Drug and Alcohol Rehab Centers Near Nacogdoches, TX
The journey to sobriety is different for everyone, but they all start somewhere. There are several good options in Nacogdoches for treatment.
Each provides specialized treatment for people struggling with substance abuse disorders. However, finding a good fit for you can be hard, if not overwhelming.
We’ve made a directory to help you find some of the best rehab centers in your area. We used AI to sort through 80 of Google, Yelp, and Facebook reviews, so you don’t have to.
We based this directory on the following:
- Reviews and testimonials
- Specialized programs
- Location and Facilities
- Treatment options
- Insurance and payment options
This directory will help you filter through the different treatment centers and find the right one for you. Whether you’re a local to the area or looking to travel for care, these addiction treatment centers near Nacogdoches can cater to your needs.
Top 7 Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers Near Nacogdoches, TX
Add-Life Recovery Center
1909 Rickety Ln, Tyler, TX 75703Patients express gratitude for the compassionate and helpful staff at the addiction treatment center. They mention that the center's counselors are the greatest and that the staff truly cares about the well-being of the patients. Many patients attribute their sobriety to the center's support and are thankful for the positive impact it has had on their lives.
- Friendly and supportive staff: The reviews consistently mention that the staff at this addiction treatment center is understanding, helpful, and genuinely cares about the patients' well-being. This suggests that individuals seeking treatment can expect a compassionate and supportive environment.
- Effective treatment: Several reviews express gratitude for the positive impact this center has had on overcoming substance abuse. One reviewer specifically mentions being sober from opiates since becoming a patient here, indicating that the treatment approach employed by this center may be effective for substance abuse recovery.
- Convenience and dedication: Despite mentioning a long commute, one reviewer still prefers this addiction treatment center over others. This suggests that the dedication of the staff and the effectiveness of the treatment provided outweigh the inconvenience of the distance.
400 W Methvin St, Longview, TX 75601The addiction treatment center has received overwhelmingly positive reviews. Patients have praised the staff, including Dr. Sanders, for their compassion and understanding of addiction. The team is described as amazing, caring, knowledgeable, and always going above and beyond to ensure patients are cared for. Patients feel comfortable, heard, and supported throughout their treatment journey. The clinic is highly recommended, with many patients expressing gratitude for the care and positive impact on their lives.
- Compassionate and understanding staff: The reviews mention that the doctors and staff at the addiction treatment center are compassionate, caring, and understanding. They take the time to listen to patients, show genuine concern for their well-being, and provide a welcoming environment.
- Knowledgeable and professional providers: The providers at the addiction treatment center are highly knowledgeable in their field, providing excellent care and treatment. They are described as being easy to talk to, friendly, and helpful in overcoming addiction and mental health issues.
- Personalized care and individualized treatment plans: The staff at the addiction treatment center take the time to understand each patient's individual needs and create personalized treatment plans. They focus on the well-being of the patients, taking into consideration their unique situations and diagnoses.
MedMark Treatment Centers Lufkin
216 N John Redditt Dr, Lufkin, TX 75904The addiction treatment center is highly praised by patients for their caring and dedicated staff who go above and beyond to help. The atmosphere is friendly and supportive, creating a positive environment for recovery. Many patients credit the program with saving their lives and giving them back their families.
- Caring and supportive staff who genuinely care about the patients' well-being and recovery.
- Friendly and helpful counselors and nurses who create a comfortable and welcoming atmosphere.
- Positive life-changing experiences and successful outcomes for individuals seeking substance abuse rehabilitation.
Alcohol & Drug Abuse Council
304 N Raguet St, Lufkin, TX 75904The addiction treatment center received positive feedback for providing significant assistance to individuals struggling with substance abuse. Users also praised the friendly and approachable staff at the center.
- Effective treatment: Multiple reviews mention that the addiction treatment center was able to significantly help individuals struggling with substance abuse. This indicates that the program has proven effectiveness in treating addiction.
- Supportive staff: Several reviews mention the friendliness and kindness of the people at the center. This suggests that the staff members are supportive, creating a comforting environment for individuals seeking treatment.
MedMark Treatment Centers Center
1110 Tenaha St Suite 5, Center, TX 75935The addiction treatment center is praised for its helpful and caring staff, including Theresa, Danna, and Miss Pam the nurse. The doctor is also commended for working closely with patients to ensure their needs are met. The laid-back atmosphere of the clinic is also appreciated by reviewers who find it conducive to their treatment journey.
- The staff, including Theresa and Danna, are highly supportive and dedicated to helping patients who are willing to help themselves.
- The clinic has a small and laid back atmosphere, which can be comforting for individuals seeking addiction treatment.
- The doctor and nurse, including Miss Pam, provide personalized care and will work with patients to create a treatment plan that suits their needs.
600 W Palestine Ave, Palestine, TX 75801The addiction treatment center has received positive feedback for providing support and assistance to individuals seeking help for substance abuse.
- Supportive and caring staff: Many reviews highlight the center's staff as being helpful and supportive towards the individuals seeking treatment for substance abuse.
- Effective treatment approach: Some reviews mention that the center provides effective treatment methods to help individuals overcome their addiction.
- Focus on individual needs: Several reviews mention that the center takes into consideration the individual needs of each person, tailoring treatment programs to fit their unique circumstances.
318 W Larissa St, Jacksonville, TX 75766The positive reviews for this addiction treatment center highlight the caring and supportive staff who genuinely want to help patients on their journey to sobriety. Many reviewers praised the personalized treatment plans that addressed their specific needs and challenges. The comfortable facilities and peaceful atmosphere were also consistently mentioned as contributing factors to the success of the program.
- Comprehensive holistic approach: Several reviewers mentioned that this addiction treatment center takes a holistic approach to recovery, addressing not just the physical aspects of addiction but also the mental, emotional, and spiritual components. This comprehensive approach can be beneficial for individuals seeking a well-rounded and personalized treatment.
- Supportive and knowledgeable staff: Many reviewers highlighted the professionalism and compassion of the staff at this addiction treatment center. They praised the staff for being supportive, understanding, and well-informed about addiction and its complexities. Having a dedicated and knowledgeable team can ensure that patients receive the right support and guidance throughout their recovery journey.
Types of Rehab Available
The best treatment depends on the severity of your addiction, family and living situation, personal needs, and other factors.
There are a few different treatment options for people who are looking for help with their addiction.
Inpatient centers are the most comprehensive option for addiction treatment. You live on-site in substance-free housing and have 24/7 access to qualified professional care.
They provide medically supervised detox, behavioral therapy, and other services. Most inpatient programs last 30, 60, or 90 days, while some last longer. Most programs will set up your aftercare program once you complete inpatient treatment.
This type of treatment is best for people who don't have control over their addiction and need medical supervision to stay sober.
Outpatient treatment is less comprehensive than inpatient treatment. Your treatment is organized around your schedule. They provide therapy, education, and other support services on-site, but you return to your home afterward.
Outpatient programs can work on their own as a comprehensive treatment plan or be a part of an aftercare plan.
They are best for people with a high motivation level to become sober. They are also a good option for people who cannot leave responsibilities, such as family, work, or school obligations.
Partial hospitalization programs (PHPs), also called intensive outpatient programs (IOPs), are more comprehensive than outpatient programs but less comprehensive than inpatient programs.
They provide similar services to inpatient programs, including medical services, behavioral therapy, and support groups. The biggest difference is that in a PHP, you return home to sleep. Sometimes food and transportation services are provided, but this varies by program.
New patients with a consistent home life and support system can benefit from PHPs. Patients who finish an inpatient program but still need intensive treatment may also enroll in a PHP.
Dual Diagnosis Treatment
Co-occurring disorders are when you simultaneously have an addiction and a mental health disorder. Doctors call co-occurring addiction and mental illness a dual diagnosis.
If you have a dual diagnosis, you should go to a treatment center that provides dual diagnosis treatment. They have cross-trained therapists who have experience treating mental illnesses along with addiction.
Medication-Assisted Therapy (MAT)
Some medications can help reduce the side effects of detoxification and withdrawal. Others can help reduce cravings and normalize body functions for certain types of addictions.
MAT can help prevent relapse and increase your chance of recovery when combined with other evidence-based therapies.
Online Therapy Can Help
Over 3 million people use BetterHelp. Their services are:
- Professional and effective
- Affordable and convenient
- Personalized and discreet
- Easy to start
Answer a few questions to get started
Questions to Ask When Looking for a Rehab Center
Here are 10 questions to ask the intake specialist when you call:
- Is your treatment center licensed and accredited?
- What are your staff’s qualifications?
- Is the facility experienced in treating your condition(s)
- Is my insurance accepted here?
- What type of treatment methods do your programs use?
- What is the staff-to-patient ratio?
- Who develops the treatment plan?
- How long are your treatment programs?
- Do you help set up continuing care services after the program?
- Does your treatment program provide family support?
Get matched with an affordable mental health counselorFind a Therapist
Answer a few questions to get started