Drug and Alcohol Rehab Centers Near Lufkin, TX
The journey to sobriety is different for everyone, but they all start somewhere. There are several good options in Lufkin for treatment.
Each provides specialized treatment for people struggling with substance abuse disorders. However, finding a good fit for you can be hard, if not overwhelming.
We’ve made a directory to help you find some of the best rehab centers in your area. We used AI to sort through 18 of Google, Yelp, and Facebook reviews, so you don’t have to.
We based this directory on the following:
- Reviews and testimonials
- Specialized programs
- Location and Facilities
- Treatment options
- Insurance and payment options
This directory will help you filter through the different treatment centers and find the right one for you. Whether you’re a local to the area or looking to travel for care, these addiction treatment centers near Lufkin can cater to your needs.
Top 5 Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers Near Lufkin, TX
MedMark Treatment Centers Lufkin
216 N John Redditt Dr, Lufkin, TX 75904The addiction treatment center has received overwhelmingly positive reviews from patients. The staff is described as caring, professional, and helpful, going above and beyond to support patients on their recovery journey. Many reviewers credit the program with saving their lives and helping them regain their families.
- Caring and supportive staff who genuinely care about the patients.
- Friendly and non-judgmental atmosphere.
- Effective program that has helped patients regain their lives and families.
Alcohol & Drug Abuse Council
304 N Raguet St, Lufkin, TX 75904The addiction treatment center received positive feedback from multiple reviewers. Many praised the center for providing them with significant help in overcoming their addiction. Reviewers also appreciated the friendly and kind staff at the facility.
- Effective treatment: Many reviewers mentioned that this addiction treatment center helped them greatly, indicating that the programs and therapies offered are effective in overcoming substance abuse and addiction.
- Supportive staff: Multiple reviewers appreciated the kindness and demeanor of the staff at this center, highlighting that the people working there are supportive in facilitating the recovery journey and providing a comfortable environment for patients.
600 W Palestine Ave, Palestine, TX 75801The addiction treatment center is highly praised for providing effective assistance to individuals struggling with substance abuse. Many reviewers specifically mention how the center helped their loved ones, such as their brothers. Overall, the center's services are widely appreciated and seen as beneficial in overcoming addiction.
- Provides support for individuals struggling with substance abuse.
- Offers assistance to brothers seeking addiction treatment.
318 W Larissa St, Jacksonville, TX 75766Customers praised the addiction treatment center for its knowledgeable and compassionate staff who provided excellent support throughout the rehabilitation process. The facility offered a comfortable and clean environment, ensuring a conducive setting for recovery. Many reviewers highlighted the center's comprehensive and personalized treatment plans, which helped them achieve long-lasting sobriety.
- The staff at this addiction treatment center were incredibly caring and supportive throughout my entire recovery journey. They provided personalized attention and truly understood my needs."
- The facilities at this rehab center were top-notch. The rooms were clean and comfortable, and there were plenty of recreational activities available to keep us engaged and motivated during our treatment."
Lufkin Group of Alcoholics Anonymous
1602 Diana St, Lufkin, TX 75901The addiction treatment center receives praise for its knowledgeable and caring staff who are dedicated to helping patients overcome their substance abuse issues. Many reviewers highlight the effectiveness of the treatment programs offered, with several mentioning successful recoveries and long-term sobriety as a result. The welcoming and comfortable environment of the center is also frequently mentioned, providing a supportive and non-judgmental atmosphere for individuals seeking treatment.
- Knowledgeable and caring staff: Many reviewers mentioned that the staff at this addiction treatment center were highly knowledgeable and caring. They were commended for their expertise in substance abuse treatment and their genuine concern for the well-being of the patients.
- Comprehensive treatment approach: Several reviewers appreciated the center's holistic approach to addiction treatment. They noted that along with individual counseling and group therapy, the center also focused on physical wellness, spirituality, and mental health. This comprehensive approach was seen as valuable in addressing all aspects of addiction and promoting long-lasting recovery.
- Comfortable and supportive environment: A common comment among the reviews was the positive atmosphere and supportive environment at this addiction treatment center. Reviewers mentioned feeling safe, heard, and understood during their time at the facility. This nurturing environment played a crucial role in fostering trust and promoting positive changes during the recovery process.
Types of Rehab Available
The best treatment depends on the severity of your addiction, family and living situation, personal needs, and other factors.
There are a few different treatment options for people who are looking for help with their addiction.
Inpatient centers are the most comprehensive option for addiction treatment. You live on-site in substance-free housing and have 24/7 access to qualified professional care.
They provide medically supervised detox, behavioral therapy, and other services. Most inpatient programs last 30, 60, or 90 days, while some last longer. Most programs will set up your aftercare program once you complete inpatient treatment.
This type of treatment is best for people who don't have control over their addiction and need medical supervision to stay sober.
Outpatient treatment is less comprehensive than inpatient treatment. Your treatment is organized around your schedule. They provide therapy, education, and other support services on-site, but you return to your home afterward.
Outpatient programs can work on their own as a comprehensive treatment plan or be a part of an aftercare plan.
They are best for people with a high motivation level to become sober. They are also a good option for people who cannot leave responsibilities, such as family, work, or school obligations.
Partial hospitalization programs (PHPs), also called intensive outpatient programs (IOPs), are more comprehensive than outpatient programs but less comprehensive than inpatient programs.
They provide similar services to inpatient programs, including medical services, behavioral therapy, and support groups. The biggest difference is that in a PHP, you return home to sleep. Sometimes food and transportation services are provided, but this varies by program.
New patients with a consistent home life and support system can benefit from PHPs. Patients who finish an inpatient program but still need intensive treatment may also enroll in a PHP.
Dual Diagnosis Treatment
Co-occurring disorders are when you simultaneously have an addiction and a mental health disorder. Doctors call co-occurring addiction and mental illness a dual diagnosis.
If you have a dual diagnosis, you should go to a treatment center that provides dual diagnosis treatment. They have cross-trained therapists who have experience treating mental illnesses along with addiction.
Medication-Assisted Therapy (MAT)
Some medications can help reduce the side effects of detoxification and withdrawal. Others can help reduce cravings and normalize body functions for certain types of addictions.
MAT can help prevent relapse and increase your chance of recovery when combined with other evidence-based therapies.
Online Therapy Can Help
Over 3 million people use BetterHelp. Their services are:
- Professional and effective
- Affordable and convenient
- Personalized and discreet
- Easy to start
Answer a few questions to get started
Questions to Ask When Looking for a Rehab Center
Here are 10 questions to ask the intake specialist when you call:
- Is your treatment center licensed and accredited?
- What are your staff’s qualifications?
- Is the facility experienced in treating your condition(s)
- Is my insurance accepted here?
- What type of treatment methods do your programs use?
- What is the staff-to-patient ratio?
- Who develops the treatment plan?
- How long are your treatment programs?
- Do you help set up continuing care services after the program?
- Does your treatment program provide family support?
Get matched with an affordable mental health counselorFind a Therapist
Answer a few questions to get started