Suboxone Centers Near Grand Prairie, TX
Why trust us?
As a top-rated website for addiction recovery, Addiction Group understands the importance of finding a trustworthy and reputable addiction clinic. We’ve analyzed 78 clinics so that we can provide excellent recommendations.
Here are some criteria that our team considers when researching and evaluating addiction clinics:
- Licenses and accreditation
- Treatment approach
- Experience in treating Suboxone addiction
- Insurance coverage
We also employed advanced AI technology to evaluate 5522 patient reviews to identify the best Suboxone clinic in Grand Prairie. It helps us narrow our recommendations so you can find the best clinic for your needs.
Top 6 Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers Near Grand Prairie, TX
SUBOXONE Clinic, Vital Options
318 W Farm To Market 544 Suite C4, Murphy, TX 75094
Dr. Khan and his team at the Suboxone treatment center are praised for their caring and understanding attitudes, personalized treatment approaches, and flexibility with appointments. Patients appreciate the compassionate, stigma-free care that helps transition them from opioid addiction to Suboxone. The accessibility provided by online visits and text reminders is also valued. Overall, the clinic provides life-saving, supportive care for those struggling with substance abuse.
- Dr. Khan is highly regarded and has received numerous positive reviews, indicating his expertise and effectiveness in treating opioid addiction with Suboxone.
- The clinic is praised for its helpful, kind, and considerate staff, creating a supportive and compassionate environment for patients.
- Dr. Khan takes the time to understand each patient's individual situation and creates personalized treatment plans, ensuring that the recovery process is tailored to the patient's needs and comfort level.
MEDI Care Clinics (Family Care, Suboxone, Phentermine)
9557 N Beach St #121, Fort Worth, TX 76244
Overall, patients have left positive reviews about the Suboxone treatment center. They appreciate the caring staff and attentive doctors. The clinic is efficient and accommodating. Patients feel comfortable and valued there.
- Friendly and professional staff: The office staff and nurses are described as friendly, understanding, professional, and caring. Patients appreciate the friendly and cheerful atmosphere.
- Attentive and thorough doctors: Several reviewers mentioned that the doctors, particularly Dr. Rodney and Dr. Rencher, take the time to listen to their issues and provide thorough explanations and care plans. Patients feel heard and well taken care of.
- Efficient and quick visits: Many reviewers mentioned that their visits to the Suboxone treatment center were quick and efficient, with little to no wait time. They appreciate being able to get in and out of the clinic without much hassle.
MAT Texas - Opioid Treatment Center
2100 N Hwy 360, Grand Prairie, TX 75050
MAT Texas comes highly recommended for its kind, welcoming, and professional staff. Patients note the personalized treatment and caring attitude. The clean facility offers minimal wait times.
- Kind and welcoming staff: Multiple reviews mention the kindness and welcoming nature of the staff at MAT Texas. The staff goes out of their way to make patients feel comfortable and supported.
- Clean and organized clinic: Reviewers appreciate that the clinic is clean and well-maintained. This adds to the overall positive experience of receiving treatment at MAT Texas.
- Supportive and compassionate counselors: The counselors at MAT Texas are highly praised for their support and understanding. They are described as caring individuals who go above and beyond to help patients on their recovery journey.
Symetria — Hurst Outpatient Rehab & Suboxone Clinic
1813 Harwood Ct, Hurst, TX 76054
The reviews for this Suboxone treatment center are overwhelmingly positive. Patients describe the staff, particularly Karen's team, as compassionate, understanding, and welcoming. They feel supported in their recovery in the non-judgmental environment. Many consider the facility life-changing due to the dedicated staff who ensure patient well-being. The Blakeinator is singled out as a caring and helpful member of the team.
- Friendly and compassionate staff: The reviews consistently mention the friendly and compassionate nature of the staff at this Suboxone treatment center. Patients feel welcomed and supported, without feeling judged or ashamed of their past. The staff is described as professional, caring, and helpful.
- Commitment to patient well-being: One review specifically mentions how the staff went above and beyond to ensure the well-being and care of a loved one during an ice storm. This shows the center's dedication to their patients' safety and overall health.
- Convenient and accommodating: Another review highlights the center's willingness to work with patients who have scheduling conflicts, helping them find a game plan that allows them to receive counseling and medication in a timely manner. This suggests that the center is accommodating to individual needs and strives to make the treatment process as convenient as possible.
- Note: These pros are based on the information provided in the reviews and may not encompass all aspects of the Suboxone treatment center. It's always recommended to gather additional information and conduct further research to make an informed decision.
Bicycle Health Suboxone Clinic
3400 Oak Grove Ave #720, Dallas, TX 75204
The Suboxone treatment center Bicycle Health gets very positive reviews. Patients like the caring staff, fast medication access, and telemedicine convenience. Many thank the center for helping them beat addiction and take back their lives.
- Compassionate and caring staff: Multiple reviews mention the caring and compassionate nature of the staff, particularly the nurse practitioners and doctors. Patients feel listened to and supported throughout their recovery journey.
- Convenient and efficient: Reviewers appreciate the ease and convenience of using Bicycle Health's online platform for their Suboxone treatment. Many mention quick appointment scheduling, prompt medication delivery, and efficient communication with the team.
- Life-changing results: Numerous reviews highlight how Bicycle Health has helped them overcome their opioid addiction and regain control of their lives. Patients express gratitude for the positive impact the program has had on their well-being and relationships.
Symetria — Lewisville Outpatient Rehab & Suboxone Clinic
1850 Lakepointe Dr #400, Lewisville, TX 75057
The Suboxone treatment center Symetria receives consistent praise for its caring and compassionate staff, who are dedicated to providing a welcoming, non-judgmental environment for patients seeking support and counseling during addiction recovery.
- The staff at this facility is highly praised for their professionalism and support. They are described as crucial to the success of the clinic and are commended for their kindness, helpfulness, and attentiveness.
- The clinic provides a welcoming and non-judgmental environment. Patients feel comfortable and accepted, without fear of being judged or stereotyped.
- The clinic offers personalized treatment plans and individual attention, with a focus on helping patients be successful in their recovery. The staff is described as committed, knowledgeable, and resourceful.
What is Suboxone?
Healthcare providers commonly use suboxone to treat opioid addiction. It’s a combination medication of buprenorphine and naloxone.
The drug works by reducing cravings for opioids, which helps prevent withdrawal symptoms from occurring.
- Buprenorphine: An opioid partial agonist; it produces the same effects as opioids but in smaller doses.
- Naloxone: An opioid antagonist; it blocks the effects of opioid drugs.
You must take Suboxone under a healthcare professional’s supervision. Misuse of the drug can cause serious side effects and complications.
Online Therapy Can Help
Over 3 million people use BetterHelp. Their services are:
- Professional and effective
- Affordable and convenient
- Personalized and discreet
- Easy to start
Answer a few questions to get started
How to Take Suboxone
Healthcare providers typically administer suboxone as a sublingual film or tablet that dissolves under the tongue. They usually prescribe it as a part of comprehensive treatment in combination with counseling and behavioral therapies.
When taking Suboxone, following your doctor’s instructions carefully is essential.
Sublingual films and tablets should be placed under the tongue and allowed to dissolve completely—usually within 10 minutes. Swallowing the film may decrease its effectiveness.
How Long Do I Need to Take Suboxone?
The duration of Suboxone treatment will vary per individual. Treatment time may take longer or shorter, depending on the following:
- Your condition
- Response to treatment
- Other medications you may be taking
Your doctor will determine the best treatment plan suited to your needs. They will also conduct ongoing assessments to monitor your progress and adjust treatment as necessary.
Get Professional Help
BetterHelp can connect you to an addiction and mental health counselor.
Answer a few questions to get started
Alternatives to Suboxone
Suboxone isn’t the only drug that can treat opioid addiction. Alternatives to Suboxone include:
Methadone is a long-acting opioid agonist. It binds to the same receptors in the brain as other opioids, like heroin and oxycodone. The drug helps reduce withdrawal symptoms and feelings of euphoria.
Naxeltrone is another popular alternative to Suboxone. The drug blocks the effects of opioids on the brain. It helps reduce cravings associated with opioid addiction.
Zubsolv is another brand name for a drug that combines buprenorphine and naloxone. Unlike Suboxone, this drug is available as a tablet.
You must dissolve the tablet in your mouth within 5 minutes. Some prefer Zubsolv over Suboxone because of its taste and ease of administration.
Precautions for Suboxone
Suboxone can cause severe problems if not taken correctly. As such, follow these precautions for the drug:
- Always take Suboxone under a doctor’s supervision.
- Never try to adjust your dosage (such as taking too little or too much) on your own.
- Keep up with all doctor appointments so they can monitor your progress.
- Be transparent about your medical history, as this can impact Suboxone’s effects on your body.
- Don’t drink alcohol and take other depressants while on Suboxone.
Phone, Video, or Live-Chat Support
BetterHelp provides therapy in a way that works for YOU. Fill out the questionnaire, get matched, begin therapy.
Answer a few questions to get started
- "Suboxone." Drugs.com
- "Buprenorphine." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Naltrexone." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Zubsolv vs Suboxone: What's the Difference?" Drugs.com.
- Velander JR. "Suboxone: Rationale, Science, Misconceptions." Ochsner J, 2018.6. Shulman M, Wai JM, Nunes EV. "Buprenorphine Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder: An Overview." CNS Drugs, 2019.
Get matched with an affordable mental health counselorFind a Therapist
Answer a few questions to get started