Methadone Treatment Centers Near Arlington, TX
Why Trust Us
As a top-rated website for addiction treatment, AddictionGroup understands the importance of helping you find a reputable addiction clinic. Addiction is a severe problem, so our team comprehensively analyzed hundreds of methadone clinics to provide the best recommendations.
Here are some criteria that our team considers when researching and evaluating addiction clinics:
- Licenses and accreditation
- Treatment approach
- Experience in treating opioid addiction
- Insurance coverage
We also employed advanced AI technology to evaluate 2547 patient reviews to identify the best methadone clinic in Arlington. It helps us narrow our recommendations so you can find the best clinic for your needs.
Top 10 Methadone Treatment Centers Near Arlington, TX
MAT Texas - Opioid Treatment Center
2100 N Hwy 360, Grand Prairie, TX 75050The Methadone treatment center receives overwhelmingly positive reviews from patients. The staff is praised for being kind, caring, and helpful. The clinic is described as clean, efficient, and organized. Many patients credit the center with saving their lives and express gratitude for the support they have received. Overall, the clinic is highly recommended for those seeking treatment for opioid addiction.
- Fast intake process: Many reviewers mention that the intake process at this Methadone treatment center is quick and efficient, allowing them to get started with their treatment without delay.
- Friendly and caring staff: Multiple reviews highlight the kindness and compassion displayed by the staff members at this clinic. Reviewers appreciate the supportive and non-judgmental environment created by the staff, which helps them feel comfortable and motivated during their recovery journey.
- Clean and well-maintained facility: Several reviewers mention that the clinic is clean, organized, and inviting. The cleanliness of the facility contributes to a positive treatment experience and enhances the overall impression of the center.
Symetria — Hurst Outpatient Rehab & Suboxone Clinic
1813 Harwood Ct, Hurst, TX 76054The Methadone treatment center has received overwhelmingly positive reviews from patients. The staff is described as caring, compassionate, and understanding. The facility itself is described as clean and welcoming. Many reviewers credit the center with changing their lives and providing them with the necessary support on their recovery journey. The program director, Karen, and other staff members are praised for going above and beyond to help patients. The Blakeinator, a staff member, is specifically mentioned for his dedication and willingness to assist. Overall, reviewers highly recommend this center for anyone seeking help with opioid addiction.
- The staff at the Methadone treatment center are caring and understanding, providing a supportive and non-judgmental environment for recovery.
- The entire building is spotless and well-maintained, creating a clean and comfortable space for patients.
- The staff go above and beyond to ensure the wellbeing and care of their patients, even during challenging times like an ice storm.
Symetria — Lewisville Outpatient Rehab & Suboxone Clinic
1850 Lakepointe Dr #400, Lewisville, TX 75057The reviews for this Methadone treatment center consistently praise the caring and supportive staff, particularly mentioning individuals like Aaron, Bree, Bethany, Sarah, and Blake. The clinic is described as non-judgmental, welcoming, and committed to helping patients recover from addiction. The counselors are also mentioned as being helpful and understanding. Overall, reviewers highly recommend this center for anyone needing additional support with medication and counseling for their recovery.
- The staff at this facility is highly praised for their professionalism and supportive nature. They are considered a crucial part of the recovery process and go above and beyond to make patients feel welcomed and comfortable.
- The clinic is known for providing individual attention and personalized treatment plans to ensure patients have the best chance at success. The staff is knowledgeable and resourceful, and they collaborate with patients to create a recovery plan tailored to their specific needs.
- The clinic has a positive and welcoming environment, making it an excellent option for individuals coming out of rehab or seeking additional support with medication and counseling. The staff, including nurses and counselors, have their own experiences with addiction, which they share with patients during the recovery process.
MedMark Treatment Centers Fort Worth
5201 McCart Ave Suite H, Fort Worth, TX 76115The Methadone treatment center has received mostly positive reviews from patients. Many appreciate the caring staff, affordable treatment options, and improvements made to the clinic. Some reviewers mention the need for additional dosing windows and seating, but overall, the center is praised for its positive impact on patients' lives.
- Friendly and caring staff: Multiple reviews mention that the staff at the Methadone treatment center are friendly, caring, and willing to listen.
- Improved clinic experience: Several reviews highlight the positive changes and improvements in the clinic, such as reduced wait times and better security measures.
- Effective treatment: Many reviewers express gratitude for the treatment they received at the center, stating that it has helped them achieve sobriety and improve their lives.
New Season Treatment Center – Dallas
1050 N Westmoreland Rd Suite 330, Dallas, TX 75211The Methadone treatment center receives positive reviews overall, with many reviewers recommending it. They appreciate the strict adherence to rules and the compassionate and supportive counselors, particularly mentioning Shawana Harris, Lorenzo Perez, and Kristy Williams. The staff is described as friendly, helpful, and accommodating, and the clinic is praised for its efficiency, cleanliness, and affordability.
- Strict adherence to rules and regulations.
- Compassionate and caring staff, especially Shawana Harris and Lorenzo Perez.
- Supportive and helpful counselors, such as Shawana Harris and William.
Symetria — Fort Worth Outpatient Rehab & Suboxone Clinic
7229 Hawkins View Dr, Fort Worth, TX 76132Symetria treatment centers receive high praise from reviewers who credit the caring and knowledgeable staff, including James McNair and "The Blakeinator," for providing compassionate and effective care. The center offers a variety of services, including MAT, IOP, and psych counseling, and is described as a blessing for those in need. The facility is commended for its beautiful setting, flexibility in care delivery, and supportive outreach. Overall, reviewers highly recommend Symetria for substance abuse treatment.
- Staff is patient, kind, and understanding, providing excellent care and outreach.
- The Blakeinator is highly knowledgeable and caring, going above and beyond to help individuals and families.
- The facility offers a wide range of compassionate medical care services, improving the quality of life for patients.
Animo Education & Counseling
990 N Cooper St, Arlington, TX 76011The Methadone treatment center provides a pleasant and inclusive experience with consistent bilingual support. The teachers, who have personal experience with addiction, offer helpful advice. The center is praised for teaching coping skills, anger management, and providing valuable tools for success. Mrs. Sheryl is commended for her efforts in helping and teaching.
- Inclusive and Bilingual Experience: The center offers a pleasant and inclusive environment by consistently providing bilingual services. This can be particularly beneficial for individuals who prefer or require bilingual support.
- Peer Support: The teachers at the center have personal experience with addiction, which allows them to relate to and understand the challenges faced by the patients. This can create a supportive and empathetic atmosphere for individuals undergoing treatment.
- Comprehensive Skill-building: The center focuses not only on opioid addiction treatment but also on teaching coping skills and anger management. This holistic approach equips patients with the tools they need to successfully navigate a chaotic world and improve their overall well-being.
214 Billings St #240, Arlington, TX 76010The Methadone treatment center in Arlington has received positive reviews for its helpful and efficient staff who provide excellent service to patients seeking guest dosing or treatment. Patients appreciate the convenience and support provided by the facility and highly recommend it to others in need of opioid addiction treatment. Furthermore, one particular counselor named Karen is praised as being the best at the center.
- Quick and efficient service: Multiple reviews mention that the staff at the treatment center is helpful and prompt, with no waiting time for doses and timely service.
- Friendly and supportive staff: Reviews mention that the staff is friendly and helpful, creating a welcoming environment for patients seeking treatment.
- Affordable and accessible: One review mentions that the cost of treatment is affordable, with the option to increase dosage if needed. Additionally, the center accommodates guest dosing for individuals visiting from other cities.
Sunshine Care Centers
1900 Ballpark Way ste 108, Arlington, TX 76006Sunshine Care Centers is highly praised for their compassionate and individualized approach to treatment, with staff that are fully invested in their patients' recovery. The facility is described as amazing and the program is highly recommended by those who have experienced it.
- The staff and counselors at Sunshine Care Centers are highly praised for their excellent care and investment in the patients' recovery.
- The center is viewed as a place of genuine care and support, treating individuals as more than just their disease.
North Texas Addiction Counseling and Education
124 W Pioneer Pkwy #120, Arlington, TX 76010The Methadone treatment center receives positive reviews for its caring and helpful staff who go out of their way to support patients on their journey to sobriety. The counselors are highly praised for their knowledge and understanding, and patients appreciate the opportunity to learn from a diverse group of people. The center also offers valuable classes that educate individuals on self-awareness and personal growth.
- The staff are amazing, caring, and go out of their way to help individuals achieve sobriety.
- The counselors are knowledgeable and provide valuable insights and support to clients from diverse backgrounds.
- The treatment center offers classes that can be enlightening and educational for individuals seeking help with anger management.
What is Methadone?
Methadone is a synthetic opioid agonist for Opioid Use Disorder (OUD). Many people in recovery rely on methadone as part of their treatment program.
However, methadone can be addictive when misused. You should always take methadone under a healthcare professional’s supervision to prevent unwanted side effects.
Online Therapy Can Help
Over 3 million people use BetterHelp. Their services are:
- Professional and effective
- Affordable and convenient
- Personalized and discreet
- Easy to start
Answer a few questions to get started
How Does Methadone Work?
Methadone binds with brain receptors activated by other opioids like heroin and morphine. It reduces cravings and withdrawal symptoms.
Opioid-dependent people who take methadone don’t experience the same kind of euphoria. One of methadone’s benefits is its long duration of action, allowing it to have a slow onset and prolonged effect.
Get Professional Help
BetterHelp can connect you to an addiction and mental health counselor.
Answer a few questions to get started
Forms of Methadone
Various forms of methadone are available, depending on your treatment plan. Your doctor can also determine the best methadone form suitable for you.
Here are the common forms of methadone:3
- Tablet: Methadone tablets are taken orally. You can swallow it whole or mix it in water if it's a dispersible tablet.
- Liquid: You can also take methadone as a liquid. This is usually prescribed to those with difficulty swallowing tablets or capsules. The liquid concentrate contains 10 milligrams of methadone per milliliter.
- Injection: Methadone can also be administered as an injection. It’s an alternative for those who can't take oral medication.
How Long Does Methadone Treatment Usually Last?
It’s recommended to stay on methadone treatment for at least 12 months.4
Some may even be on methadone treatment for 20 years.5 This is because opioid addiction is a chronic condition that requires ongoing to prevent relapse.
Other factors that affect the duration of methadone treatment include:
- The severity of the addiction
- Your response to the treatment
- Overall health
- Specific recovery goals
Once you’ve achieved stability, gradually tapering the methadone dose is essential. It helps minimize any withdrawal symptoms.
Phone, Video, or Live-Chat Support
BetterHelp provides therapy in a way that works for YOU. Fill out the questionnaire, get matched, begin therapy.
Answer a few questions to get started
Possible Side Effects and Risks of Methadone
Methadone also comes with possible side effects and risks. These side effects will vary for everyone depending on their body’s reaction to the drug.
According to the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA), common side effects of methadone include:1
- Nausea and vomiting
- Slow breathing
- Itchy skin
- Heavy sweating
- Sexual problems
- Mood swings
- Mental clouding
These side effects and risks are why gradual tapering of methadone is essential. It allows you to adjust to fewer doses, reducing the risk of severe side effects.
Methadone is a synthetic opioid agonist used for opioid use disorder. It binds with opioid receptors in the brain and helps reduce cravings and withdrawal symptoms.
Methadone can be addictive and has side effects, so you should only take methadone under a professional's supervision. Gradually tapering off the drug also prevents any severe side effects.
- “What is Methadone?” Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA).
- "How do medications to treat opioid use disorder work?" National Institute on Drug Abuse, 2021.
- "Understanding the Forms of Methadone.” MedMark Treatment Centers.
- "Methadone." The Centre for Addiction and Mental Health, 2021.
- Malervy J. "How long should you be on Methadone?" Recovery Centers of America.
- "How much does opioid treatment cost?" National Institute on Drug Abuse, 2021.
Get matched with an affordable mental health counselorFind a Therapist
Answer a few questions to get started