Drug and Alcohol Rehab Centers Near Greenville, TX
The journey to sobriety is different for everyone, but they all start somewhere. There are several good options in Greenville for treatment.
Each provides specialized treatment for people struggling with substance abuse disorders. However, finding a good fit for you can be hard, if not overwhelming.
We’ve made a directory to help you find some of the best rehab centers in your area. We used AI to sort through 128 of Google, Yelp, and Facebook reviews, so you don’t have to.
We based this directory on the following:
- Reviews and testimonials
- Specialized programs
- Location and Facilities
- Treatment options
- Insurance and payment options
This directory will help you filter through the different treatment centers and find the right one for you. Whether you’re a local to the area or looking to travel for care, these addiction treatment centers near Greenville can cater to your needs.
Top 8 Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers Near Greenville, TX
Burning Tree Ranch
2837 Co Rd 101, Kaufman, TX 75142The positive reviews highlight the following points about Burning Tree Ranch: - The program is described as life-saving, transforming, and providing a second chance at life. - The staff is praised for their commitment, integrity, and compassion. - The program offers a long-term and comprehensive approach, providing the necessary tools and support for recovery. - Many reviewers mention the importance of the Aftercare program in maintaining sobriety. - Burning Tree Ranch is credited with helping individuals find a new way of life and connecting them to a higher power. - Several reviewers express gratitude for the program and its impact on their lives. Overall, the reviews emphasize the effectiveness and life-changing nature of Burning Tree Ranch for individuals struggling with addiction.
- The staff at Burning Tree Ranch are committed to helping individuals recover from addiction and are willing to go the extra mile to ensure their success. The program provides a safe and supportive environment for clients to heal and offers a comprehensive approach to treatment.
- Burning Tree Ranch offers a long-term treatment program that is effective for individuals who have struggled with chronic relapse or who need more than the typical 30-day rehab. Their focus on structure, accountability, and the 12 steps provides a solid foundation for lasting change and promotes a new way of life.
- Many clients credit Burning Tree Ranch with saving their lives and helping them achieve long-term sobriety. The program instills a sense of hope, provides tools for recovery, and supports clients in rebuilding their lives. The program is highly regarded and trusted by various professionals in the field.
The Meadows Texas
3800 Co Rd 444, Princeton, TX 75407Positive reviews of the addiction treatment center mention the amazing staff and nurses, as well as the helpful program that has saved lives. The counselors are praised for their caring nature and the program's ability to challenge patients and promote healing. The facility's professionalism, personalized care, and strict schedule are also appreciated.
- Amazing staff and nurses: Multiple reviews mention the caring and attentive staff at the addiction treatment center. This is a positive aspect since supportive and knowledgeable staff can greatly contribute to the recovery process.
- Effective program: Reviews highlight that the program offered at the center is helpful and transformative. This suggests that the treatment methods and therapies provided are likely to be effective for individuals seeking substance abuse rehabilitation.
1704 Lamar Ave, Paris, TX 75460The reviews for this addiction treatment center are mostly negative. Some of the main concerns mentioned include a negative and toxic environment, lack of effective support, and the presence of individuals who may hinder recovery. It is recommended to seek alternative treatment centers in Dallas, McKinney, or Ft. Worth for a better chance at recovery.
- The center follows a 12-step policy, which is a common and effective approach to addiction recovery.
- The treatment center provides access to a good source of information, such as books, which can be helpful during the recovery process.
S Hastings St & W 2nd St, Irving, TX 75060Despite one negative experience mentioned, the overall review sentiment for the addiction treatment center is positive. The reviewer found the 12-step program effective for their recovery, and appreciated the presence of supportive individuals. The reviewer also expressed a desire to find a sponsor within the center, indicating a willingness to engage further in their recovery journey.
- Offers different types of support groups, including N/A meetings, for individuals recovering from addiction.
- Staff members are supportive and understanding.
2860 Walnut Hill Ln #107, Dallas, TX 75229The positive reviews highlight the productive and safe environment of the addiction treatment center. Reviewers mention the courage it takes to seek help and praise the location as a great support. They also mention that the center is a good place to attend, where individuals can learn a lot.
- Safe and clean environment
- Supportive atmosphere
- Opportunity to learn and grow
9999 Ferguson Rd, Dallas, TX 75228Despite a misleading closed status, this addiction treatment center holds daily meetings and even offers a noon meeting on Sundays. Reviewers express satisfaction with the supportive group atmosphere.
- Regular meetings and a variety of times available: Multiple reviews mention that there are meetings held at this addiction treatment center every day, with a specific mention of a noon meeting on Sundays. This indicates that the center provides regular support and flexibility in scheduling for individuals seeking help with substance abuse.
- Positive and supportive group atmosphere: One reviewer describes the group as "good" and adds a smiley face, suggesting a positive and welcoming atmosphere. This indicates that individuals attending this treatment center may benefit from a supportive community that can provide encouragement and understanding during their recovery journey.
6162 E Mockingbird Ln # 213, Dallas, TX 75214The addiction treatment center receives praise for its knowledgeable and compassionate staff, who are dedicated to providing comprehensive and personalized care to their patients. Many reviewers also commend the center for its comfortable and welcoming environment, which promotes a sense of safety and support throughout the recovery journey. Additionally, numerous positive reviews highlight the effectiveness of their treatment programs, with several former patients expressing gratitude for the center's role in their successful journey towards sobriety.
- Effective and personalized treatment plans: Several reviewers mentioned that the addiction treatment center provided them with personalized treatment plans that effectively addressed their specific needs. This personalized approach helped them achieve successful recovery and regain control over their lives.
- Supportive and knowledgeable staff: Many reviewers appreciated the supportive and knowledgeable staff at the addiction treatment center. They praised the staff's empathetic approach, understanding of addiction, and the guidance provided throughout their recovery journey. This created a compassionate and nurturing environment for their healing process.
- Comprehensive services and resources: Numerous reviewers highlighted the wide range of services and resources offered by the addiction treatment center. These included individual counseling, group therapy sessions, holistic therapies, aftercare support, and educational programs. The availability of various resources allowed for a comprehensive treatment approach that addressed various aspects of their addiction and facilitated long-term recovery.
Axcel Treatment and Recovery Clinic
4527 Stonewall St, Greenville, TX 75401The addiction treatment center has been praised for its effectiveness in helping individuals overcome their substance abuse issues, particularly in the case of a former heroin addict who has been clean for a year. The staff, including Shelly, Anita, and Dr. Bryant, are highly regarded for their compassionate and understanding approach towards patients, making the center a supportive and welcoming environment for those seeking help. Overall, the positive reviews suggest that the center is successful in providing effective treatment and support for individuals on their path to recovery.
- Compassionate and understanding staff: The staff, including Shelly, Anita, and Dr. Bryant, are highly praised for their compassion and understanding towards individuals in recovery.
- Effective treatment approach: The center is commended for its expertise in addiction and its ability to provide effective help and support. Many reviewers mention experiencing significant improvements in their lives after just a few weeks at the center.
Types of Rehab Available
The best treatment depends on the severity of your addiction, family and living situation, personal needs, and other factors.
There are a few different treatment options for people who are looking for help with their addiction.
Inpatient centers are the most comprehensive option for addiction treatment. You live on-site in substance-free housing and have 24/7 access to qualified professional care.
They provide medically supervised detox, behavioral therapy, and other services. Most inpatient programs last 30, 60, or 90 days, while some last longer. Most programs will set up your aftercare program once you complete inpatient treatment.
This type of treatment is best for people who don't have control over their addiction and need medical supervision to stay sober.
Outpatient treatment is less comprehensive than inpatient treatment. Your treatment is organized around your schedule. They provide therapy, education, and other support services on-site, but you return to your home afterward.
Outpatient programs can work on their own as a comprehensive treatment plan or be a part of an aftercare plan.
They are best for people with a high motivation level to become sober. They are also a good option for people who cannot leave responsibilities, such as family, work, or school obligations.
Partial hospitalization programs (PHPs), also called intensive outpatient programs (IOPs), are more comprehensive than outpatient programs but less comprehensive than inpatient programs.
They provide similar services to inpatient programs, including medical services, behavioral therapy, and support groups. The biggest difference is that in a PHP, you return home to sleep. Sometimes food and transportation services are provided, but this varies by program.
New patients with a consistent home life and support system can benefit from PHPs. Patients who finish an inpatient program but still need intensive treatment may also enroll in a PHP.
Dual Diagnosis Treatment
Co-occurring disorders are when you simultaneously have an addiction and a mental health disorder. Doctors call co-occurring addiction and mental illness a dual diagnosis.
If you have a dual diagnosis, you should go to a treatment center that provides dual diagnosis treatment. They have cross-trained therapists who have experience treating mental illnesses along with addiction.
Medication-Assisted Therapy (MAT)
Some medications can help reduce the side effects of detoxification and withdrawal. Others can help reduce cravings and normalize body functions for certain types of addictions.
MAT can help prevent relapse and increase your chance of recovery when combined with other evidence-based therapies.
Online Therapy Can Help
Over 3 million people use BetterHelp. Their services are:
- Professional and effective
- Affordable and convenient
- Personalized and discreet
- Easy to start
Answer a few questions to get started
Questions to Ask When Looking for a Rehab Center
Here are 10 questions to ask the intake specialist when you call:
- Is your treatment center licensed and accredited?
- What are your staff’s qualifications?
- Is the facility experienced in treating your condition(s)
- Is my insurance accepted here?
- What type of treatment methods do your programs use?
- What is the staff-to-patient ratio?
- Who develops the treatment plan?
- How long are your treatment programs?
- Do you help set up continuing care services after the program?
- Does your treatment program provide family support?
Get matched with an affordable mental health counselorFind a Therapist
Answer a few questions to get started