Suboxone Centers Near Brenham, TX
Why trust us?
As a top-rated website for addiction recovery, Addiction Group understands the importance of finding a trustworthy and reputable addiction clinic. We’ve analyzed 55 clinics so that we can provide excellent recommendations.
Here are some criteria that our team considers when researching and evaluating addiction clinics:
- Licenses and accreditation
- Treatment approach
- Experience in treating Suboxone addiction
- Insurance coverage
We also employed advanced AI technology to evaluate 1690 patient reviews to identify the best Suboxone clinic in Brenham. It helps us narrow our recommendations so you can find the best clinic for your needs.
Top 10 Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers Near Brenham, TX
Symetria — College Station Outpatient Rehab & Suboxone Clinic
1651 Rock Prairie Rd # 101, College Station, TX 77845
The Suboxone treatment center is highly recommended, with many positive reviews praising the caring, dedicated staff and supportive environment. Patients describe an efficient, organized program with personalized treatment plans. Reviewers express gratitude for the profound impact on their lives - achieving sobriety and improved quality of life. It is a welcoming center for those struggling with addiction.
- Highly dedicated and caring staff: The treatment center's staff is consistently praised for their dedication, compassion, and personal interest in the well-being and recovery of their clients. They are described as attentive, personable, and supportive, offering a high level of care.
- Positive impact and successful outcomes: Many reviewers report that their experience at the treatment center has positively impacted their lives and led to significant changes and improvements. Clients feel that the program is organized, efficient, and effective, and they appreciate the guidance and support provided by the staff.
- Welcoming atmosphere and sense of community: The treatment center is described as clean, friendly, and welcoming. Reviewers mention feeling comforted and cared for, with the staff making them feel like part of a family. The sense of community and the supportive environment fostered by the staff are consistently praised.
Prevention and Recovery Center (PaRC): Houston Drug and Alcohol Rehab
3043 Gessner Rd, Houston, TX 77080
Overall, reviewers commend the Suboxone treatment center for saving lives and praise the caring, compassionate staff. A few mention slow medication and unhelpful office staff as minor issues, but overall the facility is highly regarded and recommended for addiction recovery.
- Great staff that is caring, compassionate, and dedicated to helping patients
- High-quality restaurant-like food that exceeds expectations
- Effective treatment program that has helped many people achieve and maintain sobriety
Bicycle Health Suboxone Clinic
3400 Oak Grove Ave #720, Dallas, TX 75204
Bicycle Health's caring and compassionate staff are praised for being easy to talk to and helping many patients overcome opioid addiction, improve relationships, and access medication conveniently through online appointments.
- Compassionate and caring staff: Reviewers consistently mention the caring and compassionate nature of the staff at Bicycle Health. They feel listened to, supported, and not judged, creating a positive and safe environment for their recovery.
- Convenient and efficient service: Several reviews highlight the convenience and efficiency of the treatment center. The telemedicine approach allows for quick appointments, easy communication, and timely access to medication, making it a smooth and hassle-free experience for patients.
- Effective in overcoming addiction: Many reviewers express gratitude for the positive impact Bicycle Health has had on their lives. They credit the program for helping them overcome their addiction and regain control of their lives, indicating that the treatment at Bicycle Health has been effective in their recovery journey.
New Season Treatment Center – NW San Antonio
3615 Culebra Rd, San Antonio, TX 78228
The Suboxone treatment center has garnered positive reviews, with patients highlighting the welcoming, comfortable atmosphere created by supportive, dedicated counselors like Cassandra and Miss Conni. The helpful, patient, non-judgmental staff is praised, though some note minor issues like wait times. Overall, reviewers appreciate the center's supportive environment and effective treatment.
- Friendly and supportive staff: Multiple reviews mention that the counselors and staff at this Suboxone treatment center are kind, patient, and willing to help without judgment. They create a welcoming and comfortable environment for patients.
- Professional and medical atmosphere: Reviewers note that the clinic feels like a medical doctor's office rather than a regular clinic. This suggests a high level of professionalism and expertise in providing Suboxone treatment for opioid addiction.
- Effective counselors: Several reviews specifically mention positive experiences with individual counselors, such as Cassandra, Miss Conni, and Juan Cervantes. This implies that the counselors are knowledgeable, supportive, and effective in helping patients with their treatment and recovery.
- Clean and well-managed facility: One review praises the management of the facility, stating that it is always kept clean. This indicates a focus on maintaining a hygienic and organized environment for patients.
- Resourceful and supportive: According to one review, the staff is willing to help patients with resources, suggesting that they go above and beyond to support patients in their recovery journey.
Community Medical Services
305 Ferguson Dr, Austin, TX 78753
Reviews for this Suboxone treatment center are mostly positive, with patients grateful for the compassionate staff. The center is praised for respectful, non-judgmental treatment. Nurses and doctors are noted as understanding and helpful. Some concerns exist about past issues and costs, but most agree the center helps patients recover from opioid addiction and regain their lives.
- Compassionate and supportive staff: The staff at this Suboxone treatment center are described as caring, nonjudgmental, and supportive of their patients. They provide positive support and help individuals on their journey to recovery.
- Respectful and fast service: Many reviewers mention that they received respectful and fast service at this clinic. The staff treat patients with dignity and respect, and there are no long waiting times, ensuring a smooth experience.
- Patient-centered approach: The clinic has a patient-focused approach, with an emphasis on patient well-being rather than solely focusing on financial gain. They are described as accepting, understanding, and willing to work with individuals to help them achieve their recovery goals.
Houston Suboxone MD
7015 Almeda Rd, Houston, TX 77054
The Suboxone treatment center has received very positive reviews. Patients describe the doctors, Dr. Khan and Dr. Akbar, as caring, understanding, and supportive. They take time to listen to patients. The doctors are professional, knowledgeable, and always available. The friendly, professional staff is also praised. Patients recommend the clinic for its quick service, compassionate approach, and effective treatment.
- Short wait times: Multiple reviews mention that there is hardly ever a wait at this Suboxone treatment center, which can be a major advantage for those seeking immediate assistance and treatment.
- Supportive and caring doctors: Reviewers consistently praise Dr. Khan and Dr. Akbar for their compassion, understanding, and willingness to listen. They are described as doctors who genuinely care about their patients' well-being and are available to support them, even outside of appointments.
- Professional and welcoming staff: The office staff at this center are frequently mentioned as being well-informed, friendly, and helpful. They contribute to creating a comfortable and welcoming environment for patients seeking treatment.
Community Medical Services
1101 Arrow Point Dr #214, Cedar Park, TX 78613
This Suboxone treatment center is highly regarded for its caring, non-judgmental staff who are dedicated to patients' well-being. Patients describe the facility as clean and efficient. Many credit the compassionate doctors, nurses, counselors and staff with helping them regain control and transform their lives.
- Compassionate and non-judgmental staff: Multiple reviews mention the staff's kindness, compassion, and lack of judgment, creating a welcoming and supportive environment for patients.
- Efficient intake and dosing process: One review highlights the clinic's efficient intake and dosing process, allowing for a smooth and streamlined experience for patients seeking assistance with opioid dependency.
- Highly recommended and effective treatment: Reviewers express gratitude and satisfaction with the center's treatment, emphasizing its positive impact on their lives and describing it as a place that saves lives and helps individuals achieve a better life.
Symetria — Houston Outpatient Rehab & Suboxone Clinic
17347 Village Green Dr #104, Houston, TX 77040
The reviews praise the supportive staff and personalized care at this Suboxone clinic. Patients describe the counselors as exceptionally helpful and understanding. Individualized treatment plans and positive experiences were common themes.
- The staff at Symetria is amazing, providing a welcoming and caring environment for patients.
- The counselors, such as Kari and Eddie, are highly praised for their effectiveness and availability.
- The facility is tailored to meet the individual needs of each patient, with a fair treatment plan.
Suboxone Insurance Clinic
8930 Fourwinds Dr Suite 101, San Antonio, TX 78239
The San Antonio Suboxone treatment center has a polite and helpful medical staff. Patients appreciate the friendly, knowledgeable doctors and nurses. The clinic accepts insurance and comes recommended.
- Polite and helpful staff: The upfront ladies, nurses, and doctors at this Suboxone treatment center are all polite and helpful, providing a positive and welcoming atmosphere.
- Knowledgeable and courteous doctors: The doctors at this center are knowledgeable, courteous, and helpful, ensuring that patients receive quality care and support.
- Accepts insurance: This clinic is a relief for those seeking Suboxone treatment, as they accept insurance, making it more accessible and affordable for patients.
True Connections Health Services
1854 Lockhill Selma Rd #102, San Antonio, TX 78213
The Suboxone treatment center provides more than just medication. Therapists take time to understand addiction's causes and support patients and families. Counselors are caring and helpful. Overall, the center is a lifesaver and valuable resource.
- Therapists take the time to understand the underlying causes of addiction.
- Supportive and attentive to both the individual seeking treatment and their family members.
- Available and responsive to address any issues or hiccups in the treatment process.
What is Suboxone?
Healthcare providers commonly use suboxone to treat opioid addiction. It’s a combination medication of buprenorphine and naloxone.
The drug works by reducing cravings for opioids, which helps prevent withdrawal symptoms from occurring.
- Buprenorphine: An opioid partial agonist; it produces the same effects as opioids but in smaller doses.
- Naloxone: An opioid antagonist; it blocks the effects of opioid drugs.
You must take Suboxone under a healthcare professional’s supervision. Misuse of the drug can cause serious side effects and complications.
Online Therapy Can Help
Over 3 million people use BetterHelp. Their services are:
- Professional and effective
- Affordable and convenient
- Personalized and discreet
- Easy to start
Answer a few questions to get started
How to Take Suboxone
Healthcare providers typically administer suboxone as a sublingual film or tablet that dissolves under the tongue. They usually prescribe it as a part of comprehensive treatment in combination with counseling and behavioral therapies.
When taking Suboxone, following your doctor’s instructions carefully is essential.
Sublingual films and tablets should be placed under the tongue and allowed to dissolve completely—usually within 10 minutes. Swallowing the film may decrease its effectiveness.
How Long Do I Need to Take Suboxone?
The duration of Suboxone treatment will vary per individual. Treatment time may take longer or shorter, depending on the following:
- Your condition
- Response to treatment
- Other medications you may be taking
Your doctor will determine the best treatment plan suited to your needs. They will also conduct ongoing assessments to monitor your progress and adjust treatment as necessary.
Get Professional Help
BetterHelp can connect you to an addiction and mental health counselor.
Answer a few questions to get started
Alternatives to Suboxone
Suboxone isn’t the only drug that can treat opioid addiction. Alternatives to Suboxone include:
Methadone is a long-acting opioid agonist. It binds to the same receptors in the brain as other opioids, like heroin and oxycodone. The drug helps reduce withdrawal symptoms and feelings of euphoria.
Naxeltrone is another popular alternative to Suboxone. The drug blocks the effects of opioids on the brain. It helps reduce cravings associated with opioid addiction.
Zubsolv is another brand name for a drug that combines buprenorphine and naloxone. Unlike Suboxone, this drug is available as a tablet.
You must dissolve the tablet in your mouth within 5 minutes. Some prefer Zubsolv over Suboxone because of its taste and ease of administration.
Precautions for Suboxone
Suboxone can cause severe problems if not taken correctly. As such, follow these precautions for the drug:
- Always take Suboxone under a doctor’s supervision.
- Never try to adjust your dosage (such as taking too little or too much) on your own.
- Keep up with all doctor appointments so they can monitor your progress.
- Be transparent about your medical history, as this can impact Suboxone’s effects on your body.
- Don’t drink alcohol and take other depressants while on Suboxone.
Phone, Video, or Live-Chat Support
BetterHelp provides therapy in a way that works for YOU. Fill out the questionnaire, get matched, begin therapy.
Answer a few questions to get started
- "Suboxone." Drugs.com
- "Buprenorphine." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Naltrexone." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Zubsolv vs Suboxone: What's the Difference?" Drugs.com.
- Velander JR. "Suboxone: Rationale, Science, Misconceptions." Ochsner J, 2018.6. Shulman M, Wai JM, Nunes EV. "Buprenorphine Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder: An Overview." CNS Drugs, 2019.
Get matched with an affordable mental health counselorFind a Therapist
Answer a few questions to get started