Suboxone Centers Near Kyle, TX
Why trust us?
As a top-rated website for addiction recovery, Addiction Group understands the importance of finding a trustworthy and reputable addiction clinic. We’ve analyzed 63 clinics so that we can provide excellent recommendations.
Here are some criteria that our team considers when researching and evaluating addiction clinics:
- Licenses and accreditation
- Treatment approach
- Experience in treating Suboxone addiction
- Insurance coverage
We also employed advanced AI technology to evaluate 341 patient reviews to identify the best Suboxone clinic in Kyle. It helps us narrow our recommendations so you can find the best clinic for your needs.
Top 14 Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers Near Kyle, TX
New Choices Treatment Centers
3050 Eisenhauer Rd, San Antonio, TX 78209
The Suboxone treatment center is praised for its knowledgeable, supportive staff who help patients with recovery. Many patients are grateful for the assistance and medications provided. The residential facility offers therapy, activities, and care that aid recovery.
- Knowledgeable and supportive staff: The staff at New Choices Treatment Center is knowledgeable and did their best to provide support with the resources they have. They are described as helpful, engaged, caring, and committed to the path of recovery.
- Holistic approach to treatment: The treatment center offers a variety of approaches to recovery, including therapy, yoga, meditation, art, and horticulture. They create individualized recovery plans tailored to each person's needs.
- Involvement of family in recovery: New Choices involves the whole family in the recovery process. They offer family education programs and ongoing support groups, which have made a big difference for many individuals.
New Season Treatment Center – NW San Antonio
3615 Culebra Rd, San Antonio, TX 78228
The caring and supportive staff at the Suboxone treatment center are highlighted in positive reviews, along with the clean, welcoming facility. Patients express gratitude for counselors like Cassandra and Miss Conni who provide understanding and non-judgmental help. Overall, the center is commended for its dedicated management, effective treatment program, and commitment to helping patients through recovery.
- The counselors at this Suboxone treatment center are welcoming, friendly, and make patients feel at home.
- The staff is supportive, caring, and willing to help patients with any resources they need.
- The facility is clean and well-maintained, providing a safe environment for recovery.
Community Medical Services
305 Ferguson Dr, Austin, TX 78753
The positive reviews praise the caring staff, effective treatment, and supportive atmosphere at this Suboxone clinic. Patients are grateful for the dedicated, accountable, and non-judgmental support from the staff. Many credit the clinic with helping them take control of their lives again and work towards healthier futures.
- The staff, counselors, and nurses are compassionate and supportive.
- The center has helped individuals get their opioid doses down and improve their quality of life.
- The staff genuinely cares about the well-being of their patients and provides fast service.
Addiction & Psychotherapy Services: Aeschbach Heinz MD
2824 S Congress Ave, Austin, TX 78704
The Suboxone treatment center has been praised for its comprehensive approach to addiction treatment. Patients say the caring, professional staff addressed their physical and mental health without judgement. Some expressed gratitude for the support and therapy they received.
- Comprehensive treatment approach: The center not only addresses physical addiction but also provides programs for mental health and lifestyle change, leading to long-term recovery and improvement in overall well-being.
- Caring and compassionate staff: Many reviewers appreciate the staff's professionalism, genuine concern, and non-judgmental attitude towards patients, making them feel supported and valued during their recovery journey.
The Last Resort Recovery Center
7509 Menchaca Rd Unit 301, Austin, TX 78745
The Suboxone treatment center, The Last Resort (TLR), has received many positive reviews from patients who praise the supportive and compassionate staff. Clients highlight the strong sense of community and fellowship at TLR, which has helped them in their recovery journey. The counselors and programs have proven very impactful in helping people transform their lives.
- The Last Resort (TLR) provides a supportive and honest environment for addiction recovery. The counselors push individuals to be honest and offer real solutions.
- TLR's programs foster a sense of community and the opportunity to make lifelong sober friends. The support system is described as phenomenal, and individuals build meaningful relationships during their time at TLR.
- TLR's staff is caring, compassionate, and committed to their clients' recovery. The counselors are described as motivating and the overall atmosphere is said to be conducive to personal growth and learning.
Matthew E. Masters, Jr., MD, ABAM, ABIM
3006 Bee Caves Rd suite d-207, Austin, TX 78746
Dr. Masters is praised by patients for his caring approach, cost-effectiveness, and dedication to their well-being. He takes time to listen and diagnose conditions accurately, leading to effective treatment. Highly recommended for those seeking help with addiction and mental health.
- Dr. Masters is invested in his patients' well-being and provides personalized care, making patients look forward to appointments.
- Dr. Masters offers cost-effective treatment compared to other clinics, with a monthly visit and a base fee per visit, which is cheaper than other options.
- Dr. Masters is dedicated, compassionate, and deeply cares about his patients, sticking by their side through difficult times. He is highly recommended for those serious about getting better.
Community Medical Services
1101 Arrow Point Dr #214, Cedar Park, TX 78613
The Suboxone treatment center is appreciated for its friendly, caring staff dedicated to helping patients reclaim normalcy and overcome opioid addiction through quality care and support in a welcoming atmosphere.
- Staff is friendly and genuinely cares about patients' well-being.
- The facility is nice and well-maintained.
- The counselors go above and beyond to provide assistance and support.
Recovery Unplugged Austin Detox
7211 Albert Rd, Austin, TX 78745
Recovery Unplugged provides impactful treatment programs and a supportive community. The staff is caring and accommodating. The facility offers a safe, serene environment with quality meals. The treatment center goes above and beyond to support clients and families.
- Community-oriented approach: The Suboxone treatment center creates a sense of community and support that extends beyond the time of discharge, helping individuals stay connected in their recovery journey.
- Comfortable and well-equipped facility: The center offers spacious living areas with full-sized beds and amenities like large TVs, making the detox process more comfortable. Snacks and good meals are provided, and the overall atmosphere is described as serene and accommodating.
- Caring and knowledgeable staff: The staff members are praised for their kindness, gentleness, and engagement with clients. They prioritize making the detox process as comfortable as possible and ensuring that questions are answered promptly. The supportive staff provides personal care and a sense of safety during the recovery journey.
Texas Star Recovery
1106 W Dittmar Rd, Austin, TX 78745
The positive reviews praise the supportive staff who go above and beyond to help patients recover. The tools, advice, and facility provided are highly regarded. Patients describe the experience as life-changing in becoming drug-free and living healthier lives.
- Passionate and caring staff who provide top-notch advice and tools for recovery.
- Private and nice facilities with comfortable rooms and good food.
- Knowledgeable and competent staff who offer a variety of recreational activities and access to a strong recovery community.
Maintenance And Recovery Services
1110 W William Cannon Dr, Austin, TX 78745
The Suboxone treatment center staff receives praise for their helpful and supportive manner. Patients highlight that Monica at the front counter is nice and helpful. The center focuses on excellent patient care, with staff showing genuine concern for recovery. Knowledgeable counselors work to keep patients on the recovery path.
- Excellent customer care and service - The facility is praised for treating patients like people and providing outstanding customer care. This indicates a commitment to patient recovery and a caring and supportive environment.
- Knowledgeable counselors - The staff, including the counselors, are described as very knowledgeable, suggesting that patients can expect to receive high-quality treatment and support.
- Willingness to work with patients - The center is mentioned as being flexible and willing to work with patients, particularly when it comes to payments. This implies a commitment to helping individuals access the treatment they need.
Suboxone Insurance Clinic
8930 Fourwinds Dr Suite 101, San Antonio, TX 78239
The positive reviews for this Suboxone treatment center praise the helpful and friendly medical staff, including the doctors and nurses. Patients appreciate the polite front desk staff and that the clinic accepts insurance. Reviewers highly recommend this center for its excellent doctors and positive treatment experience.
- Polite and helpful staff, including nurses and doctors.
- Knowledgeable and courteous doctors.
- Accepts insurance, making treatment more affordable.
Ava Recovery Center | Luxury Drug & Alcohol Rehab in Austin, TX
815 Elliott Ranch Rd, Buda, TX 78610
The Suboxone treatment center Ava Recovery receives high praise in positive reviews for its compassionate staff, supportive environment, unique therapy models, and ability to help clients heal and maintain sobriety.
- Comprehensive approach: The center addresses not only the addiction itself but also delves into the underlying traumas and root causes, providing a holistic treatment experience.
- Non-judgmental and compassionate staff: The staff treats clients with kindness and compassion, creating a safe and supportive environment for recovery.
- Effective therapy model: The center offers a unique therapy model that blends the 12 steps with DBT and IFS, providing recovering addicts with valuable insights and tools for long-term sobriety.
Dr. Avinash N. Ramchandani, MD
2315 W Ben White Blvd, Austin, TX 78745
Dr. Avi's Suboxone treatment center in San Marcos is praised for his compassionate care. Patients appreciate his attentive listening and clear explanations. Many have been loyal patients for years.
- Caring and compassionate staff: Many reviewers mention that the doctors at this Suboxone treatment center are caring and take the time to listen to their patients. This indicates a high level of empathy and understanding, which can be crucial in treating opioid addiction.
- Thorough explanations: According to the reviews, the doctors at this treatment center take the time to explain procedures and treatment plans to their patients. This helps patients feel informed and involved in their own recovery process.
- Long-term commitment: One reviewer mentions being with the doctor for five years, indicating that this treatment center has the capacity to provide ongoing care and support for patients on their recovery journey.
What is Suboxone?
Healthcare providers commonly use suboxone to treat opioid addiction. It’s a combination medication of buprenorphine and naloxone.
The drug works by reducing cravings for opioids, which helps prevent withdrawal symptoms from occurring.
- Buprenorphine: An opioid partial agonist; it produces the same effects as opioids but in smaller doses.
- Naloxone: An opioid antagonist; it blocks the effects of opioid drugs.
You must take Suboxone under a healthcare professional’s supervision. Misuse of the drug can cause serious side effects and complications.
Online Therapy Can Help
Over 3 million people use BetterHelp. Their services are:
- Professional and effective
- Affordable and convenient
- Personalized and discreet
- Easy to start
Answer a few questions to get started
How to Take Suboxone
Healthcare providers typically administer suboxone as a sublingual film or tablet that dissolves under the tongue. They usually prescribe it as a part of comprehensive treatment in combination with counseling and behavioral therapies.
When taking Suboxone, following your doctor’s instructions carefully is essential.
Sublingual films and tablets should be placed under the tongue and allowed to dissolve completely—usually within 10 minutes. Swallowing the film may decrease its effectiveness.
How Long Do I Need to Take Suboxone?
The duration of Suboxone treatment will vary per individual. Treatment time may take longer or shorter, depending on the following:
- Your condition
- Response to treatment
- Other medications you may be taking
Your doctor will determine the best treatment plan suited to your needs. They will also conduct ongoing assessments to monitor your progress and adjust treatment as necessary.
Get Professional Help
BetterHelp can connect you to an addiction and mental health counselor.
Answer a few questions to get started
Alternatives to Suboxone
Suboxone isn’t the only drug that can treat opioid addiction. Alternatives to Suboxone include:
Methadone is a long-acting opioid agonist. It binds to the same receptors in the brain as other opioids, like heroin and oxycodone. The drug helps reduce withdrawal symptoms and feelings of euphoria.
Naxeltrone is another popular alternative to Suboxone. The drug blocks the effects of opioids on the brain. It helps reduce cravings associated with opioid addiction.
Zubsolv is another brand name for a drug that combines buprenorphine and naloxone. Unlike Suboxone, this drug is available as a tablet.
You must dissolve the tablet in your mouth within 5 minutes. Some prefer Zubsolv over Suboxone because of its taste and ease of administration.
Precautions for Suboxone
Suboxone can cause severe problems if not taken correctly. As such, follow these precautions for the drug:
- Always take Suboxone under a doctor’s supervision.
- Never try to adjust your dosage (such as taking too little or too much) on your own.
- Keep up with all doctor appointments so they can monitor your progress.
- Be transparent about your medical history, as this can impact Suboxone’s effects on your body.
- Don’t drink alcohol and take other depressants while on Suboxone.
Phone, Video, or Live-Chat Support
BetterHelp provides therapy in a way that works for YOU. Fill out the questionnaire, get matched, begin therapy.
Answer a few questions to get started
- "Suboxone." Drugs.com
- "Buprenorphine." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Naltrexone." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Zubsolv vs Suboxone: What's the Difference?" Drugs.com.
- Velander JR. "Suboxone: Rationale, Science, Misconceptions." Ochsner J, 2018.6. Shulman M, Wai JM, Nunes EV. "Buprenorphine Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder: An Overview." CNS Drugs, 2019.
Get matched with an affordable mental health counselorFind a Therapist
Answer a few questions to get started