Suboxone Centers Near Irving, TX
Why trust us?
As a top-rated website for addiction recovery, Addiction Group understands the importance of finding a trustworthy and reputable addiction clinic. We’ve analyzed 75 clinics so that we can provide excellent recommendations.
Here are some criteria that our team considers when researching and evaluating addiction clinics:
- Licenses and accreditation
- Treatment approach
- Experience in treating Suboxone addiction
- Insurance coverage
We also employed advanced AI technology to evaluate 4647 patient reviews to identify the best Suboxone clinic in Irving. It helps us narrow our recommendations so you can find the best clinic for your needs.
Top 9 Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers Near Irving, TX
SUBOXONE Clinic, Vital Options
318 W Farm To Market 544 Suite C4, Murphy, TX 75094
Patients give rave reviews for Dr. Khan and his caring team at the Suboxone clinic. They describe how Dr. Khan listens attentively and crafts personalized treatment plans. Many credit Suboxone with transforming their lives. The clinic's flexible scheduling also draws praise. Overall, reviewers strongly endorse Dr. Khan and the Vital Options clinic for those seeking Suboxone treatment.
- Dr. Khan is highly praised by multiple reviewers for his expertise in Suboxone treatment and his genuine care for his patients. He is described as amazing, terrific, caring, and understanding.
- The clinic and its staff are consistently commended for their helpfulness, kindness, and considerate approach towards patients. The clinic is described as one of the best clinics, with compassionate and knowledgeable staff.
- Many reviewers have experienced positive life transformations thanks to Suboxone treatment at this clinic. They mention successfully tapering off opioids, getting their lives back on track, finding employment, regaining trust from loved ones, and feeling more energetic, social, and helpful.
MEDI Care Clinics (Family Care, Suboxone, Phentermine)
9557 N Beach St #121, Fort Worth, TX 76244
The Suboxone treatment center is highly recommended for its caring, attentive doctors and staff. Patients appreciate the ease of scheduling appointments and visits. The professional, friendly, and efficient clinic makes patients feel comfortable and valued.
- Friendly and attentive staff: Multiple reviews mention the staff being friendly, understanding, and professional. Patients appreciate feeling cared for and valued during their visits.
- Thorough and attentive physicians: Patients have praised the physicians, particularly Dr. Rodney and Dr. Rencher, for their thoroughness in explaining treatment plans, listening to concerns, and taking proper actions to resolve issues. This shows a commitment to patient care.
- Efficient and quick visits: Numerous reviews highlight the clinic's ability to get patients in quickly and minimize wait times. Patients appreciate not having to wait excessively and being able to get in and out efficiently.
MAT Texas - Opioid Treatment Center
2100 N Hwy 360, Grand Prairie, TX 75050
The reviews praise MAT Texas as a top-notch Suboxone treatment center with a dedicated, supportive staff and a welcoming atmosphere. Patients appreciate the cleanliness, short wait times and excellent counseling. Overall, MAT Texas is highly recommended for opioid addiction treatment.
- Kind and welcoming staff: Multiple reviews mention the kindness and love shown by the staff at the Suboxone treatment center. They go out of their way to help and make patients feel comfortable and supported.
- Clean and organized facility: Several reviews mention that the clinic is clean and organized, creating a pleasant environment for patients.
- Caring and supportive counselors: Reviewers appreciate the counselors at the clinic who are described as understanding, supportive, and making a positive impact on their lives.
Symetria — Hurst Outpatient Rehab & Suboxone Clinic
1813 Harwood Ct, Hurst, TX 76054
Symetria, a Suboxone treatment center, has received highly positive reviews for its friendly, compassionate staff who make patients feel comfortable and supported throughout their recovery journey. Patients describe it as welcoming and dedicated to helping individuals achieve sobriety. Specific staff members were praised for their professionalism and commitment to patient care. It comes highly recommended for those seeking help with opioid addiction.
- Friendly and compassionate staff: The reviews consistently mention that the staff at this Suboxone treatment center is friendly, compassionate, and non-judgmental. They make patients feel comfortable and supported throughout their recovery process.
- Welcoming and safe environment: Reviewers appreciate the welcoming and safe environment provided by this center. Patients feel at ease and are able to take their first steps towards recovery without fear or shame.
- Dedicated and helpful staff: The staff at this treatment center are described as dedicated, helpful, and going above and beyond for their patients. They are committed to the well-being and care of each individual, even going as far as making extra efforts during difficult circumstances like natural disasters.
Bicycle Health Suboxone Clinic
3400 Oak Grove Ave #720, Dallas, TX 75204
Bicycle Health provides excellent care and support through their compassionate and caring staff. Customers praise the convenient and quick service for scheduling and medication. Many feel Bicycle Health has given them their life back through this life-changing experience.
- Compassionate and caring staff: Many reviewers mention that the staff at Bicycle Health, including the nurse practitioners and doctors, are easy to talk to and genuinely care about their patients' well-being.
- Quick and convenient service: Several reviewers mention that they were able to get appointments and receive their medication in a timely manner. The online telemedicine format is often praised for its convenience and ease of use.
- Effective treatment: Multiple reviewers credit Bicycle Health with helping them overcome their addiction and regain control of their lives. They appreciate the effectiveness of the Suboxone treatment provided by the center.
Symetria — Lewisville Outpatient Rehab & Suboxone Clinic
1850 Lakepointe Dr #400, Lewisville, TX 75057
The staff at Symetria treatment center receive high praise in reviews for being supportive, welcoming, and caring. Specific staff like the receptionist, nurses, and a counselor are commended for their kindness and support. The center provides a welcoming environment with individualized attention and medication assistance for those in recovery.
- The staff at this facility is highly praised for their professionalism, support, and dedication to patient care. They are described as welcoming, sweet, helpful, and caring.
- The clinic provides a welcoming environment where patients feel comfortable and not judged. Many reviewers mention feeling valued and treated like a person, not just a drug addict.
- The staff, including the nurse and counselor, have personal experience with addiction and can relate to patients, which enhances the quality of care and personalized recovery plans.
New Season Treatment Center – Dallas
1050 N Westmoreland Rd Suite 330, Dallas, TX 75211
The Suboxone treatment center receives glowing reviews for its caring and compassionate counselors, friendly staff, clean environment, reasonable pricing, and overall effectiveness in supporting people through addiction recovery.
- Compassionate and caring staff: Multiple reviews specifically mention the compassionate and caring nature of the staff, including counselors like Shawana Harris and Lorenzo Perez. This indicates that the staff goes above and beyond to support their patients in their recovery journey.
- Supportive and helpful counselors: Many reviewers express their gratitude towards their counselors, such as Shawana Harris, for providing invaluable support, guidance, and motivation throughout their treatment. This suggests that the counselors at the center are highly skilled and dedicated to helping their patients achieve their recovery goals.
- Friendly and efficient staff: Reviews mention that the staff at the center, including the receptionists and nurses, are friendly, helpful, and efficient. This creates a positive and welcoming environment for patients, ensuring that their treatment process runs smoothly.
- Note: The reviews provided do not mention the specific Suboxone treatment program or any potential drawbacks, so the pros are based solely on the positive aspects mentioned by the reviewers.
Symetria — Fort Worth Outpatient Rehab & Suboxone Clinic
7229 Hawkins View Dr, Fort Worth, TX 76132
Overall, the Suboxone treatment center receives very positive reviews. Patients describe the caring, patient staff who work to ensure proper treatment. Employee Blakeinator is commended for his dedicated support. The beautiful facility and effective services help patients overcome addiction.
- The staff at the Suboxone treatment center, including James McNair and the rest of the team, are praised for their patience, kindness, and understanding towards patients and their families.
- The flexibility in care delivery and referral process, as well as the personable outreach, are highlighted as positive aspects of the center's approach to treatment.
- Blake, a representative of Symetria Recovery, is highly recommended for his dedication, energy, and ability to connect with the addiction community, making him a valuable asset to the center.
SUBOXONE Clinic, Vital Options
1601 W University Dr STE D, McKinney, TX 75069
This Suboxone treatment center has received praise from patients for its caring and supportive staff, especially Dr. Khan, who has helped many overcome addiction. Patients appreciate the center's affordability, professionalism, and quick response to their needs.
- Effective and supportive treatment: Patients feel that the Suboxone treatment program at this center has given them their lives back and helped them become substance-free. They appreciate the guidance and support provided by Dr. Khan and his staff.
- Easy transition and weaning process: Multiple reviewers mentioned that switching from painkillers to Suboxone was relatively smooth and that weaning off Suboxone was surprisingly easy. Patients feel that the clinic's guidance and support made the process manageable.
- Caring and professional staff: The staff and doctors at the center are described as caring, helpful, professional, and understanding. Patients appreciate the empathy and respect shown during their treatment journey.
What is Suboxone?
Healthcare providers commonly use suboxone to treat opioid addiction. It’s a combination medication of buprenorphine and naloxone.
The drug works by reducing cravings for opioids, which helps prevent withdrawal symptoms from occurring.
- Buprenorphine: An opioid partial agonist; it produces the same effects as opioids but in smaller doses.
- Naloxone: An opioid antagonist; it blocks the effects of opioid drugs.
You must take Suboxone under a healthcare professional’s supervision. Misuse of the drug can cause serious side effects and complications.
Online Therapy Can Help
Over 3 million people use BetterHelp. Their services are:
- Professional and effective
- Affordable and convenient
- Personalized and discreet
- Easy to start
Answer a few questions to get started
How to Take Suboxone
Healthcare providers typically administer suboxone as a sublingual film or tablet that dissolves under the tongue. They usually prescribe it as a part of comprehensive treatment in combination with counseling and behavioral therapies.
When taking Suboxone, following your doctor’s instructions carefully is essential.
Sublingual films and tablets should be placed under the tongue and allowed to dissolve completely—usually within 10 minutes. Swallowing the film may decrease its effectiveness.
How Long Do I Need to Take Suboxone?
The duration of Suboxone treatment will vary per individual. Treatment time may take longer or shorter, depending on the following:
- Your condition
- Response to treatment
- Other medications you may be taking
Your doctor will determine the best treatment plan suited to your needs. They will also conduct ongoing assessments to monitor your progress and adjust treatment as necessary.
Get Professional Help
BetterHelp can connect you to an addiction and mental health counselor.
Answer a few questions to get started
Alternatives to Suboxone
Suboxone isn’t the only drug that can treat opioid addiction. Alternatives to Suboxone include:
Methadone is a long-acting opioid agonist. It binds to the same receptors in the brain as other opioids, like heroin and oxycodone. The drug helps reduce withdrawal symptoms and feelings of euphoria.
Naxeltrone is another popular alternative to Suboxone. The drug blocks the effects of opioids on the brain. It helps reduce cravings associated with opioid addiction.
Zubsolv is another brand name for a drug that combines buprenorphine and naloxone. Unlike Suboxone, this drug is available as a tablet.
You must dissolve the tablet in your mouth within 5 minutes. Some prefer Zubsolv over Suboxone because of its taste and ease of administration.
Precautions for Suboxone
Suboxone can cause severe problems if not taken correctly. As such, follow these precautions for the drug:
- Always take Suboxone under a doctor’s supervision.
- Never try to adjust your dosage (such as taking too little or too much) on your own.
- Keep up with all doctor appointments so they can monitor your progress.
- Be transparent about your medical history, as this can impact Suboxone’s effects on your body.
- Don’t drink alcohol and take other depressants while on Suboxone.
Phone, Video, or Live-Chat Support
BetterHelp provides therapy in a way that works for YOU. Fill out the questionnaire, get matched, begin therapy.
Answer a few questions to get started
- "Suboxone." Drugs.com
- "Buprenorphine." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Naltrexone." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Zubsolv vs Suboxone: What's the Difference?" Drugs.com.
- Velander JR. "Suboxone: Rationale, Science, Misconceptions." Ochsner J, 2018.6. Shulman M, Wai JM, Nunes EV. "Buprenorphine Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder: An Overview." CNS Drugs, 2019.
Get matched with an affordable mental health counselorFind a Therapist
Answer a few questions to get started