Suboxone Centers Near Ooltewah, TN
Why trust us?
As a top-rated website for addiction recovery, Addiction Group understands the importance of finding a trustworthy and reputable addiction clinic. We’ve analyzed 63 clinics so that we can provide excellent recommendations.
Here are some criteria that our team considers when researching and evaluating addiction clinics:
- Licenses and accreditation
- Treatment approach
- Experience in treating Suboxone addiction
- Insurance coverage
We also employed advanced AI technology to evaluate 2797 patient reviews to identify the best Suboxone clinic in Ooltewah. It helps us narrow our recommendations so you can find the best clinic for your needs.
Top 8 Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers Near Ooltewah, TN
Volunteer Comprehensive Treatment Center
2347 Rossville Blvd, Chattanooga, TN 37408
Reviews for this Suboxone treatment center are mostly positive, with patients praising the helpful staff and counselors like Sean Allen and Taylor Brock for the positive impact the center has had on their lives. However, some mention occasional long wait times and disappointment over a counselor leaving. Overall the caring staff is praised for effectively helping patients overcome addiction.
- The center helps patients with insurance and provides daily dosing, making it easier for individuals to receive treatment.
- Many reviewers praise the counselors and staff for their understanding and helpfulness, specifically mentioning counselor Sean Allen as exceptional.
- The center is credited with saving lives and helping individuals regain control of their lives through the use of Suboxone and comprehensive therapy programs.
Harmony Oaks Recovery Center
7609 Shallowford Rd, Chattanooga, TN 37421
Clients praise Harmony Oaks for its supportive therapy, caring staff, and aid in overall wellbeing. The center has greatly helped client recovery through its comfortable amenities and activities. A few complaints mentioned disorganization and poor communication, but Harmony Oaks is still highly recommended for its excellent mental health and addiction support.
- Highly professional staff: The center is praised for their highly professional staff, insightful counselors, and caring technicians who make the recovery process easier.
- Supportive and understanding: The staff and facilitators are commended for their support and compassion, creating a sense of togetherness and compassion among clients.
- Effective therapy and care: Clients have expressed gratitude for the therapy and care they have received at Harmony Oaks, stating that it has helped them grow as individuals and brought them to a healthier mental space.
RBI Wellness Center (Suboxone Clinic)
810 Mulberry St, Loudon, TN 37774
The welcoming and caring staff at RBI Wellness Center are praised for creating a non-judgmental atmosphere and effectively treating opioid addiction, helping individuals in their recovery journey.
- Non-judgmental and supportive staff: Multiple reviews mention that the staff at the Suboxone treatment center are non-judgmental, understanding, and treat patients with respect and dignity. They create a safe and comfortable environment for individuals seeking addiction treatment.
- Excellent patient care: Many reviewers highlight the caring and attentive nature of the staff, doctors, and counselors at the center. Patients feel that they are genuinely cared for and treated like family. The staff takes the time to listen, understand, and provide the necessary support to individuals on their recovery journey.
- Convenient services: The center has an on-site pharmacy, allowing patients to conveniently see the doctor and get their prescription all at once. This saves time and provides ease of access to the necessary medications for treatment.
7030 Lee Hwy #201, Chattanooga, TN 37421
Spero Health earns high praise from multiple reviewers for its amazing, friendly, and compassionate staff. Front desk receptionist Ripal is particularly lauded. Patients describe the center as a lifesaver, providing excellent care and helping people mend relationships and transform their lives. The staff treats patients like family in a supportive, non-judgmental setting.
- The staff is described as amazing, friendly, and very helpful.
- The center is praised for treating patients like family/friends, not just another patient.
- The front desk receptionist and nurses are specifically mentioned as amazing and wonderful.
Riverwalk Recovery Center
7446 Shallowford Rd #116, Chattanooga, TN 37421
The Riverwalk Recovery Center provides excellent support and care for opioid addiction recovery through its helpful staff, comfortable housing, 24-hour nursing, knowledgeable counselors, and educational programs. While reviewers note some minor issues, the center is highly praised overall for its life-changing medication-assisted treatment and caring team. Harmony Oaks Recovery is also commended for its kind techs and therapists.
- The staff at Riverwalk Recovery Center are described as very helpful, friendly, and compassionate.
- The treatment programs at Riverwalk Recovery Center are highly praised for their effectiveness in helping clients with opioid addiction.
- The housing and amenities at Riverwalk Recovery Center, such as access to parks and recreational activities, are appreciated by clients.
5870 TN-153 #122, Hixson, TN 37343
Renu's welcoming atmosphere and caring, supportive staff are highly praised. Patients appreciate the clinic's dedication to helping them recover from opioid addiction through respectful, efficient service.
- The staff and doctors at Renu are described as caring, attentive, and welcoming. They listen without judgment and make patients feel comfortable.
- Renu is highly recommended for their dedication to helping patients recover from opioid addiction. The staff and doctors are passionate about their patients and providing the necessary resources for a successful recovery.
- The clinic offers quick service and efficient treatment, with friendly and helpful staff. They are described as the best doctors in town.
Restoration Recovery, PLLC Addiction Treatment Center Chattanooga TN
6141 Shallowford Rd #100, Chattanooga, TN 37421
Restoration Recovery is a Suboxone treatment center that receives glowing reviews for its caring, compassionate staff and stress-free approach to recovery. Patients describe Dr. Jacobs as amazing and truly special. The professional doctors and nurses, easy appointment scheduling, and bright, uplifting atmosphere also make this clinic highly recommended.
- The staff, including Doctor Jacobs, is highly praised for their care and compassion towards patients. They make patients feel comfortable and confident in their recovery journey.
- The center is known for making the treatment process easy and stress-free for patients. They are willing to work with patients on appointments, prescriptions, and any other needs they may have.
- The facility is described as clean and professional, with a friendly and uplifting atmosphere. The doctors and nurse practitioners are both professional and pleasant with clients, creating a positive experience.
Bradley County Comprehensive Treatment Center
3575 Keith St NW, Cleveland, TN 37312
This Suboxone treatment center is highly recommended for its caring, professional staff and judgment-free environment. Patients describe positive experiences with counselors and management who are dedicated to providing high-quality, respectful care. The facility is clean and the staff friendly and understanding.
- The staff is professional, helpful, and caring, going above and beyond to provide the highest quality care.
- The center treats patients with respect, dignity, and without judgement, helping them work towards the life they want to achieve.
- The facility is clean and the staff is friendly, making patients feel comfortable and respected during their treatment.
What is Suboxone?
Healthcare providers commonly use suboxone to treat opioid addiction. It’s a combination medication of buprenorphine and naloxone.
The drug works by reducing cravings for opioids, which helps prevent withdrawal symptoms from occurring.
- Buprenorphine: An opioid partial agonist; it produces the same effects as opioids but in smaller doses.
- Naloxone: An opioid antagonist; it blocks the effects of opioid drugs.
You must take Suboxone under a healthcare professional’s supervision. Misuse of the drug can cause serious side effects and complications.
Online Therapy Can Help
Over 3 million people use BetterHelp. Their services are:
- Professional and effective
- Affordable and convenient
- Personalized and discreet
- Easy to start
Answer a few questions to get started
How to Take Suboxone
Healthcare providers typically administer suboxone as a sublingual film or tablet that dissolves under the tongue. They usually prescribe it as a part of comprehensive treatment in combination with counseling and behavioral therapies.
When taking Suboxone, following your doctor’s instructions carefully is essential.
Sublingual films and tablets should be placed under the tongue and allowed to dissolve completely—usually within 10 minutes. Swallowing the film may decrease its effectiveness.
How Long Do I Need to Take Suboxone?
The duration of Suboxone treatment will vary per individual. Treatment time may take longer or shorter, depending on the following:
- Your condition
- Response to treatment
- Other medications you may be taking
Your doctor will determine the best treatment plan suited to your needs. They will also conduct ongoing assessments to monitor your progress and adjust treatment as necessary.
Get Professional Help
BetterHelp can connect you to an addiction and mental health counselor.
Answer a few questions to get started
Alternatives to Suboxone
Suboxone isn’t the only drug that can treat opioid addiction. Alternatives to Suboxone include:
Methadone is a long-acting opioid agonist. It binds to the same receptors in the brain as other opioids, like heroin and oxycodone. The drug helps reduce withdrawal symptoms and feelings of euphoria.
Naxeltrone is another popular alternative to Suboxone. The drug blocks the effects of opioids on the brain. It helps reduce cravings associated with opioid addiction.
Zubsolv is another brand name for a drug that combines buprenorphine and naloxone. Unlike Suboxone, this drug is available as a tablet.
You must dissolve the tablet in your mouth within 5 minutes. Some prefer Zubsolv over Suboxone because of its taste and ease of administration.
Precautions for Suboxone
Suboxone can cause severe problems if not taken correctly. As such, follow these precautions for the drug:
- Always take Suboxone under a doctor’s supervision.
- Never try to adjust your dosage (such as taking too little or too much) on your own.
- Keep up with all doctor appointments so they can monitor your progress.
- Be transparent about your medical history, as this can impact Suboxone’s effects on your body.
- Don’t drink alcohol and take other depressants while on Suboxone.
Phone, Video, or Live-Chat Support
BetterHelp provides therapy in a way that works for YOU. Fill out the questionnaire, get matched, begin therapy.
Answer a few questions to get started
- "Suboxone." Drugs.com
- "Buprenorphine." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Naltrexone." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Zubsolv vs Suboxone: What's the Difference?" Drugs.com.
- Velander JR. "Suboxone: Rationale, Science, Misconceptions." Ochsner J, 2018.6. Shulman M, Wai JM, Nunes EV. "Buprenorphine Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder: An Overview." CNS Drugs, 2019.
Get matched with an affordable mental health counselorFind a Therapist
Answer a few questions to get started