mitchell Donad H MD
111 US-70E, Dickson, TN 37055
The reviews do not pertain to this specific Suboxone treatment center.
- Highly skilled doctors: The center is equipped with highly skilled doctors who are capable of handling severe medical conditions and have successfully saved lives.
- Excellent patient care: Patients report that the center provides exceptional care and treats them with respect, making them feel like part of a family.
- Helpful and supportive staff: The staff at the center is described as very helpful and goes above and beyond to ensure patients receive the best care possible.
Hermitage Comprehensive Treatment Center
589 Stewarts Ferry Pike, Hermitage, TN 37214
The Suboxone treatment center receives excellent reviews for its caring, supportive staff and efficient service. Patients' only complaint is occasional staff tardiness delaying opening. Highly recommended overall.
- Excellent customer service: The staff at this Suboxone treatment center treats patients with respect and compassion, making them feel like valued individuals rather than just numbers.
- Efficient and fast service: Compared to other clinics, this center has minimal wait times, with the longest wait including all necessary procedures being only 15 minutes. Patients can get in and out quickly.
- Supportive staff: Patients praise the caring and helpful nature of the staff, who are committed to working with individuals on their recovery journey.
2237 Lowes Dr, Clarksville, TN 37040
The Suboxone treatment center at Spero Health in Clarksville receives excellent reviews for its caring staff and commitment to patients. Patients describe Dr. Roth as kind and attentive. The professional, friendly staff create a safe, pleasant environment. Overall, Spero Health is recommended for its patient-focused approach.
- The Suboxone treatment center has a beautiful new building and provides a safe and welcoming environment for patients.
- The staff, including the counselors and doctors, are caring, understanding, and take the time to listen to the challenges patients are facing.
- The center is highly recommended by multiple reviewers, emphasizing the professionalism, friendliness, and overall positive experience they had during their treatment.
What is Suboxone?
Healthcare providers commonly use suboxone to treat opioid addiction. It’s a combination medication of buprenorphine and naloxone.
The drug works by reducing cravings for opioids, which helps prevent withdrawal symptoms from occurring.
- Buprenorphine: An opioid partial agonist; it produces the same effects as opioids but in smaller doses.
- Naloxone: An opioid antagonist; it blocks the effects of opioid drugs.
You must take Suboxone under a healthcare professional’s supervision. Misuse of the drug can cause serious side effects and complications.
Online Therapy Can Help
Over 3 million people use BetterHelp. Their services are:
- Professional and effective
- Affordable and convenient
- Personalized and discreet
- Easy to start
Answer a few questions to get started
How to Take Suboxone
Healthcare providers typically administer suboxone as a sublingual film or tablet that dissolves under the tongue. They usually prescribe it as a part of comprehensive treatment in combination with counseling and behavioral therapies.
When taking Suboxone, following your doctor’s instructions carefully is essential.
Sublingual films and tablets should be placed under the tongue and allowed to dissolve completely—usually within 10 minutes. Swallowing the film may decrease its effectiveness.
How Long Do I Need to Take Suboxone?
The duration of Suboxone treatment will vary per individual. Treatment time may take longer or shorter, depending on the following:
- Your condition
- Response to treatment
- Other medications you may be taking
Your doctor will determine the best treatment plan suited to your needs. They will also conduct ongoing assessments to monitor your progress and adjust treatment as necessary.
Get Professional Help
BetterHelp can connect you to an addiction and mental health counselor.
Answer a few questions to get started
Alternatives to Suboxone
Suboxone isn’t the only drug that can treat opioid addiction. Alternatives to Suboxone include:
Methadone is a long-acting opioid agonist. It binds to the same receptors in the brain as other opioids, like heroin and oxycodone. The drug helps reduce withdrawal symptoms and feelings of euphoria.
Naxeltrone is another popular alternative to Suboxone. The drug blocks the effects of opioids on the brain. It helps reduce cravings associated with opioid addiction.
Zubsolv is another brand name for a drug that combines buprenorphine and naloxone. Unlike Suboxone, this drug is available as a tablet.
You must dissolve the tablet in your mouth within 5 minutes. Some prefer Zubsolv over Suboxone because of its taste and ease of administration.
Precautions for Suboxone
Suboxone can cause severe problems if not taken correctly. As such, follow these precautions for the drug:
- Always take Suboxone under a doctor’s supervision.
- Never try to adjust your dosage (such as taking too little or too much) on your own.
- Keep up with all doctor appointments so they can monitor your progress.
- Be transparent about your medical history, as this can impact Suboxone’s effects on your body.
- Don’t drink alcohol and take other depressants while on Suboxone.
Phone, Video, or Live-Chat Support
BetterHelp provides therapy in a way that works for YOU. Fill out the questionnaire, get matched, begin therapy.
Answer a few questions to get started
- "Suboxone." Drugs.com
- "Buprenorphine." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Naltrexone." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Zubsolv vs Suboxone: What's the Difference?" Drugs.com.
- Velander JR. "Suboxone: Rationale, Science, Misconceptions." Ochsner J, 2018.6. Shulman M, Wai JM, Nunes EV. "Buprenorphine Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder: An Overview." CNS Drugs, 2019.
Get matched with an affordable mental health counselorFind a Therapist
Answer a few questions to get started