Suboxone Centers Near Lenoir City, TN
Why trust us?
As a top-rated website for addiction recovery, Addiction Group understands the importance of finding a trustworthy and reputable addiction clinic. We’ve analyzed 94 clinics so that we can provide excellent recommendations.
Here are some criteria that our team considers when researching and evaluating addiction clinics:
- Licenses and accreditation
- Treatment approach
- Experience in treating Suboxone addiction
- Insurance coverage
We also employed advanced AI technology to evaluate 3508 patient reviews to identify the best Suboxone clinic in Lenoir City. It helps us narrow our recommendations so you can find the best clinic for your needs.
Top 10 Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers Near Lenoir City, TN
Behavioral Health Group Medical Services - Knoxville
6626 Central Ave Pike, Knoxville, TN 37912
The majority of reviews praise the compassionate and dedicated staff at this Suboxone treatment center. Patients highlight caring doctors like Dr. Peterson, Dr. Andrew, and Dr. Bill, and appreciate the supportive atmosphere, group meetings, and counseling services. Overall, reviewers recommend the center for those serious about recovery and seeking a supportive environment.
- Staff is extremely nice and non-judgmental.
- Owners and staff go out of their way to help patients and believe in their recovery journey.
- The doctors and staff genuinely care about each patient and go above and beyond to provide support and assistance.
Healthy Living Medical Services Suboxone & Psychiatry
109 Suburban Rd Suite 201, Knoxville, TN 37923
This Suboxone treatment center is highly praised for its knowledgeable, supportive, and caring staff, including Dr. Zemichael and Dana. Patients appreciate the personalized, respectful treatment and credit the center with saving their lives and aiding their recovery journey. The clinic is also commended for flexible scheduling and efficient visits.
- Knowledgeable and caring staff: Multiple reviews highlight the staff's genuine care and support, making patients feel comfortable and well taken care of. Patients mention the staff's dedication to their recovery journey.
- Personalized treatment: Patients appreciate the personalized approach at this Suboxone treatment center. They mention feeling respected, listened to, and treated as individuals rather than just a number. The doctors are knowledgeable and committed to finding the right medication for each patient.
- Life-changing results: Reviewers express gratitude for the progress they have made in their lives while receiving treatment at this center. They credit the doctors and staff for helping them overcome addiction and regain control of their lives. Many reviewers attribute their success to the clinic and recommend it to others.
RBI Wellness Center (Suboxone Clinic)
810 Mulberry St, Loudon, TN 37774
The Suboxone treatment center RBI Wellness is praised for its friendly, supportive staff that make patients feel comfortable and treat them like family. Many patients mention Lacey and Whitney specifically for their caring and non-judgmental approach. The center helps patients overcome addiction in a positive, understanding atmosphere.
- Friendly and supportive staff: Multiple reviews mention that the staff, doctors, and counselors at the Suboxone treatment center are friendly, caring, and make patients feel safe and comfortable. They take the time to listen and understand each individual's needs.
- Non-judgmental environment: Reviewers express appreciation for the lack of judgment at the center. They emphasize that there is absolutely no judgment from anyone, allowing patients to feel welcomed and accepted despite their addiction.
- Lifesaving and effective treatment: Several reviews mention that the Suboxone treatment program at the center has helped individuals overcome long-term opioid addictions. The staff, including Lacy and Whitney, receive specific mentions for their exceptional support and dedication, making patients feel like part of a family.
Addiction Recovery And Restoration Center-The Addiction Treatment Center
301 S Gallaher View Rd #227, Knoxville, TN 37919
Addiction Recovery and Restoration has received excellent reviews for their knowledgeable, compassionate staff and commitment to affordable, supportive care. Patients rave about the friendly receptionist, Ann, and doctors Ritchie and Bello. The positive atmosphere helps patients through recovery. Highly recommended for those seeking help with opioid addiction.
- The doctors at this Suboxone treatment center are knowledgeable, understanding, compassionate, and easy to get along with. They genuinely care about their patients and their recovery.
- The receptionist, Ann, is friendly, helpful, and always available. She goes above and beyond to make sure patients have the cheapest options with their insurance and provides excellent customer service.
- The staff at Addiction Recovery and Restoration is described as wonderful, professional, and genuinely caring. They are dedicated to helping patients succeed in their recovery and create a pleasant atmosphere for their treatment.
Recovery Strategies, LLC
120 Center Park Dr, Knoxville, TN 37922
The Suboxone treatment center receives mixed reviews. While many appreciate the caring and compassionate staff, some have issues with a judgmental staff member. Overall, the center's friendly atmosphere is recommended, despite concerns about select staff.
- Friendly and caring staff who treat patients with compassion and understanding.
- The counselors and therapists are highly praised for their support and non-judgmental approach.
- The center is commended for its effectiveness in helping patients recover from opioid addiction and providing lifelong skills for maintaining sobriety.
ReVIDA Recovery Center
2001 Highland Ave, Knoxville, TN 37916
This Suboxone treatment center is highly recommended for its caring and compassionate staff who are dedicated to helping patients seeking addiction recovery. Patients feel respected and that their concerns are listened to.
- Compassionate and caring staff: Multiple reviews mention the kind and understanding nature of the doctors, counselors, and program director, indicating that patients feel supported and not judged.
- Quick and responsive service: Reviews highlight that the clinic is efficient in addressing medication and doctor contact issues, with one reviewer mentioning that their prescription was filled within 20 minutes of contacting the program director.
- Effective treatment program: Several positive reviews mention that the Suboxone treatment program at this center has been successful in helping patients overcome addiction and improve their lives.
JourneyPure — Knoxville Outpatient & Suboxone Clinic
7417 Kingston Pike Suite 301, Knoxville, TN 37919
Journey Pure's Suboxone treatment center is highly praised for its caring, dedicated staff and the supportive environment that helps people achieve long-term recovery from addiction. Patients mention the staff's personal recovery experience and prompt aftercare.
- Amazing staff: The center has a dedicated and knowledgeable staff who are experienced in addiction recovery and are passionate about helping their patients.
- Follow-up and aftercare: The center provides prompt and effective follow-up care, with staff members like Casey Coffey going above and beyond to set up aftercare plans and ensure continued support for patients even after treatment.
Concord Recovery Center - Knoxville Suboxone Clinic
601 S Concord St #108, Knoxville, TN 37919
Multiple reviewers highly recommend Concord Recovery, praising Dr. Clark, the receptionist, and Jordan for their caring and compassionate support. Patients describe the center as non-judgmental with a calm, dedicated staff that makes them feel valued. Overall, patients appreciate the supportive and professional environment.
- The staff at Concord Recovery is highly praised for their compassion and care towards patients. They are described as friendly, understanding, and non-judgmental.
- Dr. Guy Clark is recognized as an exceptional doctor who genuinely cares about his patients. He is described as calm, kind, caring, and educated.
- The center is commended for its professionalism while also creating a laid-back and comfortable environment. Patients feel comfortable opening up and appreciate the quick and efficient visits.
Recovery Relief Center
269 Cusick Rd ste a, Alcoa, TN 37701
The center is highly recommended for its compassionate and dedicated staff, clean facilities, and life-changing addiction treatment approach. Patients particularly praise Dr. Patel, the office manager, nurse, and receptionist for going above and beyond with understanding, nonjudgmental care. Many credit the center for their successful recovery and lack of drug desire.
- Highly competent and helpful staff: The staff at this Suboxone treatment center is described as being the best, capable of getting things done efficiently and coming to the rescue when needed. They are kind, helpful, and even fix prescription issues promptly.
- Compassionate and caring doctor: Dr. Patel is highly regarded and known for his understanding and ability to help patients struggling with addiction. He is described as a doctor who truly listens and cares about the well-being of his patients.
- Life-changing recovery: Many reviewers express their gratitude for the center's assistance in their recovery from addiction. The treatment center is praised for its effectiveness and dedication to providing compassionate care, changing lives for the better.
2911 Essary Dr #200, Knoxville, TN 37918
SaVida Health's caring and welcoming staff provide respectful, personable treatment for opioid addiction. Patients praise the knowledgeable, dedicated team that goes above and beyond to meet their needs, including those with medical concerns. Highly recommended for prioritizing patient well-being and sobriety.
- Friendly and welcoming staff: The center's staff is described as amazing, personable, and treating patients with respect and genuine care.
- Effective and personalized treatment: Clients appreciate the center's dedication to meeting individual needs and helping them achieve sobriety.
- Positive impact on clients' lives: Reviewers express gratitude for the center's impact on their lives and recommend it to others struggling with addiction.
What is Suboxone?
Healthcare providers commonly use suboxone to treat opioid addiction. It’s a combination medication of buprenorphine and naloxone.
The drug works by reducing cravings for opioids, which helps prevent withdrawal symptoms from occurring.
- Buprenorphine: An opioid partial agonist; it produces the same effects as opioids but in smaller doses.
- Naloxone: An opioid antagonist; it blocks the effects of opioid drugs.
You must take Suboxone under a healthcare professional’s supervision. Misuse of the drug can cause serious side effects and complications.
Online Therapy Can Help
Over 3 million people use BetterHelp. Their services are:
- Professional and effective
- Affordable and convenient
- Personalized and discreet
- Easy to start
Answer a few questions to get started
How to Take Suboxone
Healthcare providers typically administer suboxone as a sublingual film or tablet that dissolves under the tongue. They usually prescribe it as a part of comprehensive treatment in combination with counseling and behavioral therapies.
When taking Suboxone, following your doctor’s instructions carefully is essential.
Sublingual films and tablets should be placed under the tongue and allowed to dissolve completely—usually within 10 minutes. Swallowing the film may decrease its effectiveness.
How Long Do I Need to Take Suboxone?
The duration of Suboxone treatment will vary per individual. Treatment time may take longer or shorter, depending on the following:
- Your condition
- Response to treatment
- Other medications you may be taking
Your doctor will determine the best treatment plan suited to your needs. They will also conduct ongoing assessments to monitor your progress and adjust treatment as necessary.
Get Professional Help
BetterHelp can connect you to an addiction and mental health counselor.
Answer a few questions to get started
Alternatives to Suboxone
Suboxone isn’t the only drug that can treat opioid addiction. Alternatives to Suboxone include:
Methadone is a long-acting opioid agonist. It binds to the same receptors in the brain as other opioids, like heroin and oxycodone. The drug helps reduce withdrawal symptoms and feelings of euphoria.
Naxeltrone is another popular alternative to Suboxone. The drug blocks the effects of opioids on the brain. It helps reduce cravings associated with opioid addiction.
Zubsolv is another brand name for a drug that combines buprenorphine and naloxone. Unlike Suboxone, this drug is available as a tablet.
You must dissolve the tablet in your mouth within 5 minutes. Some prefer Zubsolv over Suboxone because of its taste and ease of administration.
Precautions for Suboxone
Suboxone can cause severe problems if not taken correctly. As such, follow these precautions for the drug:
- Always take Suboxone under a doctor’s supervision.
- Never try to adjust your dosage (such as taking too little or too much) on your own.
- Keep up with all doctor appointments so they can monitor your progress.
- Be transparent about your medical history, as this can impact Suboxone’s effects on your body.
- Don’t drink alcohol and take other depressants while on Suboxone.
Phone, Video, or Live-Chat Support
BetterHelp provides therapy in a way that works for YOU. Fill out the questionnaire, get matched, begin therapy.
Answer a few questions to get started
- "Suboxone." Drugs.com
- "Buprenorphine." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Naltrexone." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Zubsolv vs Suboxone: What's the Difference?" Drugs.com.
- Velander JR. "Suboxone: Rationale, Science, Misconceptions." Ochsner J, 2018.6. Shulman M, Wai JM, Nunes EV. "Buprenorphine Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder: An Overview." CNS Drugs, 2019.
Get matched with an affordable mental health counselorFind a Therapist
Answer a few questions to get started