Drug and Alcohol Rehab Centers Near Midland, TX
The journey to sobriety is different for everyone, but they all start somewhere. There are several good options in Midland for treatment.
Each provides specialized treatment for people struggling with substance abuse disorders. However, finding a good fit for you can be hard, if not overwhelming.
We’ve made a directory to help you find some of the best rehab centers in your area. We used AI to sort through 127 of Google, Yelp, and Facebook reviews, so you don’t have to.
We based this directory on the following:
- Reviews and testimonials
- Specialized programs
- Location and Facilities
- Treatment options
- Insurance and payment options
This directory will help you filter through the different treatment centers and find the right one for you. Whether you’re a local to the area or looking to travel for care, these addiction treatment centers near Midland can cater to your needs.
Top 5 Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers Near Midland, TX
2401 W Wall St, Midland, TX 79701Despite some negative reviews, the addiction treatment center is praised for its staff who genuinely care about patients' sobriety and provide positive support towards recovery. The nurses are specifically mentioned for their friendly and helpful attitude towards patients and their families. The center is recommended for individuals seeking a supportive environment for their addiction treatment journey.
- Staff that cares about sobriety: One reviewer mentioned that the staff at this addiction treatment center cares about the sobriety of their clients.
- Friendly and helpful nurses: Another reviewer appreciated the friendly and helpful nurses at the center, stating that they always treated them well and helped them become the parent they wanted to be.
The Springboard Center
200 Corporate Dr, Midland, TX 79705Most of the positive reviews praise the staff at the addiction treatment center, mentioning their professionalism, support, and care. The center is described as a place that provides hope and a sense of community for individuals struggling with addiction. Many reviewers express gratitude for the help they received and credit the center with saving their lives.
- The staff at Springboard is described as professional, supportive, and caring. Many reviewers felt a strong connection and gratitude towards the staff, who helped them on their journey to recovery.
- The facility is praised for its beautiful environment and top-notch amenities. Reviewers appreciate the comfortable living conditions and the care put into every aspect of the recovery process, including the kitchen staff providing delicious food.
- Springboard is credited with saving lives and providing hope to individuals struggling with addiction. Reviewers express gratitude for the program, which helped them find new purpose and a sense of family.
3106 W Kentucky Ave, Midland, TX 79701The addiction treatment center has received overwhelmingly positive reviews. Clients often mention how understanding and non-judgmental the staff, particularly Mark and Kelly, are. They provide fast and reliable service, go above and beyond to accommodate clients, and create a comfortable and supportive atmosphere. The center is highly recommended for its professionalism, helpfulness, and genuine care for individuals seeking help with addiction.
- The staff, particularly Mark and Kelly, are described as understanding, caring, and non-judgmental. They create a comfortable and supportive atmosphere for clients.
- The addiction treatment center provides fast and efficient services. Many reviewers mentioned that the process was straightforward and completed in a timely manner.
- Mark, the counselor, is highly recommended and praised for his professionalism, responsiveness, and helpfulness. He goes above and beyond to accommodate clients' schedules and provide excellent service.
Teen Challenge Adult Centers of Texas, Inc
6901 S County Rd 1200, Midland, TX 79706There are mixed reviews about the addiction treatment center. Some positive reviews mention that the program saved their life and helped them find faith and a better life. Others mention positive experiences with the staff and express gratitude for the organization. However, there are also negative reviews mentioning inappropriate behavior from the owner, issues with staff members, and concerns about strict guidelines and policies. Overall, the reviews suggest that the program has potential but may have some flaws.
- The staff at the addiction treatment center is described as nice, understanding, and committed to the ministry of reconciling individuals to God.
- The center is credited with saving lives and being an amazing organization.
- The facility is praised for its healing process and the positive impact it has had on individuals' lives.
- The center offers a faith-based approach to recovery, which has been transformative for some individuals.
- The center has a positive reputation overall and is described as looking nice.
3610 N Golder Ave, Odessa, TX 79764Users praise this addiction treatment center for providing them with a sense of home and stability during their recovery journey. Many attribute their sobriety to the supportive environment created by the center and consider it their safe "home group." Overall, the center is highly regarded for its positive impact on users' lives and their ability to stay sober.
- Provides a sense of home and belonging for individuals struggling with addiction
- Effective in helping individuals maintain sobriety
- Offers a supportive and nurturing environment for recovery
Types of Rehab Available
The best treatment depends on the severity of your addiction, family and living situation, personal needs, and other factors.
There are a few different treatment options for people who are looking for help with their addiction.
Inpatient centers are the most comprehensive option for addiction treatment. You live on-site in substance-free housing and have 24/7 access to qualified professional care.
They provide medically supervised detox, behavioral therapy, and other services. Most inpatient programs last 30, 60, or 90 days, while some last longer. Most programs will set up your aftercare program once you complete inpatient treatment.
This type of treatment is best for people who don't have control over their addiction and need medical supervision to stay sober.
Outpatient treatment is less comprehensive than inpatient treatment. Your treatment is organized around your schedule. They provide therapy, education, and other support services on-site, but you return to your home afterward.
Outpatient programs can work on their own as a comprehensive treatment plan or be a part of an aftercare plan.
They are best for people with a high motivation level to become sober. They are also a good option for people who cannot leave responsibilities, such as family, work, or school obligations.
Partial hospitalization programs (PHPs), also called intensive outpatient programs (IOPs), are more comprehensive than outpatient programs but less comprehensive than inpatient programs.
They provide similar services to inpatient programs, including medical services, behavioral therapy, and support groups. The biggest difference is that in a PHP, you return home to sleep. Sometimes food and transportation services are provided, but this varies by program.
New patients with a consistent home life and support system can benefit from PHPs. Patients who finish an inpatient program but still need intensive treatment may also enroll in a PHP.
Dual Diagnosis Treatment
Co-occurring disorders are when you simultaneously have an addiction and a mental health disorder. Doctors call co-occurring addiction and mental illness a dual diagnosis.
If you have a dual diagnosis, you should go to a treatment center that provides dual diagnosis treatment. They have cross-trained therapists who have experience treating mental illnesses along with addiction.
Medication-Assisted Therapy (MAT)
Some medications can help reduce the side effects of detoxification and withdrawal. Others can help reduce cravings and normalize body functions for certain types of addictions.
MAT can help prevent relapse and increase your chance of recovery when combined with other evidence-based therapies.
Online Therapy Can Help
Over 3 million people use BetterHelp. Their services are:
- Professional and effective
- Affordable and convenient
- Personalized and discreet
- Easy to start
Answer a few questions to get started
Questions to Ask When Looking for a Rehab Center
Here are 10 questions to ask the intake specialist when you call:
- Is your treatment center licensed and accredited?
- What are your staff’s qualifications?
- Is the facility experienced in treating your condition(s)
- Is my insurance accepted here?
- What type of treatment methods do your programs use?
- What is the staff-to-patient ratio?
- Who develops the treatment plan?
- How long are your treatment programs?
- Do you help set up continuing care services after the program?
- Does your treatment program provide family support?
Get matched with an affordable mental health counselorFind a Therapist
Answer a few questions to get started