Suboxone Centers Near Euless, TX
Why trust us?
As a top-rated website for addiction recovery, Addiction Group understands the importance of finding a trustworthy and reputable addiction clinic. We’ve analyzed 18 clinics so that we can provide excellent recommendations.
Here are some criteria that our team considers when researching and evaluating addiction clinics:
- Licenses and accreditation
- Treatment approach
- Experience in treating Suboxone addiction
- Insurance coverage
We also employed advanced AI technology to evaluate 518 patient reviews to identify the best Suboxone clinic in Euless. It helps us narrow our recommendations so you can find the best clinic for your needs.
Top 10 Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers Near Euless, TX
SUBOXONE Clinic, Vital Options
318 W Farm To Market 544 Suite C4, Murphy, TX 75094
The positive reviews for this Suboxone treatment center highlight the caring and knowledgeable staff and the life-changing impact of the program. Patients appreciate the personalized care from Dr. Khan and his team. The overall experience is described as welcoming, supportive, and compassionate, with many patients crediting Dr. Khan for helping them achieve sobriety.
- Dr. Khan and his staff are extremely caring and go above and beyond to help their clients, even accepting patients without insurance.
- Dr. Khan takes the time to listen to his patients and truly cares about their well-being, offering personalized treatment plans and support throughout their recovery journey.
- The clinic provides a comfortable and welcoming environment, treating patients with respect and dignity, and making them feel like part of a supportive community.
MEDI Care Clinics (Family Care, Suboxone, Phentermine)
9557 N Beach St #121, Fort Worth, TX 76244
The Suboxone treatment center has received praise for its professional, friendly, and efficient service. Patients say the doctors attentively answer all questions while the kind staff provides a comfortable care environment.
- Highly professional, friendly, and efficient staff
- Doctors take the time to answer questions and provide thorough care
- Attentive and understanding medical staff
MAT Texas - Opioid Treatment Center
2100 N Hwy 360, Grand Prairie, TX 75050
The Suboxone treatment center has received highly positive reviews for its kind, helpful staff and welcoming attitude. Patients appreciate the clean facility, quick intake process, and individualized care. Many credit the clinic for helping turn their lives around and are grateful for the support. It is highly recommended as the best in the area.
- Friendly and Supportive Staff: Multiple reviews mention the friendly and helpful staff at the Suboxone treatment center. They are described as kind, understanding, and compassionate, making patients feel comfortable and cared for.
- Efficient and Quick Service: Many reviewers highlight the clinic's efficient and quick service. They mention short wait times and fast intake processes, which is a positive aspect for those seeking immediate help and support.
- Clean and Welcoming Environment: The clinic is praised for its clean and welcoming environment. The cleanliness of the facility is frequently mentioned, creating a positive and comfortable atmosphere for patients seeking treatment.
Symetria — Hurst Outpatient Rehab & Suboxone Clinic
1813 Harwood Ct, Hurst, TX 76054
The Suboxone treatment center received very positive reviews. Patients appreciated the friendly, compassionate staff and their dedication to helping patients through the recovery process. Many highlighted Karen and her team's professionalism in providing a welcoming, supportive environment.
- Friendly and compassionate staff: Reviewers consistently mention how friendly, caring, and compassionate the staff at the Suboxone treatment center are. They make patients feel welcome and supported throughout their recovery journey.
- Excellent customer service: The staff at the center are praised for their promptness, professionalism, and willingness to go above and beyond for their patients. Reviewers mention that the staff address their concerns and questions, creating a positive and comfortable experience.
- Effective treatment program: Patients highly recommend the Suboxone treatment program at the center. They mention that the program has helped them improve their sobriety, change their lives, and achieve their recovery goals. The program is described as life-changing and provided in a safe and secure environment.
Bicycle Health Suboxone Clinic
3400 Oak Grove Ave #720, Dallas, TX 75204
The Suboxone treatment center has received mostly positive reviews for its caring and supportive staff, quick and efficient service, and success in helping patients overcome addiction. Patients praise the providers for being helpful and thorough, making it easy to start treatment and get prescriptions, and having an overall positive impact on their lives.
- Highly supportive and compassionate staff: The staff at this Suboxone treatment center are described as compassionate, non-judgmental, and genuinely caring, providing a supportive environment for individuals seeking help with opioid addiction.
- Convenient and quick access to medication: Many reviewers mention that they were able to have their appointment and receive their medication within a short period of time, sometimes even the next day. The online platform allows for easy access and quick turnaround.
- Positive impact on life: Several reviewers express gratitude for Bicycle Health and credit the program with helping them regain control of their lives, overcome addiction, and achieve stability. The treatment is described as effective and life-changing.
Symetria — Lewisville Outpatient Rehab & Suboxone Clinic
1850 Lakepointe Dr #400, Lewisville, TX 75057
The positive reviews praise the kind, helpful, and caring staff at the Suboxone treatment center. Patients feel welcomed and supported, and appreciate the individualized attention. The professionals are dedicated to guiding clients on their recovery journey.
- The staff at this facility is highly praised for their professionalism, kindness, and support. Reviewers specifically mentioned staff members Aaron, Bree, Bethany, and Sarah for their compassionate and understanding approach to treatment.
- The center is described as creating a welcoming and supportive environment, with reviewers mentioning that it feels like a family. Many reviewers appreciate the lack of judgment and the individual attention provided by the staff.
- The clinic is commended for its commitment to helping patients succeed in their treatment. Reviewers mention that the staff goes above and beyond to accommodate and support patients, whether it's providing virtual sessions, offering extra help, or staying open late in bad weather.
New Season Treatment Center – Dallas
1050 N Westmoreland Rd Suite 330, Dallas, TX 75211
The caring and compassionate staff at this Suboxone treatment center, especially counselors Shawana Harris and Lorenzo Perez, provide exceptional support for patients' recovery journeys. Reviewers praise the friendly, helpful and dedicated staff for going above and beyond to help patients get their lives back on track. The center is also commended for quick, efficient service and reasonable costs.
- Compassionate and caring staff: Multiple reviews mention specific staff members who have gone above and beyond to provide compassionate and caring support to patients. Miss Yolanda and Mr. Lorenzo stood out for their true human compassion and going above and beyond their job. Shawana Harris also received praise for being supportive, helpful, and the backbone of the facility.
- Effective treatment: Several reviews mention that the Suboxone treatment offered at the center has been effective in helping individuals overcome opioid addiction. Many reviewers credit their counselors, such as Shawana Harris or Lorenzo Perez, for helping them stay sober and get their lives back on track.
- Friendly and helpful receptionists: The receptionists at the center also received positive feedback for being friendly and welcoming. One reviewer specifically mentioned a receptionist with a warming personality.
- Overall, the center has caring and supportive staff, effective treatment options, and friendly receptionists that create a positive experience for patients seeking Suboxone treatment for opioid addiction.
SUBOXONE Clinic, Vital Options
1327 Empire Central Dr # 117, Dallas, TX 75247
Patients rave about their positive experiences at the Suboxone treatment center. They praise Dr. Khan for listening attentively, treating them with respect, and simplifying their recovery process. His depth of experience, convenient access to medication, and dedication earn him accolades. Patients also commend his non-judgmental, accommodating approach and willingness to work with various insurances and telemedicine services. They credit Dr. Khan and his team with saving lives and facilitating successful recovery journeys.
- Dr. Khan is highly experienced and knowledgeable in treating opioid addiction with Suboxone, making the difficult journey of recovery more manageable.
- The center provides fast, easy, and convenient access to medication, ensuring that individuals can quickly start focusing on improving their lives and providing for their families.
- Dr. Khan takes a wide range of insurance, including Medicaid, making high-quality care accessible to a broader range of patients. He goes above and beyond to address any issues with pharmacies or insurance, ensuring that price does not prevent patients from receiving the best care possible.
AppleGate Recovery Lewisville
560 W Main St Suite 203, Lewisville, TX 75057
The Suboxone treatment center receives highly positive reviews. Patients praise the knowledgeable, friendly, dedicated staff, including several doctors and counselors. They appreciate the streamlined intake, prompt appointments, and supportive atmosphere. The center provides medication-assisted treatment and counseling for opiate addiction. Patients feel the staff truly understands and aids their recovery process.
- Knowledgeable and dedicated staff: Reviewers consistently mention the staff's expertise and dedication to helping patients in their recovery journey.
- Supportive and compassionate environment: The Suboxone treatment center is praised for creating a welcoming and supportive atmosphere that makes patients feel at home.
- Effective care and treatment: Patients highlight that the care and support received at the center have made a significant positive impact on their recovery, emphasizing the effectiveness of the treatment provided.
Dallas Suboxone Doctor
1205 S White Chapel Blvd #215A, Southlake, TX 76092
The Suboxone treatment center gets good reviews for their caring, nonjudgmental approach. Patients appreciate the doctor's expertise in treating opioid addiction and the personalized treatment plans. The staff is praised as compassionate, helpful, and understanding towards those seeking help.
- The doctor is highly knowledgeable and experienced in the field of opiate treatment, providing suitable and personalized treatment plans for patients.
- The staff and doctor are nonjudgmental, understanding, and compassionate towards patients, creating a safe and supportive environment for recovery.
- The center prioritizes patient care and values honesty, aiming to help patients heal and overcome addiction rather than just suppressing symptoms.
What is Suboxone?
Healthcare providers commonly use suboxone to treat opioid addiction. It’s a combination medication of buprenorphine and naloxone.
The drug works by reducing cravings for opioids, which helps prevent withdrawal symptoms from occurring.
- Buprenorphine: An opioid partial agonist; it produces the same effects as opioids but in smaller doses.
- Naloxone: An opioid antagonist; it blocks the effects of opioid drugs.
You must take Suboxone under a healthcare professional’s supervision. Misuse of the drug can cause serious side effects and complications.
Online Therapy Can Help
Over 3 million people use BetterHelp. Their services are:
- Professional and effective
- Affordable and convenient
- Personalized and discreet
- Easy to start
Answer a few questions to get started
How to Take Suboxone
Healthcare providers typically administer suboxone as a sublingual film or tablet that dissolves under the tongue. They usually prescribe it as a part of comprehensive treatment in combination with counseling and behavioral therapies.
When taking Suboxone, following your doctor’s instructions carefully is essential.
Sublingual films and tablets should be placed under the tongue and allowed to dissolve completely—usually within 10 minutes. Swallowing the film may decrease its effectiveness.
How Long Do I Need to Take Suboxone?
The duration of Suboxone treatment will vary per individual. Treatment time may take longer or shorter, depending on the following:
- Your condition
- Response to treatment
- Other medications you may be taking
Your doctor will determine the best treatment plan suited to your needs. They will also conduct ongoing assessments to monitor your progress and adjust treatment as necessary.
Get Professional Help
BetterHelp can connect you to an addiction and mental health counselor.
Answer a few questions to get started
Alternatives to Suboxone
Suboxone isn’t the only drug that can treat opioid addiction. Alternatives to Suboxone include:
Methadone is a long-acting opioid agonist. It binds to the same receptors in the brain as other opioids, like heroin and oxycodone. The drug helps reduce withdrawal symptoms and feelings of euphoria.
Naxeltrone is another popular alternative to Suboxone. The drug blocks the effects of opioids on the brain. It helps reduce cravings associated with opioid addiction.
Zubsolv is another brand name for a drug that combines buprenorphine and naloxone. Unlike Suboxone, this drug is available as a tablet.
You must dissolve the tablet in your mouth within 5 minutes. Some prefer Zubsolv over Suboxone because of its taste and ease of administration.
Precautions for Suboxone
Suboxone can cause severe problems if not taken correctly. As such, follow these precautions for the drug:
- Always take Suboxone under a doctor’s supervision.
- Never try to adjust your dosage (such as taking too little or too much) on your own.
- Keep up with all doctor appointments so they can monitor your progress.
- Be transparent about your medical history, as this can impact Suboxone’s effects on your body.
- Don’t drink alcohol and take other depressants while on Suboxone.
Phone, Video, or Live-Chat Support
BetterHelp provides therapy in a way that works for YOU. Fill out the questionnaire, get matched, begin therapy.
Answer a few questions to get started
- "Suboxone." Drugs.com
- "Buprenorphine." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Naltrexone." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Zubsolv vs Suboxone: What's the Difference?" Drugs.com.
- Velander JR. "Suboxone: Rationale, Science, Misconceptions." Ochsner J, 2018.6. Shulman M, Wai JM, Nunes EV. "Buprenorphine Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder: An Overview." CNS Drugs, 2019.
Get matched with an affordable mental health counselorFind a Therapist
Answer a few questions to get started