Drug and Alcohol Rehab Centers Near Abilene, TX
The journey to sobriety is different for everyone, but they all start somewhere. There are several good options in Abilene for treatment.
Each provides specialized treatment for people struggling with substance abuse disorders. However, finding a good fit for you can be hard, if not overwhelming.
We’ve made a directory to help you find some of the best rehab centers in your area. We used AI to sort through 156 of Google, Yelp, and Facebook reviews, so you don’t have to.
We based this directory on the following:
- Reviews and testimonials
- Specialized programs
- Location and Facilities
- Treatment options
- Insurance and payment options
This directory will help you filter through the different treatment centers and find the right one for you. Whether you’re a local to the area or looking to travel for care, these addiction treatment centers near Abilene can cater to your needs.
Top 7 Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers Near Abilene, TX
2102 Amy Lyn Ave, Abilene, TX 79603The addiction treatment center has received positive reviews for providing a safe and supportive environment for recovery. Reviewers have mentioned the caring and hardworking owners, as well as the clean and sober living conditions. Many reviewers credit the center with saving their lives and providing them with a fresh start.
- Provides a safe and supportive environment for individuals looking to turn their lives around.
- Offers a fresh start for those struggling with drug and alcohol abuse.
- Provides structure and accountability for individuals in early recovery.
Abilene Absolute Recovery Solutions, OTP, Methadone & Buprenorphine Clinic
429 N Judge Ely Blvd, Abilene, TX 79601The addiction treatment center has received a lot of positive reviews. Patients appreciate the welcoming and friendly staff who make them feel like they matter and are part of something bigger. The staff at the center go above and beyond, showing genuine care and providing the support needed for recovery.
- Friendly and welcoming staff who make you feel cared for and respected
- Staff members have personal experience with addiction and can offer guidance and support
- Clinic provides comprehensive services and resources for recovery
Serenity House Impact Program-Substance Abuse Prevention
333 Cedar St, Abilene, TX 79602The addiction treatment center has received rave reviews from its former clients. Many praised the center for its knowledgeable and caring staff, who provided personalized treatment plans and support throughout their recovery journey. The facility itself was also highly appreciated, with its peaceful and conducive environment aiding in the healing process.
- Excellent staff: Many reviewers praised the addiction treatment center for its dedicated and compassionate staff. They mentioned that the staff members were knowledgeable and supportive throughout their recovery journey.
- Comprehensive treatment programs: Several reviewers found the treatment programs offered by this center to be comprehensive and effective. They appreciated the range of therapeutic modalities available, such as individual counseling, group therapy, and holistic approaches, which helped them address their substance abuse issues from different angles.
WTCR Methadone Clinic of Abilene
212 S Leggett Dr, Abilene, TX 79605The nurses at this addiction treatment center are highly empathetic and non-judgmental, creating a safe and understanding environment for clients. They are also willing to accommodate personal circumstances that may arise during the program.
- Non-judgmental and understanding nurses
- Willingness to work with clients on personal circumstances
Stages of Recovery, Inc. - Addiction Treatments Services
749 Gateway St Ste. E501, Abilene, TX 79602The substance abuse rehabilitation center in Abilene, Texas is praised for its intensive outpatient program (IOP) and the dedication of the staff who have personal experience with addiction. The program focuses on teaching clients new ways to perceive, act, and react in their world for a successful recovery. Steve R., the clinical director, emphasizes his own recovery experience and clinical training in helping people struggling with addiction find a safe path back to sanity.
- The program is run by individuals who have overcome addiction and substance abuse themselves, showing a strong sense of empathy and understanding towards their clients.
- The program teaches clients new ways to perceive, act, and react in their world, helping them develop healthy coping mechanisms and behaviors.
Shades of Hope Treatment Center
402 Mulberry St, Buffalo Gap, TX 79508People shared positive experiences about their time at Shades of Hope addiction treatment center, expressing gratitude for the healing environment, growth, and tools they received. The staff was described as caring, nurturing, and knowledgeable, holding clients accountable in their recovery journey. Many reviewers highly recommended Shades of Hope for its life-changing impact and the opportunity to find hope, peace, and the best version of oneself.
- Based on the reviews, here are the pros of the addiction treatment center:
- Life-changing experience: Many reviewers mentioned that their time at the center was life-changing and transformative. They felt supported by the treatment team and received healing and growth during their stay.
- Knowledgeable and caring staff: Several reviewers appreciated the expertise and caring nature of the staff at the center. They mentioned that the team provided guidance, therapy, and support throughout their recovery journey.
- Healing environment: Reviewers mentioned that the center provided a peaceful and nurturing environment away from distractions, allowing them to focus on their recovery. The natural surroundings and comfortable facilities contributed to a positive experience for many.
150 Orange St, Abilene, TX 79601The addiction treatment center has been praised for changing lives and providing the necessary tools for recovery. Past clients have mentioned the top-notch facility, skilled counselors, and the lasting impact of the program on their lives. The center has been credited with helping individuals maintain sobriety and providing a supportive environment.
- Life-changing experience: Multiple reviewers mentioned that this addiction treatment center has changed their lives, indicating that it offers effective help in overcoming substance abuse.
- Focus on providing tools for long-term recovery: Reviewers stated that the center provides tools and skills that they still carry with them, even years after completing the program. This suggests that the center emphasizes equipping individuals with what they need for sustained recovery.
- Supportive environment: The camaraderie mentioned by one reviewer implies that the center fosters a supportive and positive community among its clients. This supportive environment can be beneficial for individuals undergoing addiction treatment.
Types of Rehab Available
The best treatment depends on the severity of your addiction, family and living situation, personal needs, and other factors.
There are a few different treatment options for people who are looking for help with their addiction.
Inpatient centers are the most comprehensive option for addiction treatment. You live on-site in substance-free housing and have 24/7 access to qualified professional care.
They provide medically supervised detox, behavioral therapy, and other services. Most inpatient programs last 30, 60, or 90 days, while some last longer. Most programs will set up your aftercare program once you complete inpatient treatment.
This type of treatment is best for people who don't have control over their addiction and need medical supervision to stay sober.
Outpatient treatment is less comprehensive than inpatient treatment. Your treatment is organized around your schedule. They provide therapy, education, and other support services on-site, but you return to your home afterward.
Outpatient programs can work on their own as a comprehensive treatment plan or be a part of an aftercare plan.
They are best for people with a high motivation level to become sober. They are also a good option for people who cannot leave responsibilities, such as family, work, or school obligations.
Partial hospitalization programs (PHPs), also called intensive outpatient programs (IOPs), are more comprehensive than outpatient programs but less comprehensive than inpatient programs.
They provide similar services to inpatient programs, including medical services, behavioral therapy, and support groups. The biggest difference is that in a PHP, you return home to sleep. Sometimes food and transportation services are provided, but this varies by program.
New patients with a consistent home life and support system can benefit from PHPs. Patients who finish an inpatient program but still need intensive treatment may also enroll in a PHP.
Dual Diagnosis Treatment
Co-occurring disorders are when you simultaneously have an addiction and a mental health disorder. Doctors call co-occurring addiction and mental illness a dual diagnosis.
If you have a dual diagnosis, you should go to a treatment center that provides dual diagnosis treatment. They have cross-trained therapists who have experience treating mental illnesses along with addiction.
Medication-Assisted Therapy (MAT)
Some medications can help reduce the side effects of detoxification and withdrawal. Others can help reduce cravings and normalize body functions for certain types of addictions.
MAT can help prevent relapse and increase your chance of recovery when combined with other evidence-based therapies.
Online Therapy Can Help
Over 3 million people use BetterHelp. Their services are:
- Professional and effective
- Affordable and convenient
- Personalized and discreet
- Easy to start
Answer a few questions to get started
Questions to Ask When Looking for a Rehab Center
Here are 10 questions to ask the intake specialist when you call:
- Is your treatment center licensed and accredited?
- What are your staff’s qualifications?
- Is the facility experienced in treating your condition(s)
- Is my insurance accepted here?
- What type of treatment methods do your programs use?
- What is the staff-to-patient ratio?
- Who develops the treatment plan?
- How long are your treatment programs?
- Do you help set up continuing care services after the program?
- Does your treatment program provide family support?
Get matched with an affordable mental health counselorFind a Therapist
Answer a few questions to get started