Suboxone Centers Near Conroe, TX
Why trust us?
As a top-rated website for addiction recovery, Addiction Group understands the importance of finding a trustworthy and reputable addiction clinic. We’ve analyzed 40 clinics so that we can provide excellent recommendations.
Here are some criteria that our team considers when researching and evaluating addiction clinics:
- Licenses and accreditation
- Treatment approach
- Experience in treating Suboxone addiction
- Insurance coverage
We also employed advanced AI technology to evaluate 255 patient reviews to identify the best Suboxone clinic in Conroe. It helps us narrow our recommendations so you can find the best clinic for your needs.
Top 10 Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers Near Conroe, TX
Prevention and Recovery Center (PaRC): Houston Drug and Alcohol Rehab
3043 Gessner Rd, Houston, TX 77080
The caring and supportive staff make patients feel safe during treatment. The program helps people achieve sobriety and improve their lives.
- Great staff: Multiple reviews mention the caring and compassionate staff at the center, highlighting specific staff members who are dedicated to helping patients in their recovery journey.
- Effective treatment: Several reviews state that the treatment at the center helped them achieve sobriety and change their lives for the better. They credit the center for providing a solid foundation for recovery and helping them address the root causes of their addiction.
Dr. Chinasa Anugwom
134 Vision Park Blvd suite 250, Shenandoah, TX 77384, United States
The Suboxone treatment center is praised for its knowledgeable, attentive doctors who make patients feel comfortable and cared for. Patients appreciate the professional, friendly staff and quick, efficient appointments. Overall, patients are very satisfied with their positive experience at the center and highly recommend it.
- Knowledgeable and professional staff: Multiple reviews mention that both Dr. A and his staff are knowledgeable, professional, and attentive. They are described as being thorough in their consultations and taking the time to listen to patients' concerns.
- Quick appointments and minimal wait times: Several reviews mention that appointments are easy to schedule and that there is minimal waiting time at the center. Patients appreciate being able to get in and out of the clinic efficiently.
- Friendly and caring staff: The staff is consistently described as friendly, caring, and helpful. Patients feel comfortable and well taken care of during their visits, which adds to their overall positive experience at the Suboxone treatment center.
Bay Area Recovery Center - Drug & Alcohol Rehab
2915 S Sam Houston Pkwy E Suite 300, Houston, TX 77047, United States
The Suboxone treatment center is praised for its supportive, compassionate staff and life-changing environment. Clients commend the counselors for genuinely caring about recovery and relating to their struggles. The clean facility and research-backed counseling are also positives.
- The center provides exceptional support for both clients and their families, ensuring a comprehensive and supportive treatment program.
- The staff is described as loving, compassionate, and understanding, creating a safe space where clients can be themselves and receive the support and love they need.
- The counselors are highly professional, caring, and knowledgeable, providing effective guidance and assistance in the recovery journey.
Bay Area Recovery Center – Alcohol & Drug Rehab
1100 Hercules Ave #130, Houston, TX 77058, United States
The positive reviews praise the Suboxone treatment center's staff for their excellence and dedication in helping patients overcome addiction. Patients credit the program with transforming their lives and describe the staff as friendly, professional, compassionate and knowledgeable in providing effective counseling and support. Overall the treatment center is lauded for enabling patients to achieve sobriety and giving them the tools to maintain a drug-free life.
- Highly recommended by multiple reviewers: The center received numerous positive reviews praising the staff, program, and overall experience. Many reviewers express gratitude for the positive impact the center had on their lives, and several reviewers specifically mention that the center saved their lives.
- Knowledgeable and caring staff: Reviewers consistently mention that the staff at the center is friendly, professional, compassionate, and understanding. They highlight the staff's ability to provide support, guidance, and education on addiction and recovery.
- Effective treatment approach: Several reviewers mention that the treatment program at the center was life-changing and provided them with the tools and knowledge necessary for recovery. They mention that the program not only helped them overcome addiction but also taught them how to live a happy and productive life without drugs or alcohol.
Houston Suboxone MD
7015 Almeda Rd, Houston, TX 77054
The positive reviews praise the caring and understanding doctors, especially Dr. Khan and Dr. Akbar, for their availability to listen and support patients through treatment. Patients also appreciate the friendly office staff, professionalism, and compassionate care at the center.
- The doctors, Dr. Khan and Dr. Akbar, are highly recommended and praised for their understanding, caring, and supportive approach towards their patients. They take the time to listen and work with individuals to develop personalized treatment plans.
- The doctors are easily accessible and available to assist with any questions or needs, even outside of regular office hours. Patients appreciate the prompt communication and responsiveness they receive.
- The center is described as a warm and welcoming place that genuinely cares about the recovery of its patients. The staff members are friendly and create a positive environment for individuals seeking help.
Symetria — Spring Outpatient Rehab & Suboxone Clinic
635 Rayford Rd suite e, Spring, TX 77386
The Suboxone treatment center Symetria Recovery Clinic is praised for its supportive, welcoming staff and clean facility. Patients particularly appreciate counselor Eddie Claybrooks for his dedication and willingness to help them.
- Friendly and helpful staff: Multiple reviewers mention the staff at the Suboxone treatment center, specifically counselor Eddie Claybrooks, as being friendly, understanding, and always there to help.
- Positive and supportive environment: Reviewers appreciate the positive and supportive atmosphere at Symetria Recovery Clinic. They mention feeling welcomed, cared for, and grateful for the staff's dedication to their recovery.
- Effective treatment: Several reviewers express gratitude for the center's treatment, stating that it has helped them tremendously and that they have had positive experiences with the staff and doctor.
Symetria — Houston Outpatient Rehab & Suboxone Clinic
17347 Village Green Dr #104, Houston, TX 77040
The Suboxone treatment center has a welcoming staff who provide support. The counselors, Eddie and Kari, are praised for their dedication. The facility accommodates the needs of each individual.
- The staff is described as welcoming, friendly, and caring, making patients feel supported and valued.
- The counselors at the center are highly praised, with multiple reviewers mentioning specific counselors by name and expressing appreciation for their expertise and assistance.
- The treatment program is described as fair, effective, and tailored to the individual, providing a personalized approach to recovery.
Jeremy Laningham, MD
4015 IH - 45 North #220, Conroe, TX 77304
The Suboxone treatment center receives largely positive reviews praising the caring, attentive staff and Dr. Laningham. Patients feel they receive individualized care and that the staff listens to their concerns. Overall, patients are grateful for the positive experience and feel they are in good hands.
- The doctors at the Suboxone treatment center, especially Dr. Laura, are highly praised for their kindness, understanding, and dedication to their patients.
- Dr. Laningham is known for taking the time to listen to his patients, provide feedback, and develop a personalized plan of action for their treatment.
- The staff at the center, including Dr. Laningham, are described as amazing and providing great care to their patients.
Texas Clinic Galleria
5851 San Felipe St Ste 425, Houston, TX 77057
The Suboxone treatment center is highly recommended for their excellent service and specialized treatment of opioid addiction.
- Excellent service: Multiple reviewers praise the center for providing excellent service, indicating that their experience was positive and satisfactory.
- Highly recommended: The fact that multiple reviewers recommend the center suggests that they have had positive outcomes and results from their treatment.
- Professional staff: The reviews specifically mention the professional staff, indicating that the center has knowledgeable and competent professionals who can provide the necessary support and expertise for a successful treatment.
What is Suboxone?
Healthcare providers commonly use suboxone to treat opioid addiction. It’s a combination medication of buprenorphine and naloxone.
The drug works by reducing cravings for opioids, which helps prevent withdrawal symptoms from occurring.
- Buprenorphine: An opioid partial agonist; it produces the same effects as opioids but in smaller doses.
- Naloxone: An opioid antagonist; it blocks the effects of opioid drugs.
You must take Suboxone under a healthcare professional’s supervision. Misuse of the drug can cause serious side effects and complications.
Online Therapy Can Help
Over 3 million people use BetterHelp. Their services are:
- Professional and effective
- Affordable and convenient
- Personalized and discreet
- Easy to start
Answer a few questions to get started
How to Take Suboxone
Healthcare providers typically administer suboxone as a sublingual film or tablet that dissolves under the tongue. They usually prescribe it as a part of comprehensive treatment in combination with counseling and behavioral therapies.
When taking Suboxone, following your doctor’s instructions carefully is essential.
Sublingual films and tablets should be placed under the tongue and allowed to dissolve completely—usually within 10 minutes. Swallowing the film may decrease its effectiveness.
How Long Do I Need to Take Suboxone?
The duration of Suboxone treatment will vary per individual. Treatment time may take longer or shorter, depending on the following:
- Your condition
- Response to treatment
- Other medications you may be taking
Your doctor will determine the best treatment plan suited to your needs. They will also conduct ongoing assessments to monitor your progress and adjust treatment as necessary.
Get Professional Help
BetterHelp can connect you to an addiction and mental health counselor.
Answer a few questions to get started
Alternatives to Suboxone
Suboxone isn’t the only drug that can treat opioid addiction. Alternatives to Suboxone include:
Methadone is a long-acting opioid agonist. It binds to the same receptors in the brain as other opioids, like heroin and oxycodone. The drug helps reduce withdrawal symptoms and feelings of euphoria.
Naxeltrone is another popular alternative to Suboxone. The drug blocks the effects of opioids on the brain. It helps reduce cravings associated with opioid addiction.
Zubsolv is another brand name for a drug that combines buprenorphine and naloxone. Unlike Suboxone, this drug is available as a tablet.
You must dissolve the tablet in your mouth within 5 minutes. Some prefer Zubsolv over Suboxone because of its taste and ease of administration.
Precautions for Suboxone
Suboxone can cause severe problems if not taken correctly. As such, follow these precautions for the drug:
- Always take Suboxone under a doctor’s supervision.
- Never try to adjust your dosage (such as taking too little or too much) on your own.
- Keep up with all doctor appointments so they can monitor your progress.
- Be transparent about your medical history, as this can impact Suboxone’s effects on your body.
- Don’t drink alcohol and take other depressants while on Suboxone.
Phone, Video, or Live-Chat Support
BetterHelp provides therapy in a way that works for YOU. Fill out the questionnaire, get matched, begin therapy.
Answer a few questions to get started
- "Suboxone." Drugs.com
- "Buprenorphine." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Naltrexone." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Zubsolv vs Suboxone: What's the Difference?" Drugs.com.
- Velander JR. "Suboxone: Rationale, Science, Misconceptions." Ochsner J, 2018.6. Shulman M, Wai JM, Nunes EV. "Buprenorphine Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder: An Overview." CNS Drugs, 2019.
Get matched with an affordable mental health counselorFind a Therapist
Answer a few questions to get started