Methadone Treatment Centers Near Humble, TX
Why Trust Us
As a top-rated website for addiction treatment, AddictionGroup understands the importance of helping you find a reputable addiction clinic. Addiction is a severe problem, so our team comprehensively analyzed hundreds of methadone clinics to provide the best recommendations.
Here are some criteria that our team considers when researching and evaluating addiction clinics:
- Licenses and accreditation
- Treatment approach
- Experience in treating opioid addiction
- Insurance coverage
We also employed advanced AI technology to evaluate 2378 patient reviews to identify the best methadone clinic in Humble. It helps us narrow our recommendations so you can find the best clinic for your needs.
Top 7 Methadone Treatment Centers Near Humble, TX
Texas Clinic Fulton
6311 Fulton St, Houston, TX 77022The Methadone/Suboxone Clinic specializes in treating opioid addiction and has a courteous and extremely helpful staff. They are known for their financial assistance programs, making it more affordable for patients to continue their path to recovery. The clinic is appreciated for its professional and caring staff, with counselors and doctors who are highly recommended.
- Courteous and helpful staff: Multiple reviews mention that the staff at this Methadone treatment center are courteous, helpful, and go above and beyond to assist patients in their recovery.
- Financial assistance programs: The center offers financial assistance programs, which is not common in most other clinics. This can be a great help for patients who may have difficulty affording medication-assisted therapy.
- Prompt and on-time dosing schedule: The center is praised for being fast and always on time with the dosing schedule, ensuring that patients receive their medication in a timely manner.
Positive Recovery Centers - Addiction Treatment in Humble
265 Farm to Market 1960 Bypass Rd E, Humble, TX 77338The Methadone treatment center, Positive Recovery Humble, receives overwhelmingly positive reviews from individuals who have sought help for their opioid addiction. Clients express feeling comfortable and supported throughout their recovery journey, with praises for the staff, particularly Agatha and Erin, who are described as compassionate, knowledgeable, and helpful. The center is commended for its supportive group meetings, open communication, and ability to provide tools for success in sobriety. Overall, Positive Recovery Humble is highly recommended for those seeking to overcome addiction and regain control of their lives.
- Compassionate and knowledgeable staff: Many reviews praise the staff, particularly Agatha and Erin, for being understanding, caring, and knowledgeable. They are commended for providing the support and guidance needed for successful recovery.
- Positive and supportive atmosphere: Multiple reviews mention that the treatment center offers a positive and supportive environment. Patients feel comfortable and encouraged to share their experiences, and the atmosphere is described as uplifting.
- Effective and helpful classes: Several reviews mention that the classes provided at the center are informative and helpful. The classes offer valuable insights into addiction and provide support for overcoming challenges.
Texas Clinic Westview
9320 Westview Dr #10, Houston, TX 77055The reviews for the Methadone treatment center are overwhelmingly positive. The staff is highly praised for their professionalism, kindness, and understanding. Patients appreciate the quick process, personalized care, and compassionate treatment they receive at the center. Overall, the center is highly recommended for anyone seeking help with opioid addiction.
- The staff at the clinic is highly praised for their professionalism, organization, and kindness. They are described as amazing, down-to-earth, kind, and understanding.
- The clinic is known for treating patients with compassion, respect, and patience. They are commended for their ability to handle difficult situations and issues from previous clinics with grace.
- The clinic's welcoming environment and friendly staff make patients feel comfortable and supported. They are described as comforting, helpful, and encouraging.
Symetria — Spring Outpatient Rehab & Suboxone Clinic
635 Rayford Rd suite e, Spring, TX 77386Symetria Recovery Clinic is highly recommended by multiple reviewers. The staff, including counselor Eddie Claybrooks, are described as nice, understanding, and always available to help. The facility is clean, welcoming, and the nurses are caring. Symetria is praised for its affordability, taking insurance, and the positive impact it has had on people's lives.
- Dedicated and caring staff: Multiple reviews mentioned the counselor Eddie Claybrooks by name, praising his understanding, willingness to help, and energetic demeanor. Other staff members, such as the nurses and front desk staff, were also commended for their kindness and helpfulness.
- Supportive and welcoming environment: Reviewers consistently mentioned feeling welcomed and supported at the center. Many appreciated the non-judgmental atmosphere and the positive attitudes of the staff.
- Affordable and insurance accepted: Before accepting insurance, the center was noted to have reasonable pricing for methadone treatment. Additionally, it was mentioned that they accept insurance, making it more accessible to those seeking treatment.
Symetria — Houston Outpatient Rehab & Suboxone Clinic
17347 Village Green Dr #104, Houston, TX 77040The reviews for the Methadone treatment center are overwhelmingly positive. The staff is praised for their friendliness, professionalism, and genuine concern for patients' recovery. Many reviewers specifically mention their counselor by name and express gratitude for their help. The individualized treatment plans and welcoming atmosphere contribute to an overall positive experience at the center.
- The staff at Symetria is amazing, welcoming, and caring.
- The counselors at the center, such as Kari and Eddie, are highly praised and recommended by patients.
- The treatment plans are tailored to each individual, providing personalized care.
LONE STAR Medical Management, LLC
17115 Red Oak Dr #216, Houston, TX 77090The Methadone treatment center receives positive reviews for their professional and caring staff, affordable appointment cost, efficient appointments, and clean facility. The staff is highly praised for their communication and responsiveness, as well as their willingness to work with patients regarding payments and medication. Overall, the center is recommended for those seeking help with opioid addiction and in need of Methadone treatment.
- Affordable appointment cost and no need for insurance.
- Professional and caring staff.
- Efficient appointments and clean office space.
Toxicology Associates Inc
530 N Sam Houston Pkwy E #112, Houston, TX 77060Reviewers have praised the Methadone treatment center for their generosity and caring approach towards their guests, with one reviewer appreciating the helpful recommendations provided by the staff. Another reviewer described the center as very professional and expressed satisfaction after transferring from another clinic. Overall, the center is deemed as a place for healing and getting well.
- Generous and caring staff: The center does not charge guest setup fees, demonstrating their concern for patients' well-being and not just their money.
- Professional and friendly staff: Caryn and the nurse were described as ultra professional, nice, and sweet, creating a positive and healing environment for patients.
- Convenient location: The reviewer mentioned that when they visit Houston again, they will choose this office if it is close by, suggesting that the center is conveniently located.
What is Methadone?
Methadone is a synthetic opioid agonist for Opioid Use Disorder (OUD). Many people in recovery rely on methadone as part of their treatment program.
However, methadone can be addictive when misused. You should always take methadone under a healthcare professional’s supervision to prevent unwanted side effects.
Online Therapy Can Help
Over 3 million people use BetterHelp. Their services are:
- Professional and effective
- Affordable and convenient
- Personalized and discreet
- Easy to start
Answer a few questions to get started
How Does Methadone Work?
Methadone binds with brain receptors activated by other opioids like heroin and morphine. It reduces cravings and withdrawal symptoms.
Opioid-dependent people who take methadone don’t experience the same kind of euphoria. One of methadone’s benefits is its long duration of action, allowing it to have a slow onset and prolonged effect.
Get Professional Help
BetterHelp can connect you to an addiction and mental health counselor.
Answer a few questions to get started
Forms of Methadone
Various forms of methadone are available, depending on your treatment plan. Your doctor can also determine the best methadone form suitable for you.
Here are the common forms of methadone:3
- Tablet: Methadone tablets are taken orally. You can swallow it whole or mix it in water if it's a dispersible tablet.
- Liquid: You can also take methadone as a liquid. This is usually prescribed to those with difficulty swallowing tablets or capsules. The liquid concentrate contains 10 milligrams of methadone per milliliter.
- Injection: Methadone can also be administered as an injection. It’s an alternative for those who can't take oral medication.
How Long Does Methadone Treatment Usually Last?
It’s recommended to stay on methadone treatment for at least 12 months.4
Some may even be on methadone treatment for 20 years.5 This is because opioid addiction is a chronic condition that requires ongoing to prevent relapse.
Other factors that affect the duration of methadone treatment include:
- The severity of the addiction
- Your response to the treatment
- Overall health
- Specific recovery goals
Once you’ve achieved stability, gradually tapering the methadone dose is essential. It helps minimize any withdrawal symptoms.
Phone, Video, or Live-Chat Support
BetterHelp provides therapy in a way that works for YOU. Fill out the questionnaire, get matched, begin therapy.
Answer a few questions to get started
Possible Side Effects and Risks of Methadone
Methadone also comes with possible side effects and risks. These side effects will vary for everyone depending on their body’s reaction to the drug.
According to the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA), common side effects of methadone include:1
- Nausea and vomiting
- Slow breathing
- Itchy skin
- Heavy sweating
- Sexual problems
- Mood swings
- Mental clouding
These side effects and risks are why gradual tapering of methadone is essential. It allows you to adjust to fewer doses, reducing the risk of severe side effects.
Methadone is a synthetic opioid agonist used for opioid use disorder. It binds with opioid receptors in the brain and helps reduce cravings and withdrawal symptoms.
Methadone can be addictive and has side effects, so you should only take methadone under a professional's supervision. Gradually tapering off the drug also prevents any severe side effects.
- “What is Methadone?” Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA).
- "How do medications to treat opioid use disorder work?" National Institute on Drug Abuse, 2021.
- "Understanding the Forms of Methadone.” MedMark Treatment Centers.
- "Methadone." The Centre for Addiction and Mental Health, 2021.
- Malervy J. "How long should you be on Methadone?" Recovery Centers of America.
- "How much does opioid treatment cost?" National Institute on Drug Abuse, 2021.
Get matched with an affordable mental health counselorFind a Therapist
Answer a few questions to get started