Suboxone Centers Near Katy, TX
Why trust us?
As a top-rated website for addiction recovery, Addiction Group understands the importance of finding a trustworthy and reputable addiction clinic. We’ve analyzed 60 clinics so that we can provide excellent recommendations.
Here are some criteria that our team considers when researching and evaluating addiction clinics:
- Licenses and accreditation
- Treatment approach
- Experience in treating Suboxone addiction
- Insurance coverage
We also employed advanced AI technology to evaluate 191 patient reviews to identify the best Suboxone clinic in Katy. It helps us narrow our recommendations so you can find the best clinic for your needs.
Top 9 Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers Near Katy, TX
Prevention and Recovery Center (PaRC): Houston Drug and Alcohol Rehab
3043 Gessner Rd, Houston, TX 77080
The caring and supportive staff at the Suboxone treatment center are praised in positive reviews for their compassion and willingness to accommodate patients outside regular hours. The program is lauded as effective in helping people achieve and maintain sobriety. Staff are commended for their dedication, skill and kindness. The quality of the center's food also receives positive mentions.
- The staff at the center are caring and go above and beyond to support the patients in their recovery journey.
- The center provides a structured program with a variety of activities, including AA meetings and classes, to help individuals on their path to sobriety.
1923 Washington Ave #2330, Houston, TX 77007, United States
Bicycle Health offers an easy and convenient treatment process with caring, trustworthy providers. Customers praise the affordable, accessible care and around-the-clock support. They appreciate the compassionate, respectful treatment from doctors and staff.
- Easy and Convenient Process: Multiple reviews mention that Bicycle Health makes the entire process easy and convenient. They offer telemedicine services, allowing patients to receive treatment from the comfort of their own homes.
- Caring and Supportive Staff: Many reviewers praise the caring and supportive staff at Bicycle Health. The doctors and representatives are described as understanding, compassionate, and responsive to patients' needs and questions.
- Affordable and Accepts Insurance: Reviewers highlight that Bicycle Health is an affordable option for Suboxone treatment, even without insurance. Additionally, they accept health insurance plans, making treatment more accessible and cost-effective for patients.
Bay Area Recovery Center - Drug & Alcohol Rehab
2915 S Sam Houston Pkwy E Suite 300, Houston, TX 77047
The positive reviews praise the Suboxone treatment center's amazing support for clients and families. The compassionate, caring, dedicated staff helps people recover from opioid addiction. Clients feel supported and valued in the loving, uplifting environment. Counselors' genuine compassion comes from personal recovery experiences. The center gives hope, saves lives, and changes them with personalized treatment and dedicated staff in a professional setting.
- Supportive atmosphere for both clients and their families: Multiple reviews highlight the center's support for clients and their families, creating an environment where individuals can succeed in their recovery journey.
- Compassionate and caring staff: Reviews consistently praise the staff's compassion and genuine care towards clients, making them feel valued and supported during their treatment.
- Effective and life-changing treatment: Many reviews express gratitude for the center's life-changing impact on clients' lives, praising the effectiveness of the treatment provided and the positive outcomes experienced.
25031 Westheimer Pkwy suite 500, Katy, TX 77494
The professional and caring staff at Mercie Health's Suboxone treatment center are praised for their promptness, empathy, and respect for patients' personal issues. Patients appreciate the thorough and compassionate care from doctors like Dr. Sylvia and Dr. Nwora.
- Professional and empathetic staff who provide fantastic services
- Thorough medication management and polite, professional interactions with the assistant and doctor
- Dr. Sylvia is exceptional and genuinely cares about patients' well-being. The staff shows dedication and provides a good learning environment.
Houston Suboxone MD
7015 Almeda Rd, Houston, TX 77054, United States
The Suboxone treatment center receives positive reviews for its outstanding, caring doctors who listen, understand, and support patient treatment plans. Patients appreciate the doctors' availability to answer questions even outside office hours. The friendly staff is also commended. Patients highly recommend the professional, communicative, compassionate care.
- The doctors, Dr. Khan and Dr. Akbar, are highly recommended and have received praise for their understanding, caring, and supportive approach to treating patients with compassion.
- Both doctors are readily available and willing to communicate with patients at any time, providing prompt assistance and support.
- The staff at the center are friendly, professional, and treat patients with respect.
- The doctors at the center are attentive and take the time to listen to patients, offering personalized treatment plans and working with them to achieve the best outcomes.
- Patients appreciate the affordability of the treatment at the center and the level of care they receive.
Symetria — Houston Outpatient Rehab & Suboxone Clinic
17347 Village Green Dr #104, Houston, TX 77040, United States
Positive reviews praise the welcoming staff at this Suboxone treatment center who focus on customized treatment plans. Highly recommended counselors like Eddie and Kari provide excellent support. Patients feel at home with the individualized approach.
- Great staff: The center has a friendly and welcoming staff who are focused on providing individualized treatment and care.
- Excellent counselors: The counselors at the center are highly recommended by multiple reviewers, with one being specifically mentioned as the best counselor a reviewer has ever had.
- Tailor-fit treatment approach: The center offers a program that is customized to each individual's needs, ensuring a personalized and effective treatment plan.
LONE STAR Medical Management, LLC
17115 Red Oak Dr #216, Houston, TX 77090, United States
The Suboxone treatment center is known for its affordable costs and caring, professional staff. Patients highlight the excellent communication, particularly with Janelle who promptly responds to messages. The clinic offers telemedicine appointments and maintains a clean, well-kept office.
- Affordable appointment cost
- Professional and friendly staff
- Efficient appointments and clean office space
Cloudy Suboxone Clinic Katy, TX
25681 Nelson Way, Katy, TX 77494, United States
Cloudy Suboxone Clinic is highly praised for being the best treatment center for opioid addiction. People describe the program as honest, transformative, and instrumental in their recovery journey. Many reviewers are grateful for its positive impact on their lives.
- Effective treatment: Many reviewers emphasize that Cloudy Suboxone Clinic is the best treatment center they have encountered, suggesting high success rates in helping individuals overcome opioid addiction with Suboxone.
- Honesty and integrity: The program at Cloudy Suboxone Clinic is praised for its honesty, with reviewers noting that this aspect has had a positive impact on their lives and facilitated their recovery process.
- Life-changing experience: One reviewer expresses gratitude for the clinic's program, stating that it has catalyzed their revival and improved their overall well-being, suggesting that Cloudy Suboxone Clinic offers transformative experiences for patients.
Texas Clinic Galleria
5851 San Felipe St Ste 425, Houston, TX 77057, United States
The Suboxone treatment center was highly recommended for its excellent service and professional staff, indicating an efficient and well-run facility.
- Excellent service: The center provides excellent service, suggesting that the staff is attentive and dedicated to patient care.
- Professional staff: Reviewers note that the center has a professional staff, indicating that patients can expect high-quality and knowledgeable professionals to guide their treatment.
What is Suboxone?
Healthcare providers commonly use suboxone to treat opioid addiction. It’s a combination medication of buprenorphine and naloxone.
The drug works by reducing cravings for opioids, which helps prevent withdrawal symptoms from occurring.
- Buprenorphine: An opioid partial agonist; it produces the same effects as opioids but in smaller doses.
- Naloxone: An opioid antagonist; it blocks the effects of opioid drugs.
You must take Suboxone under a healthcare professional’s supervision. Misuse of the drug can cause serious side effects and complications.
Online Therapy Can Help
Over 3 million people use BetterHelp. Their services are:
- Professional and effective
- Affordable and convenient
- Personalized and discreet
- Easy to start
Answer a few questions to get started
How to Take Suboxone
Healthcare providers typically administer suboxone as a sublingual film or tablet that dissolves under the tongue. They usually prescribe it as a part of comprehensive treatment in combination with counseling and behavioral therapies.
When taking Suboxone, following your doctor’s instructions carefully is essential.
Sublingual films and tablets should be placed under the tongue and allowed to dissolve completely—usually within 10 minutes. Swallowing the film may decrease its effectiveness.
How Long Do I Need to Take Suboxone?
The duration of Suboxone treatment will vary per individual. Treatment time may take longer or shorter, depending on the following:
- Your condition
- Response to treatment
- Other medications you may be taking
Your doctor will determine the best treatment plan suited to your needs. They will also conduct ongoing assessments to monitor your progress and adjust treatment as necessary.
Get Professional Help
BetterHelp can connect you to an addiction and mental health counselor.
Answer a few questions to get started
Alternatives to Suboxone
Suboxone isn’t the only drug that can treat opioid addiction. Alternatives to Suboxone include:
Methadone is a long-acting opioid agonist. It binds to the same receptors in the brain as other opioids, like heroin and oxycodone. The drug helps reduce withdrawal symptoms and feelings of euphoria.
Naxeltrone is another popular alternative to Suboxone. The drug blocks the effects of opioids on the brain. It helps reduce cravings associated with opioid addiction.
Zubsolv is another brand name for a drug that combines buprenorphine and naloxone. Unlike Suboxone, this drug is available as a tablet.
You must dissolve the tablet in your mouth within 5 minutes. Some prefer Zubsolv over Suboxone because of its taste and ease of administration.
Precautions for Suboxone
Suboxone can cause severe problems if not taken correctly. As such, follow these precautions for the drug:
- Always take Suboxone under a doctor’s supervision.
- Never try to adjust your dosage (such as taking too little or too much) on your own.
- Keep up with all doctor appointments so they can monitor your progress.
- Be transparent about your medical history, as this can impact Suboxone’s effects on your body.
- Don’t drink alcohol and take other depressants while on Suboxone.
Phone, Video, or Live-Chat Support
BetterHelp provides therapy in a way that works for YOU. Fill out the questionnaire, get matched, begin therapy.
Answer a few questions to get started
- "Suboxone." Drugs.com
- "Buprenorphine." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Naltrexone." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Zubsolv vs Suboxone: What's the Difference?" Drugs.com.
- Velander JR. "Suboxone: Rationale, Science, Misconceptions." Ochsner J, 2018.6. Shulman M, Wai JM, Nunes EV. "Buprenorphine Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder: An Overview." CNS Drugs, 2019.
Get matched with an affordable mental health counselorFind a Therapist
Answer a few questions to get started